Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,450 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Four Relationship Mistakes Every Girl Makes. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Four Relationship Mistakes Every Girl Makes. (4603 Views)

When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) / Girl Makes Erect Manhood Image Of All The Guys She’s Slept With / Why Is It That Wen A Girl Makes It Obvious That She Likes A Guy He Starts Formin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Relationship Mistakes Every Girl Makes. by czarr(m): 2:40pm On Jul 28, 2016
mizzbouqui:

wink
cos you get him face small grin
Re: Four Relationship Mistakes Every Girl Makes. by classichsy(m): 5:21pm On Jul 28, 2016
mizzbouqui:
4. Confusing Lust for Love
This also ties in closely to Impatience. Most times, we tend to confuse lust with love. Just because sex is involved doesn’t mean he loves and respects you. Beware of the many “Yoruba demons” parading around claiming to want commitment. All they want is to fall in lust with you, never love. In this very harsh world, girls have to got to smarten up!

http://omgvoice.com/lifestyle/relationship-mistakes-girl/?geoip
Cc: Lalasticlala

You are Yoruba demons had nasty experience...sowie ehn
Re: Four Relationship Mistakes Every Girl Makes. by mizzbouqui(f): 5:42pm On Jul 28, 2016
classichsy:

You are Yoruba demons had nasty experience...sowie ehn
Lolsssss
Re: Four Relationship Mistakes Every Girl Makes. by classichsy(m): 5:49pm On Jul 28, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Lolsssss

can you share something about Igbo demon or Hausa Demon...Biko.
Re: Four Relationship Mistakes Every Girl Makes. by mizzbouqui(f): 6:08pm On Jul 28, 2016
classichsy:

can you share something about Igbo demon or Hausa Demon...Biko.
I'm a yoruba babe, I no nothing about those other tribes for now

But I will help you ask
Re: Four Relationship Mistakes Every Girl Makes. by classichsy(m): 6:19pm On Jul 28, 2016
mizzbouqui:

I'm a yoruba babe, I no nothing about those other tribes for now

But I will help you ask

Good of you...you will soon get there since you label yoruba guys demons...
what do you call yoruba babes? demons?
Re: Four Relationship Mistakes Every Girl Makes. by mizzbouqui(f): 6:41pm On Jul 28, 2016
classichsy:

Good of you...you will soon get there since you label yoruba guys demons...
what do you call yoruba babes? demons?
You will be the one to name the ladies, I'm not lesbian
Re: Four Relationship Mistakes Every Girl Makes. by classichsy(m): 4:47pm On Jul 30, 2016
mizzbouqui:

You will be the one to name the ladies, I'm not lesbian

hmmm...introduce me to one lesbian and I can ask her...
Re: Four Relationship Mistakes Every Girl Makes. by mizzbouqui(f): 4:48pm On Jul 30, 2016
classichsy:

hmmm...introduce me to one lesbian and I can ask her...
I don't know one sir but google.com might help
Re: Four Relationship Mistakes Every Girl Makes. by classichsy(m): 4:55pm On Jul 30, 2016
mizzbouqui:

I don't know one sir but google.com might help

google ko ask ni...

how are your hausa and igbo demons?
Re: Four Relationship Mistakes Every Girl Makes. by mizzbouqui(f): 4:59pm On Jul 30, 2016
classichsy:

google ko ask ni...

how are your hausa and igbo demons?
I don't have them
Re: Four Relationship Mistakes Every Girl Makes. by misspicy(f): 5:00pm On Jul 30, 2016
mizzbouqui:
It won't make a single sense
Stop playing hard to get shocked
Re: Four Relationship Mistakes Every Girl Makes. by classichsy(m): 5:02pm On Jul 30, 2016
mizzbouqui:

I don't have them

what ethnicity of demon you got?
Re: Four Relationship Mistakes Every Girl Makes. by mizzbouqui(f): 5:05pm On Jul 30, 2016
misspicy:

Stop playing hard to get shocked
Hard to get ke
Re: Four Relationship Mistakes Every Girl Makes. by misspicy(f): 5:13pm On Jul 30, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Hard to get ke
you dismissed Sacluxpaint harshly angry
Re: Four Relationship Mistakes Every Girl Makes. by mizzbouqui(f): 5:16pm On Jul 30, 2016
misspicy:

you dismissed Sacluxpaint harshly angry
Really shocked, I don't know nah
Re: Four Relationship Mistakes Every Girl Makes. by misspicy(f): 5:22pm On Jul 30, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Really shocked, I don't know nah
Now you know

tell him sorry grin
Re: Four Relationship Mistakes Every Girl Makes. by mizzbouqui(f): 5:26pm On Jul 30, 2016
misspicy:

Now you know

tell him sorry grin
Okay, I will do just that

Sacluxpaint dey said I was harsh, I don't know ooo sorry sha grin cheesy
Re: Four Relationship Mistakes Every Girl Makes. by misspicy(f): 5:32pm On Jul 30, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Good geh grin

cool
Re: Four Relationship Mistakes Every Girl Makes. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 31, 2016
mizzbouqui:

It won't make a single sense

Don't conclude yet sweety.
Re: Four Relationship Mistakes Every Girl Makes. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 31, 2016
mizzbouqui:

No offence taken.
Re: Four Relationship Mistakes Every Girl Makes. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 31, 2016
mizzbouqui:

I'm good
Hello, happy Sunday

(1) (2) (Reply)

Young Black Man Shown Off His Old White Lover "Lol" (PHOTOS) / Is It Right For A Girl To Have A Guy(s) As Her Room-mate On Campus? / Me My Elder Bro And That Gift They Stole From Me (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.