Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Silent Seduction - Literature (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Silent Seduction (489898 Views)

LETHAL SEDUCTION //An Erotica / Evil Seduction (episode 2) - A Picture Story / Evil Seduction: A Short Picture Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silent Seduction by Homestic01(m): 1:32pm On Sep 05, 2016
Thanks for the update, dear Fiyah!!!

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by NevetsIbot(m): 1:53pm On Sep 05, 2016
You guys should reason with Fiyah. A student of medicine who's trying her best to entertain y'all despite the rigours of studying a course like that. She's trying and deserves the best. Fiyah. Weldone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silent Seduction by elskillful: 1:53pm On Sep 05, 2016
see tobi dey cry like woman nice one fiyah.

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by AO2(m): 2:17pm On Sep 05, 2016
Fiyah, thanks for the update.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Silent Seduction by callmeomotee33(f): 2:18pm On Sep 05, 2016
Uhmmm nice update fiyah....hope to see another update very soon
Re: Silent Seduction by Sveen: 2:36pm On Sep 05, 2016
Nice update dear, more ink to your pen. The story is becoming lovely again.
Re: Silent Seduction by YINKS89(m): 2:46pm On Sep 05, 2016
nice update fiyah bt kindly endeavour to update 2dae so as to make up 4 lost times....... hit like 4 #TobiandTori or share for #Tobiandjo.

2 Likes

Re: Silent Seduction by yorhmienerd(m): 2:47pm On Sep 05, 2016
*Enters thread withe BED* I would wait no matter what! Fiyah nice job.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Silent Seduction by virtuedagirl(f): 2:57pm On Sep 05, 2016
fiyah this update is breathtaking,wow tobi is finally doing the right thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Silent Seduction by hellohgy(m): 3:13pm On Sep 05, 2016
haaaaa. see as i stay capitivated to my phone as I dey read d story....touching ma heart
Re: Silent Seduction by Chicent(m): 3:54pm On Sep 05, 2016
Too little too late tobi..... But then its better late than late.

Welcome back fiyah...... What kept u so long.... U left us hungry. 2bad

A quick guess...... The woman that picked up tori's grandmother is Jo's mother. Ngbo fiyah? *fingers crossed*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silent Seduction by donweasley(m): 3:59pm On Sep 05, 2016
All I have to say is, welldone ma

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by EBULLIENT111: 4:48pm On Sep 05, 2016
@fiyah u are too much,love the story so much,please we need more update often.thank you,God bless your memory

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by HolyTitus(m): 5:05pm On Sep 05, 2016
Fiyai don dey f.cuk up, I swaer.... I'm beginning to forgot the names of the character due to the very late update

2 Likes

Re: Silent Seduction by mozel247: 5:43pm On Sep 05, 2016
Is a mass com student. Don't read only update. Try to also read comment and follow the author as well

NevetsIbot:
You guys should reason with Fiyah. A student of medicine who's trying her best to entertain y'all despite the rigours of studying a course like that. She's trying and deserves the best. Fiyah. Weldone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Silent Seduction by olatex25(m): 6:28pm On Sep 05, 2016
Afta a long wait, tnk God u finaly decide 2 update.. U are doin gr8 wit ur update.. More grace

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by yorhmienerd(m): 6:38pm On Sep 05, 2016
mozel247:
Is a mass com student. Don't read only update. Try to also read comment and follow the author as well

She said medicine oo

2 Likes

Re: Silent Seduction by NevetsIbot(m): 6:56pm On Sep 05, 2016
mozel247:

wait wait.... Why are you telling me this? Ain't that what I'm doing?.
Re: Silent Seduction by Agromuda(m): 8:08pm On Sep 05, 2016
".' Tori quickly rubbed off the tear that fell on her cheek and kept a straight face."

i guessed u wanted to refer to Tife and not Tori.
Re: Silent Seduction by fiyah(f): 8:13pm On Sep 05, 2016
Agromuda:
".' Tori quickly rubbed off the tear that fell on her cheek and kept a straight face."

i guessed u wanted to refer to Tife and not Tori.

Noted and modified

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by Harmonyemerald(f): 8:29pm On Sep 05, 2016
[quote author=fiyah post=49103922]

Noted and modified[7/quote]

Should we expect another update?
Re: Silent Seduction by NuelChesby: 8:36pm On Sep 05, 2016
Chai... Tobi sha grin

The story don dy end sha..
Re: Silent Seduction by Xtanixlax(m): 9:20pm On Sep 05, 2016
johnoris:
If I had known, I wudnt have open this story thread, now it has captivated my heart and kept me longing for more..... The storry is good but the updates are discouraging.... @fiyah nice job... I appreciate u.... But I must say that the next time I will be opening this thread will be 2017.... I believe u should have finished it by then...... Thanks #WalkingOut
Try and check around 2mao bro, 2017 is too far o, u dnt knw wen the world will end.
#thanks
Re: Silent Seduction by Melgy: 9:48pm On Sep 05, 2016
Fiyah, thank U. Ur updates bring me joy. More strength to U. A lovely writer U are

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by wumiesontop: 10:06pm On Sep 05, 2016
look into my eyes you will see what you mean to me search your heart search your soul when you find me there you'll search no more Don't tell me It's not worth trying for can't tell me It's not worth dying for you know its true Everything I do I do it for you Bryan Adams (Everything I do)
Re: Silent Seduction by wumiesontop: 10:11pm On Sep 05, 2016
look into my eyes you will see what you mean to me search your heart search your soul when you find me there you'll search no more Don't tell me It's not worth trying for can't tell me It's not worth dying for you know its true Everything I do I'll do it for you......... Bryan Adams (Everything I do)
Re: Silent Seduction by sashaa(f): 10:38pm On Sep 05, 2016
The last update was beautifully written! The plot so mature. I like the way the discussion with tobi and tife about tori turned around and became about Tobi's dad.

Fiyah, you will go places as a writer. It's not just about giving the readers update cos they are crying for it, she takes her time to deliver quality stuff and not mess up the plot

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Silent Seduction by Elzak(m): 11:02pm On Sep 05, 2016
I didn't think Tobi could ever be serious. well done ma, exceptional talent. such an intriguing story. I hope Tobi keeps me laughing in the future
Re: Silent Seduction by Elzak(m): 11:06pm On Sep 05, 2016
I hope the next update will be somewhat longer, may be like Audrey's
Re: Silent Seduction by rachealfst(f): 1:29am On Sep 06, 2016
God bless you fiyah, you are too much. Thanks for the update.

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by NIGHTFOX: 2:21am On Sep 06, 2016
Can only but say wow!!!!! Wat a piece.
Re: Silent Seduction by TheBlessedMAN: 5:05am On Sep 06, 2016
Fiyah thanks 4 d update... Buh its getting too long na.... Pls na beg i dey beg o... Update Asap... Thanx in adv

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (70) (Reply)

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" / Diary Of A Broke Playboy / The Preacher's Son!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.