Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

What Is The First Thing To Say To The Girl You Want To Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The First Thing To Say To The Girl You Want To Date? (758 Views)

Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. / Guys, Get In Here, Is This The Hottest Short Girl You Have Ever Seen? (photos) / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The First Thing To Say To The Girl You Want To Date? by kollisin(m): 9:38am On Jul 24, 2016
This gal recently living in MA area. She got a sweet physique nice face but too religious. Please don't know what to tell her I'm having sleepless night. In her presence I am kinda weak unable to look her eye ball to eye ball like someone is holding gun and saying if you raise your head I am going to kill you...... please what did you say to your Gf when about to woo hee?
Re: What Is The First Thing To Say To The Girl You Want To Date? by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 24, 2016
ask her, is your mummy at home?
Re: What Is The First Thing To Say To The Girl You Want To Date? by anuma1(m): 9:45am On Jul 24, 2016
who girls don Epp.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The First Thing To Say To The Girl You Want To Date? by youngaz(m): 9:48am On Jul 24, 2016
U can ask her like diz
Hey heloo...(she'll reply)..den say
uhmm can i see u for a moment?...sorry 2 bother u...(she'll reply)....if yes!
den pour out ur mind 2 her..bt rememba to b polite abt it since u said she's very religious...wink thank me LATER!!!cheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Is The First Thing To Say To The Girl You Want To Date? by callmelanner(m): 9:48am On Jul 24, 2016
Bros, nawa for u oo
U no fit look her in the eyes but u want to date her?
Naxo she fine reach abi fire dey her eyes? undecided
Abeg crawl comot for that inferiority complex shell of yours & man Up!
Nigger stop tripping
Re: What Is The First Thing To Say To The Girl You Want To Date? by slysinzu(m): 9:50am On Jul 24, 2016
u wanna date her or u wanna fvck her?
Re: What Is The First Thing To Say To The Girl You Want To Date? by legendte(m): 9:51am On Jul 24, 2016
Ask her if she dey like who like her. Sounds stupid but it works. Never be serious looking when you want to approach such girls. Appear to be joking, it creates a calm and secure atmosphere for you to thrive.

Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: What Is The First Thing To Say To The Girl You Want To Date? by kestolove95(m): 9:53am On Jul 24, 2016
jst go to her Nd tell her.."i love u talk ur own"..
Re: What Is The First Thing To Say To The Girl You Want To Date? by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 24, 2016
youngaz:
U can ask her like diz
Hey heloo...(she'll reply)..den say
uhmm can i see u for a moment?...sorry 2 bother u...(she'll reply)....if yes!
den pour out ur mind 2 her..bt rememba to b polite abt it since u said she's very religious...wink thank me LATER!!!cheesycheesy
u be man
Re: What Is The First Thing To Say To The Girl You Want To Date? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 24, 2016
slysinzu:
u wanna date her or u wanna fvck her?
Is there any difference between the two?
Re: What Is The First Thing To Say To The Girl You Want To Date? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 24, 2016
kollisin:
This gal recently living in MA area. She got a sweet physique nice face but too religious. Please don't know what to tell her I'm having sleepless night. In her presence I am kinda weak unable to look her eye ball to eye ball like someone is holding gun and saying if you raise your head I am going to kill you...... please what did you say to your Gf when about to woo hee?
Buy me a beer, i will tell you what to say to convince her. Lol.
Re: What Is The First Thing To Say To The Girl You Want To Date? by Aremu01(m): 2:21pm On Jul 24, 2016
Work on ur confidence bro

(1) (Reply)

Ok I Think I Need Help. People Keep Saying Am Bossy. / I Have A Crush On My Sister’s Friend / Guys: Would You Marry A Girl That You Impregnated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.