Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

10 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Writer - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Writer (1917 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 / "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady / Reason Why You Should Marry On Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Writer by ubunja(m): 7:39am On May 24, 2019
ebonyggurl:

What I was trying to say is that the initial point you gave about all writers being 'boring but have tight pussies' is completely unfounded since as you said, you don't know many writers.
it all hinged on the fact that writers don't go out much and are introverts mostly indoors so no chance to be whôrés so pussies not fvcked too much and therefore tight.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Writer by ebonyggurl(f): 7:43am On May 24, 2019
ubunja:
it all hinged on the fact that writers don't go out much and are introverts mostly indoors so no chance to be whôrés so pussies not fvcked too much and therefore tight.

On the contrary, writers do go out a lot. Even if its by themselves. They need to see what goes on outside and in the lives of other people after all. Otherwise how would they write? Its all good though. I see what you mean
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Writer by ubunja(m): 7:50am On May 24, 2019
ebonyggurl:

On the contrary, writers do go out a lot. Even if its by themselves. They need to see what goes on outside and in the lives of other people after all. Otherwise how would they write? Its all good though. I see what you mean
are we talking about writers or specifically journalists?
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Writer by godisablack(m): 8:21am On May 24, 2019
The points are so veracious. they are audible to the deaf and visible to the blind but writers could be boring most times.

Most writers are always non-sociable and full-fledged introverts but they are always open minded, as they can express themselves in whatever condition through the power of their pen. some words are better left on said but every words could be written.

Meanwhile, as for me, she is either a writer or no marriage kiss

#Teamwriters

BRO! absolutely, nothing need to be added in what you just typed.

I'm a poet by the way... #pentalk #teamwriters
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Writer by ebonyggurl(f): 8:23am On May 24, 2019
ubunja:
are we talking about writers or specifically journalists?

Writers...people who write drama, prose and poetry

(1) (2) (Reply)

my ex-girlfriend growing , Booty Like Zebra. / ....... / The 25 Strangest Phobias You Could Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.