Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,519 members, 7,812,609 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

SHOULD I Kîll This Thing? Do You Want to Eat? [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SHOULD I Kîll This Thing? Do You Want to Eat? [Picture] (5487 Views)

+18: Which Should I Eat? [Picture] / If You Haven't Get This Thing Do It Now [photo] / Does This Thing Still Exist? [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOULD I Kîll This Thing? Do You Want to Eat? [Picture] by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 27, 2020
So, the layer below has been laying eggs since the 9th of May to the 25th of July. For two days now, she hasn't laid any egg.

When is she going to start laying again? If it's up to a month, then it'll be better to take her to Heaven and get a new one.

What should I do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SHOULD I Kîll This Thing? Do You Want to Eat? [Picture] by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 27, 2020
If you want the fowl killed, click like, but if you want her preserved, click share.

9 Likes 44 Shares

Re: SHOULD I Kîll This Thing? Do You Want to Eat? [Picture] by FreakDesign: 4:05pm On Jun 27, 2020
Imagine na spaghetti you dey give the fowl

5 Likes

Re: SHOULD I Kîll This Thing? Do You Want to Eat? [Picture] by Akhigbeblog(m): 4:05pm On Jun 27, 2020
grin ;Dhow you expect am to lay when na just noodle you Deg give am

5 Likes

Re: SHOULD I Kîll This Thing? Do You Want to Eat? [Picture] by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 27, 2020
There is feed. The spaghetti is just so it doesn't waste.

The money I have spent on feed is more than the money I used in buying the fowl. The fowl dey overfeed.

3 Likes

Re: SHOULD I Kîll This Thing? Do You Want to Eat? [Picture] by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 27, 2020
Make I go boil hot water or make I leave am?
Re: SHOULD I Kîll This Thing? Do You Want to Eat? [Picture] by Bullet01(f): 4:11pm On Jun 27, 2020
Kill am abeg

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SHOULD I Kîll This Thing? Do You Want to Eat? [Picture] by Xristars(m): 4:18pm On Jun 27, 2020
I advice you sell it and get a another.
Re: SHOULD I Kîll This Thing? Do You Want to Eat? [Picture] by JOACHINpedro: 4:21pm On Jun 27, 2020
Where the roaster wey go give am belle?
Abi na you dy do the work?
Re: SHOULD I Kîll This Thing? Do You Want to Eat? [Picture] by imdavid704(f): 4:39pm On Jun 27, 2020
JOACHINpedro:
Where the roaster wey go give am belle?
Abi na you dy do the work?
ode in human clothing angry

3 Likes

Re: SHOULD I Kîll This Thing? Do You Want to Eat? [Picture] by iykmora(m): 4:41pm On Jun 27, 2020
E be like say chicken stew dey hungry you, just do d needful but share IV sha.
Re: SHOULD I Kîll This Thing? Do You Want to Eat? [Picture] by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 27, 2020
Killing.

I'll purchase another one on Monday. Pictures of the sweet peppersoup coming soon.
Re: SHOULD I Kîll This Thing? Do You Want to Eat? [Picture] by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 27, 2020
If you want to eat, gather here.
Re: SHOULD I Kîll This Thing? Do You Want to Eat? [Picture] by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 27, 2020
Luckily for this fowl, I bought meat and fish this evening. So, let me just use this hot water I boiled and bake garri. Maybe, tomorrow or some days later, I'll slaughter her.

1 Like

Re: SHOULD I Kîll This Thing? Do You Want to Eat? [Picture] by DEIFIED(m): 8:55pm On Jun 27, 2020
This is what the lockdown can cause.
Re: SHOULD I Kîll This Thing? Do You Want to Eat? [Picture] by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 27, 2020
@DEIFIED, there is no lockdown here. The only thing here is precaution.
Re: SHOULD I Kîll This Thing? Do You Want to Eat? [Picture] by MrSensor(m): 9:08pm On Jun 27, 2020
Look at it's mouth.
Re: SHOULD I Kîll This Thing? Do You Want to Eat? [Picture] by visiondee(m): 9:46pm On Jun 27, 2020
Oga kill this thing Jare, no disturb us...

Make I go make my garri, no put too much pepper ooo, allow salt, Maggi and onion reach ahm well... I no dey chop wing or neck ooo, Na laps or the joint before lap make you give me. Do fast I dey wait you.

IamVisionDee... I sell pristine clean affordable vehicles

1 Like

Re: SHOULD I Kîll This Thing? Do You Want to Eat? [Picture] by Bigflamie(m): 9:55pm On Jun 27, 2020
This iLegend of a guy is damn predictable
Re: SHOULD I Kîll This Thing? Do You Want to Eat? [Picture] by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 27, 2020
@Bigflamie. Predictable? Hmmm — that's your opinion. If you want unpredictability, you have to pay for it. I put them inside books.

If you are already following me everywhere I go with my predictability, what will you do with my unpredictability?

You'll be obsessed. A fully grown man like you being obsessed over me is the last thing I want.

When you want a girl to leave you alone, you act boring and predictable. In your case, even if I act boring or predictable forever, you'll never leave me alone. Isn't that a mystery?

So, you're more predictable.
Re: SHOULD I Kîll This Thing? Do You Want to Eat? [Picture] by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 27, 2020
u see why u have haters grin grin
u will be fluanting your fowl and showing ppl how u feed it with good spaghetti and stew grin
do u know many ppl here havent eaten for three days cheesy
some na garri dem soak and u showing off your fowl on how u feeding it with spag grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: SHOULD I Kîll This Thing? Do You Want to Eat? [Picture] by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 27, 2020
nigga is tired of using his account, why create a new one ilegend.
you come to nairaland and start posting nonsense all in the name of getting people to know you and after that you start advertising your books.
boy, you can do better than this.
Re: SHOULD I Kîll This Thing? Do You Want to Eat? [Picture] by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 27, 2020
Lefulefu himself — I'm just catching fun with them as I playfully inspire some while infuriating some. You know, I can't please all of them.

Some people inherited anger and frustration while some acquired it based on their laziness, experiences, or poor choices made by them or their guardians.

It's unfortunate such people have access to the Internet. Anyway, they are the ones that make the Internet fun. Our job is only to pour the chemicals while theirs is to react.
Re: SHOULD I Kîll This Thing? Do You Want to Eat? [Picture] by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 27, 2020
@Samuelite, nice reply. You sound intelligent. Kindly list those better ways. I'm here to learn.
Re: SHOULD I Kîll This Thing? Do You Want to Eat? [Picture] by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 27, 2020
iClef:
@Samuelite, nice reply. You sound intelligent. Kindly list those better ways. I'm here to learn.
bro, that is left for you to figure out.

you choose the most visited section in nairaland to do your advertising, you're smart.
Re: SHOULD I Kîll This Thing? Do You Want to Eat? [Picture] by Ebenezer202O: 10:37pm On Jun 27, 2020
iClef:
So, the layer below has been laying eggs since the 9th of May to the 25th of July. For two days now, she hasn't laid any egg.

When is she going to start laying again? If it's up to a month, then it'll be better to take her to Heaven and get a new one.

What should I do?
bro I want to Start up this poultry farming and I want to breed layers.
I want to ask please how much is now a bag of their feed? also when they start laying eggs after 22 weeks, how often do they lay these eggs?
I'd appreciate your urgent response
Re: SHOULD I Kîll This Thing? Do You Want to Eat? [Picture] by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 27, 2020
Ebenezer202O:
bro I want to Start up this poultry farming and I want to breed layers.
I want to ask please how much is now a bag of their feed? also when they start laying eggs after 22 weeks, how often do they lay these eggs?
I'd appreciate your urgent response

Go and seek professional advice from those doing poultry farming, that's where you get the full information on how poultry farm works.
Re: SHOULD I Kîll This Thing? Do You Want to Eat? [Picture] by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 27, 2020
@Samuelite, I intentionally sounded polite and asked you that question. I knew you won't answer because you had no answer for it. I was in your head, but you didn't know.

All you wanted was just to appear as if you had a better way I should do things. Now that I want to learn from you, you refused because there was nothing to tell me.

Since you refused, then allow me do it my way, yet you refused.

You see? This scenario explains why people who want to be great don't depend on opinions — they just do as their mind and instinct tell them even if it's right or wrong.

At last, they'll make corrections themselves and finally write a book for those who refused to be confident and take actions without minding people's opinions to buy and read.

At the end, you make people like us stupendously wealthy.

1 Like

Re: SHOULD I Kîll This Thing? Do You Want to Eat? [Picture] by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 27, 2020
@Ebenezer202O, I'm not an expert in this field. I just buy one big custard for 500 Naira and when it finishes, I get another one.
Re: SHOULD I Kîll This Thing? Do You Want to Eat? [Picture] by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 27, 2020
iClef:
@Samuelite, I intentionally sounded polite and asked you that question. I knew you won't answer because you had no answer for it. I was in your head, but you didn't know.

All you wanted was just to appear as if you had a better way I should do things. Now that I want to learn from you, you refused because there was nothing to tell me.

Since you refused, then allow me do it my way, yet you refused.

You see? This scenario explains why people who y want to be great don't depend on opinions — they just do as their mind and instinct tell them even if it's right or wrong. At last, they'll make corrections themselves.

lol, you think there's nothing tell you.
I'd leave that to your imagination.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Right For A Graduate To Marry A Non Graduate / How Come Most Times Its Old White Men That Like Black Women / What Albert Einstein Said About Kissing A Pretty Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.