Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,881 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Meet The New Mr Nairaland 2017 Edition. Saintsamurai. The Most Cutest Guy. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The New Mr Nairaland 2017 Edition. Saintsamurai. The Most Cutest Guy. (4419 Views)

12 Meme From Nairaland 2017 Get Together Party (the Meat) / OMG!! See The Cutest Guy On NL ( All The Girls Wanna Go Gaga Because Of Him / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The New Mr Nairaland 2017 Edition. Saintsamurai. The Most Cutest Guy. by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 24, 2016
slimthugchimee:
grin grin cheesy fine boy am crushing on you
im not ready to go to jail.
Re: Meet The New Mr Nairaland 2017 Edition. Saintsamurai. The Most Cutest Guy. by slimthugchimee(m): 11:07am On Jul 24, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
im not ready to go to jail.
but am a woman naaa...not gay undecided undecided
Re: Meet The New Mr Nairaland 2017 Edition. Saintsamurai. The Most Cutest Guy. by AuroraB(f): 11:10am On Jul 24, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
hws ur pushing of truck business in idumota lagos?
Hehehehe, waste of space undecided
And this bingo aptly describes you angry

1 Like

Re: Meet The New Mr Nairaland 2017 Edition. Saintsamurai. The Most Cutest Guy. by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 24, 2016
AuroraB:
Hehehehe, waste of space undecided
And this bingo aptly describes you angry
lame. try harder. im not saying i hate u. but i will pull off ur life support plug in other to charge my nokia torch light.
Re: Meet The New Mr Nairaland 2017 Edition. Saintsamurai. The Most Cutest Guy. by AuroraB(f): 11:19am On Jul 24, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
lame. try harder. im not saying i hate u. but i will pull off ur life support plug in other to charge my nokia torch light.
Lekwanu ochicha ke ooooo shocked
I will beat you silly if I come by you and you know it lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Meet The New Mr Nairaland 2017 Edition. Saintsamurai. The Most Cutest Guy. by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 24, 2016
AuroraB:
Lekwanu ochicha ke ooooo shocked
I will beat you silly if I come by you and you know it lipsrsealed
IF ure human enough, which i doubt. i dare u to face me with ur real moniker.
Re: Meet The New Mr Nairaland 2017 Edition. Saintsamurai. The Most Cutest Guy. by NLban: 11:27am On Jul 24, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
Am i the most handsome male romancelander?
check out my korea eyes, my spanish lips, my french smile, my british ear.
by the way i will be 2017 mr nairaland. who wants to bet?

See as I no free laff

1 Like

Re: Meet The New Mr Nairaland 2017 Edition. Saintsamurai. The Most Cutest Guy. by AuroraB(f): 11:31am On Jul 24, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
IF ure human enough, which i doubt. i dare u to face me with ur real moniker.
I'm not human, carpische undecided
Deal with one of your nemesis grin
You'll run out of handles, I'll rat you out, people wee know you be Oba-mugun, eleribu sad
You got balls to discredit/rundown someone on here cos I got it all mixed up about you. Saintloverren, angelloverren warefa grin.
Mr.Cork will soon stumble on this. Oni werey-werey undecided

1 Like

Re: Meet The New Mr Nairaland 2017 Edition. Saintsamurai. The Most Cutest Guy. by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 24, 2016
AuroraB:
I'm not human, carpische undecided
Deal with one of your nemesis grin
You'll run out of handles, I'll rat you out, people wee know you be Oba-mugun, eleribu sad
You got balls to discredit/rundown someone on here cos I got it all mixed up about you. Saintloverren, angelloverren warefa grin.
Mr.Cork will soon stumble on this. Oni werey-werey undecided
well whateva u say. im still cute, fair, tall, talented and educated. im nt bothered by ur perception of me. what im bothered abt is how FORBES will rate me.
Re: Meet The New Mr Nairaland 2017 Edition. Saintsamurai. The Most Cutest Guy. by AuroraB(f): 11:42am On Jul 24, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
well whateva u say. im still cute, fair, tall, talented and educated. im nt bothered by ur perception of me. what im bothered abt is how FORBES will rate me.
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Meet The New Mr Nairaland 2017 Edition. Saintsamurai. The Most Cutest Guy. by Rastafara: 11:46am On Jul 24, 2016
undecided
Re: Meet The New Mr Nairaland 2017 Edition. Saintsamurai. The Most Cutest Guy. by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 24, 2016
AuroraB:
grin cheesy
U have been noticed.
Re: Meet The New Mr Nairaland 2017 Edition. Saintsamurai. The Most Cutest Guy. by Jangbajantis: 11:56am On Jul 24, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
Am i the most handsome male romancelander?
by the way i will be 2017 mr nairaland. who wants to bet?
You look like a homosexual
Re: Meet The New Mr Nairaland 2017 Edition. Saintsamurai. The Most Cutest Guy. by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 24, 2016
Jangbajantis:
You look like a homosexual
bring ur girlfriend to confirm.
Re: Meet The New Mr Nairaland 2017 Edition. Saintsamurai. The Most Cutest Guy. by Rastafara: 12:02pm On Jul 24, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
And you're this foolish

How you acquired such truckload of stupidity in a space of 14years counting from birth, beating the records set by predecessors and holding the record for the "Greatest FOOL to walk the earth" is still a mystery.
I see your fellow duncedom tribesman maxi112 hailing your show of stupidity. undecided
Re: Meet The New Mr Nairaland 2017 Edition. Saintsamurai. The Most Cutest Guy. by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 24, 2016
Rastafara:

And you're this foolish

How you acquired such truckload of stupidity in a space of 14years counting from birth, beating the records set by predecessors and holding the record for the "Greatest FOOL to walk the earth" is still a mystery.
I see your fellow duncedom tribesman maxi112 hailing your show of stupidity. undecided
have u eaten today?
Re: Meet The New Mr Nairaland 2017 Edition. Saintsamurai. The Most Cutest Guy. by AuroraB(f): 12:07pm On Jul 24, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
U have been noticed.
Obviously, you, especially. Ama beat yo retarded ass up still undecided . Emii e a ti fe bo, oshi o da grin cheesy
Re: Meet The New Mr Nairaland 2017 Edition. Saintsamurai. The Most Cutest Guy. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 24, 2016
AuroraB:
Obviously, you, especially. Ama beat yo retarded ass up still undecided . Emii e a ti fe bo, oshi o da grin cheesy
thats if, i give u the once in a life time opportunity to see me physically.
Re: Meet The New Mr Nairaland 2017 Edition. Saintsamurai. The Most Cutest Guy. by Rastafara: 12:13pm On Jul 24, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
have u eaten today?
subtly begging won't earn you the droppings and leftovers from my breakfast.
Re: Meet The New Mr Nairaland 2017 Edition. Saintsamurai. The Most Cutest Guy. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 24, 2016
Rastafara:

subtly begging won't earn you the droppings and leftovers from my breakfast.
MUMU
Re: Meet The New Mr Nairaland 2017 Edition. Saintsamurai. The Most Cutest Guy. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 24, 2016
Okay, i will vote for you
Re: Meet The New Mr Nairaland 2017 Edition. Saintsamurai. The Most Cutest Guy. by henrypsexy(m): 12:22pm On Jul 24, 2016
Meet our face of the week Pricillia and see how you can be the next http://www.jeoworld.com/2016/07/jeoworld-face-of-week-pricillia-ezekiel.html
Caringguy:
Okay, i will vote for you

Re: Meet The New Mr Nairaland 2017 Edition. Saintsamurai. The Most Cutest Guy. by Rastafara: 12:30pm On Jul 24, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
MUMU
I'm done with you dumbo.
You should channel your energy to ridding yourself off the earth, to ensure your foolishness is not transferred to your offspring/to eliminate the possibility of any of your successors reaching or breaking the record you've set.
Re: Meet The New Mr Nairaland 2017 Edition. Saintsamurai. The Most Cutest Guy. by AuroraB(f): 1:14pm On Jul 24, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
thats if, i give u the once in a life time opportunity to see me physically.
You don cast sha lipsrsealed
Re: Meet The New Mr Nairaland 2017 Edition. Saintsamurai. The Most Cutest Guy. by Maxi112: 1:47pm On Jul 24, 2016
Rastafara:

And you're this foolish

I see [/b]your fellow duncedom[/b]tribesman maxi1.12 hailing your show of stupidity. undecided
baba why are you doing these?

I know your main Nick, I wouldn't want to engage you to e-brawl in your alt.. if you deem it fit to challenge me come with your main nick.

I find it so astonishing that a Muslim dude like you will choose to thread this path...

embolden... I ignored you yesterday, not today you asslicker
Re: Meet The New Mr Nairaland 2017 Edition. Saintsamurai. The Most Cutest Guy. by senibo1: 2:03pm On Jul 24, 2016
Maxi112:
baba why are you doing these?

I know your main Nick, I wouldn't want to engage you to e-brawl in your alt.. if you deem it fit to challenge me come with your main nick.

I find it so astonishing that a Muslim dude like you will choose to thread this path...

embolden... I ignored you yesterday, not today you asslicker
Re: Meet The New Mr Nairaland 2017 Edition. Saintsamurai. The Most Cutest Guy. by Ak47young(m): 2:08pm On Jul 24, 2016
And the nose
Re: Meet The New Mr Nairaland 2017 Edition. Saintsamurai. The Most Cutest Guy. by juniour4u(m): 2:15pm On Jul 24, 2016
funlord:

You look like a heartbroken lesbian! Maybe you can win madam transvestite 2017 sha!

Even I will vote for you!
Mr funlord its been a while what about your e spouse eroticangelina
Re: Meet The New Mr Nairaland 2017 Edition. Saintsamurai. The Most Cutest Guy. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 24, 2016
Rastafara:

I'm done with you dumbo.
You should channel your energy to ridding yourself off the earth, to ensure your foolishness is not transferred to your offspring/to eliminate the possibility of any of your successors reaching or breaking the record you've set.
DUMB
Re: Meet The New Mr Nairaland 2017 Edition. Saintsamurai. The Most Cutest Guy. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 24, 2016
AuroraB:
You don cast sha lipsrsealed
cast for where?
Re: Meet The New Mr Nairaland 2017 Edition. Saintsamurai. The Most Cutest Guy. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 24, 2016
This is what happens when you don't go to church, but your brain left you and went to church anyway
Re: Meet The New Mr Nairaland 2017 Edition. Saintsamurai. The Most Cutest Guy. by jerryism(m): 3:00pm On Jul 24, 2016
[quote author=SAINTSAMURAII post=47836262]Am i the most handsome male romancelander?
by the way i will be 2017 mr nairaland. who wants to bet?[/quote
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm....in ur dreams man..jux try anoda leg. BT u r wonderfully n fearfully made o. ur mama n papa dem try.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When They Say A Girl Is A Financial Woman(photos) / Education Is Not For Me - I Quit. / My Funny Experience Wiv A Homosexual In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.