Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Blackout: She Had Sex With Me While We Were Both High And She Isn’t Aware - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blackout: She Had Sex With Me While We Were Both High And She Isn’t Aware (12315 Views)

My Boyfriend Had Sex With His Dying Female Friend As A 'final Wish' / Sex Addict Who Had Sex With 100 Men (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackout: She Had Sex With Me While We Were Both High And She Isn’t Aware by EmperorAce: 1:46am On Feb 27, 2020
Hello everyone, please I need your opinion on an issue bothering me. I have a female friend who toke me as her bestie, we are good friends and she is in my department in school. She knows my girlfriend very well and she respects her a lot. The issue is that she has refused to date anyone since she resumed school, so I asked her to have a boyfriend which she did and then on Valentine’s Day which happens to be her birthday, the guy didn’t call or text to wish her happy birthday or valentine. She got heartbroken, she came to my place and cried a lot, I pet her and try to encourage her. She felt better when I faced a stand fan on her. She removed her pant and raised her gown facing the fan while laughing and moaning that it feels good, and she requested for alcoholic gin which I gave her after diluting it with sprite soft drink. I wanted her to drink a little and sleep so she’ll stop crying. She drank a little glass and then she started feeling better but a bit happy. She started dragging me close which I felt was normal because she does that even while sober, but then she pinned me down on bed and started saying things like why I didn’t call her on her birthday, she called me her boyfriend’s name , I thought she was drunk and I try to put her to sleep. She was not even weak or drowsy. Her words were accurate and not like who is drunk. She suddenly grabbed my d*ck and begged me to have sex with her. I declined, but she begged me almost in tears, then she said that she ought not to be begging me, that we ought to be doing it. We end up having a breathtaking sex which lasted for an hour. She washed up and I bathed. She went to bed and woke up an hour later, we talked while she went home. We chatted later and I asked her to take Postinor but she said “why” ? She has not had sex for 2 months and she doesn’t need to cus she never had sex! I was shocked, I told her we did but she laughed it off that I am joking. A week later, she came to me that she was pregnant and doesn’t know who. She said it’s not her boyfriend cus they had sex for the first time a day before. She is crying always in confusion that she can’t think of anyone and she doesn’t know what to do.

Is it really possible she doesn’t know? I’m really shocked.
Re: Blackout: She Had Sex With Me While We Were Both High And She Isn’t Aware by Nobody: 1:56am On Feb 27, 2020
EmperorAce:
Hello everyone, please I need your opinion on an issue bothering me. I have a female friend who toke me as her bestie, we are good friends and she is in my department in school. She knows my girlfriend very well and she respects her a lot. The issue is that she has refused to date anyone since she resumed school, so I asked her to have a boyfriend which she did and then on Valentine’s Day which happens to be her birthday, the guy didn’t call or text to wish her happy birthday or valentine. She got heartbroken, she came to my place and cried a lot, I pet her and try to encourage her. She felt better when I faced a stand fan on her. She removed her pant and raised her gown facing the fan while laughing and moaning that it feels good, and she requested for alcoholic gin which I gave her after diluting it with sprite soft drink. I wanted her to drink a little and sleep so she’ll stop crying. She drank a little glass and then she started feeling better but a bit happy. She started dragging me close which I felt was normal because she does that even while sober, but then she pinned me down on bed and started saying things like why I didn’t call her on her birthday, she called me her boyfriend’s name , I thought she was drunk and I try to put her to sleep. She was not even weak or drowsy. Her words were accurate and not like who is drunk. She suddenly grabbed my d*ck and begged me to have sex with her. I declined, but she begged me almost in tears, then she said that she ought not to be begging me, that we ought to be doing it. We end up having a breathtaking sex which lasted for an hour. She washed up and I bathed. She went to bed and woke up an hour later, we talked while she went home. We chatted later and I asked her to take Postinor but she said “why” ? She has not had sex for 2 months and she doesn’t need to cus she never had sex! I was shocked, I told her we did but she laughed it off that I am joking. A week later, she came to me that she was pregnant and doesn’t know who. She said it’s not her boyfriend cus they had sex for the first time a day before. She is crying always in confusion that she can’t think of anyone and she doesn’t know what to do.

Sorry she is just manipulating you.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackout: She Had Sex With Me While We Were Both High And She Isn’t Aware by ejosh4(m): 1:57am On Feb 27, 2020
She don finally trap you... Congratulations in advance... Papa baby

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Blackout: She Had Sex With Me While We Were Both High And She Isn’t Aware by dawnomike(m): 2:01am On Feb 27, 2020
Obviously she can't remember... If she is really your best friend as you claimed she is, kindly narrate the truth to her and save her from her confused state...

NB: Congrats bro on your new baby in advance grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackout: She Had Sex With Me While We Were Both High And She Isn’t Aware by Gofwane(m): 2:08am On Feb 27, 2020
Can pregnancy be detected within one week?

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blackout: She Had Sex With Me While We Were Both High And She Isn’t Aware by internationalman(m): 2:09am On Feb 27, 2020
That wasn't a good fück, because if it was there's no way she wouldn't remember even if she was high on one carton of black bullet..

Highness makes sex memorable not forgettable

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackout: She Had Sex With Me While We Were Both High And She Isn’t Aware by equityjake(m): 2:17am On Feb 27, 2020
Wawwwu shocked
Bestiefucker. I actually have a similar case but the only difference is that I didn’t fu*ck her, but my homeboy is crazily in love with this girl , unaware of her current state. grin
Re: Blackout: She Had Sex With Me While We Were Both High And She Isn’t Aware by Ice111(f): 2:18am On Feb 27, 2020
Some people are shameful at talking about sex doll thinking it’s an abnormal thing. But I gotta tell you it’s not true. Sex doll can be human’s sexual partner and offer companionship. Thus, you can explore your sexual fantasies and desires freely. Getting a real person into relationship consumes time, money and energy. With a doll, you don’t have to worry about your partner’s feeling. You can just focus on what you feel. If you want to know more about the sex doll, you can visit https://www.joysexdoll.com/.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blackout: She Had Sex With Me While We Were Both High And She Isn’t Aware by yanabasee(m): 2:31am On Feb 27, 2020
There's no Nigerian woman that will get laid, and wouldn't know who screwed her...Whether drunk or sleeping or blindfolded..... Our Nigerian girls are on another level....

Op, congrats... You are now a father!!!

4 Likes

Re: Blackout: She Had Sex With Me While We Were Both High And She Isn’t Aware by wollexie1106: 2:44am On Feb 27, 2020
You tricked her to get drunk, slept with her and you are here confusing yourself. When you are enjoying the kpekus did you tell us

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackout: She Had Sex With Me While We Were Both High And She Isn’t Aware by Adgideon(m): 3:29am On Feb 27, 2020
You are very a wicked person u took advantage of her and you come here to claim innocent, what kind of a bestie are you, you equally know what you you did and now she is pregnant for you, is obvious that she was the one drunk not you, the wickedness of the wicked shall never go unpunished., you are supposed to be her bestie for God sake, idiot.

3 Likes

Re: Blackout: She Had Sex With Me While We Were Both High And She Isn’t Aware by izuch(m): 3:51am On Feb 27, 2020
Never keep a chicken as a pet, one day you must kill am chop.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackout: She Had Sex With Me While We Were Both High And She Isn’t Aware by PatriotTemidayo: 4:28am On Feb 27, 2020
She knows.

She's smarter than you 100% times.

There was no boyfriend anywhere, it was all a manipulation, bait boy.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackout: She Had Sex With Me While We Were Both High And She Isn’t Aware by Aboks(m): 4:44am On Feb 27, 2020
THIS IS SUPERSTORY, A LIFE OF STRIFE AND SORROW,
THIS IS SUPERSTORY OF GOOD FOOD AND HOUSING, FOR THE FISHES DROWN AND EVEN DIE OF THIRST ,
THIS IS SUPER STORY A LIFE OF PRECIOUS STONES AND GOOD TASTE ,
THIS IS SUPERSTORY
THIS IS SUPERSTORY EEE EEAHH!
THIS IS SUPERSTORY,
THIS IS SUPERSTORY , STORY

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blackout: She Had Sex With Me While We Were Both High And She Isn’t Aware by Mathiasa(m): 4:55am On Feb 27, 2020
Just thank your God for DNA, u need to explain to her what happened that night, and come out clear with her. And for ur information, let her know that u will run a DNA test on the child. Its possible she always have a formated brain after sex a disorder called (?@$@) grin grin grin grin.
Anyway, congratulations in advanced, keep us posted.

1 Share

Re: Blackout: She Had Sex With Me While We Were Both High And She Isn’t Aware by polite2(m): 5:05am On Feb 27, 2020
Seriously how on earth will a full grown man be labelled as "Bestie" to a mature lady? It dosent add up and such should be discouraged. If u want a best friend please go get same sex.

9 Likes

Re: Blackout: She Had Sex With Me While We Were Both High And She Isn’t Aware by Comedian2019: 5:19am On Feb 27, 2020
Story doesn't add up.

1 Like

Re: Blackout: She Had Sex With Me While We Were Both High And She Isn’t Aware by anonym0us: 5:31am On Feb 27, 2020
you are mad for wasting my time

4 Likes

Re: Blackout: She Had Sex With Me While We Were Both High And She Isn’t Aware by Tallesty1(m): 5:43am On Feb 27, 2020
Who else doesn't believe this story?

6 Likes

Re: Blackout: She Had Sex With Me While We Were Both High And She Isn’t Aware by Etteanna: 5:43am On Feb 27, 2020
Comedian2019:
Story doesn't add up.
very true one week later is too early na like what Bleep where she dey rush go babe fit won put belly for your head tell her okay and take her to a lab yourself
Re: Blackout: She Had Sex With Me While We Were Both High And She Isn’t Aware by d33types: 5:51am On Feb 27, 2020
Pregnancy can only be detected after a missed period, that's is after one full month after her last period.

She's way smarter than you OP

2 Likes

Re: Blackout: She Had Sex With Me While We Were Both High And She Isn’t Aware by punisha: 6:07am On Feb 27, 2020
Loooool
Chief u no well o.
After one week she said she was pregnant? Really?
That girl is smart walahi. U my friend udeme r too slow.
Re: Blackout: She Had Sex With Me While We Were Both High And She Isn’t Aware by GOFRONT(m): 6:19am On Feb 27, 2020
Na wao.......Boy and geh nor dey do bestie oo.....

Re: Blackout: She Had Sex With Me While We Were Both High And She Isn’t Aware by Yeecar(m): 6:28am On Feb 27, 2020
punisha:
Loooool
Chief u no well o.
After one week she said she was pregnant? Really?
That girl is smart walahi. U my friend udeme r too slow.
I have never in my life seen this kind of manipulations before .
Re: Blackout: She Had Sex With Me While We Were Both High And She Isn’t Aware by GeneralPula: 6:37am On Feb 27, 2020
EmperorAce:

Nah one movie be this Op grin..

Can’t remember the title..

But from experience, it’s possible for a girl to have sex after getting high & she won’t know..

You said you gave her little Gin/sprite? Well, my own experience wasn’t from the Gin highness..

She discovered she was Preggy just after a week? Something wey be say the embryo go still dey form first few days after the knacking self..

This one nah Payo story but if true..God go deliver una
Re: Blackout: She Had Sex With Me While We Were Both High And She Isn’t Aware by Nobody: 6:42am On Feb 27, 2020
GeneralPula:

Nah one movie be this Op grin..

Can’t remember the title..

But from experience, it’s possible for a girl to have sex after getting high & she won’t know..

You said you gave her little Gin/sprite? Well, my own experience wasn’t from the Gin highness..

She discovered she was Preggy just after a week? Something wey be say the embryo go still dey form first few days after the knacking self..

This one nah Payo story but if true..God go deliver una

Girl was probably pregnant before the act

4 Likes

Re: Blackout: She Had Sex With Me While We Were Both High And She Isn’t Aware by iPrevail(m): 6:49am On Feb 27, 2020
Op, does her name start with "M"?
Re: Blackout: She Had Sex With Me While We Were Both High And She Isn’t Aware by Young03(m): 6:51am On Feb 27, 2020
Manipulation 101

She was already pregnant and made u have sex with her

4 Likes

Re: Blackout: She Had Sex With Me While We Were Both High And She Isn’t Aware by MarianaTrench: 6:52am On Feb 27, 2020
If truly she's pregnant then it's likely she was before you too had sex

3 Likes

Re: Blackout: She Had Sex With Me While We Were Both High And She Isn’t Aware by AguofthEast(m): 7:07am On Feb 27, 2020
I will comment when it gets to front page
Re: Blackout: She Had Sex With Me While We Were Both High And She Isn’t Aware by ednut1(m): 7:19am On Feb 27, 2020
Lies
Re: Blackout: She Had Sex With Me While We Were Both High And She Isn’t Aware by LosC: 7:31am On Feb 27, 2020
REPENT

SEXUAL IMMORALITY IS A BLOOD COVENANT

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dont Open In Public...lady Shares Hot Backside Photos That Will Rise Konji / How To Hook An Igbo Man For Marriage / Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Can Never Date For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.