Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,233 members, 7,836,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Silent Seduction - Literature (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Silent Seduction (489872 Views)

LETHAL SEDUCTION //An Erotica / Evil Seduction (episode 2) - A Picture Story / Evil Seduction: A Short Picture Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silent Seduction by TheBlessedMAN: 11:06pm On Sep 20, 2016
yorhmienerd:
Finaly, fiyah decides to update. TheBlessedMan coman see again
i don see it, and i don saw am.. And have read it all by myself.. Mind u, this update stil, hadn't clear ur name.. So better pray to ur fore or Tenfathers to make sure Fiyah's pen doesn't kill TORI...

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Silent Seduction by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 20, 2016
Finally i can comment, but Please o, i dey hungry for more update fiyah, more gbam to u. Thumbs up

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by ritvin(f): 11:45pm On Sep 20, 2016
TheBlessedMAN:
cheesy tanq jare my 6ta.. Ur Pikin go fine pass U in Jesus name... Say Amen if u are not jealous.
amen ooo!!!

2 Likes

Re: Silent Seduction by chyoooma(f): 12:04am On Sep 21, 2016
wow

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by chyoooma(f): 12:06am On Sep 21, 2016
;DThis is a really nice story,every update leaves you in a new suspense. Keep up the good work fiyah, and abeg make the updates come fast fast na.

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by NuelChesby: 2:31am On Sep 21, 2016
BEENUEL:
Greatest....i hear say nah you be Fiyah boyfriend, abeg elp us....thousands beg her nah.......Edakun e elp us cry

fiyah no gree me touch the story book self cry

She wan use suspense wicked e enemies grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Silent Seduction by NuelChesby: 2:33am On Sep 21, 2016
TheBlessedMAN:
ah, Beenuel dey inside recession o.... D tin don kidnapp am...

The Guy na appear self grin grin
Re: Silent Seduction by Chicent(m): 2:59am On Sep 21, 2016
Bia Fiyah welldone ooo...... One day off and One day On.

What a selfish and cruel Jo............
By the way i see Jo committing suicide if she didnt go with them to the hospital..... Hmmmmmmm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silent Seduction by ROYH(m): 6:32am On Sep 21, 2016
TheBlessedMAN:
so u are nt going to fufill d task just because he FAINTED? na today he dey faint? Even d day his Girlfrnd first send am a 'PLEASE CALL ME BACK' mssg, na so he faint frm 2.am to 4pm of d following day...

D guy na Regular fainter, even d day he carry 9th position 4 class, out of 10 pupil, na so my guy faint from vacating day, till resumption day... Abeg no let Rohy deceive u with FAINTINGNESS O. Slap am wella, he go wake up.. And if he no wake up, just shout say, BAG of RICE don reduce to #5000.00.. He go over wake up self...
lolz, My Guy Don High Gan O, Osogbo Weed On Display grin

I BE REGULAR VIP IN FAINTING KEE, MY GF MUST KNOW HEAR DIX, SHE GO THINK Say Na Warapa Dey Worry M3 Ni

2 Likes

Re: Silent Seduction by mubarak001(m): 7:37am On Sep 21, 2016
MoyoGENERAL:

Young man, how about " Hey, next time, just quote a portion of the passage, you don't need to quote everything! " I think that's fair and wise! #your personal text says a lot, let's learn from it!

So far u got d msg...I'm glad! Only if u will heed. Wait, did u just mk such long sentence? Ouch! U r Tobi similitude!

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by iamkingzlee(m): 8:11am On Sep 21, 2016
Still following..
Re: Silent Seduction by ROYH(m): 8:21am On Sep 21, 2016
The Arrival Of D BUSTER HIMSELF cheesy grin
BUSTED CHITIZHEN
Victorthomp(m), NOBODYY, adroitAy(f), Toyin84(f), Tunababa8v(m), princessadeola(f), Gido2sun(m), dekokelvin(m), Officialphilz(m) and 8 guest(s)
Comment And Say Cheap Thank Your For Our Dear OP, Don't Be A Ghost When You Never Die, Practice Makes Perfection They Say, Being A Ghost/Silent Reader While Life Is Still Their Surely Means One Thing, So My Guys, *Giving Them "Commenting" Pills* Start Showing The Work Of My Pills Busted Nigger's, You're Pant Down grin cheesy tongue cheesy grin grin
[size=90pt]DA UNDISPUTED
#T34M H3RO
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Silent Seduction by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 21, 2016
TheBlessedMAN:
so u are nt going to fufill d task just because he FAINTED? na today he dey faint? Even d day his Girlfrnd first send am a 'PLEASE CALL ME BACK' mssg, na so he faint frm 2.am to 4pm of d following day...

D guy na Regular fainter, even d day he carry 9th position 4 class, out of 10 pupil, na so my guy faint from vacating day, till resumption day... Abeg no let Rohy deceive u with FAINTINGNESS O. Slap am wella, he go wake up.. And if he no wake up, just shout say, BAG of RICE don reduce to #5000.00.. He go over wake up self...
Lol, Royh, U Hear Am? No Vex Biko, I Hv To Obey My Oga At The Top *slaps royh* *gboah!!*
Royh: Wetin Happen?
Mr.Lemuel: Bloody Civilian! How Dare You Faint On Me? I Will Show U Hades Today *brings out koboko* *whip him*
Royh: Ewo!! I Don Die O! Abeg Make Una Help Me O! oga abeg na, biko no vex, oya mk we dey go.

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by SeanBeezy(m): 10:24am On Sep 21, 2016
Started this thread on Sunday and I'm here. Nice work Fiyah!
Re: Silent Seduction by wisz1(m): 10:29am On Sep 21, 2016
pjsmart:
updates are shorter now, probably u are very busy and u don't want to keep us waiting for long. kudos and keep it coming. the looser here is Jo cos Tori obviously didn't die or did she? God abeg o
grin
The write up and story line is wonderful,a perfect piece.
Just the delay in delivery the next episodes am getting tired of ,the suspense is getting too much dear fiyah
grin

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by rachealfst(f): 10:31am On Sep 21, 2016
keep up the good work fiyah....you rock

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by Niwdog(m): 12:44pm On Sep 21, 2016
pjsmart:
updates are shorter now, probably u are very busy and u don't want to keep us waiting for long. kudos and keep it coming. the looser here is Jo cos Tori obviously didn't die or did she? God abeg o
I don't think she is a loser, Jo is definitely Tori ' sister. Remember the hen and two chic then fire incident claiming one, I don't think she died, probably roaming the street and a good Samaritan decides to take her to an orphanage
Re: Silent Seduction by LivinaPatrick(f): 12:50pm On Sep 21, 2016
Well done
Re: Silent Seduction by rosalieene(f): 1:20pm On Sep 21, 2016
fiyah:
Tori's attention was slammed back to reality when her body was thrown forward unexpectedly narrowly escaping banging her head on thein reflex to Jo suddenly stopping the car beside the road. Tori was completely taken by surprise by Jo's sudden, careless and somewhat intentional action.
She wasn't in the mood to endure Jo's stewpid bullying.

Jo, not allowing Tori to show her dissatisfaction, shot her blazing glares.

'What exactly is your problem with me!' She started raising her voice.

'Are you some form of nemesis or something? Why can't you just stay away from me? Away from everything I hold dear?' Jo probably didn't realise she was screaming but Tori could feel the heat from her mouth on her own face.

And judging with the rhythmic rising and falling tone of Jo's chest and the almost panting sound she made while trying to catch her breath, Tori knew she..

Okay. Tori had no idea what Jo was talking about.

Tori wasn't allowed to finish her 'stammered out' statement before Jo came in unannounced.
'I hate your pretense!' She yelled into Tori's face. 'I immensely hate it! Stop trying to get to people by acting all innocent and helpless! You warmed your way into Tobi's home using one of those cunning tricks of yours and you also actually succeeded with Marcus. But must you really go after my mum too? Must everything I find important interest you?
Right now, Tori wasn't sure what to feel.
Anger because Jo just called her helpless and threw false accusations at her or feel sorry for a daughter whose motherly appeared to have been stolen.

By her.

Tori really have to admit that she got more attention and care from Ebiere than Jo actually did.

Tori opened her mouth to say something but shut it almost immediately when she realised she really had nothing to say to a feisty, angry lady who sees her as the cause of her predicaments.

And especially because Jo was talking again.

'You started with Tobi.' Jo started trying fiercely to calm herself down.

'He was the only one I could talk to when there was no one around. . Ruining everything. Right from him to Marcus. Now my mum when we just started building her relationship from the ground!' Tori was listening carefully to her until the last sentence when she switched from calm Jo to aggressive Jo.
Tori grimaced with hurt while staring at the floor of the car. Jo's words hurt so badly she felt like a knife just sliced through her heart. She bit the inner part of her lower lip so hard she tore a piece of tissue out of it while trying to hold back the tears flooding her eyes.

'Stunned, right? Oh! This is your first time seeing this much money?' Jo laughed like she was amused even though all Tori could sense in her laughter was mockery.

' You don't have to start doing some calculations of how much this could be. It's two hundred and fifty thousand naira and it's all yours. Take it and never come to MY HOUSE nor contact MY MUM again!' Jo said, emphasizing the last word between gritted teeth.

Tori couldn't say nor feel anything. The only thing she felt was the twitching sensation in her eye, threatening to let go of the tears. But courageously and stubbornly she held it in.

'And also stay away from Tobi! My mum might start looking for you there and most importantly, stay away from Marcus. Just stay away from everything that links you to me! Dissapear from this place without a trace!' Jo yelled again into her face.
reminds me of a Korea movie I watched
Nice one fiyah.

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by Randyblincks(m): 1:41pm On Sep 21, 2016
rosalieene:

reminds me of Korea movies story line
Nice one fiyah.
If I talk now, e go be like say person dae find trouble... Waiten be the meaniment of this na? Abi you wan dae update another version of d tori

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by rosalieene(f): 1:46pm On Sep 21, 2016
Randyblincks:
If I talk now, e go be like say person dae find trouble... Waiten be the meaniment of this na? Abi you wan dae update another version of d tori
Wat exactly is your problem with my post
Re: Silent Seduction by TheBlessedMAN: 1:54pm On Sep 21, 2016
Mrlemuel:

Lol, Royh, U Hear Am? No Vex Biko, I Hv To Obey My Oga At The Top *slaps royh* *gboah!!*
Mr.Lemuel: Bloody Civilian! How Dare You Faint On Me? I Will Show U Hades Today *brings out koboko* *whip him*
Royh: Ewo!! I Don Die O! Abeg Make Una Help Me O! oga abeg na, biko no vex, oya mk we dey go.
more of that pls... Slap am wella...

Its like Fiyah and UPDATE are nt on speaking terms...

Just try and settle ur quarell sharp sharp, so dat we go enjoy diz Tori wella

4 Likes

Re: Silent Seduction by CecyAdrian(f): 2:28pm On Sep 21, 2016
Niwdog:
I don't think she is a loser, Jo is definitely Tori ' sister. Remember the hen and two chic then fire incident claiming one, I don't think she died, probably roaming the street and a good Samaritan decides to take her to an orphanage

Why are you this intelligent! cheesy cheesy excerpt the writer of this story intends to engage in another twist Jo is definitely Tori's Sister. Right form the beginning, the writer keeps giving tiny little clues that they are sisters even before their Mom came back and entered the picture.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Silent Seduction by Mpaul22: 2:51pm On Sep 21, 2016
rosalieene:

reminds me of a Korea movie I watched
Nice one fiyah.

Whats the name?
Re: Silent Seduction by Adesina12: 4:31pm On Sep 21, 2016
TheBlessedMAN:
i don see it, and i don saw am.. And have read it all by myself.. Mind u, this update stil, hadn't clear ur name.. So better pray to ur fore or Tenfathers to make sure Fiyah's pen doesn't kill TORI...

Blessman you won't kill person.

2 Likes

Re: Silent Seduction by 49cents(m): 4:52pm On Sep 21, 2016
Thread about to hit 0.2 Million views!!!!

I see a front page before this wonderful writer is done

2 Likes

Re: Silent Seduction by ROYH(m): 5:02pm On Sep 21, 2016
Mrlemuel:

lolz, i no go talk, buh i get wan packgage ehn, them need just A Penn1s and 500M Will be given 2 D bringer Of PeNN1S, Oya Na, OPPORTUNITY R3 oh cheesy

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by ROYH(m): 5:07pm On Sep 21, 2016
TheBlessedMAN:

Its like Fiyah and UPDATE are nt on speaking terms...

Just try and settle ur quarell sharp sharp, so dat we go enjoy diz Tori wella
come read The Cartel, e Go Keep U On Waiting Mode 4 Fiyah Updates, Dats Y I Lay Low On Busting, walahi NITEFury na gifted Writer

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by SeanBeezy(m): 5:24pm On Sep 21, 2016
I've never known what it is like waiting for a post until now, I can tell you the feeling no go well at all!.... Fiyah where at thou

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by Timba24(m): 5:48pm On Sep 21, 2016
fiyah. Well done o. Diz updating stuff getting long.

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 21, 2016
ROYH:
lolz, i no go talk, buh i get wan packgage ehn, them need just A Penn1s and 500M Will be given 2 D bringer Of PeNN1S, Oya Na, OPPORTUNITY R3 oh cheesy
500mil? Adonbilivit. Wait...
Theblessedman Sir, I Hereby Resign As A Soldier Of The United States Of Nigeria, Royh Have A Better Offer For Me...
Oya Royh, Come Make We Use Theblessedman Pen1s, 250 Mil Each For Me And U.... Time To Buy iPhone7 Have Come smiley

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by TheBlessedMAN: 5:55pm On Sep 21, 2016
ROYH:
come read The Cartel, e Go Keep U On Waiting Mode 4 Fiyah Updates, Dats Y I Lay Low On Busting, walahi NITEFury na gifted Writer
THE CARTEL? I use my 12inches bazooka swear, i don read that story pas where Nitefury update am reach... D tori sweet o.... Its lyk all d best writers on diz forum ar on vacation or recession of story... because as i dey nw, na 2GO Wey i don abandon 4 almost 2yearz nw, na dia i dey now, dey chat wit people wey fit b my grandchildren..

NL is boring diz days jare..

God bless SmartestPopQUEEN, PamelB and Fiyah with Beautiful and handsome husbands like me,because Na dose 3guys story stil dey help me maintain my Recessive BOREDOM.

5 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (70) (Reply)

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" / Diary Of A Broke Playboy / The Preacher's Son!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.