Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Silent Seduction - Literature (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Silent Seduction (489307 Views)

LETHAL SEDUCTION //An Erotica / Evil Seduction (episode 2) - A Picture Story / Evil Seduction: A Short Picture Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silent Seduction by adroitAy(f): 1:25pm On Sep 23, 2016
I give u double thumbs up Fiyah. This is indeed a great story. U've got hilarious fans as well, TheBlessedMan and co.
Pls and plssssssss make Tori work again and don't give her a scar on her face o. na beg I dey beg o. I feel for Jo, the magnitude of guilt that's eating her up now ehn..... I hope she'll b forgiven. and Tori's mum.....I just feel sorry for all of them.
#ghostmooddeactivated

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Silent Seduction by jerrywill(m): 1:58pm On Sep 23, 2016

if I don't comment....hhmmm.... What happened to Tori might happen to me....

But I have pleased the gods of Nairaland the great and the goddess of Literature....

If to say person never propose give Fiyah...abi na Krakrafiyah or na Belemafiyah... I for just give you my ring oo....

But I pray for more inks(es) to your pen and that * in Asaridokubo's voice... Tori fibiyah

#Jerrywill_da_poet

https://mobile.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=538782132994946&id=100005894924367&set=p.538782132994946&source=47&refid=18

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Silent Seduction by TheBlessedMAN: 2:01pm On Sep 23, 2016
Tgold1:

This sick boy again?

Ok now, Marry all of dem o.. Make thE rest of us no see any to marry.... Well you geh plenty sisters.......

But shey I go come be your inlaw ni *thinking*
abeg, no giv dat ur Head wetin he no dey do b4(thinking).. because u no even qualify to b my Inlaw...

An inlaw of mine must hav atleast 6packs, both front and back, and on his Cheeks.. Since na, Drum belly u av, u no fit.. Maybe u shud try Yormhienerd's family.,..

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by TheBlessedMAN: 2:03pm On Sep 23, 2016
wisz1:

she is occupied,but i got good news for you................. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Omo see fine girl.... Buh, she stil dey alive?

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by Taduma1(f): 2:47pm On Sep 23, 2016
Who dey observe de tin wey i dey observe here, to be real Jo is de oda daughter and back to tori's nightmare, Jo was de one that pushed her... Lobatan

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by JohnAdeDavid(m): 2:50pm On Sep 23, 2016
Ahhh...Tori is crippled nitori <because of> Johanah...This time ebiere must disown Jo ahn ahn...Fiyah nice one dear take ur time finish the tori well well oh...

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by elmogaji(m): 2:53pm On Sep 23, 2016
iamkingzlee:
Lmao! this story don really enter your head sha

e don enta my head ooo.....
Re: Silent Seduction by TheBlessedMAN: 3:04pm On Sep 23, 2016
Yes.. Back to the story... After reading and checking d meanining of this words used by this Pen mistress called fiyah in describing what has happened to Tori, i must say, am nt Happy atall.. Yes am not..

NERVE DAMAGE -
Severe..

Pelvic Fracture -
Very Severe..

Leg Paralysis -
Synonym to Lameness

.. Ah Fiyah, i can c dat u ar really desperate to Kill Tori... U are already taking it too personal now!

All dat injuries? Just because of what? Na her Vote carry Buhari Enter ni?

Its too much jare, if u ask me...

Becos, The Innocent is lying painfully on d sick bed, while d Culprit is gesticulating on winning an Attention seeking contest?

Its nt fair na? Even God no leave Eve(the culprit) to remain in d garden of eden after sending Adam (the innocent) out of it.. So why must u?

(on my Knees) Pls, I use ur WAEC result to beg u, (i no fit use mine, cos am sure by d time u see How many 'F's that ar kissing '9' in it, u go vex kill Tori ni..) i beg u with ur future Wedding Venue, pls Return Tori bak to Factory settings... Na beg i beg o, pls kindly return her to Normal, with 90years Warranty..

Fiyah, pls.. Thanks in advance 4 complying as we await ur next Recent enemy(UPDATE)

33 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Silent Seduction by laikas: 3:33pm On Sep 23, 2016
Aunty Fiyah, thank u very much for the update, I really apreciate, thank u again.

Your story is very intresting, buh for me its sweet b'cos i have been feeding on it. buh the thing is this, th?s kind of story is supposed to be read ones, without waiting close to 2days for updates, I no it aint easy o, buh on behalf of the NLders following th?s story b2b, we are Pleading pls try to feed us early. We love u plenty plenty.

Pls dont let Tori die O, like som1 Mentioned, her destiny is in your hands.

FIYAH OOOOOOOO...! You Are Too Much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Silent Seduction by yorhmienerd(m): 3:47pm On Sep 23, 2016
This theblessedman is hilarious

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silent Seduction by Adesina12: 4:46pm On Sep 23, 2016
TheBlessedMAN:
[b] Yes.. Back to the story... After reading and checking d meanining of this words used by this Pen mistress called fiyah in describing what has happened to Tori, i must say, am nt Happy atall.. Yes am not..

NERVE DAMAGE
-
Severe..

Pelvic Fracture
-
Very Severe..

Leg Paralysis
-
Synonym to Lameness

.. Ah Fiyah, i can c dat u ar really desperate to Kill Tori... All dat? Just because of what? Why na?

Its too much... The Innocent is lying painfully on d sick bed, while d Culprit is gesticulating on winning an Attention seeking contest?

Its nt fair na? Even God no live Eve(the culprit) to remain in d garden of eden after sending Adam (the innocent) out of it.. So why must u?

(on my Knees) Pls, I use ur WAEC result to beg u, (i no fit use mine, cos am sure by d time u see How many F that ar kissing 9 in it, u go vex kill Tori ni..) i beg u with ur future Wedding Venue, pls Return Tori bak to Factory settings... Na beg i beg o, pls kindly return her to Normal, with 90years Warranty..

Fiyah, pls.. Thanks in advance 4 complying as we await ur next Recent enemy(UPDATE) [/b]

[color=#000099][/color]My BlessedMan!!!

Chaii you don put Rafiyah into a tight coner, but wait how many F kissed 9 in your WAEC?
You need to be part of inaugural student of Fiyah tutorial class niyeh...
I trust Fiyah she will lecture you like baby, it is an inborn thing... Make you come and register tomorrow at Fiyah Int'l school of Pen Brainers.
Enjoy ya weekend..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Silent Seduction by mikooolud(m): 6:00pm On Sep 23, 2016
Hi fiyah,
I rarely comment on stories that I read, trust me I have read more than what can make Hillary Clinton win USA election and turn Obama to an Igbo man.

I just want to say thank you.

You have really made my supposed boring time lively.
I need to point out that, it's always good to probably finish a story before u publish here for readers, most often readers including me don't have that patient to wait for updates, and when you see a high clamour for updates, it means the writer is doing a good job like you Fiyah.

I hope to read other stories from you soonest. You a very good writer and I rate you an A+. Remain blessed. Mike

NB. Kindly forgive and forget whatever Tori did to you, Omo kekere lo n se, please make her live

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silent Seduction by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 23, 2016
no need to tell u wat a blessed writer u are cos it is obvious

i wan beg dis time plzzz update na from one suspense ending to anoda
u wan kill person abi
if hypertension do me is u dat cos it o

but thanks for d wonderful piece its one of d best novels i have read more so cos i have to wait for updates d suspense is thrilling

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Silent Seduction by ROYH(m): 6:21pm On Sep 23, 2016
TheBlessedMAN:
, no, am not selling my only Medium of reproduction...

I said am not selling d only thing that PamelB, Fiyah and SmartestPopQUEEN are ready to burn filling station for...

Its my balls that I want to sell.. Those sets of twins are too heavy... I bet they weigh more than Rohy's entire Head..

Price? == 1 Iphone7 for each..
cheesy grin , My guy no wan carry last sha, him no say impotent no be better tin grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Silent Seduction by thaprofit88: 6:41pm On Sep 23, 2016
Fiyah hi
Av bn following this story for a week now. I don't knw why u want us to criticize it so badly esp when there is no where to fault this piece apart from a few insignificant typos and names misplacement.
Believe me when i say U indeed have a story here.
This is an amazing, jaw dropping, addictive piece.
God bless U.

Oya hurry & update

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Silent Seduction by amfo(f): 6:53pm On Sep 23, 2016
fiyah see now ghost mode are coming out,everybody are hailing you,me self drop tuale for una.
oya update now before I start to call your name like I dey mfm program.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Silent Seduction by m003: 6:55pm On Sep 23, 2016
***Runs out of ghost mode sweating*** Fiyah God bless the day dem born you i swear this tori sweet pass t0t0 grin more inspiration to your pen
Re: Silent Seduction by Goldenprinz(m): 7:05pm On Sep 23, 2016
you ar super gud dear

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by Officialphilz(m): 7:11pm On Sep 23, 2016
Jeez can't just keep being a ghost reader. well done fiyah
buh abeg do me one favor pls let Tori live
following you like bumper to bumper

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Silent Seduction by princessadeola(f): 7:47pm On Sep 23, 2016
weldone ma'am

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by princessadeola(f): 7:47pm On Sep 23, 2016
weldone ma'am more wisdom
Re: Silent Seduction by Julietogbo(f): 8:05pm On Sep 23, 2016
Friday evening no update yet why now embarassedFriday evening no update yet why now
Re: Silent Seduction by Eniqurl(f): 8:15pm On Sep 23, 2016
This is too much for her.... Dafuq!!

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by PrinceOFprince(m): 9:40pm On Sep 23, 2016
TheBlessedMAN:
[b] Yes.. Back to the story... After reading and checking d meanining of this words used by this Pen mistress called fiyah in describing what has happened to Tori, i must say, am nt Happy atall.. Yes am not..

NERVE DAMAGE -
Severe..

Pelvic Fracture -
Very Severe..

Leg Paralysis -
Synonym to Lameness

.. Ah Fiyah, i can c dat u ar really desperate to Kill Tori... U are taking it too personal now!

The Innocent is lying painfully on d sick bed, while d Culprit is gesticulating on winning an Attention seeking contest?

Its nt fair na? Even God no leave Eve(the culprit) to remain in d garden of eden after sending Adam (the innocent) out of it.. So why must u?

(on my Knees) Pls, I use ur WAEC result to beg u, (i no fit use mine, cos am sure by d time u see How many 'F's that ar kissing '9' in it, u go vex kill Tori ni..) i beg u with ur future Wedding Venue, pls Return Tori bak to Factory settings... Na beg i beg o, pls kindly return her to Normal, with 90years Warranty..

Fiyah, pls.. Thanks in advance 4 complying as we await ur next Recent enemy(UPDATE) [/b]
hey dude... Have gat tu say dis... U REALLY ARE TALENTED... Ur sense of Sarcasm is really out of diz world... U want to Marry Queenliz my big 6, and two other ladies..? Thats funny dude...

Keep it up... U've gat a fan in me...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Silent Seduction by Olabantu(m): 9:55pm On Sep 23, 2016
TheBlessedMAN:

NERVE DAMAGE -
Severe..

Pelvic Fracture -
Very Severe..

Leg Paralysis -
Synonym to Lameness

.. Ah Fiyah, i can c dat u ar really desperate to Kill Tori... U are taking it too personal now!

The Innocent is lying painfully on d sick bed, while d Culprit is gesticulating on winning an Attention seeking contest?

Me too surprise ooooo.....Abeg If it necessary, carry miracle enter the story, just save a poor girl....don't let dose night mares come to pass please

3 Likes

Re: Silent Seduction by richyluvu(m): 10:06pm On Sep 23, 2016
TheBlessedMAN:

NERVE DAMAGE -
Severe..

Pelvic Fracture -
Very Severe..

Leg Paralysis -
Synonym to Lameness

guy...... damnnnnnn! you are something else, wow! you got me laughing the shit outa myself... wow!

you are too much,

you got me outa ghost mode!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silent Seduction by wisz1(m): 10:29pm On Sep 23, 2016
Pls fiyah update this evening ,even if its padded version.we go manage am. grin

2 Likes

Re: Silent Seduction by Adesina12: 10:31pm On Sep 23, 2016
The BlessMan,
Due to your sense of humor on this fiyah tori, I want to soft pedal and marry tori humm jo no fiyah off to you.
Just pick a date and come with kind of fruits, tubers, $1bn, 2016 bmw with wings, all specie of domestic and wild animals.
The venue is on Atlantic Ocean, don't bother about entertainment and music as everyone present will have to dance to the music produce by ocean wave and eat on grill ocean fish and also drink wine produce by ocean.
You are really blessed!!!

Fiyah!!!
We are waiting for the final episode. Meanwhile, I don't expect this tori to be satire and Tori must walk again and Jo must be punished and remain single and sad 4eva, not only that the hospital management must dismiss her for attempted to commit murder and also be jailed.

God bless you all!

3 Likes

Re: Silent Seduction by ritvin(f): 10:34pm On Sep 23, 2016
TheBlessedMAN:

NERVE DAMAGE -
Severe..

Pelvic Fracture -
Very Severe..

Leg Paralysis -
Synonym to Lameness

fiyah's joker. U make waitin for d next update bearable. U r a talented comedia. Keep it up.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silent Seduction by Tgold1(m): 10:38pm On Sep 23, 2016
PamelB:
burn wetin? filling station for that thing that can't.......lemme just keep quiet. You're still my proposed husband.

And that's how the so caLled TheBlessedMAN got bashed!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Silent Seduction by Tgold1(m): 10:49pm On Sep 23, 2016
TheBlessedMAN:
abeg, no giv dat ur Head wetin he no dey do b4(thinking).. because u no even qualify to b my Inlaw...

An inlaw of mine must hav atleast 6packs, both front and back, and on his Cheeks.. Since na, Drum belly u av, u no fit.. Maybe u shud try Yormhienerd's family.,..

Keep searching for an inlaw that has pako on hIS cheeks.... Old ROger Is waitIng......

Old Roger wiLl soon bE yOur in-law

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silent Seduction by rachealfst(f): 1:23am On Sep 24, 2016
TheBlessedMAN:

NERVE DAMAGE -
Severe..

Pelvic Fracture -
Very Severe..

Leg Paralysis -
Synonym to Lameness

Nigerian's got talent, see you at the top blessed man, I love your creativity.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (70) (Reply)

Diary Of A Broke Playboy / The Preacher's Son!!! / Letting Go By Audrey Timms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.