Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,267 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Meet The New Mr Nairaland 2017 Edition. Saintsamurai. The Most Cutest Guy. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The New Mr Nairaland 2017 Edition. Saintsamurai. The Most Cutest Guy. (4424 Views)

12 Meme From Nairaland 2017 Get Together Party (the Meat) / OMG!! See The Cutest Guy On NL ( All The Girls Wanna Go Gaga Because Of Him / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The New Mr Nairaland 2017 Edition. Saintsamurai. The Most Cutest Guy. by Rastafara: 3:12pm On Jul 24, 2016
Maxi112:
baba why are you doing these?

I know your main Nick, I wouldn't want to engage you to e-brawl in your alt.. if you deem it fit to challenge me come with your main nick.

I find it so astonishing that a Muslim dude like you will choose to thread this path...

embolden... I ignored you yesterday, not today you asslicker
grin grin Permit me to laugh at your stupidity for saying you know my main handle. You're too dumb to decipher that. Prove me wrong and quote my main handle.

You'll fail on thousand trials, you're even confused as to what gender you belong.
Senibo1
Re: Meet The New Mr Nairaland 2017 Edition. Saintsamurai. The Most Cutest Guy. by oladele239(m): 3:12pm On Jul 24, 2016
Mr. Nairaland grin...which of your faces should we vote for
Re: Meet The New Mr Nairaland 2017 Edition. Saintsamurai. The Most Cutest Guy. by senibo1: 3:29pm On Jul 24, 2016
Rastafara:

grin grin Permit me to laugh at your stupidity for saying you know my main handle. You're too dumb to decipher that. Prove me wrong and quote my main handle.

You'll fail on thousand trials, you're even confused as to what gender you belong.
Senibo1
senibo doesn't want this today, let everything slide.

do have a great day ahead of you cool
Re: Meet The New Mr Nairaland 2017 Edition. Saintsamurai. The Most Cutest Guy. by Rastafara: 3:43pm On Jul 24, 2016
senibo1:
senibo doesn't want this today, let everything slide.

do have a great day ahead of you cool
Run along boy grin
Re: Meet The New Mr Nairaland 2017 Edition. Saintsamurai. The Most Cutest Guy. by AuroraB(f): 5:31pm On Jul 24, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
cast for where?

Re: Meet The New Mr Nairaland 2017 Edition. Saintsamurai. The Most Cutest Guy. by EmperorLee(m): 5:36pm On Jul 24, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
.thought we done divorce?

* Clears throat undecided
Re: Meet The New Mr Nairaland 2017 Edition. Saintsamurai. The Most Cutest Guy. by Franchise21(m): 6:44pm On Jul 24, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
Am i the most handsome male romancelander?
check out my korea eyes, my spanish lips, my french smile, my british ear.
by the way i will be 2017 mr nairaland. who wants to bet?
Won't be bad if u take over from me... Hw u see am? grin
Re: Meet The New Mr Nairaland 2017 Edition. Saintsamurai. The Most Cutest Guy. by Franchise21(m): 6:48pm On Jul 24, 2016
TamedWolf90:
[/b]

[b]. You and I know that fans ain't enough.....

Why don't you step down for me??
Victory z best enjoyed wen u defeat a rival, not unopposed
Re: Meet The New Mr Nairaland 2017 Edition. Saintsamurai. The Most Cutest Guy. by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 7:36pm On Jul 24, 2016
EmperorLee:

* Clears throat undecided
.hmmm
Re: Meet The New Mr Nairaland 2017 Edition. Saintsamurai. The Most Cutest Guy. by EmperorLee(m): 7:44pm On Jul 24, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
.hmmm

You no see me, you no ask of me. You kan still dey follow Saintsamurai sad
Re: Meet The New Mr Nairaland 2017 Edition. Saintsamurai. The Most Cutest Guy. by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 2:55am On Jul 25, 2016
EmperorLee:

You no see me, you no ask of me. You kan still dey follow Saintsamurai sad
.you on bbm? inbox me for my mail
Re: Meet The New Mr Nairaland 2017 Edition. Saintsamurai. The Most Cutest Guy. by EmperorLee(m): 6:47am On Jul 25, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
.you on bbm? inbox me for my mail

Done.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Slay Queen Professes Love For Yahoo Boys- Flaunts Cash / Why Are Hausa Men Against Condom Use / Ikebe Na Money!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.