Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,219 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. (13478 Views)

North Will Accept Restructuring If No State Is Cheated – Governor Tambuwal / Buhari To Implement Yar’adua’s Agreement With Niger-Delta Militants / Buhari's Adviser On Corruption Cheated In Msc Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 25, 2016
bloodkiller:

just like i know you guys modus operandi which is just a cheap blackmail
no sane person be it SS or SE will see all the things going on in this useless country and still opt-in to live with the same bile filled people.
that's what the lady understand so mr omenka I'll advice you to focus on the massacre of your people by your masters who you worship each day because it makes you more mannish that just dangling ordinary dicck grin
so try another cheap blackmail because i bloodykiller remains your nemesis yesterday, today and always cool
just Sharap and get
Hey shatap dia. You still dey beer parlour abi? grin
Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by bloodkiller: 11:56pm On Jul 25, 2016
kropotkin2:
mumu you still dey alive? i suppose visit Aba see you so you you go buy me 1 bottle of Hero grin
owkee just come over you'll drink tire grin
btw
am currently in Asaba but no South East /South south state is far for me grin

and also am still alive and kicking still bursting bubbles
i remain general Bloodykiller cool

5 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by obailala(m): 11:56pm On Jul 25, 2016
Ugomba:
re u not yoluba? Or do u wanna deny ur tribe nw?
Yes oo.. I'm denying my tribe the same way u are denying your brain tongue

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by bloodkiller: 11:57pm On Jul 25, 2016
[s]
kropotkin2:
Hey shatap dia. You still dey beer parlour abi? grin
[/s]
Nonsense tongue

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 25, 2016
HARDBUOI:

hahahahahahaahahahaha... adaure what is wrong with u
are u dont d person dat just opened a controversial threads d other side and now here come diz one...
so wats d secret is there anything u are not telling us?
is d person behind dat moniker real.?

lol..i can see u are just catching fun here..i wont take ur posts serious to d heart anymore..LOL

but seriously why u are doing this

Excuse me, do you think that I am against Igbos leaving this country? NO Way.
I am just advocating wisdom in living in Nigeria till we get our self determination.
You guys should stop being emotional.
Social Media is powerful and I am doing my little part in defending Igbo interest and crushing the negative Igbophobic stereotypes that are existing in this country.

8 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by bloodkiller: 11:58pm On Jul 25, 2016
Adaure4ever:
I am just advocating wisdom in living in Nigeria till we get our self determination.
Social Media is powerful and I am doing my little part in defending Igbo interest and crushing the negative Igbophobic stereotypes that are existing in this country.

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by aresa: 12:00am On Jul 26, 2016
Resource control doesn't determine progress and development especially in the absence of good, credible, competent and visionary leaders.

Of what relevance is resource control when there is still zero development with huge allocations, derivations, NDDC and all the other benefits that the rest of the country doesn't get?

What kind of leaders do they have in the Delta?

Ibori

Alams

Odili

Uduaghan

Goodluck Jonathan

Akpabio

One is still in jail for looting the state dry

One was an ex convict, international fugitive and also looted his state dry

Uduaghan left behind the largest state debt in the history of Nigeria @ N700 billion

Odili's case is still pending with the EFCC

Goodluck Jonathan didn't build ordinary dog cage when he was the governor in Bayelsa

Akpabio did not build more than 4 major projects apart from few roads and 1 flyover.

Sadly with all the huge funds that flowed into that region, they all have less than 5 million people in each state, but still nothing to show for all that money so this is not about resources control, it's about bad and corrupt leaders..

And talking about the SE, there's still nothing on the ground to justify collected taxes and allocations since 1999 .

When was even the last time we saw anything commissioned in the whole of SE?

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:02am On Jul 26, 2016
bloodkiller:
[s][/s]
Nonsense tongue
Anyhow. We go hook up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:02am On Jul 26, 2016
kropotkin2:
i knew she couldn't take the heat. Over 10 pages of ferocious attack from the Igbos on her yesterday thread and she is now singing the terrorist Nnamdi's praises grin. You have to give credit to the nairaland Igbos
Am not against Ipob agitation, I am just advising them to be open to Contrary Opinions.
Don't mistake my other thread.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by bloodkiller: 12:03am On Jul 26, 2016
[s]
aresa:

Resource control doesn't determine progress and development especially in the absence of good, credible, competent and visionary leaders.

Of what relevance is resource control when there is still zero development with huge allocations, derivations, NDDC and all the other benefits that the rest of the country doesn't get?

Ibori

Alams

Odili

Uduaghan

Goodluck Jonathan

Akpabio

Uduaghan left behind the largest state debt in the history of Nigeria @ N700 billion

Goodluck Jonathan didn't build ordinary dog cage when he was the governor in Bayelsa

Akpabio did not build more than 4 major projects apart from few roads and 1 flyover.

Sadly with all the huge funds that flowed into that region, they all have less than 5 million people in each state, but still nothing to show for all that money so this is not about resources control, it's about bad and corrupt leaders..

And talking about the SE, there's still nothing on the ground to justify collected taxes and allocations since 1999 .

[/s]
i don't take government photographers serious because man must wack so mr man your opinion is invalid stick to your photo business cool

11 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by Emancipation: 12:05am On Jul 26, 2016
Adaure4ever:

And this is exactly what we all that love an cherish ndigbo should do and continue doing. Criticize constructively and not try to tear down our unity in the process. Adaure4ever, I adressed the same exact issues that you brought up that Igbos should remove non igbo niger-deltans in their movement about a months ago. That thread went smoothly. Nobody was insulted and most commenters understood where I was coming from.

5 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 26, 2016
aresa:

Ibori

Alams

Odili

Uduaghan

Goodluck Jonathan

Akpabio

corrupt leaderz can be found in every geopolitical zone. I think that Its time everyone control their destiny.

6 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:08am On Jul 26, 2016
Emancipation:

And this is exactly what we all that love an cherish ndigbo should do and continue doing. Criticize constructively and not try to tear down our unity in the process. Adaure4ever, I adressed the same exact issues that you brought up that Igbos should remove non igbo niger-deltans in their movement about a months ago. That thread went smoothly. Nobody was insulted and most commenters understood where I was coming from.
thats my point.

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by bloodkiller: 12:10am On Jul 26, 2016
Adaure4ever please nne don't fall for these cheap blackmail by these anti igbos because that's their modus operandi I admire your courage to speak out and you're right but just that you stated it on the wrong platform where igbos are ridiculed each day. though i have some reservation about some things you stated.

i am a pro Biafran yesterday, today and till my last breath i can never swear allegiance to the government that keeps treating my people bad

16 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by aresa: 12:14am On Jul 26, 2016
[s]
bloodkiller:

i don't take government photographers serious because man must wack so mr man your opinion is invalid stick to your photo business cool
[/s]

My post wasn't for ignorant and unintelligent Igbos..

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by HARDBUOI: 12:16am On Jul 26, 2016
Adaure4ever:

but u could have presented ur topics better.
i think u went too far
i saw d other topic diz night where u insulted ur tribe
considering d situation of things here... therz no lov here.
ur people should come first in every situation.. bcoz at d end they are d pple dat u will lean on wen d need arise.

nomatter wat...frends are frends but brother is brother.
i hope u got my drif.

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by bloodkiller: 12:17am On Jul 26, 2016
aresa:
[s]

My post wasn't for ignorant and unintelligent Igbos..
[/s]
and mine isn't for useless sycophantic photographer cool

10 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by aresa: 12:18am On Jul 26, 2016
Adaure4ever:
corrupt leaderz can be found in every geopolitical zone. I think that Its time everyone control their destiny.

The topic is about ND and not other places. You can start another thread about other places for us to discussed.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by aresa: 12:25am On Jul 26, 2016
[s]
bloodkiller:

and mine isn't for useless sycophantic photographer cool
[/s]

Your post wasn't for me, but your ignorant and unintelligent self quoted me?

Insanity is obviously one of your many ailments.

Abeg get lost with your idiocy.....

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by cheruv: 1:27am On Jul 26, 2016
fiizznation:
Stop calling north/northerners in you silly kindergarten write ups. I don't even know your problem. You people virtually blame northerners for everything that is wrong with you guys. Now you are shouting one stupid regionalism as if it wasn't your brother{ironsi} that singlehandedly destroyed our regional system of government and forced his silly unification nonsense on everybody
Not ironsi but Gowon
Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by cheruv: 1:31am On Jul 26, 2016
Adaure4ever:
nnamdi kanu is a mystery, Truth is his weapon and it is penetrating deep into the soul of those who want justice and fairness.
kiss kiss kiss
Now you've understood what it takes to be Nigerian and how to play the Nigerian game...

But babe finally free me your contact na make we relate...why you dey hang me like this na?

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by cheruv: 1:43am On Jul 26, 2016
castrogee:

I owe you a kiss. Ada baby, to be honest I wept the day I visited Lausanne in Switzerland. I tell you the truth Africa will never recover. do you know that the population of Switzerland is just a little above 7million? Yet even Americans are dying to visit that country. They have the highest salary in Engineering in the world and currently one of the Highest Per-Capita Income, currently I am vigorously pursuing for a work there. To even think that their entire landmass is not up to the size of Anambra state made me sadder.

In all honesty, we Igbos are just wasting away in this nonsense called Nigeria. Tell me what Good the yoruabs or Hausa have been to us? You heard recently that Anambra exported vegetables worth over $5million now tell me again, is anambra state a non-fertile land? So why do we need this so called One Nigeria. Please Pardon me for my too many questions, I want some one that will give me concrete reasons not based on anecdotes why we Igbos need to stay in this damnable republic.
I gárá Chevetia nwe mkpebi a....mu onwem nwere mkpebi a kemgbe elementarii 5 undecided
Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by cheruv: 1:51am On Jul 26, 2016
bloodkiller:
Adaure4ever please nne don't fall for these cheap blackmail by these anti igbos because that's their modus operandi I admire your courage to speak out and you're right but just that you stated it on the wrong platform where igbos are ridiculed each day. though i have some reservation about some things you stated.

i am a pro Biafran yesterday, today and till my last breath i can never swear allegiance to the government that keeps treating my people bad
I gābu Gavrilo Printzip anyi?

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by naijaking1: 1:51am On Jul 26, 2016
Adaure4ever:
The Niger Delta refers to Area that are mainly Oil producing in Nigeria and their story have been a bitter one about the gas flaring, environmental degradation, neglect and lack of total Control over their resources..
Shall we blame the Niger Delta Avengers?NO.
Can you beat a child and tell him/her not to cry?
Look at Dubai, Dubai which is the size of Bayelsa is what it is today Because dubai people are controlling their God given natural resources.
why can't the SE and SS be allowed to be on their own and control their various destiny?
Why will Northerners be controlling the Crude oil sector including oil well?
1) How many Niger Deltans are working in Oil headquaters which are unfortunately pushed to Lagos?
2) Do any Niger Delta monarch or man have a single oil well?
3) What right do a man like T.Y Danjuma have to be owing an Oil well?
4) Years after Ken saro wiwa and 9 ogoni men execution, do any ogoni man have a single oil well?
5) Does the Ammayanbong of Bonny have a single oil well?
6) If Nigeria Crude oil is only found in the North, will the North be interested in ONE NIGERIA?
The foundation of "ONE NIGERIA" Is a Fraud!
I am Sorry for earlier attacking Nnamdi Kanu, The Man is 100% RIGHT.
Restructure this Fraud System in this Country or Nigeria will go the way of USSR.
Nigeria have a date with the truth.-Adaure4ever

Goooood morning!
Just make sure the moderator doesn't ban you prematurely!
Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by tk4rd: 6:02am On Jul 26, 2016
Chikpat:
Nonsense!

Arrant nonsense!

Nigeria has bn fair, very fair, damn too fair to d Niger Delta : d ppl n d region. At my age i knw nonsense either wen i read it, hear it or wen ppl say it.

The story of d MarginalizTion of d Niger Delta in Nigeria or by Nigeria z a single story - well prefabricated and doctored to suit d desires n wishes of d story tellers.... and i knw dat to be nonsense! Sheer nonsense!! Arrant nonsense!!!

D same story of how dey produce oil, contribute most to our economy, wt dir lands degraded to d point dat dey cant farm, cant swim etc. Its never a story of hw dir forefadas deposited oil in dir lands. Its neva a story of hw dir forefadas detamined d size n viability f oil der. Its neva a story of hw much money dey get n xtot frm oil coys, its neva a story of d national projects built in dir areas by govt, its neva a story of oil derivation formula in States allocations dat makes rivers n bayelsa get more funds dan d whole 5 States of d south east. Its neva a story of hw d positive impacts of d fed govt created min of Niger Delta. Its neva a story of hw much of our national resources we spend on amnesty. Its neva a story of d Niger Delta ppl sabotagin our pipelines, drilling oil ILLEGALLY and selling same without proceeds to govt. Its neva a story of hw GEJ was president and woefully shamed his ppl wt no tangible achievements. Its neva a story of hw much d Niger Delta luv matching ground money. Its neva a story of hw d Niger Delta hate and resist development thru d frustration of developmental projects wt dir so called matching ground fees. Its never a story of hw dir govs also steal n rob dem. Its neva a balanced story.... Always a story to fool ppl and cry wolf wen der z no rat in d first place. If dey want a republic by 1st August 2016, so bi it. Dey shud go mehn. U dont force ppl to stay in a republic.
But dont tell me NONSENSE.
Bro, relax. Have you been to Bayelsa State.??
Or to any other place in Rivers State apart from P.H and Bonny? The Federal amenities there are so little.
To be sincere to everybody, the oil-producing towns (or by extension L.G.As and/or States) should be highly focused on when it comes to Federal Projects and basic socio-economic amenities.
The federal allocations to the states, as we already know, is money for sharing. (Nigerians and mismanagement of raw money are five-and-six).
But even at that, if some peoples' food are taken away from them and their farmlands for farming are taken away too, now tell me why they would rush to build roads with any money given to them. Their priority should be FOOD.
Most states in the S.S do their development projects only in their capital cities so that it would appear that they are actually working, but the truth is, the allocation is not even enough for FOOD, not to talk of compensation.
And finally, as I have always pointed out, the wicked disease in Nigeria as a whole is embezzlement.
Even though the allocation is not enough for anything, yet, some few people would lay their hands on it and divert a big chunk of it for personal gains.. It is a pity.
The solution to all these is that Nigerians need a big reorientation..
Our thinking and way of doing things as nigerians must change.
Shortcuts and cutting corners are all the same thing with the embezzlement we know, just that one happens on a small scale and the other happens on a big scale. If we can stop all these shortcuts and deceptions and cutting corners at our various little offices and places of business, then we can stop embezzlement. But if we see nothing wrong in shortcuts and cutting corners, why then do we blame those that embezzled.? We would do the same thing they did if we have the opportunity.
May God Help Us..

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by Chikpat(m): 6:41am On Jul 26, 2016
tk4rd:
Bro, relax. Have you been to Bayelsa State.??
Or to any other place in Rivers State apart from P.H and Bonny? The Federal amenities there are so little.
To be sincere to everybody, the oil-producing towns (or by extension L.G.As and/or States) should be highly focused on when it comes to Federal Projects and basic socio-economic amenities.
The federal allocations to the states, as we already know, is money for sharing. (Nigerians and mismanagement of raw money are five-and-six).
But even at that, if some peoples' food are taken away from them and their farmlands for farming are taken away too, now tell me why they would rush to build roads with any money given to them. Their priority should be FOOD.
Most states in the S.S do their development projects only in their capital cities so that it would appear that they are actually working, but the truth is, the allocation is not even enough for FOOD, not to talk of compensation.
And finally, as I have always pointed out, the wicked disease in Nigeria as a whole is embezzlement.
Even though the allocation is not enough for anything, yet, some few people would lay their hands on it and divert a big chunk of it for personal gains.. It is a pity.
The solution to all these is that Nigerians need a big reorientation..
Our thinking and way of doing things as nigerians must change.
Shortcuts and cutting corners are all the same thing with the embezzlement we know, just that one happens on a small scale and the other happens on a big scale..
May God Help Us

Bros, i dont share ur view : i simply dont!
I dont understand if ur view z dat we shud have states n lgas dat do nothing and a Federal government dat doz everything? I simply dont!
The Bayelsa u talk about z one of d smallest states in Nigeria and may not have even qualify to b a State in d first instance given dat at its creation it had only 5 lgas. D same Bayelsa went ahead and produced a VP, acting president and a 6yr president. U insult our national sensibility wen u discuss marginalization in Nigeria and mention Bayelsa. A very wrong eg! Dey had dir destiny in dir hands and did not do anything about it. If we were wise, we wud not forgive gej : sentiments aside... face reality.
I have lived in Rivers State. My response z simple - collect gud data on d number of projects Peter Odili sponsored and completed in Nigeria btw 1999-2007. Ans two questions : with which money did he do all dat? Hw come he has not been able to sponsore any project since he left office? And ponder why he did not build doz things in d said lgas in rivers.
Nigeria cannot take d blame for d wrong choices d Niger Delta ppl have made and still make. D guns, bombs, war vessels etc d NDA r using wu bot dem and hw much? Wud it nt hav bn beta for d money used in dir procurement to be used in Niger Delta developmental projects in d lga? Fighting a silly and cowardly war and buildng developmental projects, which z beta? Dey blow pipelines in dir area and spill our national oil on dir lands, we loose huge oil proceeds and lata dey say dir lands r degraded. Ppl shud not insult God. D oil in d Niger Delta z not bourne out of dir labour.... Its simply God's gift to Nigeria and for Nigeria.
GOVT HAS TRIED FOR THE NIGER DELTA REGION MORE DAN ANY ODA REGION IN NIGERIA.
AND PPL SHUD NOT TELL ME NONSENSE.
DEY CAN GO IF DEY DONT WANT TO STAY. NIGERIA WILL STILL MOVE ON AND CAN DO WITHOUT DEM. IN DIR RIGHTS AND WILL, DEY CAN GO MEHN!
One thing i knw z dat if dey hav dir own republic, dey wont even do well. Dir govs aftaall wt all d revenue dey get n generate hav stil nt improved dir well being, dir atitude to d nation, dir quality of life, dir disposition to recivin developmental projects etc. All dey care z more money more igbo, kai kai n more women. Let dem hav all dat in full in dir proposed Niger Delta republic. But dont tell me nonsense..... I wont even hear!

On ur "God will help us". God will help us first, which he has done. We will help oursevs nxt, which we have nt done well... and God will help us last for completeness.
Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by OMAR12: 8:58am On Jul 26, 2016
well I for one has been a pro biafran since I read about history, and my determination for the actualization increased when my people where killed in Onitsha, people call KANU a terrorist how many terror has he brought to u and ur house hold, do u suffer from psychological trauma when u hear his name, indeed he might not have used the right word, be we all know that the media doesn't take good and timid people seriously. market no go sell. so he opted for what will promote the name of biafra. it up to the rest of us to build on this and make it a reality.

5 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by BlackSeptember: 9:00am On Jul 26, 2016
Adaure4ever:
The Niger Delta refers to Area that are mainly Oil producing in Nigeria and their story have been a bitter one about the gas flaring, environmental degradation, neglect and lack of total Control over their resources..
Look at Dubai, Dubai which is the size of Bayelsa is what it is today Because dubai people are controlling their God given natural resources.
why can't the SE and SS be allowed to be on their own and control their various destiny?
1) How many Niger Deltans are working in Oil headquaters which are unfortunately pushed to Lagos?
4) Years after Ken saro wiwa and 9 ogoni men execution, do any ogoni man have a single oil well?
6) If Nigeria Crude oil is only found in the North, will the North be interested in ONE NIGERIA?
Restructure this Fraud System in this Country or Nigeria will go the way of USSR.
You are now turning to Tonybarcanista. The master flip flop.

One day you will end up fighting igbos. I'm your fan but i think you need to chill biko.
Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by BlackSeptember: 9:03am On Jul 26, 2016
Ugomba:
Exactly! I am tired of One Nigeria. My Asaba and Anioma people are ready to opt out of this lord lugard cage.
continue following here upanda and blowing hot and cold with her.

I know all of you from that her IPOB thread

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by nijabazaar: 9:12am On Jul 26, 2016
Adaure4ever:

for every ada repenting from Buharism and afonjaism the Angels rejoice.

welcome back to the fold....my eyez clear too. before i was pro 9ja but now i can fight for SE and SS liberation forever

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by BlackSeptember: 9:14am On Jul 26, 2016
Adaure4ever:

Plz do more. I'm right behind you on that. Igbos cannot be boxed to a corner

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by ManMountain(m): 9:17am On Jul 26, 2016
Adaure4ever.
So after the bashings you got from the Anambra folks yesterday, you need something to soothe them with.
Kontinu. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Samuel Ortom Queries Aide For Renaming Ahmadu Bello Way After Him / MEET THE FAMOUS AFIKPOCHIC (Her pics & Info) / Chiedu Ugboh: No Gas To Run Power Plants In Nigeria – NDPHC Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.