Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? (16065 Views)

Why Is Rochas Okorocha Always Putting On A Tie On His Neck? is he a ritualist? / Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) / Is Rochas Dead??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 25, 2016
Adaure4ever:
everybody know that Aba have been neglected by Govt. But I am not 4rm Aba.
Show me an Anambra Community that is developed like Abiriba?
Let them tell us why Anambra people in Abia hardly go back to their State, many have stayed in Abia for over 30yrz.
Now I know where Okorocha hatred is emaniating from.

point is, u shouldn't have started what u can't finish, why complaining when imolite are not, wetin concern u if dem choose to hate okorocha, is okorocha ur brother or father

now see what u have cost abia state because of ur stupid question

5 Likes

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by bloodkiller: 7:53pm On Jul 25, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Don't compare Okorocha to Fayose pls.
As 4 those embarrasing themselves in this thread.
This is an online forum where every gala seller can load an mtn 10mb bundle and behave like an E-idiot.
yes you said it yourself that Okorocha has not done so well and he's not the only one so tell me what makes him different from other failed governors?
Even an Imo indigin will agree that Rochas is a monumental failure.

Just like Fayose is being hated by the yorubas for his political choice same goes to Rochas so that's the comparison.
Stop playing sentimental politics

2 Likes

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 25, 2016
Call07034780891:
Shut up this Worthless timid Aba girl what is an Anambra man doing in this dungeon called Aba. Tufia Abia state is CURSED

[s][/s]

aren't u tired of posting fake pictures claiming is Abia state, how sure are u the lady u are fighting is from Abia Please stop this madness and be matured for once
Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 25, 2016
Am I Suprised?NO.
Touts everywhere, they think that this is IPOB FB Page where they insult Igbo Elders, who have they not insulted?
No Sense of Diplomacy.
Always aggresive,insultive and lack organization.
This is the Biafra 4 you.

1 Like

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by holysina(m): 7:59pm On Jul 25, 2016
I will say his sin is abandoning APGA, and the manner at which he abandoned APGA made a lot of people loose confidence in him. Okorocha had an opportunity to make APGA a national party and form a major front with peter obi for the igbo's but I gues he doesn't like been in opposition. All his political career he has been in PDP and when he didn't get what he wanted and he saw an opportunity in APGA, once he got what he wanted he decamped to major party and if tomorrow APC is sidline okorocha will decamp to another major party. So majority of igbo's sees him as some one who can't really be trusted. Tinubu and Buhari stayed in opposition for years and build their respective parties till they merged and that is why they are respected in their various regions. Okorocha had same chance with APGA to lead the igbo's but he easily dumped the party that brought him to political lime light and betrayed a lot of trust. For me I gues this was and is still his major SIN

1 Like

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 25, 2016
bloodkiller:

Biafra is an ideology the earlier you guys sees it then you'll realize that some people even fought against Britexit all must never be United but in the end majority wins
cool

ideology full of tribalism, were an Anambra man will claim more igbo than imo, Abia etc...is not possible angry
Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by OMAR12: 8:04pm On Jul 25, 2016
Chai I weep for my people, those that tries to create division in igboland, Oku nke si ne eliigwe kechieh onye ahu. chukwu okike nke ka madu na mmuo ge ti nye ogbahara ni me ndu onyeahu na eke orie afor na nkwo, they will never know no peace until they change their way and fight for the greater interest of the igbonation.Igbo ka unu, kam gba unu Ni ile.

1 Like

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by CursedIboes: 8:06pm On Jul 25, 2016
This Chino is a disgrace.

1 Like

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by bloodkiller: 8:07pm On Jul 25, 2016
ruggedised:

ideology full of tribalism, were an Anambra man will claim more igbo than imo, Abia etc...is not possible angry
forget the propaganda nobody is claiming more igbo grin

1 Like

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Ngokafor(f): 8:07pm On Jul 25, 2016
sunnykalu125:
From what i have seen today.biafra will never never never ever come to pass.
If it comes,it will be 5 states fighting to breakaway.the hate in this thread is much

....akuko!!...you and @bloodykilker should direct your sermons to the naive ignorant little girl called Adaure4ever,she should desist from opening useless thread against Igbos(whether true or false) on Nairaland..what rubbish is that?

..she claims to be a member of a certain pro-Igbo group..let her direct her displeasures,observations and all there and ensure they are sorted out,not opening senseless thread here and there on Nairaland..

..wetin sef?..anyi amnnulu nwatakiria nti ebea??..while she is here running around like a headless chicken..a thread is out were the same okorocha that the naive girl is defending is threatning Ekweremadu to get ready to vacate the seat of Deputy Senate President.The hghest Igbo rep we have in this government...so tell me why okorocha should be loved by the generality of Igbos??..

...As for chino,everyone knows him and Anambra issues,why this op called Anambra is what i dont get..now see the flanks dear Abia is getting cos of this silly girl .

2 Likes

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Udmaster(m): 8:09pm On Jul 25, 2016
Call07034780891:
Shut up this Worthless timid Aba girl what is an Anambra man doing in this dungeon called Aba. Tufia Abia state is CURSED

[s][/s]
you are a big disappointment.. Whats wrong in the OP Question? Y not answer her with intelligence and stop disgracing urself.

3 Likes

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by sunnykalu125(m): 8:09pm On Jul 25, 2016
See how they wan disgrace igbo race
Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Udmaster(m): 8:12pm On Jul 25, 2016
Ngokafor:

....akuko!!...you and @bloodykilker should direct your sermons to the naive ignorant little girl called Adaure4ever,she should desist from opening useless thread against Igbos(whether true or false) on Nairaland..what rubbish is that?

..she claims to be a member of a certain pro-Igbo group..let her direct her displeasures,observations and all there and ensure they are sorted out,not opening senseless thread here and there on Nairaland..

..wetin sef?..anyi amnnulu nwatakiria nti ebea??..while she is here running around like a headless chicken..a thread is out were the same okorocha that the naive girl is defending is threatning Ekweremadu to get ready to vacate the seat of Deputy Senate President.The hghest Igbo rep we have in this government...so tell me why okorocha should be loved by the generality of Igbos??...
She asked a curious question, maybe she wants to know why okorocha is hated, Tell her in a simple way. Whats all this?

3 Likes

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Udmaster(m): 8:15pm On Jul 25, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Am I Suprised?NO.
Touts everywhere, they think that this is IPOB FB Page where they insult Igbo Elders, who have they not insulted?
No Sense of Diplomacy.

I love you dear, firm, direct and unapologetic.
You will make a good politician. I love girls who are not intimidated.. Thats how the likes of Angela Merker, Hillary Clinton etc.
Ladies who are tough and smart.
Don't mind this mumus that are derailing this thread.
Kudos

6 Likes

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Call07034780891: 8:15pm On Jul 25, 2016
Worthless piece of shit tell us why your state Abia is CURSED cool

[s]
Udmaster:
you are a big disappointment.. Whats wrong in the OP Question? Y not answer her with intelligence and stop disgracing urself.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by badnature: 8:15pm On Jul 25, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Am I Suprised?NO.
No Sense of Diplomacy.

which lgbo Elders are you referring to? is it Ohaneze Ndi Oshi Na Ndi Aturu? And since their creation by the hausas to reduce the influence of Zik which by the way is another ijiiot what has been the achievements of the so called lgbo Elders??

1 Like

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Armaggedon: 8:16pm On Jul 25, 2016
Abagworo:
He is the only Governor in the history of Nigeria to forfeit his entire security votes to free education. That alone is more than enough. No other Governor has done that till date.

@OP the major issue is Anambra greed and jealousy. The emergence of Okorocha as the most nationally acceptable politician from core Igboland didn't go down well with some of core Anambra political block and they swore to do everything possible to bring him down. Everything happening are sponsored and well laid out plans to cut Okorocha's tail but I doubt if it will ever work because so many factors are in Okorocha's favour including Northern support, Rochas foundation Colleges which has directly trained more than 100 thousand for free and his marvelous oratory.
lol have u changed from your Adaure moniker. I never took the moniker serious b'cos all the sentiment "she" express are yours too. You choose Abia as your state in adaure moniker to confuse pple like chino because chino always fights with customized and once your adaure moniker mentions abia as 'her' state, chino will start attacking Abia thinking its Customized while it will enable you perpetuate your agenda of dividing the igbos.

For those who cant think how can Adaure as a native of Abia, be born outside Nigeria, then loves Imo and the hopless Okorocha more than "her" supposed home state Abia to the extent of hating Ikpeazu and loving Okorocha?

A moniker that attacks Anambra more and loves to make apc happy.
Abagworo thinks he is wise but he isnt. If your brain run in kilobytes, mine run in terabytes.

You even started typing in bold with your adaure moniker the moment you wanted to start posting with abagworo.

Igbos dont be fooled.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Ngokafor(f): 8:16pm On Jul 25, 2016
Udmaster:
She asked a curious question, maybe she wants to know why okorocha is hated, Tell her in a simple way. Whats all this?

....abegiii!!!...Nairaland is not the right platform for some certain questions,lets not kid ourselves.I am from Anambra and do not like what chino does against other sister Igbo states..but this your girl has crossed the line with this stuupid question,where you guys were already mouthing off againt Anambra..pls you guys should respect yourselves here.period.

..peace.

4 Likes

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 25, 2016
bloodkiller:

yes you said it yourself that Okorocha has not done so well and he's not the only one so tell me what makes him different from other failed governors?
Even an Imo indigin will agree that Rochas is a monumental failure.

Just like Fayose is being hated by the yorubas for his political choice same goes to Rochas so that's the comparison.
Stop playing sentimental politics
who told you yorubas hate Fayose? So Ekiti people who voted for him massively hate him? Please don't ever compare Fayose and Rochas.

3 Likes

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Babacele: 8:20pm On Jul 25, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
The same Reason they HATE Miss NgeneUkwenu and Joe Igbokwe cheesy
if they like let them jump inside River Niger, by God's grace, Rochas we are presenting after Buhari as the next president of Nigeria to the shame of wailers. amen.
Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 25, 2016
bloodkiller:

forget the propaganda nobody is claiming more igbo grin

propaganda or not, other SE state are watching. At the right time, we'll make our decision.

Anambra should go to hell

5 Likes

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Abagworo(m): 8:21pm On Jul 25, 2016
holysina:
I will say his sin is abandoning APGA, and the manner at which he abandoned APGA made a lot of people loose confidence in him. Okorocha had an opportunity to make APGA a national party and form a major front with peter obi for the igbo's but I gues he doesn't like been in opposition. All his political career he has been in PDP and when he didn't get what he wanted and he saw an opportunity in APGA, once he got what he wanted he decamped to major party and if tomorrow APC is sidline okorocha will decamp to another major party. So majority of igbo's sees him as some one who can't really be trusted. Tinubu and Buhari stayed in opposition for years and build their respective parties till they merged and that is why they are respected in their various regions. Okorocha had same chance with APGA to lead the igbo's but he easily dumped the party that brought him to political lime light and betrayed a lot of trust. For me I gues this was and is still his major SIN

Okorocha is bigger than APGA. The only thing APGA did was just offer him a platform to contest election as he would have still won with any party. Why has APGA not produced a runner up after Okorocha? Okorocha tried for APGA but just like I wrote earlier some Anambrians whom he is far more nationally acceptable than them started trying to dominate him in APGA but yet he endured till they betrayed him. Okorocha and APGA led by Victor Umeh went into negotiations with ACN and CPC during which they concluded on merger but as usual the Anambrians saw it as the best time to get their pound of flesh by suddenly withdrawing and collecting favour from Jonathan after Okorocha was used as APGA spokesman.

1 Like

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by badnature: 8:23pm On Jul 25, 2016
Udmaster:
I love you dear, firm, direct and unapologetic.
You will make a good politician. I love girls who are not intimidated.. Thats how the likes of Angela Merker, Hillary Clinton etc.
Ladies who are tough and smart.
Don't mind this mumus that are derailing this thread.
Kudos
how smart is Angela Merkel when she brought in lslamic fundamentalist to Germany to be stabbing Germans? The are so extrimic that even the Saudi&Kuwait,UAE have to avoid them,and u are here talking about smartness
Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 25, 2016
Ngokafor:

....abegiii!!!...Nairaland is not the right platform for some certain questions,lets not kid ourselves.I am from Anambra and do not like what chino does against other sister Igbo states..but this your girl has crossed the line with this stuupid question,where you guys were already mouthing off againt Anambra..pls you guys should respect yourselves here.period.

..peace.

so what has the question she ask got to do with abia state

1 Like

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Call07034780891: 8:26pm On Jul 25, 2016
Worthless rants.

Okorocha has been in PDP ANPP NRC SDP PDP AA but he never won any election till Peter Obi picked him from the gutter.

Udenwa even blew him away in 1999 when he contested PDP ticket with him.

Okorocha won his first ever election the moment he entered APGA through begging. Why APGA of all parties? Answer me fast otondo

[s]
Abagworo:

Okorocha is bigger than APGA. The only thing APGA did was just offer him a platform to contest election as he would have still won with any party. Why has APGA not produced a runner up after Okorocha? Okorocha tried for APGA but just like I wrote earlier some Anambrians whom he is far more nationally acceptable than them started trying to dominate him in APGA but yet he endured till they betrayed him. Okorocha and APGA led by Victor Umeh went into negotiations with ACN and CPC during which they concluded on merger but as usual the Anambrians saw it as the best time to get their pound of flesh by suddenly withdrawing and collecting favour from Jonathan after Okorocha was used as APGA spokesman.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 25, 2016
Armaggedon:
lol have u changed from your Adaure moniker. I never took the moniker serious b'cos all the sentiment "she" express are yours too. You choose Abia as your state in adaure moniker to confuse pple like chino because chino always fights with customized and once your adaure moniker mentions abia as 'her' state, chino will start attacking Abia thinking its Customized while it will enable you perpetuate your agenda of dividing the igbos.

For those who cant think how can Adaure as a native of Abia, be born outside Nigeria, then loves Imo and the hopless Okorocha more than "her" supposed home state Abia to the extent of hating Ikpeazu and loving Okorocha?

A moniker that attacks Anambra more and loves to make apc happy.
Abagworo thinks he is wise but he isnt. If your brain run in kilobytes, mine run in terabytes.

Igbos dont be fooled.
this got me laughing so hard?hahahahahaha. NL is a funny ground.
First, I have countered Abagwor.o for siding with ikwerre in their insult against Igbos.
I am not from Imo, I detest Buhari and Apc nepotism.
I am a passionate about seeing South East develop, check my other thread in my profile.
I just asked an innocent question in this thread.
I don't hate Anambra, Never have and never will.
They are a great asset to the Igbo race.
I just want to see a United Igbo race with a centralized vision and purpose. Ndewo

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

S’court Justices Under Probe Withdraw From Sittings / Africa's Week In Pictures: 26 May - 1 June 2017 / Police Teargas Beverly Nkemdiche In Anambra House of Assembly (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.