Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. (13495 Views)

North Will Accept Restructuring If No State Is Cheated – Governor Tambuwal / Buhari To Implement Yar’adua’s Agreement With Niger-Delta Militants / Buhari's Adviser On Corruption Cheated In Msc Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by bloodkiller: 11:11pm On Jul 25, 2016
Adaure4ever:
The Niger Delta refers to Area that are mainly Oil producing in Nigeria and their story have been a bitter one about the gas flaring, environmental degradation, neglect and lack of total Control over their resources..
Shall we blame the Niger Delta Avengers?NO.
Can you beat a child and tell him/her not to cry?
Look at Dubai, Dubai which is the size of Bayelsa is what it is today Because dubai people are controlling their God given natural resources.
why can't the SE and SS be allowed to be on their own and control their various destiny?
Why will Northerners be controlling the Crude oil sector including oil well?
1) How many Niger Deltans are working in Oil headquaters which are unfortunately pushed to Lagos?
2) Do any Niger Delta monarch or man have a single oil well?
3) What right do a man like T.Y Danjuma have to be owing an Oil well?
4) Years after Ken saro wiwa and 9 ogoni men execution, do any ogoni man have a single oil well?
5) Does the Ammayanbong of Bonny have a single oil well?
6) If Nigeria Crude oil is only found in the North, will the North be interested in ONE NIGERIA?
The foundation of "ONE NIGERIA" Is a Fraud!
I am Sorry for earlier attacking Nnamdi Kanu, The Man is 100% RIGHT.
Restructure this Fraud System in this Country or Nigeria will go the way of USSR.

" Nigeria have a date with the truth.-Adaure4ever"

eeehmm i heard that first from my brother from the great ijaw land dearpreye @quoted

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by Springup: 11:12pm On Jul 25, 2016
fiizznation:
Stop calling north/northerners in you silly kindergarten write ups. I don't even know your problem. You people virtually blame northerners for everything that is wrong with you guys. Now you are shouting one stupid regionalism as if it wasn't your brother{ironsi} that singlehandedly destroyed our regional system of government and forced his silly unification nonsense on everybody
I thought you have been banned from nairaland?
Nka bu Jihadish ọjọọ

8 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 25, 2016
Adaure4ever:
is this gibberish you wrote a response to this thread?
Nnamdi Kanu! Is that name a nightmare to you people?

Beauty without..... lipsrsealed

I no want chop ban. carry ur wahala and go. Mrs biafra grin even Ojukwu's wife who ought to carry biafra for head like gala is working as a Nigerian ambassador to Spain.

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by fiizznation: 11:17pm On Jul 25, 2016
Springup:
I thought you have been banned from nairaland?
Nka bu Jihadish ọjọọ
Well as you can see am still around

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by bloodkiller: 11:18pm On Jul 25, 2016
[s]
joborskill:

I no want chop ban. carry ur wahala and go. Mrs biafra grin even Ojukwu's wife who ought to carry biafra for head like gala is working as a Nigerian ambassador to Spain.
[/s]
what's this one saying
that line of blackmail is already stale.
try something new dude cool

9 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by bloodkiller: 11:19pm On Jul 25, 2016
fiizznation:
Well as you can see am still around
that's your forking business

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 25, 2016
joborskill:

listen up, every people have a right to self determination.
Why don't you hear seccesion agitation in countries like ghana, kenya, south africa etc why is it loud in Nigeria?
The foundation is faulty, parasitic and fraudulent.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by JDelight(m): 11:23pm On Jul 25, 2016
I CAN SEE RELIGIOUS CATASTROPHE IN NIGERIA COMING SOON AGAIN.
Seriously I don’t know why Nigerians have suddenly turn hypocrites pretending as if all is well.
Holistically, all is not well; our problem is not just financially.
Remember the killing of Late Mrs. Bridget Agbaheme in Kano, for alleged blasphemy.
How about the killing of Late Mrs. Eunice Elisha Olawale in Abuja. For preaching the gospel.
In 2015 general election, precisely Jan 04, 2015, I remember a famous church, ask her church members to show their PVC, affably instructing them ‘indirectly’ to vote CHANGE. But what I don’t understand now is why are they silent? APC Supporters why are you silent?
To me PMB would have gone for the post of EFCC chairmanship voluntarily,
Wake up Nigerians do what is right.
Please don’t get me wrong am not an advocate of violence, but don’t wait until you are affected.
God Bless You All Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 25, 2016
bloodkiller:
[s][/s]
what's this one saying
that line of blackmail is already stale.
try something new dude cool

Stick to your job of insulting the president. I don't engage uncivilized trolls. Incase you forgot your programmed lines, i'mma help u out

Buhari is a gworo munching burukutu sipping gorilla. grin

Now go ahead and spam the forum like u always do.

Don't bother to qoute, i won't reply

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by bloodkiller: 11:25pm On Jul 25, 2016
omenka grin
benue people calleth thee grin

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by bloodkiller: 11:28pm On Jul 25, 2016
[s]
joborskill:

Stick to your job of insulting the president. I don't engage uncivilized trolls. Incase you forgot your programmed lines, i'mma help u out

Buhari is a gworo munching burukutu sipping gorilla. grin

Now go ahead and spam the forum like u always do.

Don't bother to qoute, i won't reply
[/s]
you don't need to remind me
every sane human being knows that Buhari is indeed a burukutu drinking dullard with fura d'nunu and roasted suya infested brain so no need for a reminder
we're talking about niger delta and you're talking nonsense.
Nigeria as a country is gone what remains is a mere useless geographical location so deal with it or head down to the creeks and stop the militants grin

10 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by obailala(m): 11:29pm On Jul 25, 2016
Adaure4ever:
1967 is not 2016, no country is supporting Nigeria incase a war starts.. Nd avengers teamed up with many other militants can wage war against Nigeria.
You guys are just so damn naive kids, you just swallowed every loaf of bread nnamdi threw out... You really think those big countries that supported Nigeria against biafra in 1967 are now in support of biafra seceeding?... You really believe that nnamdi has been able to secure international allies for ipob as he mentioned in those his broadcasts?

Or you really think Ijaw militants are willing to fight alongside ipob against the rest of Nigeria?... Have you even bothered to ask typical Niger deltans what they feel or what they want before you just assumed that Niger deltan militant will just pick their arms and start fighting Nigeria in a meaningless war?

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by fiizznation: 11:36pm On Jul 25, 2016
bloodkiller:

that's your forking business
Did I ever quoted you?

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by castrogee(m): 11:38pm On Jul 25, 2016
Adaure4ever:
IF we disintegrate, we can still be neighbouring patner countries with them.
Injustice have an expiring date.

I owe you a kiss. Ada baby, to be honest I wept the day I visited Lausanne in Switzerland. I tell you the truth Africa will never recover. do you know that the population of Switzerland is just a little above 7million? Yet even Americans are dying to visit that country. They have the highest salary in Engineering in the world and currently one of the Highest Per-Capita Income, currently I am vigorously pursuing for a work there. To even think that their entire landmass is not up to the size of Anambra state made me sadder.

In all honesty, we Igbos are just wasting away in this nonsense called Nigeria. Tell me what Good the yoruabs or Hausa have been to us? You heard recently that Anambra exported vegetables worth over $5million now tell me again, is anambra state a non-fertile land? So why do we need this so called One Nigeria. Please Pardon me for my too many questions, I want some one that will give me concrete reasons not based on anecdotes why we Igbos need to stay in this damnable republic.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 25, 2016
Nnamdi Kanu is a terrorist and a criminal who encouraged his kinsmen to attack and murder members of other ethnic groups resided in alaigbo, and even his fellow igbos opposed to his Teutonic biafran delusion. I sure hope the courts serve him the justice he deserves @OP this is in response to your statement for not endorsing Kanu's twisted ideology, it seems you've been intimidated by the Nairaland IPOB crew

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by obailala(m): 11:42pm On Jul 25, 2016
omenka:
When you aint got the stomach for a fight, don't instigate one! cheesycheesycheesy

Here's my interaction with someone two days ago:

The first post below was one she directed at someone who attacked her:

I know the terrain too well!!

Good night fellas. wink
Vast experience and a field Marshal in bullet/ missile taking grin grin

Barca had to surrender and apologise after he stepped on the nerves of the ferocious ipob ewarriors. Little miss Adaure4ever has just retraced her steps barely 24 hours after her attempt to battle the tigers grin

Only God knows what she's been through in the past 24hrs for her to hurriedly come up with this solidarity thread grin

5 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by bloodkiller: 11:43pm On Jul 25, 2016
fiizznation:
Did I ever quoted you?
shatap

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by Ugomba(m): 11:44pm On Jul 25, 2016
obailala:

Barca had to surrender and apologise after he stepped on the nerves of the ferocious ipob ewarriors. Little miss Adaure4ever had to retrace her steps barely 24 hours late after she attempted to battle the tigers grin
yoloba. Always carry ipob issue on their head.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by bloodkiller: 11:44pm On Jul 25, 2016
[s]
obailala:
You guys are just so damn naive kids, you just swallowed every loaf of bread nnamdi threw out... You really think those big countries that supported Nigeria against biafra in 1967 are now in support of biafra seceeding?... You really believe that nnamdi has been able to secure international allies for ipob as he mentioned in those his broadcasts?

Or you really think Ijaw militants are willing to fight alongside ipob against the rest of Nigeria?... Have you even bothered to ask typical Niger deltans what they feel or what they want before you just assumed that Niger deltan militant will just pick their arms and start fighting Nigeria in a meaningless war?
[/s]

6 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by bloodkiller: 11:45pm On Jul 25, 2016
Ugomba:
like gala grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by Ugomba(m): 11:47pm On Jul 25, 2016
bloodkiller:
like gala grin
why are yorubas scared of Nigeria dividing? Its there something that they are hiding?

10 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by obailala(m): 11:47pm On Jul 25, 2016
Ugomba:
Na where una brain power reach be this... contrary opinion, then the person must be yoluba grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by obailala(m): 11:47pm On Jul 25, 2016
bloodkiller:

like gala grin
and lacasera cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by obailala(m): 11:49pm On Jul 25, 2016
[s]
bloodkiller:
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by Ugomba(m): 11:50pm On Jul 25, 2016
obailala:
Na where una brain power reach be this... contrary opinion, then the person must be yoluba grin cheesy
re u not yoluba? Or do u wanna deny ur tribe nw?

8 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by HARDBUOI: 11:51pm On Jul 25, 2016
Adaure4ever:
TRASH! Is ur parasitic region deviod of corrupt leaderz!
Whatever, let them control their resources in their own way.
Every people have a right to self determination.

hahahahahahaahahahaha... adaure what is wrong with u
are u dont d person dat just opened a controversial threads d other side and now here come diz one...
so wats d secret is there anything u are not telling us?
is d person behind dat moniker real.?

lol..i can see u are just catching fun here..i wont take ur posts serious to d heart anymore..LOL

but seriously why u are doing this
Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by Emancipation: 11:53pm On Jul 25, 2016
castrogee:

I owe you a kiss. Ada baby, to be honest I wept the day I visited Lausanne in Switzerland. I tell you the truth Africa will never recover. do you know that the population of Switzerland is just a little above 7million? Yet even Americans are dying to visit that country. They have the highest salary in Engineering in the world and currently one of the Highest Per-Capita Income, currently I am vigorously pursuing for a work there. To even think that their entire landmass is not up to the size of Anambra state made me sadder.

In all honesty, we Igbos are just wasting away with this nonsense called Nigeria. Tell me what Good the yoruabs or Hausa have been to us? You heard recently that Anambra exported vegetables worth over $5million now tell me again, is anambra state a non-fertile land? So why do we need this so called One Nigeria. Please Pardon me for my too many questions, I want some one that will give me concrete reasons not based on anecdotes why we Igbos need to stay in this damnable republic.

You forgot to add that switzerland is a land locked country with almost no natural resources.

5 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by bloodkiller: 11:53pm On Jul 25, 2016
omenka:
When you aint got the stomach for a fight, don't instigate one! cheesycheesycheesy

Here's my interaction with someone two days ago:

The first post below was one she directed at someone who attacked her:

I know the terrain too well!!

Good night fellas. wink

just like i know you guys modus operandi which is just a cheap blackmail
no sane person be it SS or SE will see all the things going on in this useless country and still opt-in to live with the same bile filled people.
that's what the lady understand ****

8 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 25, 2016
obailala:

Barca had to surrender and apologise after he stepped on the nerves of the ferocious ipob ewarriors. Little miss Adaure4ever has just retraced her steps barely 24 hours after her attempt to battle the tigers grin

Only God knows what she's been through in the past 24hrs for her to hurriedly come up with this solidarity thread grin
i knew she couldn't take the heat. Over 10 pages of ferocious attack from the Igbos on her yesterday thread and she is now singing the terrorist Nnamdi's praises grin. You have to give credit to the nairaland Igbos

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by bloodkiller: 11:54pm On Jul 25, 2016
obailala:
[s][/s]
tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Seeks Temporary Forfeiture Of Ekweremadu’s ‘hidden Assets’ / 2023: Okowa, Saraki, Tambuwal, Bala Mohammed In Closed-Door Meeting In Asaba / Edo House Of Assembly Impeach Deputy Speaker, Festus Ebea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.