Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Silent Seduction - Literature (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Silent Seduction (489732 Views)

LETHAL SEDUCTION //An Erotica / Evil Seduction (episode 2) - A Picture Story / Evil Seduction: A Short Picture Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silent Seduction by fiyah(f): 12:53am On Sep 03, 2016
Jesusgirl92:
Why do NL writers like doing like this? When they start a story, they update daily sometimes even two times daily.... They even beg people for their comments and stuff, when they start getting comments, updates start reducing both in length and frequency.... Then when d writer eventually comes, rather than update you see stuffs like "i've been so busy","sΓΆme of us do have lives outside NL", and "blah blah blah".

Must it always be like this? Eh? Abeg, please, biko plus ejo, if u know u can't handle the pressure that comes with/from writing a good story then don't start one..... GRACIAS!!!!

on behalf of NL writers, m saying we're sorry

2 Likes

Re: Silent Seduction by Eniqurl(f): 12:58am On Sep 03, 2016
Update at last! Thanku Fiyah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Silent Seduction by rachealfst(f): 1:35am On Sep 03, 2016
wow! thanks tife, blessed are the peace maker for they shall be called the children of God. Thanks for the update.
Re: Silent Seduction by Nobody: 2:14am On Sep 03, 2016
This is getting interesting, loving this story like kilode

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by Agromuda(m): 5:26am On Sep 03, 2016
Dis update slightly satisfy my curiosity.
Weldone fiyah. 10x4d update.
Xpecting more ma!!!

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by Jesusgirl92(f): 6:20am On Sep 03, 2016
Shabib:

You know what?

You need a knock/slap!!!
Are you done talking Seriously, are you GOOD!!!! Now shut up that basket u call mouth.
Re: Silent Seduction by Shakyroh320(f): 6:22am On Sep 03, 2016
The enjoyment is just geting intensed.tankx for d update.plz dnt stay long b4 giving us anoda one ma
Re: Silent Seduction by Jesusgirl92(f): 6:23am On Sep 03, 2016
fiyah:

on behalf of NL writers, m saying we're sorry
cheesy thanks

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by kaybee09(m): 6:27am On Sep 03, 2016
Jesusgirl92:
Are you done talking Seriously, are you GOOD!!!! Now shut up that basket u call mouth.
hahahaha brutality

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by olatex25(m): 6:27am On Sep 03, 2016
Weldone fiyah,

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by Shabib(m): 6:32am On Sep 03, 2016
Jesusgirl92:

You should be the one to do that because you're obviously the one with a petrol-filled brain.

You can fvck off then, girl.
Re: Silent Seduction by hellohgy(m): 6:46am On Sep 03, 2016
the story is something else.....in fact i am captivated.......nice. update ........i beg where my popcorn and chinchin make i chop it on top of the update.........nice work

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by yorhmienerd(m): 7:10am On Sep 03, 2016
She cometh another update. Nice one fiyah.

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by 49cents(m): 7:38am On Sep 03, 2016
Jesusgirl92:
Why do NL writers like doing like this? When they start a story, they update daily sometimes even two times daily.... They even beg people for their comments and stuff, when they start getting comments, updates start reducing both in length and frequency.... Then when d writer eventually comes, rather than update you see stuffs like "i've been so busy","sΓΆme of us do have lives outside NL", and "blah blah blah".

Must it always be like this? Eh? Abeg, please, biko plus ejo, if u know u can't handle the pressure that comes with/from writing a good story then don't start one..... GRACIAS!!!!

Fiyah is my queen but I will respectfully agree with you!

I think atimes the writer's knowing they have the attention of many tend to get apprehensive of not disappointing with their updates; they are constantly trying to steer their stories from the feedbacks of commentors!

My suggestion would be that each writer shouldnt be scared of being predictable as per the flow and ending but should be m concerned of passing their message out there.....we know spiderman will save Jane at the end but we enjoy the path to the forknowne conclusion

Fiyah I think your extended breaks is making your updates a bit "disappointing"........Flow on, boldly!

2 Likes

Re: Silent Seduction by rosalieene(f): 8:04am On Sep 03, 2016
Fiyah.....
Fiyah.....
Fiyah...
lol, just greeting

more grace to you

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by ysadiq(m): 8:13am On Sep 03, 2016
weldone fiyah
Re: Silent Seduction by Feyikemi12(f): 8:51am On Sep 03, 2016
thanks fiyah
Re: Silent Seduction by decentboi(m): 12:00pm On Sep 03, 2016
nna menh, cnt wait 4 nxt update..... plus ah cnt remain a ghost reader 4va... u'r gud.... datz al ah gatv2 say........
Re: Silent Seduction by Dokimazo(f): 4:13pm On Sep 03, 2016
you are just good Fiyah. Thanks for keeping this coming. More fuel to your engine
Re: Silent Seduction by ROYH(m): 5:14pm On Sep 03, 2016
Countrygirl:
Happy birthday in arrears to ROYH
thanks jawe pweaty, na ur husband u go marry

[size=90pt]#T34M H3RO grin[/size]
Re: Silent Seduction by ROYH(m): 5:16pm On Sep 03, 2016
charytea:
Hapi birthday ROYH... I wish u d best of life and Godliness, Fiyah! No updates today! Av been cuming only all thru d day to check for updates. Will u update tonight? So i knw if i shld jst go to sleep. Tnx
lolz, thanks for the greeting mizz
Re: Silent Seduction by ROYH(m): 5:18pm On Sep 03, 2016
Agromuda:

Ghost mode deactivated!!! smiley.. u r sighted bro!! Happy B'day ROYH..... Fiyah doing a great Job. Update pleeeeeaaaaaassssseeee!!!
thanks dude

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by Tgold1(m): 5:24pm On Sep 03, 2016
ROYH:

Noooo.... Make she marry anoda perSon husband na, she go know say acid no be water.....
Re: Silent Seduction by ROYH(m): 5:26pm On Sep 03, 2016
Opeoluwa99:
Happy birthday to oga ROYH of TEAM HERO

Tgold1 I tot u guys are eating jollof nawn you are here to bust citizens abi grin

Madam fiyah love u

And happy celebration to TEAM HERO O
thanks oga mi sire, i go soon busted them now

[size=90pt]DA UNDISPUTED #T34M H3RO[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Silent Seduction by ROYH(m): 5:28pm On Sep 03, 2016
Mrlemuel:

Peace Bro, Intelligent People Ignore.
she think she worth my spit ni..
I no dey vex buh if u taku me i taku u grin
Re: Silent Seduction by ROYH(m): 5:30pm On Sep 03, 2016
Mrlemuel:

U Get It Wrong Son, We R Trying To Set U Aburn, Nt Ablaze, Afterall, Itz Ur Burnday, No worrw, The Time Wey Ur Body Water Begin Dey Boil, Na Me And Tgold1 Go Use Am Drink Ginseng Tea.
and u think u guys go make heaven talkless of paradise? sad
Re: Silent Seduction by ROYH(m): 5:32pm On Sep 03, 2016
MissRelly:
gud evening everybody,so someone celebrated his birthday 2day nd i wan't invited 2 eat cake.....kai i no go gree make una go bring my cake now now b4 person go cry dis night o o.........Royh long life nd prosperity nd many more yrs HAPPY BIRTHDAY but no forget my cake b4 i provoke cum vex join na.
tgold1 get ur cake 4 hand, he go give u...
Thanks mizz, compliment was well received
Re: Silent Seduction by ROYH(m): 5:34pm On Sep 03, 2016
BEENUEL:
ROYH STALKER!, BALLER, Happy birthday bro, you will seat with Kings for you are a King bro wink

BRO, WAIT Ooooo, I don't know if you are some kind of ALIEN or something cry, Naso you go dey burst person even for Midnight undecided. Happy Birthday to you Bro, though it was late! cool
honor is never late, i appreciate it my oga, u go sit with president also, buh dont embezzle naija currency o, go 4 $

[size=90pt]DA UNDISPUTED #T34M H3RO[/size]
Re: Silent Seduction by ROYH(m): 5:35pm On Sep 03, 2016
yorhmienerd:

Pleas add an update to that greeting.
well said
Re: Silent Seduction by Countrygirl(f): 5:57pm On Sep 03, 2016
ROYH:

Amen & thanks

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by Countrygirl(f): 6:00pm On Sep 03, 2016
Tgold1:

Noooo.... Make she marry anoda perSon husband na, she go know say acid no be water.....
Lol.....no worry, i no go marry pesin husband

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by Tgold1(m): 6:04pm On Sep 03, 2016
ROYH:
tgold1 get ur cake 4 hand, he go give u...
Thanks mizz, compliment was well received

Oya maK she cum fast fast....... Make she come collect!!!!!! AnD her life will not remain the same again...

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (70) (Reply)

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" / Diary Of A Broke Playboy / The Preacher's Son!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.