Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,969 members, 7,835,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Movie Recommendation Thread - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Movie Recommendation Thread (15118 Views)

Any Recommendation For Free African Films On Youtube Or Irokotv? / Tv Programs In Nigeria - Any Recommendation? / Home Video Recommendation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Movie Recommendation Thread by Eurphoria(f): 4:42pm On Jan 05, 2007
T.O.H lmao, whats up babes? you on your rants today for sure lol.    grin

OK i see the crash you mean, lol anyways what have you seen lately ?
Re: Movie Recommendation Thread by soliq55(m): 5:53pm On Jan 05, 2007
Stephen Chow movies are always nice movies, If you like the combination of comedy and martial art, you might want to check out this movies:

Shaolin soccer
Kung fu Hustle
Re: Movie Recommendation Thread by phoenixman: 6:06pm On Jan 05, 2007
Soliq55. are you 12yrs old?
Re: Movie Recommendation Thread by gbadex1(m): 6:12pm On Jan 05, 2007
. . . And Bleep NutSack Redemption!!

Stupid movie not even worthy to lick the sweat off ToH's balls. err. . . .ToH, you've got balls? tongue.

Fucking stupid pretentious piece of over-hyped and overrated bullshit all churned out to make the crap called NutSack Redemption.

And oh, ToH, u don't have to get all sulky if we have different tastes or we don't like the same movies.
Re: Movie Recommendation Thread by soliq55(m): 6:15pm On Jan 05, 2007
phoenixman:

Soliq55. are you 12yrs old?

Nah, I'm not 12. Why're u asking?
Re: Movie Recommendation Thread by PLAYBOY3(m): 6:24pm On Jan 05, 2007
soliq55:

Nah, I'm not 12. Why're u asking?

Oh! U sound like one. . . . winkcool
Re: Movie Recommendation Thread by soliq55(m): 6:39pm On Jan 05, 2007
PLAY-BOY:

Oh! U sound like one. . . . winkcool

I think what u just say is a complete trash, Just because we don't like the same movies doesn't make me a 12 years old. Everyone should be entitle to their opinion.

You have just prooved that u're full of horseshit! angry shocked
Re: Movie Recommendation Thread by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:16pm On Jan 05, 2007
Gamine:

Lawd hav mercy @ Thiefofhearts
u dnt hVTa swear,

I suppose you're right. Why swear when I could be making threads on how I hate the entire Igboland like some people.

gbade, call it any corny name you want doesnt chnage the fact that with the kind of movies you like, you are not exactly meant to be taken seriously in this area. Pele  cheesy

Eurphoria!  kiss  I tire  tongue last movie I saw was Blood Diamond, C+ movie at best. meh. Now Apocalypto was grand cheesy
Re: Movie Recommendation Thread by Eurphoria(f): 9:11pm On Jan 05, 2007
lol

i just saw blood diamond myself and i hated it. Corny piece of crap tongue
Re: Movie Recommendation Thread by myro(m): 11:54pm On Jan 05, 2007
I tend to recommend what some overtly unhappy people call depressing movies. I think they just keep me grounded by diluting my happiness so here goes nothing:

El Mar (It's Spanish and freaking crazy I'd recommend it because it taught me somethings about myself. you'll probably never find it but it's worth the try.)
Crash (What can I say, it won best picture)
The Hours (I loved Meryl Streep and the scene Ed Harris killed himself)
The Motorcycle Diaries (Also Spanish but has hollywood ties. If you want to know the kind of attitude it takes to be great watch this movie. I found out I may not have it but good luck)
Re: Movie Recommendation Thread by gbadex1(m): 9:15am On Jan 07, 2007
@ ThiefofHearts:

by every means, you have no right to tell me or judge whether i should be taken seriously because of my preference of movies or because you don't like the movies i like. This is an online public forum and as such opinions differ, So you don't have to sulk whenever someone disagrees with you.
Re: Movie Recommendation Thread by gbadex1(m): 9:21am On Jan 07, 2007
err. . . a commercial skit. cheesy >>

gbade- "Mirror, Mirror on the wall,
Who's the Hairiest of them all?"

Mirror - "The NutSack who got his Redemption"

cheesy
Re: Movie Recommendation Thread by Eurphoria(f): 1:01pm On Jan 07, 2007
gbade pls take them pills grin
Re: Movie Recommendation Thread by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:53pm On Jan 07, 2007
Lol. Nigerian men lack sense of humor. They get defensive over the smallest things. It's almost embarassing.

Dude gbade, Im sure there are plenty of people who have the same shitty taste in movies like you do. So stop crying. Infact just to make you happy Im gonna send multiple emails telling those people to take you seriously. cheesy
Re: Movie Recommendation Thread by phoenixman: 5:24pm On Jan 07, 2007
I think it has something to do with the diet. cheesy
I have never seen so much constipation in all my life. cool
Re: Movie Recommendation Thread by gbadex1(m): 6:49pm On Jan 07, 2007
@ Eurphoria:

i forgot taking them pills but remembered to take an alternative in the form of sepe cheesy

@ Shit-nix man:

constipation? Actually i haven't had a good plate of beans in a long while. Perhaps you can send me your recipe. I'm thinking of starting a new Political Party - Beans Democratic Party - to campaign for public and mass constipations within the masses. perhaps, you'll be my right hand man. I'll send the manifesto later. cheesy tongue

@ ThiefofHearts:

omo, the thing dey pain you?! But im sweet me like Tampico Ice Cream cheesy.
Frankly you need to take a load off. Opinions differ in this place, that does not mean you have to whine and sulk everytime someone disagrees with you. Besides, taste is taste. Truth is it differs, so live with it. cheesy
Re: Movie Recommendation Thread by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:00pm On Jan 07, 2007
again defensive.

lighten up cheesy
Re: Movie Recommendation Thread by gbadex1(m): 7:07pm On Jan 07, 2007
. . .And another Commercial Break >> cheesy

<gbade dials a number>

receiver - uh, hello . . .?

gbade - yo, whatsa crackin'? I'd like to speak with Hairy cheesy. We went to the Redemption camp last week cheesy cheesy.

Receiver - Harry?

gbade - No, Hairy cheesy

receiver - Hairy who

gbade - Hairy NutSack!!!! cheesy tongue cheesy
Re: Movie Recommendation Thread by Eurphoria(f): 7:13pm On Jan 07, 2007
you are so silly Gbade grin
T.o.H i think he wants some love from you tongue
Re: Movie Recommendation Thread by gbadex1(m): 7:20pm On Jan 07, 2007
@ ThiefofHearts:

i'm not getting defensive. And if you thought i sounded in that light, it's probably because of the agressive and dismissive tone you started of with.

But then, let bygones be bygones. This is the New Year. isht shouldn't be like this. Hell, i even saved you and Eurphoria a keg of sepe. Plus, the agbero at agboju bustop says "holla". Since, you're not in 9ja, i could DHL u and Eurphoria the keg. But you'd have to pay. 30% off for a full keg of sepe. 10% off a quarter keg. And no credit card bullshit, cash please.
Re: Movie Recommendation Thread by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:40pm On Jan 07, 2007
Eurphoria:

T.o.H i think he wants some love from you tongue

Who doesnt? Can say I blame him tongue
Re: Movie Recommendation Thread by Eurphoria(f): 8:12pm On Jan 07, 2007
TOH
but you got to keep cracking that whip on his ass, i think he likes it, ***closet submissive***
Re: Movie Recommendation Thread by gbadex1(m): 9:16pm On Jan 07, 2007
^ how did Justin Timberlake say it again?

" . . .you can whoop me if i misbehave . . . cheesy"

@ ThiefofHearts:

please, i'm begging you, crack that whip on me ass. Hell, it's Harmattan so the feeling gets better! cheesy so. . . What do u say about the sepe?

@ Eurphoria:

Eurphoria, get your ass in tha religion section fast, we are getting married sharp sharp!! cheesy

TayoD's the pastor, mrpataki's my bestman, davidylan's the bodyguard (God bless the creature that would disrupt that wedding!!! cheesy), err. . . .Sista's your err. . . Bridesmaid cheesy, superman would also always be what he has been - the retard cheesy.

. . . And not forgetting, Reverend's the Drag Queen of the Day. cheesy

Good times are indeed coming. . .
Re: Movie Recommendation Thread by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:19pm On Jan 07, 2007
gbade. x:

Eurphoria, get your ass in tha religion section fast, we are getting married sharp sharp!! cheesy

TayoD's the pastor, mrpataki's my bestman, davidylan's the bodyguard (God bless the creature that would disrupt that wedding!!! cheesy), err. . . .Sista's your err. . . Bridesmaid cheesy, superman would also always be what he has been - the retard cheesy,

I would never attend such a horrid wedding.
Re: Movie Recommendation Thread by Eurphoria(f): 9:29pm On Jan 07, 2007
ah TOH not even for me?
Re: Movie Recommendation Thread by gbadex1(m): 9:30pm On Jan 07, 2007
ThiefofHearts,

you are cordially invited. Hell, you are given the job of the MC [actually, when i told the whole gang, superman was drooling at the mouth ]

and i'm also inviting that old woman that sells kuli kuli and akara at my backyard.

That old woman's kulikuli kicks ass.
Re: Movie Recommendation Thread by Eurphoria(f): 9:41pm On Jan 07, 2007
Gbade it looks like i will be a runaway bride, i dont like the guest list cry
Re: Movie Recommendation Thread by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:35am On Jan 08, 2007
Eurphoria:

Gbade it looks like i will be a runaway bride, i don't like the guest list cry

Now that's my E cos there's NO WAY IN HELL I would attend a wedding with such horrid people. (verdict is still out on david tongue)
Re: Movie Recommendation Thread by gbadex1(m): 6:28am On Jan 08, 2007
Ok, Sista, Revving Rev and that retard superman are err. . .sorta odd on the guestlist. But,TayoD and mrpataki horrid people? Kokolette please!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Movie Recommendation Thread by gbadex1(m): 6:35am On Jan 08, 2007
@ Eurphoria,

kokolette, please don't run away! See, i brought you some of that old woman's kuli kuli cheesy.
Re: Movie Recommendation Thread by debojyde(m): 8:03am On Jan 08, 2007
Best movie of 2006.

The departed(Recommended for everyone)
Re: Movie Recommendation Thread by gbadex1(m): 11:38am On Jan 08, 2007
^ hey! You're bearing my name! There can't be two in here! tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Download Bullet Train (hollywood Movie) 2022 / Samsung Led TV Vs LG Led TV Which Is Better? / Cross: Angel Is My Favourite Girl, Smarter Than Most Housemates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.