Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,901 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Just Broke Up With My Bf - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Broke Up With My Bf (11216 Views)

Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up / Anytime I Have Sex With My Bf I Just Hate Him Afterwards / My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Broke Up With My Bf by Tenkobos(m): 10:35am On Jul 25, 2016
Thisnut:
seriously who does relationship in 2016? Just look for one guy you can always call over to shine your congo whenever you feel like with no string attach. Nothing like being a free bird dear, all those you didn't call me or you're cheating on me questionnaire bullshyte has to stop.

This babe i was managing sometime ago asked me to pick between her and my job, i was like kilode shocked i would even pick my cell phone before you not to talk of my job.
It happened because her friend and her boyfriend was planning and vacation to japan , she said we should join them on a double date and that she already bought her flight ticket , it's just for me to buy for myself. I was like,i have to work on those days and beside you can't just compare me into something You ve arranged with some aliens i don't know. She was like before your job , I'm your gf. I just told the bitchhh to get the fuckkk outta my sight.
Even if i wanna go to japan, I'll go alone to go shine some fresh Asian Congo. cool
No be small gf before job. As if she will accept to be with you without the job.

I don't like "white" congos though, they look too fragile for my liking.
Re: Just Broke Up With My Bf by murphyibiam15(m): 11:21am On Jul 25, 2016
rosalieene:

dear, where in IMO are you from
hi rosalieene..how is ogun....my phone got wiped off and i lost ur bbm contact..i have just sent u another pm
Re: Just Broke Up With My Bf by rosalieene(f): 11:25am On Jul 25, 2016
murphyibiam15:

hi rosalieene..how is ogun....my phone got wiped off and i lost ur bbm contact..i have just sent u another pm
alryt then I will send it to u right away.
Re: Just Broke Up With My Bf by murphyibiam15(m): 11:27am On Jul 25, 2016
rosalieene:
alryt then I will send it to u right away.
cool
Re: Just Broke Up With My Bf by rosalieene(f): 11:31am On Jul 25, 2016
murphyibiam15:
cool
I just did that now
Re: Just Broke Up With My Bf by robosky02(m): 11:33am On Jul 25, 2016
rosalieene:

I just did that now

why?

tell me hmm cheesy
Re: Just Broke Up With My Bf by rosalieene(f): 11:43am On Jul 25, 2016
robosky02:

why?
tell me hmm cheesy
tell u what kwanu
Re: Just Broke Up With My Bf by Ufranklin92(m): 12:02pm On Jul 25, 2016
ButterFrost212:
what if he never got her anything undecided

Lol grin
Re: Just Broke Up With My Bf by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 25, 2016
skywalker001:
Lemme take u back to d memory I mean sweet memory... Hook me up on this numba 08142353535
Teach me Spanish. You in? I'm Learning online but I'm not getting it
Re: Just Broke Up With My Bf by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 25, 2016
alobright17:
Hmmmm my heart is broken
Why nah cry cry
Re: Just Broke Up With My Bf by groomed: 12:52pm On Jul 25, 2016
Juliet11111:

On the contrary. I've actually called it quit like 6-7 times in the past. He finally accepted we part ways this time around.
You never really loved him. FACT!
Re: Just Broke Up With My Bf by groomed: 1:02pm On Jul 25, 2016
ThundrCork:

Sexxkillz e be like say your former babe been F up big time. As this girl matter pain you, I reason am say you dey recall past events
No green card for the dude. LWKMD
Re: Just Broke Up With My Bf by firstking01(m): 1:12pm On Jul 25, 2016
Daniel2289:
Being single might seems gud in an early stage of break-up. But there will comes a tym wen u will feel d emptiness, n will crave to love again. LOVE is inevitable to humans.
Very very true...and dnt be surprised the op has locked up herself crying her eye balls out.
Re: Just Broke Up With My Bf by Damfostopper(m): 1:20pm On Jul 25, 2016
Joblesness in high places .... Juliet11111..... The truth is.... He had Fvck yu thou

Re: Just Broke Up With My Bf by CaraJewel(f): 2:16pm On Jul 25, 2016
Sexxkillz:
I'm not ignorant.

After a breakup, everyone likes to believe they are strong. It's adding nothing to your life, but you've called it quits 6 - 7 times.

Why did you go back to a relationship adding nothing to your life 6 - 7 times? Are you discombobulated?

Even if you've ended the relationship, the way you're proclaiming "single life rocks" "don't send me a pm" is the most childish thing ever and actually means "I am available, come and get me".

You brought it here because you were bored and lonely and overwhelmed with thoughts. You should have found a better means to forget about him if you were not hurting but no, you chose to still make him the topic of the conversation.
Xo tru lol
Re: Just Broke Up With My Bf by Daniel2289(m): 2:22pm On Jul 25, 2016
firstking01:
Very very true...and dnt be surprised the op has locked up herself crying her eye balls out.
gringringrin
Re: Just Broke Up With My Bf by Mypeople2(m): 4:51pm On Jul 25, 2016
Juliet11111:

On the contrary. I've actually called it quit like 6-7 times in the past. He finally accepted we part ways this time around.
As usual, you people broke up 50 times with the same guy in a relationship.Congratulations! You are welcome to relationship market
Re: Just Broke Up With My Bf by skywalker001(m): 8:37pm On Jul 25, 2016
MissHatey:
Teach me Spanish. You in? I'm Learning online but I'm not getting it
msg me on watsapp wit d digits I gave u
Re: Just Broke Up With My Bf by Frankicent(m): 1:17am On Jul 26, 2016
Juliet11111:
Being single rocks smiley. No PMS pls cos I ain't searching.

JuliBae Why you lieing? You did break up with your bf... Deep down you want to start afresh..
My reasons

You made the announcement public
2: You just said no one should pm you.. opposite
3: You want to start afresh
4: no further details

anyway I"l pm...seriously
Re: Just Broke Up With My Bf by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 26, 2016
Juliet11111:

If you weren't searching,you wouldn't have come up here to post this advertisement cheesy
Re: Just Broke Up With My Bf by drunkpunk(m): 11:44pm On Jul 26, 2016
Mhizizzy:
Bin single rocks
Are you sure about this?
Re: Just Broke Up With My Bf by drunkpunk(m): 11:47pm On Jul 26, 2016
MissHatey:
[size=16pt]Yes! Being single rocks but not easy cry. I miss relationship dramas.[/size]
God bless you for your honesty... The dramas r crazy. I guess you're a good actress...
Re: Just Broke Up With My Bf by Rozaystunna(m): 6:31am On Jul 27, 2016
Now say that without crying grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Just Broke Up With My Bf by Parpor(m): 6:48am On Jul 27, 2016
halfricanadian:
Welcome on board
. Hahahahahaha. U catch me for ds one
Re: Just Broke Up With My Bf by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 27, 2016
drunkpunk:

God bless you for your honesty... The dramas r crazy. I guess you're a good actress...
yes oo.
The dramas are interesting. I'm not an actress o
Re: Just Broke Up With My Bf by BlackMbakara1(m): 12:03pm On Jul 27, 2016
Congrats, nothing new; even married peeps breakup. Being single sucks, ask me when u r 40+ grin
Re: Just Broke Up With My Bf by gbens2000(m): 2:14pm On Jul 27, 2016
@op u deserve E-reset slap,everything about ur post and ur comment shows u just need ppl to assure u,u did the right thing i still see u are tied to him somehow u are not sure u made the right decision.well u will see some of ur fellow mates are supporting u already b4 knowing y u even broke up.i think u should build ur confidence so many things lacking dear.ur looks are playing pranks on u too.
Re: Just Broke Up With My Bf by drunkpunk(m): 10:37am On Jul 28, 2016
MissHatey:
yes oo.
The dramas are interesting. I'm not an actress o
Ah! You're missing o. I can like shakara ehn but also love to beg her even when I'm right. It makes the 'ship sail...
Re: Just Broke Up With My Bf by gemale(m): 9:52am On Jan 11, 2017
Juliet11111:
As old as I am, I still dnt understand wt drives pple 2 tnk dt their complete happiness lies in anoda person. I hv always bn single & I'm quite happy. Yes, I get sad 4rm tym 2 tym bt it isn't 4rm nt being in a relationship. It's just hw lyf is. IMO it's a sign of low self-esteem 2 pin ur hopes 4 true happiness & fulfillment on 1 male/female, who most lykly is just as imperfect as u r. I blv true happiness comes 4rm being comfortable in 1s skin & accepting urself 4 who u r. A lot of pple go in2 relationships because dey dnt wnt 2 b alone nt because dey r really in2 d person dey r in d relationship wt. Me, I c being alone as a gift, a moment where I can take off d mask I wear due 2 norms, societal expectations etc, a place where I can say & do dumb stuffs wt out fear of pple pronouncing me weird or abnormal, a cocoon where I can think & imagine wt out restrictions. It is my universe & I'm god in it. If I get in2 a relationship, it wld b wt som1 who is also comfortable wt herself (flaws, warts, virtue, vice & all) & who wld let me in2 a part of her internal universe just as I wld let her in2 a part of mine lyk 2 spheres in a venn diagram hvn common, yet distinct portions.
Re: Just Broke Up With My Bf by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 11, 2017
Juliet11111:
But you came here to broadcast this? : undecided
You definitely asking for PMs
Re: Just Broke Up With My Bf by wizrose(m): 9:58am On Jan 11, 2017
Mhizizzy:
Bin single rocks
it socksgringrin
Re: Just Broke Up With My Bf by wizrose(m): 10:01am On Jan 11, 2017
Juliet11111:
look into in my eyes and tell me U don't love megringringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When A Girl Likes A Guy....she Got The Following Attitudes! / I Lasted 6 Rounds On Her, And This Happens... / Photos Of A Beautiful Nigerian Female Police Officer Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.