Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,121 members, 7,811,155 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

I Svck Her Pvssy, Now My Stomach Is Paining Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Svck Her Pvssy, Now My Stomach Is Paining Me (5486 Views)

Teenage Girl Stripped Naked, What Was Found In Her Pvssy Will Amuse You (pic) / A Boyfriend That Can't Fvck & Svck Me During My Period, Is That One BF? / Her Labia Minora Got Swollen After Her Bf Sucked Her Pvssy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Svck Her Pvssy, Now My Stomach Is Paining Me by Frozeen(m): 4:48pm On Jul 23, 2016
Okay i meant this ugly girl on monday when i was coming back from a friends place, walahi this girl ugly nor be small,but one thing i love about her body is her pointed bwestcheesy so i approach her and give her my word, then we exchange numbers

I was surprised when she called this morning that she will like to come know my place

na so this girl con carry toto meet me for house oooooo, i fvck her like my life depends on it.

I nor know waitin carry my mouth go svck toto o

Now my stomach is paining me.
Somebody Help

4 Likes

Re: I Svck Her Pvssy, Now My Stomach Is Paining Me by DRISKLEF(m): 4:50pm On Jul 23, 2016
Another one. undecided

4 Likes

Re: I Svck Her Pvssy, Now My Stomach Is Paining Me by buccunmie(m): 4:53pm On Jul 23, 2016
Call her to come back, den suck her again. U go dey alright.

7 Likes

Re: I Svck Her Pvssy, Now My Stomach Is Paining Me by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 23, 2016
Hahahaha.. Good for u.... U sucked all her juicy virus and yeast and u swallowed it as if it was the fountain of life..

Btw, tats part of the Karma... These days KARMA is ain't a mere biitch anymore. cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Svck Her Pvssy, Now My Stomach Is Paining Me by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 23, 2016
treat typhoid...u don collect some

1 Like

Re: I Svck Her Pvssy, Now My Stomach Is Paining Me by curvysola(f): 4:57pm On Jul 23, 2016
boring!!!!!
Re: I Svck Her Pvssy, Now My Stomach Is Paining Me by sinaj(f): 4:57pm On Jul 23, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
treat typhoid...u don collect some
I no think say na typhoid him collect

Na only Hiv they pain for belle sad

Op go check urself
Re: I Svck Her Pvssy, Now My Stomach Is Paining Me by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 23, 2016
Y u con dey tell us, go use D-force antibiotic

1 Like

Re: I Svck Her Pvssy, Now My Stomach Is Paining Me by Nova15: 5:03pm On Jul 23, 2016
curvysola:
boring!!!!!

Truly curvy grin

1 Like

Re: I Svck Her Pvssy, Now My Stomach Is Paining Me by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 23, 2016
op..u and I know u are lying grin
But if not just know that u just complicated ur already complicated destiny tongue

1 Like

Re: I Svck Her Pvssy, Now My Stomach Is Paining Me by Frozeen(m): 5:04pm On Jul 23, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Hahahaha.. Good for u.... U sucked all her juicy virus and yeast and u swallowed it as if it was the fountain of life..

Btw, tats part of the Karma... These days KARMA is ain't a mere biitch anymore. cool

What concern Karma with pvssy sucking I was only doing her a favour.

1 Like

Re: I Svck Her Pvssy, Now My Stomach Is Paining Me by smileysmiley(f): 5:05pm On Jul 23, 2016
clap for yourself op... well done

1 Like

Re: I Svck Her Pvssy, Now My Stomach Is Paining Me by Smellymouth: 5:05pm On Jul 23, 2016
Frozeen, my Gee.. You don come again abi? grin
Re: I Svck Her Pvssy, Now My Stomach Is Paining Me by Firstlieutenant(m): 5:05pm On Jul 23, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I dare u to carry all ya yeast come my way, by the time I finish with ya poocee, u go know say no be everybody "KARMA" dey catch.
Re: I Svck Her Pvssy, Now My Stomach Is Paining Me by Venusman(m): 5:10pm On Jul 23, 2016
go suck am again. wetin cause trouble go solve am

1 Like

Re: I Svck Her Pvssy, Now My Stomach Is Paining Me by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 23, 2016
Frozeen:
What concern Karma with pvssy sucking I was only doing her a favour.

Calling her ugly... But u drilled her anyway coz her melons looks good but u never checked tat her punaney is already rotten...

Continue sha!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Svck Her Pvssy, Now My Stomach Is Paining Me by Firstlieutenant(m): 5:13pm On Jul 23, 2016
sinaj:
I no think say na typhoid him collect

Na only Hiv they pain for belle sad

Op go check urself

No mind that yeye OP, assuming he find better poocee like ur own suck, he for no dey complain of belle pain.
Re: I Svck Her Pvssy, Now My Stomach Is Paining Me by Frozeen(m): 5:14pm On Jul 23, 2016
Smellymouth:
Frozeen, my Gee.. You don come again abi? grin
Boda mi' you know say man can't do without fvck na. grin

1 Like

Re: I Svck Her Pvssy, Now My Stomach Is Paining Me by Tallysmallz(f): 5:15pm On Jul 23, 2016
Hmmm..
Re: I Svck Her Pvssy, Now My Stomach Is Paining Me by Frozeen(m): 5:16pm On Jul 23, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Calling her ugly... But u drilled her anyway coz her melons looks good but u never checked tat her punaney is rotten...

Continue sha!
I swear if i suck you ehn your life shall never remain thesame cheesy
Re: I Svck Her Pvssy, Now My Stomach Is Paining Me by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 23, 2016
Interesting smiley

1 Like

Re: I Svck Her Pvssy, Now My Stomach Is Paining Me by Emodeee: 5:18pm On Jul 23, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Calling her ugly... But u drilled her anyway coz her melons looks good but u never checked tat her punaney is rotten...

Continue sha!

melon? Really! So you also have melon as you dey so?
Re: I Svck Her Pvssy, Now My Stomach Is Paining Me by firstking01(m): 5:30pm On Jul 23, 2016
DRISKLEF:
Another one. undecided
On the loose.
Re: I Svck Her Pvssy, Now My Stomach Is Paining Me by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 23, 2016
Frozeen:
I swear if i suck you ehn your life shall never remain thesame cheesy

Do u suck ass too? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Svck Her Pvssy, Now My Stomach Is Paining Me by Frozeen(m): 5:35pm On Jul 23, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Do u suck ass too? cheesy
If you want me to suck you, just hola me and i will be at your service cheesy
Re: I Svck Her Pvssy, Now My Stomach Is Paining Me by DRISKLEF(m): 5:41pm On Jul 23, 2016
firstking01:
On the loose.
Mehn. It's getting worse by the day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Svck Her Pvssy, Now My Stomach Is Paining Me by firstking01(m): 5:47pm On Jul 23, 2016
DRISKLEF:
By the day is an under_statement...did you see the other thread where the idiot said "she begged me to put it in",,,my heartfelt cry goes to these young girls sha.

2 Likes

Re: I Svck Her Pvssy, Now My Stomach Is Paining Me by firstking01(m): 5:49pm On Jul 23, 2016
DRISKLEF:
By the day is under_statement...did the see the other thread where the idiot said "she begged me to put it in",,,my heartfelt cry goes to these young girls who foolishly opens their legs for these "god4saking guys", cos i'm sure they don't know what they are doing.
Re: I Svck Her Pvssy, Now My Stomach Is Paining Me by vickodedon(m): 5:58pm On Jul 23, 2016
Maybe you sucked the wrong part nigga.
Re: I Svck Her Pvssy, Now My Stomach Is Paining Me by AngelAhnie(f): 5:59pm On Jul 23, 2016
Frozeen:
Okay i meant this ugly girl on monday when i was coming back from a friends place, walahi this girl ugly nor be small,but one thing i love about her body is her pointed bwestcheesy so i approach her and give her my word, then we exchange numbers

I was surprised when she called this morning that she will like to come know my place

na so this girl con carry toto meet me for house oooooo, i fvck her like my life depends on it.

I nor know waitin carry my mouth go svck toto o

Now my stomach is paining me.
Somebody Help
you need serious help
Re: I Svck Her Pvssy, Now My Stomach Is Paining Me by iamkingzlee(m): 6:06pm On Jul 23, 2016
Issorai!!
Re: I Svck Her Pvssy, Now My Stomach Is Paining Me by Frozeen(m): 6:14pm On Jul 23, 2016
AngelAhnie:
you need serious help
Oh yeah, i really need help.

would you mind helping me out

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Pussy Of Some Uni Lag Girls Be Lik.... / Masturbation And Luck! / SHOULD I Kîll This Thing? Do You Want to Eat? [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.