Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,018 members, 7,814,474 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

I Ran Mad The Day I Lost My First Phone - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Ran Mad The Day I Lost My First Phone (18249 Views)

Which Was Your First Phone? (Photo) / I Thought I Lost My Phone But This Man Returned It. (pic) / How I Lost My Phone And Lessons To Be Learnt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Ran Mad The Day I Lost My First Phone by paschal47(m): 6:21pm On Jul 25, 2016
Re: I Ran Mad The Day I Lost My First Phone by sirjj(m): 6:22pm On Jul 25, 2016
grin grin grin So sorry!![color=#000099][/color]
Re: I Ran Mad The Day I Lost My First Phone by cruzita(f): 6:22pm On Jul 25, 2016
grin

lol@did I tell u that I have problem with my problems

naijasinglegirl time never reach for u to change status ?

your own don worse pass naija economy o

1 Like

Re: I Ran Mad The Day I Lost My First Phone by DannyJ19(m): 6:27pm On Jul 25, 2016
Spells:
It can b really really painful oh.. . Some galz prefer to loose e'm virginity than loosing e'm fone grin
lol....e be lyk u do Mtn 2ru talk advert
Re: I Ran Mad The Day I Lost My First Phone by DannyJ19(m): 6:27pm On Jul 25, 2016
Spells:
It can b really really painful oh.. . Some galz prefer to loose e'm virginity than loosing e'm fone grin
lol....e be lyk u fllw do Mtn 2ru talk advert
Re: I Ran Mad The Day I Lost My First Phone by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 25, 2016
Hahahaha, Jazmiynne o come and see your sister-in-crime cry. Because of ordinary phone... Chai grin
Re: I Ran Mad The Day I Lost My First Phone by XaintJoel20: 6:32pm On Jul 25, 2016
Elparaiso:
To the bastard that tore my window's net and took my phone last year, God might have forgiven you, but I have not.
I know say the thing pain you sha, but try forgive am...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Ran Mad The Day I Lost My First Phone by Owliver(m): 6:33pm On Jul 25, 2016
when I was in school I had a laptop so I had just a touch light phone to support since I didn't like using phones on the road. the story is long sha but I lost it. someone walked into my room, it was a flat and my friend mistakenly left the door open and left for campus, the thief gently carried my laptop and my friend's laptop with both chargers. left the phone I kept at home on the table.

suspects were too much, even a close female friend was arrested and she almost cried when police were asking questions.

I didn't know who to trust.

it's a very long story and I don't want to say what I did searching for that laptop.

took months for me to agree my laptop was gone. months.
Re: I Ran Mad The Day I Lost My First Phone by Spells(m): 6:33pm On Jul 25, 2016
DannyJ19:
lol....e be lyk u fllw do Mtn 2ru talk advert
lolz... I for like follow true true oh
Re: I Ran Mad The Day I Lost My First Phone by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 25, 2016
Buhaaaaaaaahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin

That thing can pain ehn grin grin
Re: I Ran Mad The Day I Lost My First Phone by jtwest(m): 6:39pm On Jul 25, 2016
Hmmmm here was I...thinking it was grade A madness, ashey na running around d streets, the last time someone took ma fone, I ran after almost naked dude coming from d bathroom running cos of the cold.
Mind u! Phideo or adonbilivit cool
Re: I Ran Mad The Day I Lost My First Phone by buharisbae(f): 6:40pm On Jul 25, 2016
Lol very funny story!

well my phone has never been stolen rather I lost a fone and it got lost in a brt I was wearing a trouser with a small pocket then it slipped from my pocket immediately I came down and the bus started moving that was when I suddenly rember buhh the funny thing Is that I didn't bother to pursue the bus or even shout I just left it and I watched as the bus moved till it was no longer on sight!

what can I say? I was happy it lost because I really wanted a new phone so the next day I withdrew 30k I bought another phone (Samsung) and I just retrieve myn

THE END! wink

3 Likes

Re: I Ran Mad The Day I Lost My First Phone by Greenbullet(m): 6:45pm On Jul 25, 2016
buharisbae:
Lol very funny story!

well my phone has never been stolen rather I lost a fone and it got lost in a brt I was wearing a trouser with a small pocket then it slipped from my pocket immediately I came down and the bus started moving that was when I suddenly rember buhh the funny thing Is that I didn't bother to pursue the bus or even shout I just left it and I watched as the bus moved till it was no longer on sight!

what can I say? I was happy it lost because I really wanted a new phone so the next day I withdrew 30k I bought another phone (Samsung) and I just retrieve myn

THE END! wink
you probably didn't buy it yourself.

7 Likes

Re: I Ran Mad The Day I Lost My First Phone by Namdeenero(m): 6:47pm On Jul 25, 2016
Op between losing your phone that way and for some guys to slap the daylight out of you at gunpoint, which would you prefer?

1 Like

Re: I Ran Mad The Day I Lost My First Phone by buharisbae(f): 7:00pm On Jul 25, 2016
Greenbullet:
you probably didn't buy it yourself.

the op didn't buy it herself too

but I did but I Dont see any reason running mad because of a phone

1 Like

Re: I Ran Mad The Day I Lost My First Phone by Darkkarma: 7:01pm On Jul 25, 2016
Ridwan1821:
I lost my phone yes2day and I just keep on remembering d last time d phone was with me. Can someone pls enlighten me on how to track or block a stolen phone?
You Can render it useless if you can sign into the Google account connected to the phone.
Re: I Ran Mad The Day I Lost My First Phone by sanyahkod(m): 7:01pm On Jul 25, 2016
Elparaiso:
To the bastard that tore my window's net and took my phone last year, God might have forgiven you, but I have not.

Funny dude...
You just gotta forgive him if you wan make heaven. Lol
Re: I Ran Mad The Day I Lost My First Phone by Sexytemi(f): 7:01pm On Jul 25, 2016
Lolgringringrin, you da bomb naijasinglegirl, jeezzz you just made my day....I just can't stop laughing....keep up the Good workwinkwinkgrin
Re: I Ran Mad The Day I Lost My First Phone by armadeo(m): 7:03pm On Jul 25, 2016
I remember that year when 6600 Nokia came out. I saved and bought that phone in school then.

One night at a joint were I went to buy credit I was in the shop when no heard a loud slap on someone's face. A pity I was loading the credit then.

As I turned back I saw one masked up dude with a gun. He just walked to me and collected the phone and pushed me to the ground.

When I got home I realised I was still holding the recharge card.

I swore myself to sleep cursing thier generations to come.

If n.a. you thief that my phone and you are reading this e no go better for you forever.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Ran Mad The Day I Lost My First Phone by Kaybaba5(m): 7:06pm On Jul 25, 2016
at least i have lost 3phones NEC E313, nokia N96, torch1. the NEC313 THE FIRST PHONE I BOUGHT FROM MY BROTHER, ON THAT FAITHFUL DAY I WENT TO SAPON IN ABEOKUTA TO TYPE DOCUMENTS, AS I WAS COMING BACK I PUT THE PHONE INSIDE MY FRONT POCKET SHIRT. AS I WAS TRYING TO ENTER TAXI SOMEBODY ROUGHLY ENTER BEFORE ME, NOT KNOWING THAT THE GUY HAS TARGETED THE PHONE IN MY POCKET, THE DRIVER DROVE A LITTLE THE THIEVE SAID HE WANTS TO DROP, I DIDNT KNOW THAT THE GUY HAS TAKEN THE PHONE IN MY POCKET.WE HAVENT GONE FAR I NOTICED IT, I RAN BACK TO THE PLACE THAT THE GUY ALIGHTED . WITH THE HOPE OF SEEING THE GUY. BUT NO WHERE TO BE FOUND.
IMMEDIATELY I GOT TO OFFICE I WAS SHIVERING, I WENT TO TOILET AFTER THAT.
I CRIED FOR MY E313..... BUT LATER I CONSOLED MYSELF WITH SAGEM MY X7.......

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Ran Mad The Day I Lost My First Phone by anochuko01(m): 7:10pm On Jul 25, 2016
nj
Re: I Ran Mad The Day I Lost My First Phone by Ranchhoddas: 7:12pm On Jul 25, 2016
The first time was at Tafawa Balewa square Lagos. I went for The Experience 2010 and my samsung phone was stolen. This was after a friend that went the previous year told me that he lost his phone. The second one was inside my hostel room in UNN (Eni-Njoku). I dey sleep jejely na im person enter come collect my one month old phone. I almost commit murder for 200series that day. Those boys can steal for Africa I swear. But since that time I don wise up. Instead wey dem go steal my phone now I go still person own.
Re: I Ran Mad The Day I Lost My First Phone by anochuko01(m): 7:17pm On Jul 25, 2016
After my final exams that Friday, we all slept leaving open our back door....that wasn't the first time we did that! a guy came into a building of two stories, took away laptops, iPhone, BlackBerry and my infinix tablet. I honestly couldn't bother much, coz I was the one consoling people whose phone had been stolen at a different place. but glory be to God, few weeks later, I got a new and better tablet courtesy mum and dad!grin

3 Likes

Re: I Ran Mad The Day I Lost My First Phone by ajibolaaaaa(f): 7:20pm On Jul 25, 2016
NCP:
Nice Story, Next Story Please.

are u a camel or what animal is that?
Re: I Ran Mad The Day I Lost My First Phone by RichieDaVinci01(m): 7:26pm On Jul 25, 2016
buharisbae:
Lol very funny story!

THE END! wink
Too Much Money Ojere
If it was me eh! Boy would pick up a bike and play Fast and Furious with the BRT or better still tammo ontop
Re: I Ran Mad The Day I Lost My First Phone by bigiyaro(m): 7:27pm On Jul 25, 2016
Am not surprised atall, i remember the early days of blackberry , i personally know plenty girls dat were, disvirgined, abused, insulted, girls dat prostituted, took hefty risks, all in d name of getting a BB, the irony is bb is now semi useless, bt such babes are damaged for life.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Ran Mad The Day I Lost My First Phone by kwaso: 7:31pm On Jul 25, 2016
sorextee:
this ur story make me laugh die grin grin grin I could imagine the whole drama..
ive lost countless times. and all the phones I lost are Samsung

used the Samsung s1, dropped it at a charging shop, before I came back from teaching(was serving then), they've demolished the kiosk. my fone and d owner of the shop disappear.

bought Samsung s2. was robbed at nya-nya around 10pm.

bought s3, it slipped out of my pocket in a cab. I didn't know.

started using s4. was snatched at berger, wen I was playing candy crush.

bought s5. na dis one pain me pass. went to spend some days at my frnds house, they use a pit toilet. wanted to use the toilet.
the phone was in my pocket. I removed my trouser, wanted to fold it, before hanging it. na so my fone and my wallet fall inside the pit. cry cry

since then, I knew I have bad luck with Samsung fones. had to switch to sony xperia.

Re: I Ran Mad The Day I Lost My First Phone by ahahnow: 7:31pm On Jul 25, 2016
If you are running mad for ordinary phone it means you are a blackberry girl, you know how many times you had to spread your legs for the phone.
Re: I Ran Mad The Day I Lost My First Phone by nonjebose(m): 7:34pm On Jul 25, 2016
sorextee:
this ur story make me laugh die grin grin grin I could imagine the whole drama..
ive lost countless times. and all the phones I lost are Samsung

used the Samsung s1, dropped it at a charging shop, before I came back from teaching(was serving then), they've demolished the kiosk. my fone and d owner of the shop disappear.

bought Samsung s2. was robbed at nya-nya around 10pm.

bought s3, it slipped out of my pocket in a cab. I didn't know.

started using s4. was snatched at berger, wen I was playing candy crush.

bought s5. na dis one pain me pass. went to spend some days at my frnds house, they use a pit toilet. wanted to use the toilet.
the phone was in my pocket. I removed my trouser, wanted to fold it, before hanging it. na so my fone and my wallet fall inside the pit. cry cry

since then, I knew I have bad luck with Samsung fones. had to switch to sony xperia.

This your own seriuos well well o
Re: I Ran Mad The Day I Lost My First Phone by phensbassey: 7:35pm On Jul 25, 2016
freshness2020:
That was how I went to eat at Modina's place( Buka) . I ate and forgot my Apple IPad air.
Sweat swallow me up for inside Harmattan from head to toe.
hahahahahah na d for of make you forget?
Re: I Ran Mad The Day I Lost My First Phone by phensbassey: 7:36pm On Jul 25, 2016
freshness2020:
That was how I went to eat at Modina's place( Buka) . I ate and forgot my Apple IPad air.
Sweat swallow me up for inside Harmattan from head to toe.
hahahahahah na d food make you forget?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Identify A Fake Or Original Tecno Phone And Battery / What Would You Do With A 200GB Data Plan In 1 Month? / Photos From Infinix Note 5 Lagos Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.