Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Silent Seduction - Literature (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Silent Seduction (489348 Views)

LETHAL SEDUCTION //An Erotica / Evil Seduction (episode 2) - A Picture Story / Evil Seduction: A Short Picture Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silent Seduction by Twinkle004(f): 12:00pm On Sep 01, 2016
Am thinking.........okay...Tori & Jo are siblings. Since their age was not mention, so they are either twins or not
Waiting 4 more updates. well done Bae

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silent Seduction by BEENUEL(m): 12:34pm On Sep 01, 2016
daretodiffer:
Why do some of you try so hard to constitute nuisance? You need stop flooding my mentions. I don't know you and I certainly don't owe you anything!
Ma'am Apologies on behalf of the dude, but I think he is tryna keep a flaming fun. Though you don't like it, now you clear him. Hope you understand and I hopefully pray my mention is kinda cool .
lipsrsealed

PEACE

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 01, 2016
ROYH:
*rush here, furious mode...
Calling Tgold1 On Phone: Dude, You No Know Say Today Na My Bornday Abi, Well, Kindly Place A Call To Theblessedman, Tell Him That I Said He Should Call Mrlemuel And Make Lemuel Also Call SmartestPopQueen, Make All Of You Cum Stoodown With Una Hands On Your Back... UNA GO RECEIVED PUNISHSENSE TODAY...*
Calm Down Boi, Calm Down... *dials phone* Theblessedman, Can U Pls Kindly Bring A Keg Of Petrol And Lighter? Today Is Royh's Burnday O, Make We Celebrate Am, Tell Tgold1 To Bring 2 Tyre And A Bottle Of Dry Gin Along O, So That We Go Anoint Royh Bazooka...
Royh, I Wish U Many More Blessed Sweet Puccis To Bleep. Amen.
Re: Silent Seduction by RoastedCorn(m): 1:13pm On Sep 01, 2016
Twinkle004:
Am thinking.........okay...Tori & Jo are siblings. Since their age was not mention, so they are either twins or not
Waiting 4 more updates. well done Bae
I owe you 5 wraps of Oshogbo weed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Silent Seduction by whyteboyz03(m): 1:40pm On Sep 01, 2016
Fiyah you're good. Definitely the best I've read so far on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by ROYH(m): 2:17pm On Sep 01, 2016
Mrlemuel:

Calm Down Boi, Calm Down... *dials phone* Theblessedman, Can U Pls Kindly Bring A Keg Of Petrol And Lighter? Today Is Royh's Burnday O, Make We Celebrate Am, Tell Tgold1 To Bring 2 Tyre And A Bottle Of Dry Gin Along O, So That We Go Anoint Royh Bazooka...
chai, my Broda, U Just Make Me Laugh Today, No Lele.... *thinking like an adult* so seting me ablaze call 4 celebration, my body is made of water, any unholy fire sent upon me shall remain on Unfire In Name Of .... ABEG WHO GO COMPLETE AM 4 ME grin
Re: Silent Seduction by charytea(f): 2:19pm On Sep 01, 2016
thumps up! U got me captivated. I Love ur storyline, the only challenge is dt u dnt update frequently

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Silent Seduction by ROYH(m): 2:24pm On Sep 01, 2016
daretodiffer:
Why do some of you try so hard to constitute nuisance? You need stop flooding my mentions. I don't know you and I certainly don't owe you anything!
and Did I Asked Anything From You...
SOMEHOW...
Re: Silent Seduction by ROYH(m): 2:25pm On Sep 01, 2016
Mpaul22:

Happy bornday ROYH.....Hope Fiyah will dedicate three chapters to you today.
wating.php ..Thanks For The Compliment Sir3
Re: Silent Seduction by princedami: 2:45pm On Sep 01, 2016
Tgold1:
TORI and JO are Twins ooooo

My thought though!!!!!

Thnks for d update dear!!!

Happy New Month to y'all Nairalanders and My VEry Own TEAM HERO : Roy h,SmartestPop Queen,The BleSsedMan,Fikf aknue,AOB 1,Mr lemuel,Fiy ah...

Never forget X amilola,princedam i and co!!!!!

Happy new month bro. smiley

and

Happy birthday to ROYH. Cheers!!.

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by Twinkle004(f): 3:06pm On Sep 01, 2016
RoastedCorn:
I owe you 5 wraps of Oshogbo weed
U no well no wonder ur moniker is ROASTEDCORN...yeye person
Re: Silent Seduction by ROYH(m): 3:09pm On Sep 01, 2016
daretodiffer:
I do but not when I keep receiving stvpid mentions to congratulate God-knows-who.
did I Asked You To Congratulate Me...
Sincerely Speaking, Patience Matters Alot, The Mention Is Not Meant For Me Receiving Any Fucking Congrat Compliment From You...

My Mentions Is Meant For Silent Readers To Comment, Thats All, Beenuel , princedami, even pamelB herself Can Testify...

What Does Your Congrat Mean To Me, In The Past, It Wasnt, Why Now...

YOU MIS-INTERPRIT MY Mention, Instead Of Threading Patiently, You'RE Just Ranting Up And Down As If Your Compliment Can Give Life 2 D Ghost...

5 Likes

Re: Silent Seduction by fiyah(f): 3:26pm On Sep 01, 2016
This is for ROYH

On this special day, I wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come… HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

In French, Joyeux Anniversaire!!

4 Likes

Re: Silent Seduction by Tgold1(m): 3:37pm On Sep 01, 2016
Mrlemuel:

Ok... But na 3 tyres I go bring o.....
Wanna dedicate one to his Dickson
Re: Silent Seduction by Tgold1(m): 3:49pm On Sep 01, 2016
Elzak:
of course me
Wrong address
Re: Silent Seduction by ROYH(m): 3:51pm On Sep 01, 2016
fiyah:
This is for ROYH

On this special day, I wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come… HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Thanks Mizz...
Well Received Maa'm
Re: Silent Seduction by Tgold1(m): 3:51pm On Sep 01, 2016
ROYH:
chai, my Broda, U Just Make Me Laugh Today, No Lele.... *thinking like an adult* so seting me ablaze call 4 celebration, my body is made of water, any unholy fire sent upon me shall remain on Unfire In Name Of .... ABEG WHO GO COMPLETE AM 4 ME grin

In ABAMI EDA Name You Pray!!!!

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by yorhmienerd(m): 4:46pm On Sep 01, 2016
fiyah:
This is for ROYH

Pleas add an update to that greeting.
Re: Silent Seduction by BEENUEL(m): 6:03pm On Sep 01, 2016
ROYH:
Thanks Mizz...
Well Received Maa'm
ROYH STALKER!, BALLER, Happy birthday bro, you will seat with Kings for you are a King bro wink

BRO, WAIT Ooooo, I don't know if you are some kind of ALIEN or something cry, Naso you go dey burst person even for Midnight undecided. Happy Birthday to you Bro, though it was late! cool
Re: Silent Seduction by MissRelly: 8:46pm On Sep 01, 2016
gud evening everybody,so someone celebrated his birthday 2day nd i wan't invited 2 eat cake.....kai i no go gree make una go bring my cake now now b4 person go cry dis night o o.........Royh long life nd prosperity nd many more yrs HAPPY BIRTHDAY but no forget my cake b4 i provoke cum vex join na.

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by missuniverse(f): 8:47pm On Sep 01, 2016
HapPy BirThdaY ROYH...
Hope yhu had fun *winks*
Re: Silent Seduction by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 01, 2016
Tgold1:

Ok... But na 3 tyres I go bring o..... Wanna dedicate one to his Dickson
Hahaha, Oya Bring Am, Him Go Use Am As Natural Conndom Ni. wink

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 01, 2016
ROYH:
U Get It Wrong Son, We R Trying To Set U Aburn, Nt Ablaze, Afterall, Itz Ur Burnday, No worrw, The Time Wey Ur Body Water Begin Dey Boil, Na Me And Tgold1 Go Use Am Drink Ginseng Tea.
Re: Silent Seduction by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 01, 2016
ROYH:
did I Asked You To Congratulate Me...
Sincerely Speaking, Patience Matters Alot, The Mention Is Not Meant For Me Receiving Any Fucking Congrat Compliment From You...

My Mentions Is Meant For Silent Readers To Comment, Thats All, Beenuel , princedami, even pamelB herself Can Testify...

What Does Your Congrat Mean To Me, In The Past, It Wasnt, Why Now...

YOU MIS-INTERPRIT MY Mention, Instead Of Threading Patiently, You'RE Just Ranting Up And Down As If Your Compliment Can Give Life 2 D Ghost...
Peace Bro, Intelligent People Ignore.

3 Likes

Re: Silent Seduction by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 01, 2016
Tgold1:

In ABAMI EDA Name You Pray!!!!
U Suppose Don Write "In The Name Of TheBlessedMan" Ni.
Re: Silent Seduction by NuelChesby: 9:11pm On Sep 01, 2016
Dear fiyah,

Seems I'm the only one left here that's yet to leave a comment on this thread...
grin grin

You're doing a nice work but will you be my Tori while I be your Tobi? smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by Tgold1(m): 9:15pm On Sep 01, 2016
Mrlemuel:

U Get It Wrong Son, We R Trying To Set U Aburn, Nt Ablaze, Afterall, Itz Ur Burnday, No worrw, The Time Wey Ur Body Water Begin Dey Boil, Na Me And Tgold1 Go Use Am Drink Ginseng Tea.

Walai I go drink tea faa
Re: Silent Seduction by Tgold1(m): 9:16pm On Sep 01, 2016
Mrlemuel:
U Suppose Don Write "In The Name Of TheBlessedMan" Ni.
That drunkard
Re: Silent Seduction by Sveen: 9:17pm On Sep 01, 2016
Nice update. It's kinda short tho
Re: Silent Seduction by BEENUEL(m): 9:24pm On Sep 01, 2016
NuelChesby:
Dear fiyah,

Seems I'm the only one left here that's yet to leave a comment on this thread...
grin grin

You're doing a nice work but will you be my Tori while I be your Tobi? smiley smiley
SHARP GUY NUEL cool
Re: Silent Seduction by Opeoluwa99(f): 9:28pm On Sep 01, 2016
Happy birthday to oga ROYH of TEAM HERO

Tgold1 I tot u guys are eating jollof nawn you are here to bust citizens abi grin

Madam fiyah love u

And happy celebration to TEAM HERO O

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by Tgold1(m): 9:34pm On Sep 01, 2016
Opeoluwa99:
Happy birthday to oga ROYH of TEAM HERO

Tgold1 I tot u guys are eating jollof nawn you are here to bust citizens abi grin
Madam fiyah love u
And happy celebration to TEAM HERO O
I no dey burst citizens o.... Na dat Royh sabi am pass......
But if na to burst kpekus: call me sharparly

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (70) (Reply)

Diary Of A Broke Playboy / The Preacher's Son!!! / Letting Go By Audrey Timms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.