Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,485 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Dirty Talk That Will Arouse Any Man To Hot Orgasms - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dirty Talk That Will Arouse Any Man To Hot Orgasms (2668 Views)

I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady / How To Sexually Arouse A Woman / 11 Sexiest Hot Spots To Kiss A Woman And Arouse Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dirty Talk That Will Arouse Any Man To Hot Orgasms by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 25, 2016
Please i must confess here that this is not my work, though i edited it. I actually saw it while i was doing some research on web, I sent it to a friend who i believe was in dare need of such and she confess yesterday that it works like magic so i decided to share it here read on. Before I give you these dirty talking examples, I first want to talk to you about why you should learn how to talk dirty to your guy as well as how to talk dirty to
your man effectively so that you arouse him, build sexual tension, keep him thinking about you and ultimately have a more fulfilling sex life together.

Why Should You Talk Dirty To Your Man?

The most powerful thing it does is that it keeps your man thinking about you. By using dirty talk in more subtle, indirect ways, your man will never be quite sure what you mean and as a result he will end up constantly thinking about you and what you said. This is crucial for keeping him attracted.

Secondly, talking dirty is incredibly hot and arousing to your man if you do it the right way. As you can probably guess this makes it great to use if you want to make sex hotter and more enjoyable than usual. I strongly encourage you to really use these examples to up your game.

Lastly, what talking dirty to your guy does is build sexual tension. Sexual tension is what makes people crave sex and enjoy the build up to it. Sexual tension is crucial if you want to prevent your relationship from getting boring.

So how should you implement dirty talking into your sexual relationship?

Before I go over What you should say, I want to first show you How to talk dirty effectively.

Many people think that it's what they say that makes the difference, but the truth is that it's actually how you say it. Think about this for a moment: if you turn to your man with a goofy grin and in a squeaky voice you quickly say, "I want you so bad," then it's going to sound a little weird.

BUT, if you slowly walk towards your man, put your hand on his chest and look seductively into his eyes before using a sultry, sexy voice to whisper in his ear, "I want you soooo bad right now" — then it's going to turn him on almost immediately.

Notice the difference? One is super hot and a major turn on for your man — the other is just awful. It'll probably have the opposite effect and turn him right off.

So if you want to deliver these lines effectively, remember to think about these 3 things:

1. The tone of your voice.

​Sometimes a deep and soulful tone is great for building sexual tension and keeping him thinking about you, while other times a more excited, varied tone works great for turning him on.

2. How fast you're talking.

Speaking slowly is almost always more powerful than speaking quickly when talking dirty.

3. What you're doing with your body.

If you tell your man, "I love your 6utt in those jeans" but you are not even looking at him and your body language is completely closed off, then he'll know that you don't really mean what you are saying. But if you maintain eye contact and are facing him and touching him — then it's going to much more effective.

Now's the time to dirty talk yourself using some of the following suggestions:

Dirty Talk BEFORE sex
(these also work great over the phone or as text messages ) I will stop here until i see comments then i will post the rest but if you can't wait follow here to read the rest http://levelhealth..com.ng/2016/07/dirty-talk-that-will-arouse-any-man-to.html

Re: Dirty Talk That Will Arouse Any Man To Hot Orgasms by Franchise21(m): 9:23am On Jul 25, 2016
tongue
Re: Dirty Talk That Will Arouse Any Man To Hot Orgasms by KingRex1(m): 9:23am On Jul 25, 2016
Fada deliver us from op n her kinds
Re: Dirty Talk That Will Arouse Any Man To Hot Orgasms by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 25, 2016
KingRex1:
Fada deliver us from op n her kinds
First is how did you get in lol.........
Re: Dirty Talk That Will Arouse Any Man To Hot Orgasms by KingRex1(m): 9:41am On Jul 25, 2016
Chysexy:
lolz, it just happened.
Nice piece tho
Re: Dirty Talk That Will Arouse Any Man To Hot Orgasms by Kakamorufu(m): 9:44am On Jul 25, 2016
My babe too shy to talk dis o
Re: Dirty Talk That Will Arouse Any Man To Hot Orgasms by StObaino1(m): 10:37am On Sep 10, 2016
I agree with you op.... dirty talking works a lot but know the limits and don't exceed it..
Re: Dirty Talk That Will Arouse Any Man To Hot Orgasms by naija1stpikin: 10:57am On Sep 10, 2016
Chysexy:

talk to me dirty baby kiss
Re: Dirty Talk That Will Arouse Any Man To Hot Orgasms by firstking01(m): 11:17am On Sep 10, 2016
Ok na
Re: Dirty Talk That Will Arouse Any Man To Hot Orgasms by Imhandsome: 11:25am On Sep 10, 2016
Chysexy is bk.. Cool

(1) (Reply)

5 Things A Lady With Self Respect Will Never Do. / “she Did This When She Caught Me In Bed With Her Husband, Is It Fair” (PHOTOS) / Ladies Are Desperate And Guys Are Using The Opportunity !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.