Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) (99336 Views)

Badoo Members Kill Family Of 5 In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) / Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) / Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Horstin50(m): 7:12am On Jul 24, 2016
Why take laws into their freaking hands...
That's bad!
Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Jaysey(f): 7:12am On Jul 24, 2016
Bad do finally died The oga cup don't finally full.
Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:22am On Jul 24, 2016
say NO TO JUNGLE JUSTICE..they could ave hand over the guy to the law enforcement agency...
Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Iyaju(m): 7:28am On Jul 24, 2016
Rape is bad, someone did raped my late GF before she died,but I hate Jungle justice.
Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 24, 2016
Kirinwa:

Your fada! Bastard.Your mother! Olosho

You na 1mbecile you be nah.

Yet, you hate jungle justice. One would think you cultured with the comments you've made on this thread. Alas, you're given to base instincts like the worst of us.

See the venom wey you dey release on top typed words wey no even affect your computer. Na when dem expand your daughter yansh you go keep calm? You fit?

4 Likes

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by spiralwedge(m): 7:44am On Jul 24, 2016
raayah:

I'm a woman and I am very vocal in my support of women especially on this website. However, I also cannot support Jungle justice. So I condemn both the rapists and the people meting out jungle justice.

I totally agree with you in all you have been saying. But I've come to realise that Nigerians are who they are because of inevitable socio-politico-economic climate. So you must always consider the Nigerian factor. The authorities knew about the guy and did nothing. Whenever he was apprehended by the authorities, he would soon be released. So what do you think they should do?

And who says Nigeria is not a jungle?
Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by akoladejesu(m): 7:47am On Jul 24, 2016
Abeg dem burn the prick join?

2 Likes

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by dilini(m): 7:48am On Jul 24, 2016
He raped an 8yrs old? Damn! How on earth does one enjoy having sex with a toddler? I believe that Nigga has been cursed from HELL. Well he got served big time!! Just like the popular adage that says "The Evil That Men Does Lives After Them". I guess he's judgement has been passed unto the other world.

ROT IN HELL PUNK!!!
Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by billyG(m): 7:59am On Jul 24, 2016
How many times will dey kill badoo?hope dey hav not kill an innocent man,my heart bleed how human beings with children will gather & burnt another human for meat.
Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by mrgreen4real(m): 8:04am On Jul 24, 2016
see wetin toto cause
Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by bammytee88(m): 8:06am On Jul 24, 2016
SEETHEM:
At last.
. Rot in hell
Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by somehowpenis(m): 8:52am On Jul 24, 2016
buharisbae:
omg! even tho he is a rapist he shouldn't be killed I Dont support this... what kind of backward mentality do Nigerian have? God why this wickedness? who are this people to take a mans life? who are they to take law into their hand? even he raped are they God? instead of killing him they would have cut of his penis or at least leave a mark in his life so he won't try it again raada they resulted to killing

THIS IS SAD ;'(
God punish you. Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by AlanSugar(m): 9:17am On Jul 24, 2016
raayah:
I hate rapists, but I hate jungle justice and murders. If we had an accountable justice system, maybe cases of jungle justice would be reduced.

And untill then dear, enjoy it while it lasts! Prolly gonna last for a long time too cus the accountable justice system you speak of will only be possible in public comments like yours. Up JJ! I have nothing further!

1 Like

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by buharisbae(f): 9:20am On Jul 24, 2016
somehowpenis:
God punish you. Nonsense

mynd44 seun pls take note!
Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by AlanSugar(m): 9:21am On Jul 24, 2016
geraldmartins:
na dat baddoo wey rape mother nd child Abi na another one?

Been meaning ask the same thing. Seems op was meticulous in his report just to save police face! I have nothing further!
Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by AlanSugar(m): 9:31am On Jul 24, 2016
Sylvarresta:
If we tell dem de no go gree, crime doesn't pay.... see how d dude wasted his life

Why do we always tow this line "wasted their lives"? These people got no life, they are just nuisance and need to be WASTED whenever the need arises! I have nothing further!

1 Like

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by AlanSugar(m): 9:35am On Jul 24, 2016
buharisbae:

mynd44 seun pls take note!

Take note of what, like you didn't ask for it? I have nothing further!

1 Like

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by buharisbae(f): 10:08am On Jul 24, 2016
AlanSugar:

seun mynd44 pls take note of this boy!
Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by buharisbae(f): 10:10am On Jul 24, 2016
AlanSugar:

pls I'm not talking to u so mind ur biz undecided
Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Cupid4(m): 10:29am On Jul 24, 2016
I dont feel pity for the acclaimed rapist, daz if he is, but i feel pity for the young and innocent adolescents onlookers and bystanders whose orientation have been changed by this singular scene, coming generation will feel the consequences, truly our institutions have failed us and we have failed our institutions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by dannyboi01(m): 10:57am On Jul 24, 2016
Just like that
kiss kiss kiss

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by jude33084(m): 11:40am On Jul 24, 2016
andyanders:

Don't worry about them.They will visit you and then we shall wait for your decision.I hope you are who you are- woman, and you love what they do to women, you will have their experience.

I don't see any difference between the dead and those that killed him undecided

People like that should be made to suffer for life not to be killed by the society.

Say No to jungle justice!
Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by jude33084(m): 11:44am On Jul 24, 2016
billyG:
How many times will dey kill badoo?hope dey hav not kill an innocent man,my heart bleed how human beings with children will gather & burnt another human for meat.

I wonder oh!

Sick society.
Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by luciouscookie: 11:56am On Jul 24, 2016
raayah:

Yes, if the justice system has done their job well previously, he would not be roaming the streets causing havoc.

Just like how people were screaming they deserved it to Aluu 4, that's how they're screaming he deserves it. Like I said, I cannot support Jungle justice.
And since there's no accountable justice system, should we allow him to kill and rape mothers and children. Since he has been caught before and released, what do you suggest the people should do?

1 Like

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by luciouscookie: 12:00pm On Jul 24, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
say NO TO JUNGLE JUSTICE..they could ave hand over the guy to the law enforcement agency...
For him to escape again and continue with his evil deeds
Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:02pm On Jul 24, 2016
is jungle justice d best,....hunnmm nw wen the police arrive there all of them will run away
luciouscookie:

For him to escape again and continue with his evil deeds
Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by luciouscookie: 12:06pm On Jul 24, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
is jungle justice d best,....hunnmm nw wen the police arrive there all of them will run away
So what do you suggest, Baddo should be ignored
Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by toprealman: 12:07pm On Jul 24, 2016
raayah:
I hate rapists, but I hate jungle justice and murders. If we had an accountable justice system, maybe cases of jungle justice would be reduced.

If the victim is related to you or maybe your daughter,sister,wife or mum...... guess you will sing a different song.

1 Like

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:08pm On Jul 24, 2016
they should be hand over to law enforcement agencies eg.. policeman and soldiers
luciouscookie:

So what do you suggest, Baddo should be ignored
Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 24, 2016
pamdaniel:
I blame the police, I tot he was handed over to the police? how then was he let out? did he also attempt rape of a police officer?
lol attempt rape of a police officer...you may be right though, the police where scared of keeping him.

2 Likes

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by luciouscookie: 12:18pm On Jul 24, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
they should be hand over to law enforcement agencies eg.. policeman and soldiers
Did you read he was once caught and handed over to the police but later escaped.
Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by funstufz: 12:23pm On Jul 24, 2016
Hope this is not a case of mistaken identity oooo

if this is the real badoo, well I don't support jungle justice but when he was earlier caught and handed over to the 'justice' people, how did he found his way out again...
Justice denial can lead to such, let the police be more diplomatic in releasing culprit....
I rest ma case for now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) / Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) / Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.