Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,168 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) (99343 Views)

Badoo Members Kill Family Of 5 In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) / Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) / Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by MrPresident1: 8:43pm On Jul 23, 2016
sukkot:
yeah mayne deez niggas is finished

They will be redeemed, it is the promise of THE MOST HIGH GOD.
Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by jomarick(m): 8:43pm On Jul 23, 2016
The world is watching, Nigerians should be ashamed of themselves.

4 Likes

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by nijanigga: 8:44pm On Jul 23, 2016
Saraki and all those sinators are next.

1 Like

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 23, 2016
theunusualmoon:
But is this the real Badoo? The one that killed that Ghanian woman after raping her and also injured her daughter, Is he the one?
i hope it's him otherwise they gonna have to find him and jungle justice him too, i will provide the petrol and matches
Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by hamzeiy: 8:45pm On Jul 23, 2016
i actually said alhamduLiLah when i read the topic on fp.i dnt support jungle justice either but this guy case too much abeg

4 Likes

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by onatisi(m): 8:45pm On Jul 23, 2016
It seems this badoo case is a popular case .

2 Likes

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Sike(m): 8:45pm On Jul 23, 2016
Foolish baddooo

1 Like

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by muller101(m): 8:47pm On Jul 23, 2016
RIP
Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by ThisYourTatafo: 8:48pm On Jul 23, 2016
Olamide take note... Heyyyyyyy baddoo
Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by edbor(m): 8:48pm On Jul 23, 2016
I have no microatom of pity for that fellow, but why is his joystick still intact. .

When he had the chance to cut it off he didn't.

1 Like

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by DonaTee(f): 8:49pm On Jul 23, 2016
Worst part is the kids watching. ......dey aint even afraid or shocked. Already dented innocence causes jungle justice to b propagated in future.

As for d victims may dey find peace n healing

1 Like

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by sukkot: 8:49pm On Jul 23, 2016
MrPresident1:

They will be redeemed, it is the promise of THE MOST HIGH GOD.
yeah not all of em. but we shall not go into that argument today lolzzzz cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 23, 2016
All these children watching while the body burns how do they sleep at night? Nigeria really is a zoo, and the people taking photos are they intending to enlarge frame and hang the photos on the wall of their houses? , ignorance is really an illness

4 Likes

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Nathanieloo7(m): 8:51pm On Jul 23, 2016
Thank God badoo has been caught e remain badt and badest #death sentence for rapist real men dnt rape
Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by sukkot: 8:52pm On Jul 23, 2016
jomarick:
The world is watching, Nigerians should be ashamed of themselves.
if only deez mahfukaz can keep this type of content offline our dirty laundry will be hidden but some bonehead negro has to post gory shyttt online where the whole world can see how barbaric and savage we are. what do they gain by posting this shytt online ?
Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Maximus85(m): 8:52pm On Jul 23, 2016
raayah:
I hate rapists, but I hate jungle justice and murders. If we had an accountable justice system, may cases of jungle justice would be reduced.

Because he hasn't raped your 8year old baby girl. Think am.

1 Like

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by oladayo63(m): 8:52pm On Jul 23, 2016
ayoadeifee:
They suppose to cut that his joystick join,so that his next world he will behave normal.
Not a sadist rapist.

Next what? In the next world, the devil himself go raise petition against his coming. Baddoo almost success with his coup to overthrow Lucifer. Thank to ikoroduans for saving the day.

"Eewww! What a day", I hear the devil exclaim. grin

1 Like

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by oladayo63(m): 8:53pm On Jul 23, 2016
ayoadeifee:
They suppose to cut that his joystick join,so that his next world he will behave normal.
Not a sadist rapist.

Next what? In the next world, the devil himself go raise petition against his coming. Baddoo almost succed with his coup to overthrow Lucifer. Thank to ikoroduans for saving the day.

"Eewww! What a day", I hear the devil exclaim. grin

1 Like

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:54pm On Jul 23, 2016
shocked they made him suffer o。c d small tyre sef.thats super harsh。Chai..
C wicked pple...Hell fire fr all
Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by donodion(m): 8:55pm On Jul 23, 2016
Those kids should have been sent away from the scene. Agreed the deceased was not fit to.live in the society but burning such, after been tied, had his head shattered, setting his carcass ablaze shouldn't be encouraged in the presence of children please

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by wickedworld: 8:55pm On Jul 23, 2016
The only ppl that will condemed jungle juctice on this badoo are ppl that has not been following this report.

Badoo will rape both old and yound wipe their virginal with white cloth not only that will kill them or design their body badly.

To think of it eight years old girl is still a virgin probably he needs Virgine blood this time but luck was not on his side.

Wow looking at the pix alone u will know the ppl are angry . Bad memory for the girl.

2 Likes

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by TheSPEAKER(m): 8:55pm On Jul 23, 2016
raayah:
I hate rapists, but I hate jungle justice and murders. If we had an accountable justice system, may cases of jungle justice would be reduced.

Thank you very much for this comment. You spoke my mind completely.
Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Kirinwa: 8:57pm On Jul 23, 2016
andyanders:

Read my post. I am in support of what they did to the guy. People like him deserve jungle justice. How can one rape and kill their victims and expect to be alive.

This lady @raayah:,was saying that she is not supporting the issue of jungle justice on those who rape and kill and I was telling her that the same badoo or his likes will visit and rape her or maybe kill her then let me hear her people support her.

Dude are you mad? Abi bomb dey ya head? What is your case with Raaya? Babe just expressed her views which everybody in this forum is entitled to, why must you wish evil on her?
Na your family people like baddoo go rape finish before dem rape you for yansh join. Olodo.
Jungle justice is bad, if you don't like to hear it, take it and shove it deep down ya ass.

Seems you didn't go to school otherwise you wouldnt be speaking like a tout.

Oya follow me yarn, make I use this better stone scatter your head! angry

5 Likes

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by shogotermies(m): 9:00pm On Jul 23, 2016
good,but u can kill a rapist ooo,but u can't kill fuel vandals that are killing 200hundred people to replace just 2people.

IKORUDUAN where is your c.s
Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by MrPresident1: 9:00pm On Jul 23, 2016
sukkot:
yeah not all of em. but we shall not go into that argument today lolzzzz cheesy

lolzzzz cheesy there's nothing to argue cheesy
Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by magicminister: 9:01pm On Jul 23, 2016
this gave me great pleasure.
I am against jungle justice but this guy is an exception.
His death was too quick sef.

May he rot in hell.
I also hope this is the right person cos one thing about jungle justice is that being at the wrong place at the wrong time can make the irate mob accuse you of being the suspect.
Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 23, 2016
As much as I condem jungle justice in totality but this in guy's case I think I vote for opposition party MO
Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by mrwonlasewonie: 9:02pm On Jul 23, 2016
cheesy grin grin grin
gypsey:
All these children watching while the body burns how do they sleep at night? Nigeria really is a zoo, and the people taking photos are they intending to enlarge frame and hang the photos on the wall of their houses? , ignorance is really an illness
Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by sukkot: 9:02pm On Jul 23, 2016
MrPresident1:

lolzzzz cheesy there's nothing to argue cheesy
nothing indeed. narrow is the way and only a few find it. wink
Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by wickedworld: 9:03pm On Jul 23, 2016
The only ppl that will condemed jungle juctice on this badoo are ppl that has not been following this report.

Badoo will rape both old and yound wipe their virginal with white cloth not only that will kill them or design their body badly.

To think of it eight years old girl is still a virgin probably he needs Virgine blood this time but luck was not on his side.

Wow looking at the pix alone u will know the ppl are angry . Bad memory for the girl. Rping a virgin without lubricant nd sure his gang are there watching so the ppl vigilant
Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by informato: 9:03pm On Jul 23, 2016
raayah:

...it seems you are hearing of baddo for the first time...I hate jungle justice, but not this one....I pray you never experience a baddo-like in this life....please allow people who knows about the evil of badoo to comment....this topic is not for NOVICE

2 Likes

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by BetaThings: 9:05pm On Jul 23, 2016
raayah:

https://www.nairaland.com/3162520/ikorodu-robber-rapist-baddo-arrested

He had been previously arrested on June 12 and handed over to the police

Only few have lived to tell the story after their encounter with notorious ikorodu armed robber and occultist popularly known as baddo

All hell broke loose in the early hours today as residents raised alarm after he attacked a lady in her house

Baddo who is known to wipe handkerchief on his victims private parts after raping and beating them met his waterloo on an odd Sunday

Currently lying in cemetery is a 60 year old woman who was brutally raped and stabbed to death by baddo

While many are still haunted and plaqued by their encounter with the daredevil madman, they are patiently waiting for the kabiyesi(king) to release him to the mob who can’t wait to unleash terror on him

As we write this, he’s currently in the king’s palace, over 5 police divisions are in the king’s palace to make sure sanity is restored and his fate is not decided by jungle justice

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) / Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) / Woman Rapes Her Daughter’s Boyfriend 300 Times(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.