Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Funny Or Not? - Jokes Etc (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny Or Not? (34823 Views)

Funny Or Not? / Funny or not??? / Funny Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Or Not? by PrinceAbinibi: 9:19am On Feb 20, 2017
347) Everybody is tired of this change, even Buhari change location to London.
348) We had to call fire fighters yesterday night, my uncle's house was lit.
349) The next super hero should be called MaryKay and we all know her super power.
Re: Funny Or Not? by PrinceAbinibi: 8:51am On Feb 21, 2017
350) We all know Olamide's first wife is music but his second wife is smoking.
351) I watched AY new movie trailer- 10 days in SunCity and they asked him why the new movie? He said he wanted to do something unique, after 30 days in Atlanta followed by a trip to Jamaica then 10 days in sun city is something uniqe. Please have they shanged the definition of unique in the dictionary ni.
352) God go judge una, all this girls claiming to be good girls and playing part time for Olosho FC.
Re: Funny Or Not? by MTHBOSS(m): 9:59pm On Feb 21, 2017
Keep it up
Re: Funny Or Not? by PrinceAbinibi: 9:40am On Feb 22, 2017
353) Never leave a good man because he cheats.
354) Clarence shot this, Clarence shot that, With so many hits, OluwaClarence you are wanted in Sambisa.
355) Everybody is a hustler some are just more honest than the other.
Re: Funny Or Not? by PrinceAbinibi: 8:13pm On Feb 22, 2017
MTHBOSS:
Keep it up

Thanks Boss.
Re: Funny Or Not? by PrinceAbinibi: 9:22am On Feb 23, 2017
356) It is only in Nigeria that Corruption is fighting Corruption.
357) In Nigeria we have too many educated illiterates.
358) In Nigeria we have too many fools with smart phones.
Re: Funny Or Not? by PrinceAbinibi: 10:11am On Feb 24, 2017
359) So South Africans are looting and maiming Nigerians nobody said anything but when Nigerians start with them they will say Nigerians are bad people. Have they forgotten that Revenge is best served with a cold stout.
360) I was on a flight from Lagos to Abuja then one passenger went into cardiac arrest, the pilot radioed- is there any doctor on flight please come forward, na so small doctor stand up, I vex give him igbarun no be your type dem dey call.
361) Welcome to Change in Nigeria, everything has changed: our big brother is filmed in South Africa, our President is stationed in London, And Even Masquarades are buying ice creams.
Re: Funny Or Not? by PrinceAbinibi: 8:32am On Feb 25, 2017
362) Sheriff is the Fictional leader of PDP.
363) If your feel trapped in your life maybe you should check the music you are listening to.
364) I wish you were in my shoe and you can see that I have good taste.

1 Like

Re: Funny Or Not? by PrinceAbinibi: 8:21pm On Feb 26, 2017
365) Marriage is an experiment to see a man and woman can live together for life.
366) Some of my friends think am paranoid but I tell them ifura logun agba.
367) I am polishing my DM in case this chicks want to skate into my DM.
Re: Funny Or Not? by hayorlad: 12:08am On Feb 27, 2017
A Village boy that just came to the city wanted to buy iPhone 5 in the city grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0SMiKehpyU
Re: Funny Or Not? by PrinceAbinibi: 8:08am On Feb 27, 2017
368) There are three things igbo people like the most- money, money and money.
369) Racism is actually hating on a n**ga cos he gat some melanie.
370) In Nigeria we have different types of madness- currently we have 50 shades of craze.
Re: Funny Or Not? by PrinceAbinibi: 9:03am On Feb 28, 2017
371) Every country has its own scam. American have American dream, Nigeria has e go better.
372) So one of my boys came to meet me, he said bro- I get 2 million and someone want to process Jand for me, sey make I leave or stay here and hustle. I say- Run my brother, why go stay a country where the President is not willing to stay in or Are your village witches doing rehearsal on your case.
373) I heard Tecno cassava small so tey the only way he makes girls feel anything is by robbing aboniki on it.
Re: Funny Or Not? by chrisskynet(m): 9:34am On Feb 28, 2017
Mehn ur jokes suck... u aint even a little bit funny, u ain't funny at all... Dry joke nigger claiming funny.. funny ur left naasshh
Re: Funny Or Not? by PrinceAbinibi: 10:27am On Mar 01, 2017
374) As you have alternative facts, I think Nigeria is an alternative country
375) I finally got in Mensa, lovely Ghanian girl
376) I showed someone my ex-girlfriend, I said that was my throwback p**sy
Re: Funny Or Not? by Krixxb(m): 1:33pm On Mar 01, 2017
Baba u too much jare, na Man U be, Infact na woman born u!! Big ups bro
Re: Funny Or Not? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 01, 2017
Who do this boy dis thing angry

Re: Funny Or Not? by PrinceAbinibi: 7:30pm On Mar 01, 2017
Krixxb:
Baba u too much jare, na Man U be, Infact na woman born u!! Big ups bro

Cheers bro.

1 Like

Re: Funny Or Not? by PrinceAbinibi: 9:52am On Mar 02, 2017
377) C.E.O- Chief Executive Olosho
378) Are we the Giant of Africa or just a fat African?
379)Are people malnourished or on nature’s diet plan?
Re: Funny Or Not? by PrinceAbinibi: 10:18am On Mar 03, 2017
380) Ibos they wont stop until they are equal to us, afonjas had shina Rambo, finally ibos had vampire.
381) One of my friend climb the pole commot the wire and carry am go NEPA place, e say na bill una just dey bring una never give us light, I have returned your property I use God beg you no near my property ooo
382) How come people who never see colour also have a black friend.
Re: Funny Or Not? by PrinceAbinibi: 7:59am On Apr 12, 2017
Back! A lot has happened, All I can say is I thank God oooo.
383) Ghanians are really dark, a Ghanian told me that for a Ghanian to get a little light, they have to bleach twice.
384) Bobrisky, this life you are living is risky.
385) After you have turned every good girl to a bad girl, now you want to marry and you are looking for a good girl, God don catch you.
Re: Funny Or Not? by jimfarayola(m): 12:03am On Apr 13, 2017
Following
Re: Funny Or Not? by PrinceAbinibi: 9:08am On Apr 13, 2017
386) Bisola feels fooled after getting out, imagine how Nigerians feel after voting for Buhari.
387) Fool me once, shame on me. fool me twice, are you related to Professor Pella.
388) Daddy: Junior why are you eating indomie with your hands?
Junior: Daddy, you know mummy does not give a fork.
Re: Funny Or Not? by PrinceAbinibi: 7:38am On Apr 14, 2017
389) you sey you have a big cassava den we see you for pool and it is a baby carrot, Weey don sir you say you get 30 billion for account but your cheque is bouncing Wey don sir.
390) Buhari has really brought change, did you think one day will come that Nigerians will be denying owning $50 million dollars cash found.
391) Really Rich people or wealthy people dont show off their wealth, showing off is a sign of insecurity.
Re: Funny Or Not? by PrinceAbinibi: 8:33am On Apr 15, 2017
392) With the way ambode is charging for everything, I wont be shocked if Ambode starts charging people 10,000 to use third mainland bridge to commit suicide.

393) Black man problem- crab mentality- have you listen to Zoro song's mabuza mabuza- why does your landlord have to be your tenant? why can’t you just be another landlord?

394) The dad of American soldier killed offered 2 million to any information leading to arrest , my ibo friend called his son yesterday, we go volunteer you, you take 60 percent, me and your mother share the remaining biko.
Re: Funny Or Not? by PrinceAbinibi: 1:30pm On Apr 15, 2017
jimfarayola:
Following

Thanks bro
Re: Funny Or Not? by Wuminity(f): 11:25pm On Apr 15, 2017
Nice one bro, you realy made my day.
Re: Funny Or Not? by PrinceAbinibi: 7:14am On Apr 16, 2017
395) Don’t you have that friend everyone calls MAGA- Must Always Give Advice.
396) You say Everything is vanity but you are stacking a lot of this vanity upon vanity.
397) You are the Masterkraft of the Universe, You are the Jagaban of Jagaban. You do as you wish, who am I to ask who you epp? You that made AY richer than Bros Godon you chose Olamide over Asa, you do as you like. You made a man without school cert the President, there is nothing you cannot do. May this recession not reset our brains. Happy Easter!!! Thanks for reading.
Re: Funny Or Not? by PrinceAbinibi: 3:21pm On Apr 16, 2017
Wuminity:
Nice one bro, you realy made my day.

I only dey try ooo.
Re: Funny Or Not? by PrinceAbinibi: 7:45am On Apr 17, 2017
398) If you are dating a guy after 4 years, and he has not proposed, please break up with him, he is putting mileage on your kitty.
399) How talented is this wizkid? slept with one girl, she became a fashion designer and another one is making movies. No wonder every girl want to bleep this guy, does he just walk to girls like- I will bleep talent into you.
400) Dad: Junior what do you want to be when you grow up?
JUnior: Dad, I want to be a whistleblower.
Re: Funny Or Not? by Sirjohn84(m): 7:16pm On Apr 17, 2017
Woo bro..this is great.consistency. Funny. Short.nice.keep it up.i am a mcee and comedian.luv d write up
Re: Funny Or Not? by PrinceAbinibi: 8:32am On Apr 18, 2017
401) Arsene Wenger reminds me of every African leader, up to twenty two eyars and nothing to show for it but you wont resign.
402) I see Debbie rise yesterday, I swear my thing no gree rise.
403) It takes a village to raise a man, so when you make never your village.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Funny Church Posters / Jesus Is Always The Answer / Recite The Nigerian National Pledge. See Hilarious Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.