Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

Nigerian Sex Therapist Reveals Shocking Things She Does With Sperm (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Sex Therapist Reveals Shocking Things She Does With Sperm (photo) (6151 Views)

I Am Ugly, Don't Bully Me, I Don't Tolerate Nonsense - Nigerian Sex Therapist / Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade / Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Sex Therapist Reveals Shocking Things She Does With Sperm (photo) by Meloshi(m): 1:09am On Mar 10, 2018
[img]https://4.bp..com/-PlyXITuwDLU/WqLuIGQ1bcI/AAAAAAAAaiM/7AagtckNJaI63xhqa_9nSG7l5do5zryiACLcBGAs/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

A Nigerian sex therapist, Angela Nwosu AKA The SEX Goddess has caused controversy on social media after she made a shocking revelation of using sperm on her face to treat pimples and it worked.

Read what she wrote on her Facebook page below:

I used SPERM for pimple treatment, and am slightly disgusted to report that it actually worked?
Yes ladies! your man can indeed help you to have golden glowing face. It may sound weird but trust me when I say it works and it’s the best. Sperm is good for skin care. Proteins and other nutrients rich in sperm can help for a flawless facial treatment.
My mother always told me, “You don’t need a man to be beautiful,” but that belief was dangerously threatened recently.

I won’t go into the details (trust me, it was more awkward than sexy), but whether it was a lack of communication or an accident, I ended up covered in sperm — and I was pretty pissed off about it. Then, I remembered my research and snagged some of the sperm we were both covered in to put on the pimples on my face.

The next day… I woke up minus pimples!!!Honestly, I had no intention of putting sperm on my pimple before the deed.
Let’s just say it was a Mouth Gig gone wrong with my spiritual husband, that I ended up benefiting from, ighotago?
So next time you make love, try save up some sperm and apply on your face, make sure to thank me later.
Udo!

Source:- http://www.lekkigists.com.ng/2018/03/nigerian-sex-therapist-reveals-shocking.html

Missyb3 Rocktation Farano

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sex Therapist Reveals Shocking Things She Does With Sperm (photo) by ameri9ja: 1:36am On Mar 10, 2018
I know this girl that loves swallowing sperm. She has glowing skin. Does it work that way too?
Re: Nigerian Sex Therapist Reveals Shocking Things She Does With Sperm (photo) by Nellizzy(m): 1:39am On Mar 10, 2018
Udoo di

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sex Therapist Reveals Shocking Things She Does With Sperm (photo) by princeade86(m): 1:49am On Mar 10, 2018
it works wella
Re: Nigerian Sex Therapist Reveals Shocking Things She Does With Sperm (photo) by kachi19: 1:52am On Mar 10, 2018
well shites don't surprise us anymore undecided
Re: Nigerian Sex Therapist Reveals Shocking Things She Does With Sperm (photo) by Nobody: 1:53am On Mar 10, 2018
Choi. shocked I cover my sperm with the blood of Buhari. grin
Re: Nigerian Sex Therapist Reveals Shocking Things She Does With Sperm (photo) by Emvico34: 1:55am On Mar 10, 2018
nairaland ladies what are u waiting for You all should go to the other room and wait for me there

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sex Therapist Reveals Shocking Things She Does With Sperm (photo) by pyyxxaro: 2:04am On Mar 10, 2018
So u de try talk say AISHA BUHARI fit use BUHARI sperm rub her face and her pimples go cure

#issorai

I would forward a mail to her asap embarassed

Small time naa hot shiit u go use cure ur old ezyma cry
Re: Nigerian Sex Therapist Reveals Shocking Things She Does With Sperm (photo) by wealthyhenry(m): 3:46am On Mar 10, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
Choi. shocked I cover my sperm with the blood of Buhari. grin
then you'll b impotent for life brother

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sex Therapist Reveals Shocking Things She Does With Sperm (photo) by PlaybooyGANG(m): 5:55am On Mar 10, 2018
Say God!!!

Sorry...

Say baba!!!

Re: Nigerian Sex Therapist Reveals Shocking Things She Does With Sperm (photo) by ibkkk(f): 6:00am On Mar 10, 2018
shocked
Re: Nigerian Sex Therapist Reveals Shocking Things She Does With Sperm (photo) by Partnerbiz3: 6:05am On Mar 10, 2018
Chai.
see pesin pikin...
Re: Nigerian Sex Therapist Reveals Shocking Things She Does With Sperm (photo) by donstan18: 7:11am On Mar 10, 2018
cheesy
Re: Nigerian Sex Therapist Reveals Shocking Things She Does With Sperm (photo) by femi4: 7:15am On Mar 10, 2018
Thank God that I no longer release
Re: Nigerian Sex Therapist Reveals Shocking Things She Does With Sperm (photo) by multiple1(m): 7:23am On Mar 10, 2018
Sperm does not only remove pimples, it also has the tendency to make ugly gals beautiful.

Some of the ugly born celebs have used it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sex Therapist Reveals Shocking Things She Does With Sperm (photo) by hustler86(m): 7:34am On Mar 10, 2018
Semen is only one percent sperm; the rest is composed of over 200 separate proteins, as well as vitamins and minerals including vitamin C, calcium, chlorine, citric acid, fructose, lactic acid, magnesium, nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, vitamin B12, and zinc .... If u ain't swallowing or rubbing sperm on ur face as a lady, u don't know what you missing..

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sex Therapist Reveals Shocking Things She Does With Sperm (photo) by Chubhie: 8:40am On Mar 10, 2018
hustler86:
Semen is only one percent sperm; the rest is composed of over 200 separate proteins, as well as vitamins and minerals including vitamin C, calcium, chlorine, citric acid, fructose, lactic acid, magnesium, nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, vitamin B12, and zinc .... If u ain't swallowing or rubbing sperm on ur face as a lady, u don't know what you missing..
You've just armed the feminist with a nuclear warhead. Men should braze up for nuclear winter.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sex Therapist Reveals Shocking Things She Does With Sperm (photo) by Elnino4ladies: 8:56am On Mar 10, 2018
Sperm is protenious

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sex Therapist Reveals Shocking Things She Does With Sperm (photo) by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:02am On Mar 10, 2018
ameri9ja:
I know this girl that loves swallowing sperm. She has glowing skin. Does it work that way too?

No
Re: Nigerian Sex Therapist Reveals Shocking Things She Does With Sperm (photo) by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:02am On Mar 10, 2018
princeade86:
it works wella
Really?
Re: Nigerian Sex Therapist Reveals Shocking Things She Does With Sperm (photo) by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 10, 2018
So all those girls face i dey pour put they use me for free... No wonder they love it
Re: Nigerian Sex Therapist Reveals Shocking Things She Does With Sperm (photo) by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:04am On Mar 10, 2018
I will try it tonight on my body
Cc: Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sex Therapist Reveals Shocking Things She Does With Sperm (photo) by ashewoboy(m): 9:05am On Mar 10, 2018
ashewoboy needs a lady he can help to clear her pimples with his cute spermcheesy. DM me if you are a lady and you wanna clear the pimples on your face with ashewoboy's cute sperm.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sex Therapist Reveals Shocking Things She Does With Sperm (photo) by ameri9ja: 9:06am On Mar 10, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

No

Well it worked for this my particular girl. Come see SMOOTH skin!
Re: Nigerian Sex Therapist Reveals Shocking Things She Does With Sperm (photo) by dkronicle(m): 9:17am On Mar 10, 2018
chaii one of her niggas go de lick her face like lollipop grin grin. Him no go no say na anoda man oil him dey lick
Re: Nigerian Sex Therapist Reveals Shocking Things She Does With Sperm (photo) by Stallion93(m): 9:29am On Mar 10, 2018
Where the NL ladies na?
Re: Nigerian Sex Therapist Reveals Shocking Things She Does With Sperm (photo) by EricSmallz(m): 9:35am On Mar 10, 2018
BrainnewsNg:
I will try it tonight on my body

Cc: Lalasticlala
Am in VI though (Law School). been too long I banged. mine will be extra good
Re: Nigerian Sex Therapist Reveals Shocking Things She Does With Sperm (photo) by phoenix17(m): 9:51am On Mar 10, 2018
there is still one pimple on your face ma..... do you need some sperm for it.....
Re: Nigerian Sex Therapist Reveals Shocking Things She Does With Sperm (photo) by princeade86(m): 10:38am On Mar 10, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

Really?
ya. u can try my own
Re: Nigerian Sex Therapist Reveals Shocking Things She Does With Sperm (photo) by Holysucker(m): 10:52am On Mar 10, 2018
Wetin ahneeka of bbn suppose do codedly..she just waste a very good chance to cure dat her pimples.

wetin consign me sef....nawa lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Every Female Dictionary: No=yes, Maybe=no, We Need=i Want. (free to add yours) / Why do men keep pictures of their Ex-girlfriends? / I Can't Date A Girl Who Does This. What Do You Think??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.