Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,051 members, 7,835,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Silent Seduction - Literature (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Silent Seduction (489825 Views)

LETHAL SEDUCTION //An Erotica / Evil Seduction (episode 2) - A Picture Story / Evil Seduction: A Short Picture Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silent Seduction by Shabib(m): 6:41am On Sep 06, 2016
The real fans are always here.
Re: Silent Seduction by Oche211(m): 7:12am On Sep 06, 2016
Great story. Every update keeps u on the edge wanting more updates. Keep it up fiyah
Re: Silent Seduction by ysadiq(m): 7:42am On Sep 06, 2016
👍👍👍👍
Re: Silent Seduction by GeneralJB(m): 8:25am On Sep 06, 2016
johnoris:
..... The story is good but the updates are discouraging.... @fiyah nice job... I appreciate u.... But I must say that the next time I will be opening this thread will be 2017.... I believe u should have finished it by then...... Thanks #WalkingOut

Just try to understand, a story this good will take time to write, cos it will require, typing while thinking, editing and re-editing, i think we shld just let her take her time and give us something that worth the wait.. Good work Fiyah, but please, dont let the updates take too long

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by okesgift: 9:13am On Sep 06, 2016
Y don't u just complete the story b4 posting dat wod be beta just like telenovela's u don't wait for d next episode its already complete dey just show dem episode b episode....

2 Likes

Re: Silent Seduction by Sparkles003(f): 9:21am On Sep 06, 2016
Oche211:
Great story. Every update keeps u on the edge wanting more updates.
Keep it up fiyah
Updates that take a lot of time to post,that is why I like the author of Allen avenue and Audrey timms you never beg them for updates they drop the updates back to back.
Re: Silent Seduction by mozel247: 11:46am On Sep 06, 2016
She said so....there was a time she had delay in updating.. Due to her trying to get medical terms to use. She even said then she won't be bordering us with medical terms. Fiyah is not a medical student.

a
yorhmienerd:

She said medicine oo
Re: Silent Seduction by BEENUEL(m): 12:09pm On Sep 06, 2016
Sparkles003:

Updates that take a lot of time to post,that is why I like the author of Allen avenue and Audrey timms you never beg them for updates they drop the updates back to back.
Especially Audrey Timms, Damn, that person Is heck a creative writer. I think this Fiyah of a person is a way too good, but she is just too bad with her updates. Kudos to her though. And thanks to you for makinf me remember UFLP

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by johnoris(m): 12:50pm On Sep 06, 2016
GeneralJB:

Just try to understand, a story this good will take time to write, cos it will require, typing while thinking, editing and re-editing, i think we shld just let her take her time and give us something that worth the wait.. Good work Fiyah, but please, dont let the updates take too long
Thanks man..... I understand dats why am not blaming her.... She's trying her best
Re: Silent Seduction by johnoris(m): 12:52pm On Sep 06, 2016
Xtanixlax:

Try and check around 2mao bro, 2017 is too far o, u dnt knw wen the world will end.
#thanks
Like I may be dead before 2017 abiiii?.... Lolzzz... Dis guy shaaaa
Re: Silent Seduction by Ridwan1821: 2:22pm On Sep 06, 2016
mozel247:
She said so....there was a time she had delay in updating.. Due to her trying to get medical terms to use. She even said then she won't be bordering us with medical terms. Fiyah is not a medical student.

a
There was a day she said she is a medical student.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Silent Seduction by Xtanixlax(m): 3:27pm On Sep 06, 2016
johnoris:
Naah bro, not you. "the world as a whole" i aint wishn anybdy death
Re: Silent Seduction by Xtanixlax(m): 3:27pm On Sep 06, 2016
johnoris:
Naah bro, not you. "the world as a whole" i aint wishn anybdy death
Re: Silent Seduction by fiyah(f): 3:33pm On Sep 06, 2016

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Silent Seduction by Drunkinlove(f): 3:59pm On Sep 06, 2016
Fiyah where are u na?dis is d most interesting novel av read here,pls update

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by Testimony600(m): 4:22pm On Sep 06, 2016
Fɨʏaɦ aɮɛɢ ċօʍɛ ʄɛɛɖ ʊs ʍօʀɛ.
Re: Silent Seduction by hafsydaz: 4:35pm On Sep 06, 2016
Thumbs up to Fiyah but please we need more update. This is one of the best stories I have ever read so far on Nairaland
Re: Silent Seduction by Agromuda(m): 4:43pm On Sep 06, 2016
Gud job!!! More wisdom is part of wat I wish U.. I dy c Fiyah in d building already. I dy wait ooooo!
Re: Silent Seduction by Melonny(m): 4:43pm On Sep 06, 2016
viewing the topic: fiyah....i guess i should just hang around.
Re: Silent Seduction by Sveen: 5:16pm On Sep 06, 2016
Hello everyone, Fiyah asked me to inform you guys that she updated some minutes ago but she was banned by the spam bot, please bear with her, she'll update it again once she is freed by the bot. Ciao
Re: Silent Seduction by Olabantu(m): 5:20pm On Sep 06, 2016
Re: Silent Seduction by Olabantu(m): 5:26pm On Sep 06, 2016
Sveen:
Hello everyone, Fiyah asked me to inform you guys that she updated some minutes ago but she was banned by the spam bot, please bear with her, she'll update it again once she is freed by the bot. Ciao
Make dem free Fiyah na
Re: Silent Seduction by Abuklaw(m): 5:33pm On Sep 06, 2016
Sveen:
This spam bot needs to be unbolted. How can that nonentity ban our very own fiyah from serving us hot food in this cold weather? Ehn ngwanu.

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by Olabantu(m): 5:41pm On Sep 06, 2016
I think I can see Fiyah already, hope she has been freed
Re: Silent Seduction by mharyhor(f): 5:46pm On Sep 06, 2016
Sveen:
Abeg free fiyah nw nd let her update we've been waiting for long
Re: Silent Seduction by Ridwan1821: 5:53pm On Sep 06, 2016
Sveen:
Pls free fiyah..
Re: Silent Seduction by Agromuda(m): 7:16pm On Sep 06, 2016
#FreeFiyah# let her post update oooo!!!
Re: Silent Seduction by princeuniq(m): 7:36pm On Sep 06, 2016
[color=#770077][/color][i][/i][quote author=Sveen post=49128077][b]Hello everyone, Fiyah asked me to inform you guys that she updated some minutes ago but she was banned by the spam bot, please bear with her, she'll update it again once she is freed by the bot.

How authentic is this claim?
Re: Silent Seduction by jellybabee(f): 8:32pm On Sep 06, 2016
please. free her ooo
Re: Silent Seduction by fiyah(f): 8:51pm On Sep 06, 2016
princeuniq:
[color=#770077][/color][i][/i]

Very authentic. Just got unbanned

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by Oche211(m): 8:52pm On Sep 06, 2016
Sveen:
seun and mynd44, abeg make una look into dis matter.
Na serious matter ooo.
Re: Silent Seduction by Oche211(m): 8:53pm On Sep 06, 2016
fiyah:

Very authentic. Just got unbanned
praise the Lord!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (70) (Reply)

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" / Diary Of A Broke Playboy / The Preacher's Son!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.