Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Nigerian Man Killed His Only Son For Being Stubborn - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Killed His Only Son For Being Stubborn (9278 Views)

Pastor's Only Son Beheads 11-year-old Girl For Rituals, Stabs Another (photo) / Cultists Shoot APC Chieftain's Only Son To Death / Woman Sets An Only Son On Fire, Stabs His Mother & Sister (graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Killed His Only Son For Being Stubborn by sherrylo: 6:27pm On Sep 19, 2009
@Theblessed, you couldn't have said it better.
Re: Nigerian Man Killed His Only Son For Being Stubborn by gozzik(m): 8:39pm On Sep 19, 2009
Even if this man was left unpunished,  he has not only punished himself but has succeeded in destroying the image of fatherhood cos I see no reason whatsoever that might have lured him into such a devilish act. Parents BEWARE!!
Re: Nigerian Man Killed His Only Son For Being Stubborn by mamagee6(f): 11:23pm On Sep 20, 2009
That man is highly posessed, May the boy's soul rest in peace, Amen. tongue
Re: Nigerian Man Killed His Only Son For Being Stubborn by yommys01(m): 7:15am On Sep 21, 2009
I hope the government will take up this issue. He too deserves to die. Has the idiot never made any mistake before. wish I had not read this post as it as succeed in making me angry.
Re: Nigerian Man Killed His Only Son For Being Stubborn by MadMax1(f): 10:11am On Sep 21, 2009
He's not possessed. He's a psychopath. Mebbe the child isn't his. Matcheting a child and then going out to get indomie. Anyway sha, trust Nigerian police. Dey too get pickin for house. They'll make him wish he was never born. Oloriburuku man
Re: Nigerian Man Killed His Only Son For Being Stubborn by candylips(m): 12:16pm On Sep 21, 2009
thrust nigerians they will add a spiritual dimension to it
Re: Nigerian Man Killed His Only Son For Being Stubborn by NKE4GOD: 4:36pm On Sep 21, 2009
from my own point of view what the man did was actually not good but that is not the reason why he should be killed or jailed, but the only solution is to let him go scotfree because God is the only Judge, and those who live by the gun, or knife shall die by gun or knife, and vengence is of the Lord not ours, that last day he will face the judgment, but one thing we need to know is that no wicked must go unpurnished.
Re: Nigerian Man Killed His Only Son For Being Stubborn by olugbon01(m): 8:08am On Sep 22, 2009
what is bad, is bad. no other name it can be called.
Re: Nigerian Man Killed His Only Son For Being Stubborn by NKE4GOD: 10:32am On Sep 22, 2009
Actually what is bad is bad, but have it at the back of your mind that this man did not do what no body has never done before, ok lets see it this way this man in quot commited a case of murder, many of us have done something more greather than this may be we did it in secreatly and we think that nobdy sees us but God sees us take for instance we girls we do commit Abortion, is not murder, our boys they give us money to do it they have also commit murder to mention but a few, lets just pray that he repent, i want you to know that even though he repent he must face the music, so let us put hands together to do away with evil, that man may be bether than you tomorrow.
Re: Nigerian Man Killed His Only Son For Being Stubborn by NKE4GOD: 10:35am On Sep 22, 2009
This didn't happen intentionally, something is behind it.
Re: Nigerian Man Killed His Only Son For Being Stubborn by babadami: 5:02pm On Sep 22, 2009
ahhhhhhhhhhh,what madness father,ka ma ri a di
Re: Nigerian Man Killed His Only Son For Being Stubborn by chimuanya1: 5:37pm On Sep 22, 2009
The father should be dealth with for terminating the life a young boy, who is just starting to know what life is going to be just because he is stubborn, i want the police to ask him this question that when he was in micheal's age wasn't he more stubborn than micheal, i think that father should be punished severely,
Re: Nigerian Man Killed His Only Son For Being Stubborn by olugbon01(m): 8:15pm On Sep 22, 2009
I THINK I DON KNOW WETIN HAPUN TO THE MAN WEY MAKE AM KILL HIM OWN CHILD. grin NA D THING WEY YORUBA PEOPLE DEY CAL "EEDI". grin grin wink
Re: Nigerian Man Killed His Only Son For Being Stubborn by madchen(f): 11:48am On Sep 23, 2009
It's interesting why no one is going up in arms about this issue. Some comments here are even jokingly posted. It just shows what a LONG way we have to go in our country. A child has been killed by the parent. sad Some pple are saying we should thank the people who whopped our asses as kids, as it got us where we are today, without qualifying anything,

Our mentality needs to change
Re: Nigerian Man Killed His Only Son For Being Stubborn by candylips(m): 12:04pm On Sep 23, 2009
why people go carry arms . let the polic do their job
Re: Nigerian Man Killed His Only Son For Being Stubborn by madchen(f): 2:32pm On Sep 23, 2009
'Going up in arms' is an expression. I don't expect anyone to physically go and carry weapons and fight. However I expected a more positive protrayal of disgust at the situation. Not making fun about it .
Re: Nigerian Man Killed His Only Son For Being Stubborn by mover(f): 5:28pm On Sep 23, 2009
Na wa o! this is the height of wickedness coupled wit
frustration and joblessness. The poor child turned a vicim of his father's poverty cry
Re: Nigerian Man Killed His Only Son For Being Stubborn by donchelsea: 3:44pm On Sep 25, 2009
oh what a life? It happens everywhere but not common here in 9ja, the man should also have been killed as killed cos he also would hav been stubborn to his parents.
This is man's inhumanity to man. can he create life?
Re: Nigerian Man Killed His Only Son For Being Stubborn by chillbabe(f): 6:28pm On Sep 25, 2009
This is truely a sad story and i can't believe some folks are making jokes about something so tragic. In my opion the mother is at great fault for not protecting her son from a lunatic. The dad didn't become like this overnight. The signs were on the wall long be4. But some women like 2 close there eyes for things that are going bad in the life and see the end result. My child is more importand then some marrige. If u bring a child into this world it needs ure protection and care at all time. Children before anything else. That's why ure a parent.
Re: Nigerian Man Killed His Only Son For Being Stubborn by madchen(f): 9:45pm On Sep 25, 2009
ITA with chillbabe
Re: Nigerian Man Killed His Only Son For Being Stubborn by chillbabe(f): 10:03pm On Sep 25, 2009
@mädchen. Thank u it seems like people 4get the role of a mother. A mother keeps the family save and sound because that's our most importand role in live. That's why we god gave us the abbilty 2 cary a pregnancy 4 nine months
Re: Nigerian Man Killed His Only Son For Being Stubborn by omoge001: 10:25pm On Sep 27, 2009
This is not romantic naaa. . . kai but the boy looks stubborn sha - may his soul rest in peace.
Uju, i hope u are seeing this face?? My pikins must not look this stubborn ohhhhh

You are nothing less than an heartless fool, how dare u talk of an 11 year old boy whose life journey was put to an abrupt end jat like that? big fool! such cases of homicides can makes u get a death sentence in good countries, I'm 100% sure u've never been out of Nigeria.
Post 'ur pix and let's see how much beauty u've got, n who says u'll have a child in life let alone a beautiful or an ugly one, You have no respect for human life,
Re: Nigerian Man Killed His Only Son For Being Stubborn by omoge001: 10:29pm On Sep 27, 2009
Re:This is not romantic naaa. . .  kai but the boy looks stubborn sha - may his soul rest in peace.
Uju, i hope u are seeing this face??  My pikins must not look this stubborn ohhhhh    

You are nothing less than an heartless fool, how dare u talk of an 11 year old boy whose life journey was put to an abrupt end jat like that? big fool! such cases of homicides can makes u get a death sentence in good countries, I'm 100% sure u've never been out of Nigeria.
Post 'ur pix and let's see how much beauty u've got, n who says u'll have a child in life let alone a beautiful or an ugly one, You have no respect for human life,
Re: Nigerian Man Killed His Only Son For Being Stubborn by Hopely: 12:13pm On Sep 28, 2009
shocked
is very unbelievable 4 a man to kill his only son dis our najia parents now waa 4 them ooooooooo may the soul of the boy rest in peace amen and may God forgive his dad cos he is a mercy god.
Re: Nigerian Man Killed His Only Son For Being Stubborn by Hopely: 12:30pm On Sep 28, 2009
The man must be a wicked person, for killing his only son.
may his soul rest peace.
posted by pat
Re: Nigerian Man Killed His Only Son For Being Stubborn by rells2(m): 3:21pm On Sep 28, 2009
[You are nothing less than an heartless fool, how dare u talk of an 11 year old boy whose life journey was/quote]
Re: Nigerian Man Killed His Only Son For Being Stubborn by olugbon01(m): 7:26pm On Oct 03, 2009
i dey ur bak jare
Re: Nigerian Man Killed His Only Son For Being Stubborn by candylips(m): 7:58pm On Oct 03, 2009
like hump
Re: Nigerian Man Killed His Only Son For Being Stubborn by ifele(m): 10:18pm On Oct 25, 2009
Nigerians gotta stop fathers from murdering and torturing their children especially the boys.

Nigger fathers are dangerous when they go evil men. We gotta protect the boys.
Re: Nigerian Man Killed His Only Son For Being Stubborn by ifele(m): 10:19pm On Oct 25, 2009
Michael Obot is going to PARADISE beleive me people.
Re: Nigerian Man Killed His Only Son For Being Stubborn by manmustwac(m): 10:22pm On Oct 25, 2009
Hmmm! the man himself must be stubborn
Re: Nigerian Man Killed His Only Son For Being Stubborn by ifele(m): 4:46pm On Oct 31, 2009
First thing,

Look at the picture the boy is too skinny. They do not take care of him as per feeding him properly.

He is obviously academically proficient he most likely just finished primary school with the matric cert in his hand.

The father is blaming the son for his financial failures. This father must be one pagan to the bone murderer.

The father deserves death penalty. The mother should have sent Michael to a relative that was willing to take

care of him. Shocking development people, shocking!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Arraigns 65-Year-Old Man For Currency Counterfeiting In Kaduna (Photo) / Shocking Video Shows Beheading Of The CAN Chairman - Graphic / Nigerian Chatting With A Woman At A Bus Stop Is Shot Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.