Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Nigerian Man Killed His Only Son For Being Stubborn - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Killed His Only Son For Being Stubborn (9277 Views)

Pastor's Only Son Beheads 11-year-old Girl For Rituals, Stabs Another (photo) / Cultists Shoot APC Chieftain's Only Son To Death / Woman Sets An Only Son On Fire, Stabs His Mother & Sister (graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Killed His Only Son For Being Stubborn by ayotee2000(m): 7:55pm On Sep 17, 2009
VGA:

The Lagos State Deputy Police Public Relations Officer (DPPRO), Mr. Onyeisi Nwaolai, who confirmed the incident said the case had been transferred to the Homicide section of the State Criminal Investigations Department (SCID), Panti, Yaba, Lagos.

So we have Homicide Section in our Nigerian Police. I wonder whether they'll have labs like I see on CSI

grin
Re: Nigerian Man Killed His Only Son For Being Stubborn by adaku123(f): 8:14pm On Sep 17, 2009
cry cry cry OMG !!! RIP CHILD

On 2nd Tot--- Dis Sounds Like The Man Has Used His Pikin For JAzz,

May He Reap Wat He Has Sown 1 billion X 1 trillion!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian Man Killed His Only Son For Being Stubborn by chibaby5(f): 8:18pm On Sep 17, 2009
shocked
Re: Nigerian Man Killed His Only Son For Being Stubborn by slimes(m): 8:48pm On Sep 17, 2009
Killing like this can never be justified. That man isn't worthy to have a son.
Re: Nigerian Man Killed His Only Son For Being Stubborn by layzie: 9:41pm On Sep 17, 2009
from the story, its clear the boy is not his sad,  He hates the boy, the mother knows this and has been trying to protect her son. He is secretly mad at the wife 2 but decides to take it out wth the product of her treachery lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Man Killed His Only Son For Being Stubborn by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:33pm On Sep 17, 2009
So you really think there arent sick people who can hurt their kids to that point?

Denial eh?
Re: Nigerian Man Killed His Only Son For Being Stubborn by greateliso(m): 10:36pm On Sep 17, 2009
arrant nonsense
Re: Nigerian Man Killed His Only Son For Being Stubborn by dacool1(m): 10:48pm On Sep 17, 2009
i think some one should look into it there is more to it
Re: Nigerian Man Killed His Only Son For Being Stubborn by PastorOla1: 10:51pm On Sep 17, 2009
He allowed the devil to use him. Satan made him believed there is no solution to stubborness in GOD,  Devil can not arrested He should face the full weight of the law, Wish him the very best.
Re: Nigerian Man Killed His Only Son For Being Stubborn by lysaa(f): 10:53pm On Sep 17, 2009
Pastor Ola:

He allowed the devil to use him. Satan made him believed there is no solution to stubborness in GOD,  Devil can not arrested He should face the full weight of the law, Wish him the very best.

stubborness=rebellion=witchcraft
Re: Nigerian Man Killed His Only Son For Being Stubborn by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 17, 2009
As shocking as this sounds, this goes on in way too many nigerian homes. We just have kids and parents who hypocritically smile at the world while evil lurks within.
Re: Nigerian Man Killed His Only Son For Being Stubborn by oyinda3(f): 10:55pm On Sep 17, 2009
@pastor ola, i don't know what to say about your comment. maybe you should go next after the boy

anyways, from the picture sef you can tell that his childhood has been corrupted. i wonder if he ever knew what happiness with family was. or ever had a positive outlook on life.
and a lot of criminals and perpetrators of domestic violence come from abusive families as this.  sad so i wonder what kind of a father, husband, citizen he would have grown up to become.

may his soul rest in peace
Re: Nigerian Man Killed His Only Son For Being Stubborn by chic2pimp(m): 11:10pm On Sep 17, 2009
I see nothing wrong in parents smacking their kids for being too naughty however some parents do go a lil bit overboard.

This man is clearly a psycopath not a disciplinarian.

May his soul Rest In Peace.
Re: Nigerian Man Killed His Only Son For Being Stubborn by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:20pm On Sep 17, 2009
I'd hardly call losing a door bolt "smack worthy"
Re: Nigerian Man Killed His Only Son For Being Stubborn by EchuaA: 11:22pm On Sep 17, 2009
. . .  kai but the boy looks stubborn sha - may his soul rest in peace.
Uju, i hope u are seeing this face??  My pikins must not look this stubborn ohhhhh
let us learn to respect the dead. ass whipping was meant to be corrective and not destructive. May His Gentle soul RIP cry
Re: Nigerian Man Killed His Only Son For Being Stubborn by babafrayo1: 11:30pm On Sep 17, 2009
Oh wat a sad news,but is the man insane?,is he addicted 2 alchol?, dis type of a person does not deserve 2 bear a child and i don't tink dat boy is really his son,as 4 me he has 2 dance 2 tune of d music,cuz wat goes around comes around.
Re: Nigerian Man Killed His Only Son For Being Stubborn by chic2pimp(m): 11:41pm On Sep 17, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

I'd hardly call losing a door bolt "smack worthy"
True talk.

The only time I have ever witnessed the matchet being used as a tool of discipline was when an Armed robber was caught very close to my friends house a few years back.
Re: Nigerian Man Killed His Only Son For Being Stubborn by Gamine(f): 1:27am On Sep 18, 2009
See what poverty can do, so sad.
Re: Nigerian Man Killed His Only Son For Being Stubborn by Amigoz(f): 1:33am On Sep 18, 2009
O ma se o sad sad

May His soul RIPP
Re: Nigerian Man Killed His Only Son For Being Stubborn by Outstrip(f): 1:46am On Sep 18, 2009
The man will get him own. May the boy rest in peace
Re: Nigerian Man Killed His Only Son For Being Stubborn by TOYOSI20(f): 2:53am On Sep 18, 2009
Well hope hes eyes is as clear as day right about now, . . . .

RAGE is such a b*$%h!
Re: Nigerian Man Killed His Only Son For Being Stubborn by lucian2: 3:10am On Sep 18, 2009
This is a clear case of absolute psycholunaticrazinsanity angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian Man Killed His Only Son For Being Stubborn by chidyke77(m): 6:20am On Sep 18, 2009
D man may nt b d biological father to d boy, because d hatred too much.
Re: Nigerian Man Killed His Only Son For Being Stubborn by FBS: 6:29am On Sep 18, 2009
May his Soul Rest In Peace.
Re: Nigerian Man Killed His Only Son For Being Stubborn by bigben3: 8:49am On Sep 18, 2009
the father must surely be a frustrated soul,taking his frustration out of the poor boy for such a flimsy escuse,oh what a sad tale lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Man Killed His Only Son For Being Stubborn by otukpo(f): 9:35am On Sep 18, 2009
UNBELIEVEABLE!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Killed His Only Son For Being Stubborn by Krayola2(m): 9:42am On Sep 18, 2009
angry angry angry If i were in Naija i swear i would go and beat hell and bastard out of his father. Cripple the idiot for the rest of his life. slowpoke!! Damn! i'm so mad. WTF is this madness?!?!?! An 11 yr old boy! cry cry cry
Re: Nigerian Man Killed His Only Son For Being Stubborn by chic2pimp(m): 9:47am On Sep 18, 2009
^^^^^^^^ AHN AHN U dey vex?

I don't really blame you tbh cuz I was also spitting feathers as well.
Re: Nigerian Man Killed His Only Son For Being Stubborn by C2H5OH(f): 9:48am On Sep 18, 2009
That's one stupid ass motherfucking dad right there.
Re: Nigerian Man Killed His Only Son For Being Stubborn by Ben13: 9:57am On Sep 18, 2009
I love Naija grin
Re: Nigerian Man Killed His Only Son For Being Stubborn by Oluschenco(m): 10:08am On Sep 18, 2009
May be it is the work of Devil as evil-doers usually call it?
May the stubborn boy's soul rest in Peace.
Re: Nigerian Man Killed His Only Son For Being Stubborn by mystikal(m): 10:28am On Sep 18, 2009
i always thank God 4 my parents' patience, dem no kill me, after all my stubborness. kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Arraigns 65-Year-Old Man For Currency Counterfeiting In Kaduna (Photo) / Shocking Video Shows Beheading Of The CAN Chairman - Graphic / Nigerian Chatting With A Woman At A Bus Stop Is Shot Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.