Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? (16037 Views)

Why Is Rochas Okorocha Always Putting On A Tie On His Neck? is he a ritualist? / Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) / Is Rochas Dead??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by badnature: 8:28pm On Jul 25, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Am I Suprised?NO.
Touts everywhere, they think that this is IPOB FB Page where they insult Igbo Elders, who have they not insulted?
No Sense of Diplomacy.
Always aggresive,insultive and lack organization.
This is the Biafra 4 you.

how much were you paid by okoroawusa to test his popularity in nairaland?
Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Abagworo(m): 8:32pm On Jul 25, 2016
Call07034780891:
Worthless rants.

Okorocha has been in PDP ANPP NRC SDP PDP AA but he never won any election till Peter Obi picked him from the gutter.

Udenwa even blew him away in 1999 when he contested PDP ticket with him.

Okorocha won his first ever election the moment he entered APGA through begging. Why APGA of all parties? Answer me fast otondo

[s][/s]

Here in Rivers State which is very close to Igboland 70% of the people don't know what is "Peter Obi" but 95% know Rochas Okorocha not to talk of far places like Zungeru, Birnin Kebbi or Funtua where 0% know what is Peter Obi.
Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by kaka74: 8:33pm On Jul 25, 2016
Adaure4ever:
He do visit Abia state, He has a property in Enugu and do visit.
He left Apga for APC, So what?
Did Peter Obi not left Apga for PDP?

See justification aafter all ur education first of all obi left after completing his mandate he won with apga as an apga gov rochas makes stupid statements dat comes bck to hunt him .. Secondly there re so many poor pple here in south east dat needs charity it begins @ home nd finally finall I remember seeing pensioners old men faint where dey are doing everyday verification becos they not been paid @ our local govt headquarters now if ur defence is 'rochas is not d only one owing' den ure been decietful cos he wastes money on irrelevant fings like his chrismas tree I knw aw many pensioners dat jamboree for pay d old men re dying dats y me I hate his administration he z just a smooth talkker nd he z running a family biz with imo

2 Likes

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by holysina(m): 8:33pm On Jul 25, 2016
Abagworo:

Okorocha is bigger than APGA. The only thing APGA did was just offer him a platform to contest election as he would have still won with any party. Why has APGA not produced a runner up after Okorocha? Okorocha tried for APGA but just like I wrote earlier some Anambrians whom he is far more nationally acceptable than them started trying to dominate him in APGA but yet he endured till they betrayed him. Okorocha and APGA led by Victor Umeh went into negotiations with ACN and CPC during which they concluded on merger but as usual the Anambrians saw it as the best time to get their pound of flesh by suddenly withdrawing and collecting favour from Jonathan after Okorocha was used as APGA spokesman.
Well my brother am not from anambra neither am I from imo, am from enugu. I only gave my own opinion on why some igbos dislike or disagree with okorocha because I happen to be in nigeria during that his campaign period and the support he got and If true be told if okorocha didn't run under APGA he would have lost just the way Ugo agbara lost in enugu to Sullivan even though he was more popular and loved. Like I said am not here to argue just to answer the ops question to the best of my understanding. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Babacele: 8:36pm On Jul 25, 2016
JackBaueress1:
who told you yorubas hate Fayose? So Ekiti people who voted for him massively hate him? Please don't ever compare Fayose and Rochas.
u just broke my tender heart!
......I swear by Mary Mother that Foulshiiii didn't win that election!...ekitigate, n d recent EFCC frozen account are my witnesses.
Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Call07034780891: 8:37pm On Jul 25, 2016
I have been in Rivers state for the past 3 days and nobody knows what is Rochas Okorocha. Okorocha cannot even win me in igboland because he is seen as a fat ugly incompetent failed buffoon and a criminal.

The bitter truth is that without Peter Obi, Okorocha won't be gov today. Who then is more popular and acceptable? cheesy

Ans me fast: why did Okorocha use APGA of all parties in 2011?

Why did Okorocha beg Peter Obi to give him APGA ticket?

Why didn't Okorocha use PDP ANPP AA AD ACORD? etc

Clown ans me fast.

[s]
Abagworo:

Here in Rivers State which is very close to Igboland 70% of the people don't know what is "Peter Obi" but 95% know Rochas Okorocha not to talk of far places like Zungeru, Birnin Kebbi or Funtua where 0% know what is Peter Obi.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 25, 2016
Udmaster:
I love you dear, firm, direct and unapologetic.
You will make a good politician. I love girls who are not intimidated.. Thats how the likes of Angela Merker, Hillary Clinton etc.
Ladies who are tough and smart.
Don't mind this mumus that are derailing this thread.
Kudos
thank you dear.
Asking Intriguing Questions, Accepting Contrary views, Tolerating Criticism are part of an Intelligent Person Methodology.
Their insults here can't intimidate me.

1 Like

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Call07034780891: 8:39pm On Jul 25, 2016
holysina:

Well my brother am not from anambra neither am I from imo, am from enugu. I only gave my own opinion on why some igbos dislike or disagree with okorocha because I happen to be in nigeria during that his campaign period and they support he got and I true be told I okorocha didn't run under APGA he would have lost just the way Uno agbara lost in enugu to Sullivan even though he was more popular and loved. Like I said am not here to argue just to answer the ops question to the best of my understanding. Thanks

Abagworo the truth is bitter. Okorocha does not worth a penny in the eyes of an average igboman cheesy

1 Like

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Call07034780891: 8:41pm On Jul 25, 2016
Dirty smelly illiterate. Just read your comments so far does it make any academic sense to you?. Aba girl cheesy

[s]
Adaure4ever:
thank you dear.
Asking Intriguing Questions, Accepting Contrary views, Tolerating Criticism are part of an Intelligent Person Methodology.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:42pm On Jul 25, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Rochas Owelle Okorocha, The 3rd Executive Governor of Imo state since 1999 is a popular figure among the Nigeria political sphere.
The purpose of this thread is to examine the level of Hatred and Resent shown to to this man mainly by SOME of his fellow Igbo kinsmen.
We do hear names like Okoroawusa being used at him, we have heard accusations like
1. He is a Sabo and Traitor
2. He romance with the North
3. He is fathered by a Northerner during the war.. Etc
Bla Bla Bla ALL GIBBERISH
What exactly have Okorocha commited to attract this hatred?
If he is romancing with the North, Did Azikiwe not romance with the North politically? He did,
so why crucifying Okorocha for his political affiliation with the North?
The next one is "Okorocha is Owing Salary " is he the first governor to owe workers salary?
"He is an APC governor and support Buhari"
so what? Are we Igbos not Republicans in nature?
Must every Igbo politician be in PDP?
After 16yrz of Loyalty to PDP, what did they give Igbos?
A 2019 Vice Presidential slot, in the midst of PDP being an Opposition now.
Why did they not give Igbos atleast VP when Pdp was in power? Why now that they are out of power?
- Okorocha has a constitutional right to be in any party of his choice and He Has Chosen APC.
He is building School in the North, so what?
He is a well known social entreprenuer and His charity have benefit many imo people and other Nigerians.
NDIGBO, Let Us Stop this "pull him down" mentality, It is not helping us.
Look at how we are behaving just because GEJ an ijaw man lost an election.
Can the ijaws stand behind an IGBO Man for Presidency? apparently NOT, because an Igbo man contesting for Presidency has a Big chance of winning in Ogun State than in Bayelsa.
So why Hating on our own Rochas Okorocha and Heavily backing GEJ an ijaw man?
When did we get to this level?
No amount of Image tarnishing can stop Rochas okorocha.
Let him be, I just don't understand this level of hatred shown at him.
NDIGBO, No matter our political different, let us support one of our own. BLOOD IS THICKER THAN WATER.
Rochas Okorocha Has the Potential To Liberate The IGBO Race From this Political Wilderness We Found Ourselves.
NDEWO NU- Adaure4ever
humans are irrational
plain and simple
Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by bloodkiller: 8:44pm On Jul 25, 2016
ruggedised:

propaganda or not, other SE state are watching. At the right time, we'll make our decision.

Anambra should go to hell
i refuse to engage your ignorance
Thanks
Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by bloodkiller: 8:45pm On Jul 25, 2016
JackBaueress1:
who told you yorubas hate Fayose? So Ekiti people who voted for him massively hate him? Please don't ever compare Fayose and Rochas.
Rochas is a crook and a monumental failure cool

btw

wetin happen to your handle?
Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by badnature: 8:46pm On Jul 25, 2016
Adaure4ever:
thank you dear.
story!! Have okoroawusa introduces you to one alhaji
Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 25, 2016
a gala seller here want my attention, I will keep ignoring him. Let a fool keep exhibiting his foolishness.

6 Likes

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by bloodkiller: 8:48pm On Jul 25, 2016
Babacele:
u just broke my tender heart!
......I swear by Mary Mother that Foulshiiii didn't win that election!...ekitigate, n d recent EFCC frozen account are my witnesses.
cry me a lagoon
Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Mcowubaba: 8:49pm On Jul 25, 2016
Adaure4ever:
We are NOT United, forget all this IGBO bu IGBO!
I asked an innocent question, what is okorocha sin? They resort to insult.
Look at how unorganized we are as a Tribe.

Madame, Abia State has bigger problems than Rochas, Imo State and Anambra....
Focus on your own State first...

And what's with all this sentimental threads you keep creating, always engaging Igbo people nd getting applaudes from other people who don't really have the interest of the Igbo nation at heart ...

Are u deprived from recognition in real life, or inconsequential......
And pls stop all this ur bullocks of I'm a pharmacist bla bla bla... I'm a Masters degree student ish....
That shows ur inferiority status and maturity level...

Do you really think you're so successful or important undecided cheesy
Anyway, here is an online forum, people are Pseudo superheros here but in real life the have less effect than a Placebo wink....
Mrs pharmaceutical enterprise..... The first female pharmacist in Abia State grin grin

7 Likes

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by bloodkiller: 8:50pm On Jul 25, 2016
kaka74:

See justification aafter all ur education first of all obi left after completing his mandate he won with apga as an apga gov rochas makes stupid statements dat comes bck to hunt him .. Secondly there re so many poor pple here in south east dat needs charity it begins @ home nd finally finall I remember seeing pensioners old men faint where dey are doing everyday verification becos they not been paid @ our local govt headquarters now if ur defence is 'rochas is not d only one owing' den ure been decietful cos he wastes money on irrelevant fings like his chrismas tree I knw aw many pensioners dat jamboree for pay d old men re dying dats y me I hate his administration he z just a smooth talkker nd he z running a family biz with imo
word
Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by bloodkiller: 8:51pm On Jul 25, 2016
Mcowubaba:

And what's with all this sentimental threads you keep creating, always engaging Igbo people nd getting applaudes from other people who don't really have the interest of the Igbo nation at heart ...

Are u deprived from recognition in real life, or inconsequential......
And pls stop all this ur bullocks of I'm a pharmacy bla bla bla... I'm a Masters degree student ish....
That shows ur inferiority status and maturity level...

Do you really think you're so successful or important undecided cheesy
Anyway, here is an online forum, people are Pseudo superheros here but in real life the have less effect than a Placebo wink....
Mrs pharmaceutical enterprise..... The first female pharmacist in Abia State grin grin

cool
that's the fastest way to get attention nowadays

4 Likes

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 25, 2016
Mcowubaba:

And what's with all this sentimental threads you keep creating, always engaging Igbo people nd getting applaudes from other people who don't really have the interest of the Igbo nation at heart ... grin grin
Why do people think that my thread is controversial?
I saw an Akwa ibom Fb group where they were bitter that Igbos labelled Victor Attah as "clueless". I Opened a thread abt them, advocating for IPOB to be open to Contrary view, how is that sentimental?
I opened another thread on how to develop South East. How is that Sentimental?
Even if Okorocha erred (as any1 can) why can't he be forgiven and we move on as a united Igbo race and end this dumb tainting of his image?

1 Like

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Babacele: 9:00pm On Jul 25, 2016
bloodkiller:

cry me a lagoon
I ain't crying not to talk of crying a lagoon . of what use has the thug made of the big shoe he stepped into in Ekiti rather his sordid dirty pasts that are coming to hunt this stomach infrastructure Macbeth who would most definitely retire to jail that you wailers have encouraged to jump into but not after rubbishing the values of Ekiti .Igbos like you are always claim such shameless thugs as una role models....I pity una.
Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Armaggedon: 9:01pm On Jul 25, 2016
Adaure4ever:
this got me laughing so hard?hahahahahaha. NL is a funny ground.

yea your abagworo moniker laughs like this too

Adaure4ever:

First, I have countered Abagwor.o for siding with ikwerre in their insult against Igbos.
Adaure moniker also believes that ikwerre should be "left alone". Your moniker like your abagworo hates ipob, believes that igboland is south east alone, likes okorocha and attacks anambra

Adaure4ever:

I am not from Imo, I detest Buhari and Apc nepotism.

yea your abagworo moniker has also expressed hatred for apc nepotism in one thread. So find another excuse

Adaure4ever:

I am a passionate about seeing South East develop, check my other thread in my profile.

yes abagworo moniker is also "passionate" abt south east development but wants imo's development to be the standard like adaure moniker at the same time jealousing Anambra

Adaure4ever:

I don't hate Anambra, Never have and never will.
They are a great asset to the Igbo race.

your abagworo moniker doesnt hate Anambra but jealous her just like your adaure moniker

Adaure4ever:

I just want to see a United Igbo race with a centralized vision and purpose. Ndewo

your abagworo moniker wants Igbos united under okorocha too. Btw, you cannot want a united igbo race and be abusing SS igbos and limiting Igboland to southeast like u're doing with ur abagworo and adaure moniker

finally, i never gave your moniker a formal mention, i only mentioned Abagworo but you are quick to reply me. How is that possible? Are u related?

Your character gave u away

2 Likes

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by cheruv: 9:02pm On Jul 25, 2016
Emancipation:
Op I have been watching your threads in silence and I can't help but notice that you now have new fans and cheerleaders.

God forbid but if your head is chopped off tomorrow like that woman from imo state, the same set of bastards cheering you will also cheer your death and even go as far to taunt Ndigbo with it. They won't give a damn that you are pro Nigeria.

This is not to question your criticisms but when people that don't like Ndigbo begins to support you, you need to sit back and pinch yourself.
Ihnye a bú ihem nāgwá adaure...o búghí ihe níle gbásárá umunne gi kà a nēburu pùtá n'Anwu. Kama i banye n'oru mara otu o si emézí ihe ndi a o chè nādighi mma, o pùtá n'ama nēmévo umunne ya undecided

1 Like

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by EasternActivist: 9:03pm On Jul 25, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Why do people think that my thread is controversial?
I saw an Akwa ibom Fb group where they were bitter that Igbos labelled Victor Attah as "clueless". I Opened a thread abt them, advocating for IPOB to be open to Contrary view, how is that sentimental?
I opened another thread on how to develop South East. How is that Sentimental?
Even if Okorocha erred (as any1 can) why can't he be forgiven and we move on as a united Igbo race and end this dumb tainting of his image?

So you know within you that Rocha's can err ?
That's a good start...

Next, is knowing that he erred.

Hypocrite
Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 25, 2016
Armaggedon:

are you dumb or just trying to crack a joke? . So an Op of a thread can't see what people post on her thread and reply to whoever I want?
what a logic.
Mr man, you are boring pls.
Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by EasternActivist: 9:09pm On Jul 25, 2016
Adaure4ever:
are you dumb or just trying to crack a joke? . So an Op of a thread can't see what people post on her thread and reply to whoever I want?
what a logic.

They ask you?

He is boring BC he is not massaging your decayed groundnut in bw your legs... Anuohia

1 Like

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by bloodkiller: 9:11pm On Jul 25, 2016
[s]
Babacele:
I ain't crying not to talk of crying a lagoon . of what use has the thug made of the big shoe he stepped into in Ekiti rather his sordid dirty pasts that are coming to hunt this stomach infrastructure Macbeth who would most definitely retire to jail that you wailers have encouraged to jump into but not after rubbishing the values of Ekiti .Igbos like you are always claim such shameless thugs as una role models....I pity una.
[/s]
Nonsense trash
Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by bloodkiller: 9:13pm On Jul 25, 2016
Babacele:
What of the one rubbing the values of osun state
Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 25, 2016
EasternActivist:

So you know within you that Rocha's can err ?
That's a good start...

Next, is knowing that he erred.

Hypocrite
and who doesnt err?
No tell me, My deepest fear about Igbos is where this our unorganised nature is driving us to esp. politically!
We have no political bearing now.
Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Call07034780891: 9:14pm On Jul 25, 2016
You are a cursed old hag that's what the guy is implying. The reason you share your smelly pvssy like akara is because you are an illiterate who thinks that the only way to appeal to men is by giving them your dirty self like biscuit.

[s]
Adaure4ever:
what a logic.
[/s]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Why I Rejected Anti-corruption Panel Job – Justice Salami / Court Rejects Ramalan Yero's Application For Return Of International Passport / Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.