Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,420 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Silent Seduction - Literature (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Silent Seduction (489469 Views)

LETHAL SEDUCTION //An Erotica / Evil Seduction (episode 2) - A Picture Story / Evil Seduction: A Short Picture Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silent Seduction by fiyah(f): 10:21pm On Sep 22, 2016
Hey guys.

I'm so grateful.

Like super grateful.

I am especially grateful to everyone that read. I really appreciate and i'm grateful to readers that read and still, without reluctance comment. Grateful to everybody that still followed SS despite infrequent updates. You are just amazing.

Thanks to everybody that shared helpful critiques. It really helped me get better.

Thanks to TEAM HERO. You have made this thread especially fun. Reading theblessedman's hilarious comments is actually something. You guys are just wonderful.

Thanks to the mods that took Silent Seduction to front-page twice giving it this much attention. Like 200,000+ views in 3 months or so, I still can't believe it!!!

Thanks to co writers that urged me on. The likes of My bro, Mattkent. Big sis smartestpopqueen
My second big sis, Mrs Explorer and my other big sis, PamelB who had actually been silent but fortunately got busted.

I'm using this post to say I'm slowly coming to the end of silent seduction and the ride had been fun with you guys. Just a few more updates to go and we would be done here.

Words can't really express how very grateful I am. I love you guys so very much.

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Silent Seduction by mofy1(f): 10:26pm On Sep 22, 2016
Big cut on the face and paralysed? Wow shocked

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by yorhmienerd(m): 10:28pm On Sep 22, 2016
Hey fiyah, We are grateful grin Like super grateful grin Silent seduction has been a blockbuster grin More ink to your pen grin Reading this story was fun grin Hope we can get an update soon?
a NERD was here grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silent Seduction by fiyah(f): 10:32pm On Sep 22, 2016
mofy1:
Big cut on the face and paralysed? Wow shocked

''....The nerve damage coupled with the pelvic fracture had led to a kind paralysis on her legs.''

Reread this part
Re: Silent Seduction by iamkingzlee(m): 10:34pm On Sep 22, 2016
Oh well, thanks for the update. I'm Oliver twist, and i want more! sad Please?

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by onohme(f): 10:46pm On Sep 22, 2016
More ink to ur pen fiyah and I love u grin
Re: Silent Seduction by PamelB(f): 10:51pm On Sep 22, 2016
Jesu Christi o. Bibi I just saw my name mentioned here two or three days ago so I followed the story. I didn't even read it till this afternoon and I'm here now. I really appreciate your work and I pray for more wisdom. Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silent Seduction by PamelB(f): 10:54pm On Sep 22, 2016
TheBlessedMAN:
yea... Dats my sweetest heart.... Muah!.... I love u more than ijebu peoples love 4 garri...
oops. my proposed husband. I love you more than babies love breast milk.

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by TheBlessedMAN: 11:02pm On Sep 22, 2016
fiyah:
Hey guys.

I'm so grateful.

Like super grateful.

I am especially grateful to everyone that read. I really appreciate and i'm grateful to readers that read and still, without reluctance comment. Grateful to everybody that still followed SS despite infrequent updates. You are just amazing.

Thanks to everybody that shared helpful critiques. It really helped me get better.

Thanks to TEAM HERO. You have made this thread especially fun. Reading theblessedman's hilarious comments is actually something. You guys are just wonderful.

Thanks to the mods that took Silent Seduction to front-page twice giving it this much attention. Like 200,000+ views in 3 months or so, I still can't believe it!!!

Thanks to co writers that urged me on. The likes of My bro, Mattkent. Big sis smartestpopqueen
My second big sis, Mrs Explorer and my other big sis, PamelB who had actually been silent but fortunately got busted.

I'm using this post to say I'm slowly coming to the end of silent seduction and the ride had been fun with you guys. Just a few more updates to go and we would be done here.

Words can't really express how very grateful I am. I love you guys so very much.
[b] I use Mrlemuel's 3inches Bzk to swear,
I must Masturbate.. I really need to Masturbate right now... If i no Masturbate after reading diz, Thunder fit go fire my grandpapa 4 village.(they no go knw wetin cos am).

Pls Fiyah, wil u marry me? *begging*

Fiyah, I must marry u pls, i really need to marry u o.. IF I No marry u and PamelB, I swear make Mtn no borrow me credit again...

U ar just such a darling dear, so beautiful, caring, affectionating, educating, Policing, soldering, weldering, Nairalanding and infact Nairaflying,...

Oh my! U ar just 2 gud...

Baby, dia is no more room 4 improvement, because u don Improve pass Improvement,

So, pls, i beg of u, to keep it up, ride on, inshort more Greizman to ur Athletico..

And in SmartestPopQUEEN's Voice I say...

*MAY GOD BLESS THE WOMB THAT CONCEIVED U.*

My buddies... Tgold1, MrLEMUEL,and Rohy, plus every other well wishers, kindly join me in HAILING FIYAH o...

LONG LIVE FIYAH and her genius brain... And LONG LIVE [/b] [size=30pt] TEAM HERO. [/size]

15 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Silent Seduction by TheBlessedMAN: 11:14pm On Sep 22, 2016
PamelB:
oops. my proposed husband. I love you more than babies love breast milk.
ok. I don hear u.. U LOVE ME, I LOVE U, now tell, me, when are we getting Married?...

4 Likes

Re: Silent Seduction by PamelB(f): 11:18pm On Sep 22, 2016
TheBlessedMAN:
ok. I don hear u.. U LOVE ME, I LOVE U, now tell, me, when are we getting Married?...
tomorrow please. do I call the priest?

2 Likes

Re: Silent Seduction by TheBlessedMAN: 11:23pm On Sep 22, 2016
PamelB:
tomorrow please. do I call the priest?
no, dont call him, u wil just waste ur credit by doing so...

U can only Flash him or send him a 'pls call me back' mssg.. He wil call u bak.

And by d way, we ar nt getting married until FIYAH's tru wit diz story and Buhari is also an Ex president... I don't want to b d 1st person to be receiving Slippers and tooth brush as a wedding gift.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Silent Seduction by TheBlessedMAN: 11:34pm On Sep 22, 2016
Adesina12:

Blessman you won't kill person.
grin grin ... Long life is meant 4 HAPPY PEOPLE..

U do well, to remember that, buddy..

Even if FG carry fuel price go 1000naira per Update.. Sori, per litre, always make sure u Smile to d filling station... By doing so, u are telling Sadness and Untimely death to [size=40pt] FORK OFF!!! [/size]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silent Seduction by TheBlessedMAN: 11:51pm On Sep 22, 2016
ROYH:
money speaking, Soldier Come Soldier Go, I LUV fella, money must be made, oya ,theblessedman, bring yar 12inches Bazooka come 4 better offer, mrlemuel is about to perform Circumstition
, no, am not selling my only Medium of reproduction...

I said am not selling d only thing that PamelB, Fiyah and SmartestPopQUEEN are ready to burn filling station for...

Its my balls that I want to sell.. Those sets of twins are too heavy... I bet they weigh more than Rohy's entire Head..

Price? == 1 Iphone7 for each..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silent Seduction by TheBlessedMAN: 11:54pm On Sep 22, 2016
sugarsoul:
Phew!! I'm here finally, started this thread this morning and now I made it.. Fiyah, nice one I must say, the only criticism I had in mind was pointed out already- the tenses used sometimes. You're amazing I must confess, more power to your elbow; pls we need updates regularly o...
P.S: I no like all this una better by far intimidation o...wink
page 50 btw, salute to all those who've been making this thread lively- credits to Team Hero
God bless all of us
thanks for MASTURBATING with us sir.. TEAM HERO says HI..

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by PamelB(f): 12:01am On Sep 23, 2016
TheBlessedMAN:
no, dont call him, u wil just waste ur credit by doing so...

U can only Flash him or send him a 'pls call me back' mssg.. He wil call u bak.

And by d way, we ar nt getting married until FIYAH's tru wit diz story and Buhari is also an Ex president... I don't want to b d 1st person to be receiving Slippers and tooth brush as a wedding gift.
oko mi. You're very funny

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silent Seduction by PamelB(f): 12:03am On Sep 23, 2016
TheBlessedMAN:
, no, am not selling my only Medium of reproduction...

I said am not selling d only thing that PamelB, Fiyah and SmartestPopQUEEN are ready to burn filling station for...

Its my balls that I want to sell.. Those sets of twins are too heavy... I bet they weigh more than Rohy's entire Head..

Price? == 1 Iphone7 for each..
burn wetin? filling station for that thing that can't.......lemme just keep quiet. You're still my proposed husband.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silent Seduction by Nmaglit: 12:19am On Sep 23, 2016
Not only money is the root of all evil,jealousy is also the root of all evil

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by siralabai(m): 12:36am On Sep 23, 2016
How can you be so cruel fiyah? Why do you have to put Tori in such a bad condition?
A fractured pelvis is too much, now you're combining that with a paralyzing nerve damage!!! I can't begin to think of the amount of pain the poor girl will be going through!
You brought me close to tears. Hope she doesn't suffer any form of amnesia. A memory loss would be like adding salt, pepper and ginger to the injury.

2 Likes

Re: Silent Seduction by YINKS89(m): 1:10am On Sep 23, 2016
do quick so dat i kan read ur next story abeg fiyah do quick.

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by cyberprince8(m): 2:38am On Sep 23, 2016
johnoris:
Has anybody here read "Letting go by audrey timms" please I need help on the story am lost in between... Anybody to assist should pls quote
You Can Complete The Story Via
www.classicpluz.com/2016/05/letting-go-by-aurdrey-timms-literature.html likewise
Re: Silent Seduction by RichieBrown(m): 3:26am On Sep 23, 2016
fiyah:

''....The nerve damage coupled with the pelvic fracture had led to a kind paralysis on her legs.''

Reread this part

young woman,so yaf update abi? be doing ur own o.....I did nt talk.....I will tell for u...Lol

nice one sha......But tori and the paralysis engagement? i no gree

2 Likes

Re: Silent Seduction by EpBerezi(m): 6:27am On Sep 23, 2016
Thank you Fiyah. Pretty bummed out cos of Tori being paralysed. Can't wait for the next episode

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by dasauce(m): 7:52am On Sep 23, 2016
I can't help but think that this piece is the best story ever seen here on NL.. grin
It's just amazing and I can't wait for the incoming update. .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silent Seduction by wisz1(m): 10:20am On Sep 23, 2016
TheBlessedMAN:
I must Masturbate.. I really need to Masturbate right now... If i no Masturbate after reading diz, Thunder fit go fire my grandpapa 4 village.(they no go knw wetin cos am).

Fiyah, I must marry u pls, i really need to marry u o.. IF I No marry u and PamelB, I swear make Mtn no borrow me credit again...

U ar just such a darling dear, so beautiful, caring, affectionating, educating, Policing, soldering, weldering, Nairalanding and infact Nairaflying,...

Baby, dia is no more room 4 improvement, because u don Improve pass Improvement,

So, pls, i beg of u, to keep it up, ride on, inshort more Greizman to ur Athletico..

My buddies... Tgold1, MrLEMUEL,and Rohy, plus every other well wishers, kindly join me in HAILING FIYAH o...

LONG LIVE FIYAH and her genius brain... And LONG LIVE [/b] [size=30pt] TEAM HERO. [/size]

she is occupied,but i got good news for you................. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Silent Seduction by Johnsown1(m): 10:34am On Sep 23, 2016
Ok,i concure
Re: Silent Seduction by Roseygold(f): 10:57am On Sep 23, 2016
This is my first time of comment on nairaland i must say kudos to you more strenght to ur typing finger and ur uncomparable wisdom. Am waiting for more update

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Silent Seduction by Tgold1(m): 11:49am On Sep 23, 2016
TheBlessedMAN:

This sick boy again?

Ok now, Marry all of dem o.. Make thE rest of us no see any to marry.... Well you geh plenty sisters.......

But shey I go come be your inlaw ni *thinking*

2 Likes

Re: Silent Seduction by ceejaay(m): 11:59am On Sep 23, 2016
fiyahh baby u too much winkfiyahh baby u too much

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by elmogaji(m): 12:19pm On Sep 23, 2016
fiyah!fiyah!! i hope tori gets to walk cos if she doesnt,i go hate u faaa!!!!abeg her destiny is in ur hands
Re: Silent Seduction by MizXplendour(f): 12:27pm On Sep 23, 2016
]hmmmmmmmmnnnmmnmmmmmmmmmmm. . ..
fiyαhααααααααααααααα here iz the list of crimes u've been committing nd u have to fαce
judgement. offence no one:: Late update.. no two:: over suspense
no three:: punishing Tori like dαt
with the power bestowed on me As α nαirαnd member .I here by xentence you to two weeks with daily updates
xigned Xplendour
Ghost mode deαctivαted .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Silent Seduction by iamkingzlee(m): 1:12pm On Sep 23, 2016
elmogaji:
fiyah!fiyah!! i hope tori gets to walk cos if she doesnt,i go hate u faaa!!!!abeg her destiny is in ur hands
Lmao! this story don really enter your head sha

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (70) (Reply)

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" / Diary Of A Broke Playboy / The Preacher's Son!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.