Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,367 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Teenage Girl Stripped Naked, What Was Found In Her Pvssy Will Amuse You (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Teenage Girl Stripped Naked, What Was Found In Her Pvssy Will Amuse You (pic) (5429 Views)

This Portharcourt Crossdresser Will Amuse You, See His Twerking Skills. PHOTOS / Ladies, How Many Dicks Have Entered Your Pvssy This Year? / Lady Advises Guys About Eating Pvssy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teenage Girl Stripped Naked, What Was Found In Her Pvssy Will Amuse You (pic) by onoriode111(f): 7:40am On Nov 21, 2017
Is this seriously happening?! This sort of harrassment is bad, those enforcing the law end up breaking it.

Judging from the pictures and how she looks one would know she was only ignorant. Though ignorance is no excuse, but she is just a kid.

She was said to have been caught with Cigarettes hidden in her underwear and Continue reading and See more pictures

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teenage Girl Stripped Naked, What Was Found In Her Pvssy Will Amuse You (pic) by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 21, 2017
Wtf is this
Re: Teenage Girl Stripped Naked, What Was Found In Her Pvssy Will Amuse You (pic) by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 21, 2017
These are the times, I am embarassed to be African cry

1 Like

Re: Teenage Girl Stripped Naked, What Was Found In Her Pvssy Will Amuse You (pic) by Bluezy13(m): 8:09am On Nov 21, 2017
hehehe

1 Like

Re: Teenage Girl Stripped Naked, What Was Found In Her Pvssy Will Amuse You (pic) by Lalas247(f): 8:11am On Nov 21, 2017
see her face
watashame...
Re: Teenage Girl Stripped Naked, What Was Found In Her Pvssy Will Amuse You (pic) by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 21, 2017
So Because Of Cigarette They Decided To Disgrace Her like This... If I Was Her Father, the Principal And Teachers Will Be Beaten To Coma by The Boys I Will Bring

1 Like

Re: Teenage Girl Stripped Naked, What Was Found In Her Pvssy Will Amuse You (pic) by Syphonn(m): 8:12am On Nov 21, 2017
Sex life: Questions and answers from a professional
What are the risks of not ejaculating for over 8 months?

Generally, there are few dangers related with low recurrence of discharge. Sperm is made in the gonads and is put away in a tubular structure known as the epididymis which has a huge stockpiling limit. In the event that an excessive amount of sperm is available,

READ MORE http://www.busygisting.com/questions-people-ask-about-stds/
Re: Teenage Girl Stripped Naked, What Was Found In Her Pvssy Will Amuse You (pic) by ceezarhh(m): 8:15am On Nov 21, 2017
stories like this leave me speechless...

1 Like

Re: Teenage Girl Stripped Naked, What Was Found In Her Pvssy Will Amuse You (pic) by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 21, 2017
Abeg Drop The School Name.
Re: Teenage Girl Stripped Naked, What Was Found In Her Pvssy Will Amuse You (pic) by temmypotter(m): 8:16am On Nov 21, 2017
what the hell?
eewww
Re: Teenage Girl Stripped Naked, What Was Found In Her Pvssy Will Amuse You (pic) by cyndy1000(f): 8:19am On Nov 21, 2017
Must they also disgrace her to this extent by snapping her n even uploading it. some people are so wicked at least have some conscience, imagine if she is your sister.

1 Like

Re: Teenage Girl Stripped Naked, What Was Found In Her Pvssy Will Amuse You (pic) by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 21, 2017
chaii

Re: Teenage Girl Stripped Naked, What Was Found In Her Pvssy Will Amuse You (pic) by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:27am On Nov 21, 2017
I got nothing to say.

Re: Teenage Girl Stripped Naked, What Was Found In Her Pvssy Will Amuse You (pic) by Alwaysking: 8:35am On Nov 21, 2017
This is the reason why Africa will never move forward, backward people.

1 Like

Re: Teenage Girl Stripped Naked, What Was Found In Her Pvssy Will Amuse You (pic) by Alwaysking: 8:37am On Nov 21, 2017
Re: Teenage Girl Stripped Naked, What Was Found In Her Pvssy Will Amuse You (pic) by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 21, 2017
South Africa.
Re: Teenage Girl Stripped Naked, What Was Found In Her Pvssy Will Amuse You (pic) by asjay(m): 8:43am On Nov 21, 2017
cyndy1000:
Must they also disgrace her to this extent by snapping her n even uploading it. some people are so wicked at least have some conscience, imagine if she is your sister.
imagine I am the one she has been stealing from too
Re: Teenage Girl Stripped Naked, What Was Found In Her Pvssy Will Amuse You (pic) by danchuzzy(m): 9:05am On Nov 21, 2017
onoriode111:
Is this seriously happening?! This sort of harrassment is bad, those enforcing the law end up breaking it.

Judging from the pictures and how she looks one would know she was only ignorant. Though ignorance is no excuse, but she is just a kid.

She was said to have been caught with Cigarettes hidden in her underwear and Continue reading and See more pictures

It's bad and you are helping to share it on social media....

Aren't you worse than the people who carried out the original act?

Mtcheww
Re: Teenage Girl Stripped Naked, What Was Found In Her Pvssy Will Amuse You (pic) by mekcheun(m): 9:28am On Nov 21, 2017
whats this
Re: Teenage Girl Stripped Naked, What Was Found In Her Pvssy Will Amuse You (pic) by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 21, 2017
No matter the crime, can those concern do this to their daughters or mothers?
Re: Teenage Girl Stripped Naked, What Was Found In Her Pvssy Will Amuse You (pic) by TEAMvido(m): 10:06am On Nov 21, 2017
smiles .. .
Re: Teenage Girl Stripped Naked, What Was Found In Her Pvssy Will Amuse You (pic) by byemx06(m): 10:14am On Nov 21, 2017
Dimples129:
These are the times, I am embarassed to be African cry

very funny......
Re: Teenage Girl Stripped Naked, What Was Found In Her Pvssy Will Amuse You (pic) by johnime: 10:48am On Nov 21, 2017
Aliko Dangote is the President and CEO of Dangote Groups
Bishop Oyedepo is the General Overseer of Winners Chapel International.
Both men sit on billions. Dangote employs and feeds millions. Oyedepo receives 10% of salary of every Dangote employee who is a member of Winners Chapel every month.
Dangote owns and runs industries. Oyedepo owns and manages investments including fees paying University.
While Dangote pays taxes to the Government, Oyedepo pays nothing.
Dangote has one private jet but Oyedepo has a fleet of six private jets including Bombardier.
Citizens are supposed to be responsible and tax compliance.

Here we are with two extremes; a community builder and a Scammer.
Our Government needs to take a second look at the fleecing charade known as Organized Religion
Re: Teenage Girl Stripped Naked, What Was Found In Her Pvssy Will Amuse You (pic) by Syphonn(m): 10:48am On Nov 21, 2017
“Men are scums but I’m keeping my virginity for Anthony Joshua” – Nigerian Lady Says

A Nigerian lady identified as Scholastica Joseph, has disclosed via her Facebook page that she is keeping herself for British-Nigerian boxer Anthony Joshua or Rob Kardashian.

SEE PHOTOS

http://www.busygisting.com/men-scums-im-keeping-virginity-anthony-joshua-nigerian-lady-says/

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Some Ladies Like This / VIDEO: South Africa Slay Queen Tw£rk Unclothed For Nigerian Guys / You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.