Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,227 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Photos Of A Beautiful Nigerian Female Police Officer Goes Viral - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos Of A Beautiful Nigerian Female Police Officer Goes Viral (11215 Views)

Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? / Nigerian Female Painter's Methods Of Advertising Got Her Blasted By Nigerians / 'I Want To Have Sex With Wizkid’ – Beautiful Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of A Beautiful Nigerian Female Police Officer Goes Viral by liltee123(m): 5:45pm On Feb 25, 2020
Photos of a beautiful Nigerian female police officer identified as Faith Jacob has gone viral after being shared on Twitter.

The photos Faith Jacob shared came with the caption "Any emergency? We gat you covered either way", and it has already garnered over 1,300 retweets and 12,000 likes.

See the photos below;

https://pressnewsng.com.ng/tiyamiyu-kazeems-death-igp-adamu-mohammed-disbands-zonal-sars-in-ogun/

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of A Beautiful Nigerian Female Police Officer Goes Viral by liltee123(m): 5:46pm On Feb 25, 2020

Re: Photos Of A Beautiful Nigerian Female Police Officer Goes Viral by itsme01: 5:47pm On Feb 25, 2020
Now this is a fine woman

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Beautiful Nigerian Female Police Officer Goes Viral by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:50pm On Feb 25, 2020
lai lai, you can never enjoy that toto properly.... if you fukc her real good and think of smacking her nyansh or pull her hair, you will remember her profession and stay clear of such (for fear of what she may do if she doesnt like it)

the 1st argument you may have with her, she will tell you:

[img]https://media1./images/1c616d229227622d371595c9210edbf7/tenor.gif[/img]

bros, for your own good, stay clear of such woman!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Beautiful Nigerian Female Police Officer Goes Viral by chatinent: 5:53pm On Feb 25, 2020
Will she not accept bribe?

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Beautiful Nigerian Female Police Officer Goes Viral by WonderManly(m): 6:05pm On Feb 25, 2020
This one go dey get fast and double double promotion all the time.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Beautiful Nigerian Female Police Officer Goes Viral by GOFRONT(m): 6:27pm On Feb 25, 2020
Wow....Very soft....See as she soft like bread....

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Beautiful Nigerian Female Police Officer Goes Viral by Davash222(m): 7:51pm On Feb 25, 2020
There's nothing Beautiful about Nigeria police officers...be it male or female!

10 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Beautiful Nigerian Female Police Officer Goes Viral by vanida6: 7:57pm On Feb 25, 2020
she's cute

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Beautiful Nigerian Female Police Officer Goes Viral by Amotekun777: 8:04pm On Feb 25, 2020
cool

Re: Photos Of A Beautiful Nigerian Female Police Officer Goes Viral by Remijuice: 8:06pm On Feb 25, 2020
She's Just There

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of A Beautiful Nigerian Female Police Officer Goes Viral by ambivert27(f): 8:11pm On Feb 25, 2020
undecided Everything is now being sexualized even the Police

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Beautiful Nigerian Female Police Officer Goes Viral by Degrezhaa: 8:19pm On Feb 25, 2020
Chai... This is what i call beauty
Re: Photos Of A Beautiful Nigerian Female Police Officer Goes Viral by xrayj(m): 8:21pm On Feb 25, 2020
ambivert27:
Are u jealous cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of A Beautiful Nigerian Female Police Officer Goes Viral by namiji2598: 8:26pm On Feb 25, 2020
The girl fine

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Beautiful Nigerian Female Police Officer Goes Viral by haslaw(m): 8:30pm On Feb 25, 2020
Davash222:
There's nothing Beautiful about Nigeria police officers...be it male or female!

You are not alone.. That's what most criminals say
Re: Photos Of A Beautiful Nigerian Female Police Officer Goes Viral by Ogbunigwe2018: 8:36pm On Feb 25, 2020
This one na for dem ogas

Don’t go there grin
Re: Photos Of A Beautiful Nigerian Female Police Officer Goes Viral by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 25, 2020
Thunder faya anybody wey say boys nor go marry fine and young chikalas grin
Re: Photos Of A Beautiful Nigerian Female Police Officer Goes Viral by ambivert27(f): 8:52pm On Feb 25, 2020
xrayj:
Are u jealous cool
grin you no well, jealous of Nigeria police? tah!
Re: Photos Of A Beautiful Nigerian Female Police Officer Goes Viral by Bighenzzy(m): 8:57pm On Feb 25, 2020
Oga meat
Re: Photos Of A Beautiful Nigerian Female Police Officer Goes Viral by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 25, 2020
ambivert27:

Na jealousy de pain this one bitterly.
Re: Photos Of A Beautiful Nigerian Female Police Officer Goes Viral by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 25, 2020
haslaw:

You are not alone.. That's what most criminals say

gringrin
Mad oh!
Re: Photos Of A Beautiful Nigerian Female Police Officer Goes Viral by EasternPrince: 9:18pm On Feb 25, 2020
FarFromAverage:

Na jealousy de pain this one bitterly.

How you take know when you be virgin wey dey fear woman.

@ambivert27 pay him no mind

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Beautiful Nigerian Female Police Officer Goes Viral by EasternPrince: 9:20pm On Feb 25, 2020
[s]
FarFromAverage:

gringrin
Mad oh!

[/s]
Re: Photos Of A Beautiful Nigerian Female Police Officer Goes Viral by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 25, 2020
EasternPrince:

How you take know when you be virgin wey dey fear woman.

Keep following me from thread to thread. You'll fall into a ban trap sooner, but before then prepare another account. This ban will be 3months +
Re: Photos Of A Beautiful Nigerian Female Police Officer Goes Viral by EasternPrince: 9:25pm On Feb 25, 2020
FarFromAverage:

Keep following me from thread to thread. You'll fall into a ban trap sooner, but before then prepare another account. This ban will be 3months +

I don't follow you.

You come to me always like the troll and bully you are!!! grin
Re: Photos Of A Beautiful Nigerian Female Police Officer Goes Viral by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 25, 2020
EasternPrince:

I don't follow you.

You come to me always as do all trolls and bullies!!! grin

All these accounts for one person just to troll me

Re: Photos Of A Beautiful Nigerian Female Police Officer Goes Viral by EasternPrince: 9:30pm On Feb 25, 2020
FarFromAverage:

Nice photo. I can see me there but Who are the others?

Seems like you are famous cheesy
Re: Photos Of A Beautiful Nigerian Female Police Officer Goes Viral by EasternPrince: 9:35pm On Feb 25, 2020
FarFromAverage:

Wait, wait, I remember you now.....

Your alternate moniker for serious things like blogging is Pridestorm and this moniker is just for trolling and bullying people.

I remember you trolling and bullying a young girl last two weeks after she rejected your DM. Is that not so? It was you abi?

maybe all those people are following you because of your character.

I will strongly advice you DM them to find out.

Re: Photos Of A Beautiful Nigerian Female Police Officer Goes Viral by Okoroawusa: 9:45pm On Feb 25, 2020
chatinent:
Will she not accept bribe?
She dey mad to reject bribe?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do U Approach A Lady/guy U Admire: Drop A Line! / What's The Highest mumu U have don to sleep With A Girl / When A Girl Likes A Guy....she Got The Following Attitudes!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.