Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Four Relationship Mistakes Every Girl Makes. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Four Relationship Mistakes Every Girl Makes. (4604 Views)

When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) / Girl Makes Erect Manhood Image Of All The Guys She’s Slept With / Why Is It That Wen A Girl Makes It Obvious That She Likes A Guy He Starts Formin (2) (3) (4)

Four Relationship Mistakes Every Girl Makes. by mizzbouqui(f): 7:11pm On Jul 25, 2016
A relationship is something that should bring you happiness, companionship and provide succor in your times of trouble.
It may sound like I just described what you wish you had.

Ladies, do you know that we’re sometimes the architects of our misery and relationship woes? Before you “yab” and call me”oversabi”, take a look at some of the common relationship mistakes we make:

1. Not Loving Yourself Enough
We’ve heard this many times before. How do you expect someone to love you when you don’t love yourself? Will someone treat you like the queen you are if you don’t treat yourself that way? This is a question of having the self-confidence and self-esteem to love who you are without the input of someone else. Your ability to love someone else is a 100 percent dependent on how much you love yourself.

Re: Four Relationship Mistakes Every Girl Makes. by EmperorLee(m): 7:12pm On Jul 25, 2016
Ftc on Ma boo's thread grin
Re: Four Relationship Mistakes Every Girl Makes. by mizzbouqui(f): 7:13pm On Jul 25, 2016
2. Playing ‘Wife’ to a Boyfriend
Many of us are guilty of this. It’s understandable that you want to show your boyfriend how much of a good wife you’d make. But ladies, we totally need to dial this trait way down. Doesn’t it rankle when you invest your all in a relationship and your partner doesn’t? A relationship is a two-way street. Don’t cross a river for someone who wouldn’t jump a puddle for you.

Re: Four Relationship Mistakes Every Girl Makes. by mizzbouqui(f): 7:14pm On Jul 25, 2016
3. Impatience
This one is another common mistake that every girl makes. You meet a cute, hot, bearded, rich fellow who ticks all the right boxes and meets all the proper standards. The next thing, you want to move things along to the next stage without getting to know if this “perfect guy” is actually perfect for you. This usually leads to the “had I known” scenario. Take some time to get to know who this guy is and enjoy being single because what would be, would surely be.

Re: Four Relationship Mistakes Every Girl Makes. by mizzbouqui(f): 7:17pm On Jul 25, 2016
4. Confusing Lust for Love
This also ties in closely to Impatience. Most times, we tend to confuse lust with love. Just because sex is involved doesn’t mean he loves and respects you. Beware of the many “Yoruba demons” parading around claiming to want commitment. All they want is to fall in lust with you, never love. In this very harsh world, girls have to got to smarten up!

http://omgvoice.com/lifestyle/relationship-mistakes-girl/?geoip
Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: Four Relationship Mistakes Every Girl Makes. by ogorwyne(f): 7:18pm On Jul 25, 2016
Re: Four Relationship Mistakes Every Girl Makes. by mizzbouqui(f): 7:21pm On Jul 25, 2016
EmperorLee:
Ftc on Ma boo's thread grin
grin how are you?
Re: Four Relationship Mistakes Every Girl Makes. by obiorathesubtle: 7:22pm On Jul 25, 2016
grin it's funny whenever a woman seeks for a "perfect guy"

They don't know they're the ones bringing out the imperfection in us with their annoying life..

Re: Four Relationship Mistakes Every Girl Makes. by EmperorLee(m): 7:25pm On Jul 25, 2016
mizzbouqui:

grin how are you?

Am well, thanks and how are you?
Re: Four Relationship Mistakes Every Girl Makes. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:58pm On Jul 25, 2016
Op please, do me a favor and go for a week break...

Your threads are becoming whack angry
Re: Four Relationship Mistakes Every Girl Makes. by mizzbouqui(f): 8:05pm On Jul 25, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

How sir
Re: Four Relationship Mistakes Every Girl Makes. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:10pm On Jul 25, 2016
mizzbouqui:

How sir

undecided undecided
Re: Four Relationship Mistakes Every Girl Makes. by mizzbouqui(f): 8:11pm On Jul 25, 2016
EmperorLee:

Am well, thanks and how are you?
I'm good
Re: Four Relationship Mistakes Every Girl Makes. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 25, 2016
Re: Four Relationship Mistakes Every Girl Makes. by ilovemylife: 8:59pm On Jul 25, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Bad mouth
Re: Four Relationship Mistakes Every Girl Makes. by jaxxy(m): 12:15am On Jul 26, 2016
[quote author=mizzbouqui post=47882807]4. Confusing Lust for Love
This also ties in closely to Impatience. Most times, we tend to confuse lust with love. Just because sex is involved doesn’t mean he loves and respects you. Beware of the many “Yoruba demons” parading around claiming to want commitment. All they want is to fall in lust with you, never love. In this very harsh world, girls have to got to smarten up!

http://omgvoice.com/lifestyle/relationship-mistakes-girl/?geoip

Ure threads are insightful and these point are on prefect order bt aslong as it doesn't turn and make the gal too uptight and calculative. That can create it's own sets of problems. Cheers!
Re: Four Relationship Mistakes Every Girl Makes. by BrokenHeart2016: 1:20am On Jul 26, 2016
@op embarassed so it is only women that make such a mistakes?
Re: Four Relationship Mistakes Every Girl Makes. by mizzbouqui(f): 8:27am On Jul 26, 2016
BrokenHeart2016:
@op embarassed so it is only women that make such a mistakes?
Yeah I guess so
Re: Four Relationship Mistakes Every Girl Makes. by Nobody: 12:28am On Jul 28, 2016
mizzbouqui:

grin how are you?

I would luv to know you more smiley
Re: Four Relationship Mistakes Every Girl Makes. by mizzbouqui(f): 12:30am On Jul 28, 2016
Sacluxpaint:

I would luv to know you more smiley
My name is not more undecided
Re: Four Relationship Mistakes Every Girl Makes. by Nobody: 12:33am On Jul 28, 2016
mizzbouqui:

My name is not more undecided

Nice sense of humour, how is your week going? smiley
Re: Four Relationship Mistakes Every Girl Makes. by mizzbouqui(f): 12:35am On Jul 28, 2016
Sacluxpaint:

Nice sense of humour, how is your week going? smiley
Greatly
Re: Four Relationship Mistakes Every Girl Makes. by Nobody: 12:37am On Jul 28, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Greatly

That's nice to hear, I think u r amazing though. I am not your typical Nairalander guy, but a 2 mins chat with u outside this forum will make better sense smiley.What do you think?
Re: Four Relationship Mistakes Every Girl Makes. by mizzbouqui(f): 12:38am On Jul 28, 2016
Sacluxpaint:

That's nice to hear, I think u r amazing though. I am not your typical Nairalander guy, but a 2 mins chat with u outside this forum will make better sense smiley.What do you think?
It won't make a single sense
Re: Four Relationship Mistakes Every Girl Makes. by Eniqurl(f): 12:39am On Jul 28, 2016
Yoruba demon sad
Re: Four Relationship Mistakes Every Girl Makes. by faruz: 12:40am On Jul 28, 2016
. ..
Re: Four Relationship Mistakes Every Girl Makes. by Nobody: 12:42am On Jul 28, 2016
mizzbouqui:

You sure do have a strong stance smiley Thanks for the replies.
Re: Four Relationship Mistakes Every Girl Makes. by czarr(m): 12:46am On Jul 28, 2016
mizzbouqui:

you no get joy ooo undecided
That guy fit be tinubu son grin
Re: Four Relationship Mistakes Every Girl Makes. by mizzbouqui(f): 12:47am On Jul 28, 2016
czarr:
you no get joy ooo undecided
That guy fit be tinubu son grin
And so? Me sef be obasanjo's daughter
Re: Four Relationship Mistakes Every Girl Makes. by czarr(m): 8:27am On Jul 28, 2016
mizzbouqui:

And so? Me sef be obasanjo's daughter
I'm not suprised grin
Re: Four Relationship Mistakes Every Girl Makes. by mizzbouqui(f): 9:39am On Jul 28, 2016
czarr:
I'm not suprised grin
wink

The Bitter Truth About Having Sex With Sex Doll / . / How Corona Pandemic & My Family Made Me Loose My Fiancée -pls Advise