Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Movie Recommendation Thread - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Movie Recommendation Thread (15114 Views)

Any Recommendation For Free African Films On Youtube Or Irokotv? / Tv Programs In Nigeria - Any Recommendation? / Home Video Recommendation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Movie Recommendation Thread by gbadex1(m): 2:27pm On Dec 28, 2006
^ best movie my ass!!
Re: Movie Recommendation Thread by iice(f): 2:59pm On Dec 28, 2006
Hmmm i shall try to see this Heart movie, Lock, stock and two smoking barrels is one british movie i like.
Re: Movie Recommendation Thread by Busta(f): 7:10pm On Dec 28, 2006
Snakes on a plane.

if u've got the nerves. . very graphic movie and of course Mr. Samuel L. Jackson did his thing again.
Re: Movie Recommendation Thread by Eurphoria(f): 7:12pm On Dec 28, 2006
I recommend ADRIFT to you guys
Re: Movie Recommendation Thread by bioye(m): 3:45pm On Dec 29, 2006
@iice, Heart is a rarely available movie and I hope you find it.

@gbade.x, you dey vex o.  So which movie do you think is the best ever and what do you have against ShawShank Redemption? 

For your info, ShawShank Redemption has almost overtaken Godfather as the no 1 movie as voted worldwide by users on imdb.com at imdb top 250 movies ever.  Moreover, it has the highest number of votes on the list.
Re: Movie Recommendation Thread by yemstar(f): 4:46pm On Dec 29, 2006
Sound of Music is a must see for all ages.

I liked SawII, Diary of a mad black woman, Devil wears prada, crash, Entrapment, rules of engagement, Mr & Mrs Smith, and Man on fire. You can check them out but liking them is totally up to you.

For series am into House and for some sick reason ugly betty embarassed grin
Re: Movie Recommendation Thread by iice(f): 5:07pm On Dec 29, 2006
yemstar:

Sound of Music is a must see for all ages.

I liked SawII, Diary of a mad black woman, Devil wears prada, crash, Entrapment, rules of engagement, Mr & Mrs Smith, and Man on fire. You can check them out but liking them is totally up to you.

For series am into House and for some sick reason ugly betty embarassed grin

Finally someone who watches House, Isnt Hugh Laurie absolutely brilliant?!!!! I love him in that role, so grumpy, so sarcastic and way too arrogant grin grin
Re: Movie Recommendation Thread by yemstar(f): 5:51pm On Dec 29, 2006
Yeah he is grin i just like to see what stupid thing he says or does next in the begining it gave him an odd sex appeal but now its run its course for me but some still thinks he has it. I just love the way they probe until they find a solution to the puzzle its all about the puzzle.

Don't forget Omarr Epps character Eric brilliant and beautiful.
Re: Movie Recommendation Thread by gbadex1(m): 7:51pm On Dec 29, 2006
@ iicey:

yep, "Lock,Stock and Two Smoking Barrels" is the sh*t. had me laughing from the beginning to the end.

@bioye:

screw Shawshank Redemption. The Godfather it is!!! Shawshank Redemption? More like NutSack Redemption!!
Re: Movie Recommendation Thread by Ynot(m): 8:46pm On Dec 29, 2006
yemstar:

Yeah he is grin i just like to see what stupid thing he says or does next in the begining it gave him an odd sex appeal but now its run its course for me but some still thinks he has it. I just love the way they probe until they find a solution to the puzzle its all about the puzzle.

House, M.D. is one of the best shows on television right now. He pops pills, watches soaps, and always, always says what's on his mind. I thought i would get tired of watching the series by now but no, i'm hooked. One thing i don't like though is his often racial remarks on Eric (Omarr Epps).

One of my favorite Houseism:

From, "Paternity"

Hello, sick people and their loved ones! In the interest of saving time and avoiding a lot of boring chitchat later, I'm Doctor Gregory House; you can call me "Greg." I'm one of three doctors staffing this clinic this morning. This ray of sunshine is Doctor Lisa Cuddy. Doctor Cuddy runs this whole hospital, so unfortunately she's much too busy to deal with you. I am a board certified diagnostician with a double specialty of infectious disease and nephrology. I am also the only doctor currently employed at this hospital who is forced to be here against his will. That is true, isn't it? But not to worry, because for most of you, this job could be done by a monkey with a bottle of Motrin. Speaking of which, if you're particularly annoying, you may see me reach for this: this is Vicodin. It's mine! You can't have any! And no, I do not have a pain management problem, I have a pain problem, but who knows? Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe I'm too stoned to tell. So, who wants me?
Re: Movie Recommendation Thread by bioye(m): 10:21am On Dec 30, 2006
gbade. x:

yes, "Lock,Stock and Two Smoking Barrels" is the sh*t. had me laughing from the beginning to the end.

ok, I'll look out for that movie.  Talking about british movies, I found Four Weddings and A Funeral quite hilarious.

And who has seen Love Actually. I hear it's also cool.

gbade. x:

screw Shawshank Redemption. The Godfather it is!!! Shawshank Redemption? More like NutSack Redemption!!

Permit my inquisition brotha, but - you on drugz?! [color=#990000][/color] Just kiddin' cheesy
Re: Movie Recommendation Thread by iice(f): 12:31pm On Dec 30, 2006
yemstar:

Nah am still hooked on it, i love Dr House, he's sooo sexy when he starts the 'i know everything' lol He can be really insensitive but i love his bluntness. But ya right, one of the coolest thing is how they keep probing till they get a solution. Omar Epps is dreamy grin grin
Re: Movie Recommendation Thread by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:21pm On Dec 30, 2006
he looks like a frog.
Re: Movie Recommendation Thread by POTUS(m): 11:45pm On Dec 30, 2006
@kadeejah;hmmn blood diamonds,when i was actaully watchn it at the movie theater,an african american guy actualy got so upset that he got up saying"how can u guys b watching this?this is how the white man takes advantage of us all the time",while finding his way out of the theater,i guess he was upset at the way the actor was being explioted,my own was that he should allow me to hear word cos i paid money to watch,paid for 2 infact
@yemstar sex appeal ke?i dont follow house but the person me iv seen dosent have sex nothing,anyway im not a woman,though i wont go as far as callin him what to TOH called him(cos he has a mother)but he sure aint a stud.
Re: Movie Recommendation Thread by Eurphoria(f): 12:38am On Dec 31, 2006
T.o.H did you just call Omar Epps a frog? arrrggghhh angry look at those eyes they are so , so so --------infact dont say that again tongue. He is lovely those come to bed eyes---aaahh! Anyhow , did you enjoy ur birthday? hope you didnt do bad stuff
Re: Movie Recommendation Thread by yemstar(f): 1:12am On Dec 31, 2006
Ynot:

House, M.D. is one of the best shows on television right now. He pops pills, watches soaps, and always, always says what's on his mind. I thought i would get tired of watching the series by now but no, i'm hooked. One thing i don't like though is his often racial remarks on Eric (Omarr Epps).

smiley Am hooked too we have season one and two in my hall so that will be my new past time for the next two weeks. Ignore the comments to eric i think he just picks on everyone even cameron and chase not to forget cuddy.

ThiefOfHearts:

he looks like a frog.

Who house or Eric?

POTUS:

@yemstar sex appeal ke?i don't follow house but the person me iv seen dosent have sex nothing,anyway im not a woman,though i wont go as far as callin him what to TOH called him(because he has a mother)but he sure aint a stud.

Hey what can i say Potus like that popular saying beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. wink
Re: Movie Recommendation Thread by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:29am On Dec 31, 2006
POTUS:

,though i wont go as far as callin him what to TOH called him(because he has a mother)but he sure aint a stud.

What in hell are you babbling about?
Re: Movie Recommendation Thread by Eurphoria(f): 2:31am On Dec 31, 2006
T.o.H i asked you a question angry smiley
Re: Movie Recommendation Thread by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:33am On Dec 31, 2006
lol Eurphoria I was replying!

My birthday was grand thanks for asking. cheesy Just went clubbing then later saw a movie. My phone's still dead though so everyonbe that tried calling me yesterday hates me now, lol undecided tongue

and Omar looks like a froggggggggggggggggggg grin
Re: Movie Recommendation Thread by Eurphoria(f): 2:38am On Dec 31, 2006
how dare you angry he is my NUM 20 dream shag. lipsrsealed
Glad you had fun you've been missed. One of your boyfriends was pulling his hair out looking high and low for your fine self. Anyway A year older eh! wow you are growing old girl tongue
Re: Movie Recommendation Thread by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:41am On Dec 31, 2006
Lol really now? what threads should i look in, E. Im bored.

and yes Im so ooooooooooooooold cry

at leats very soon I'll be able to benefit from senior citizen discounts! cheesy
Re: Movie Recommendation Thread by Eurphoria(f): 2:43am On Dec 31, 2006
lol i am searching too i am as bored as you and when i get like this the devil finds work for me, so i am frantically searching before i decend on some poor soul grin
Re: Movie Recommendation Thread by gbadex1(m): 6:11am On Dec 31, 2006
^ descend on me, descend on me, dammit! cheesy

@bioye:

lol, not everyone gives an f about NutSack Redemption.

you seen Final Fantasy: Advent Children? 3D Animé, but one of those rare gems u have to search for. One of the best till date. Also, go cop out "Musa", a Korean flick, though with some Chinese actors (Zhang Ziyi). One of the best Korean flicks till date.
Re: Movie Recommendation Thread by POTUS(m): 7:37am On Dec 31, 2006
ThiefOfHearts:

What in hell are you babbling about?

why do you always have to b so confrontational?just when i was about to wish you a belated happy birthday grin
dont worry im sure you dont look a day older than 16 wink
Re: Movie Recommendation Thread by iice(f): 9:50am On Dec 31, 2006
gbade. x:

you seen Final Fantasy: Advent Children? 3D Animé,

Cloud cheesy grin grin Final battle scene is awesome cheesy
Re: Movie Recommendation Thread by Gamine(f): 10:20am On Dec 31, 2006
Cloudo , i watched that Advent children like 10times nd im still goina be watcn it
cos ff7 has always been my fav, ok cept for 12 nw
Re: Movie Recommendation Thread by iice(f): 12:20pm On Dec 31, 2006
Vincent! grin grin kiss Sephiroth cool kiss LOL
Re: Movie Recommendation Thread by Eurphoria(f): 12:53pm On Dec 31, 2006
@gbade you nutter i bet you will like that. Anyway wats all this funny names you guys are talking about? all this Advent children thing , catch smiley yah later
Re: Movie Recommendation Thread by iice(f): 12:59pm On Dec 31, 2006
Euphoria, happy new year grin
Re: Movie Recommendation Thread by Eurphoria(f): 1:07pm On Dec 31, 2006
and you luvvie, happy happy Newyear, stay beautiful smiley
Re: Movie Recommendation Thread by phoenixman: 3:19pm On Dec 31, 2006
lock stock and barrel is a funny movie cheesy friends getting themselves involved with unsavory characters. its a can watch.
Re: Movie Recommendation Thread by Gamine(f): 4:59pm On Dec 31, 2006
i liked Sephiroth, villain or not
vincent was also one of my fav bt i dnt like his shoes.
i loved Aeris why she had to die i didnt like!
  Shinra, ooohhhhhh i luv this game! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Moviebox For Android: Step-by-step Installation Instructions / Samsung Led TV Vs LG Led TV Which Is Better? / Download Bullet Train (hollywood Movie) 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.