Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,385 members, 7,829,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. (13492 Views)

North Will Accept Restructuring If No State Is Cheated – Governor Tambuwal / Buhari To Implement Yar’adua’s Agreement With Niger-Delta Militants / Buhari's Adviser On Corruption Cheated In Msc Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by wirinet(m): 8:50am On Jul 28, 2016
Ikechukwu48:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

You noticed he might actually not be iteskiri. I rarely see that guy in any ND threads..if you do, it is more of an attack than trying to understand the people are saying. You're more likely to see pop up when he wants to shout "igbo shouldn't speak for SS." Like when the article about militants asking SS, SE indigenous to return home and telling north and SW to leave ND...I noticed that he was among the people listed as viewing..I expected a reply from him regarding the article and lo behold he left.

Only IPOB, youths allocate tribes to others based on holding contrary opinions to their own, especially on their secession agenda, and they only allocate the tribes of their arch enemies - Hausa and Yoruba. Afrerall, Okorocha is Hausa.

How many silly threads have you seen being created by Niger deltans. It is you IPOB youths that always attach SS, whenever you engage in your hate campaigns against other tribes. I only comment to educate other Nigerian that the Niger deltans do not hate any tribe. We have our own issues with Nigeria, but hating and insulting other tribes is not one of them.
About the ultimatum by a small unknown Ijaw militant group for SS indigenes to relocate from the north and south west, in two weeks. That thread was too silly for me to comment. There are tens of millions of SS people including my self working and doing businesses peacefully in Lagos, SW and the north, what do you want them to come and do in the SS? Are the militants ready to house them, feed them, school their children, etc. I have not seen a sillier thread. I am sure that thread was opened by an IPOB youth.

The second I read from him telling Ngozi that Lower Niger Congress is only found on Newspaper. The group does not have a website and very likely an ipob/igbo attempt to drag SS in their Biafra is the second I started doubting that wirinet claim of "ND indigienous". Freaking LNC that came out before IPOB. Has both a website as well as FB page plus the founder is iteskiri is who that clown is calling IPOB.
Are you guys brain dead. I made a claim that I could not find Lower Niger Congress outside social media or newspapers, you are swearing that they have one. The most logical thing is to shame me by providing a link to their site, but instead you are ranting all over nairaland. If you do not know how to copy and paste a link, I will gladly show you.
While at it, mention the name of the itsekiri that was the founder of LNC.
I still stand by my suspicions - Lower Niger Congress is Biafra and Biafra is Lower Niger Congress. That is why its main promoters are IPOB.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:56am On Jul 28, 2016
Adaure4ever:
nnamdi kanu is a mystery, Truth is his weapon and it is penetrating deep into the soul of those who want justice and fairness.
This is d Ada is used to know,Kudos
Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by DabuIIIT: 8:28pm On Jul 31, 2016
fiizznation:
Did I ever quoted you?

did i ever QUOTED u? Nepa bill holders everywhere....
Bloodkiller wetin u do this grammarian zombie nah?
grin grin
Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by 2sexynet: 9:23pm On Jul 31, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
This is d Ada is used to know,Kudos
lol, if she says something you do not like, you call her names and even wish her being barren and unmarried. Not you but some dunce I have met here.
Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by Bizibi(m): 10:13pm On Jul 31, 2016
badnature:
oga this thread is not about ibadam
lolzzzz
Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by Longman6(m): 1:12pm On Aug 06, 2016
Folks am a Nigerian and I believe in the Nigeria project, I know how much is been spent on the Niger delta project but my points are this:
1, The get more money than others but its still not enough, remember they literary feed this country
2 corruption is worse in the Niger Delta, scholarships are politically distributed, most militants are fighting for their own selfish interest, and they have insincere government
3 in a federal system of government the federating" unit should have access to resource control.
4 government itself is insensitive just look at the present Nnpc board, it is full of Nigerians from the HAUSA extraction, in a normal society no problem but in this Nigeria its a cause of fear.
5 Awolowo built Oau, cocoa house, bodija housing estate, offered free Education, didn't make IRemo his town capital of the old western region, neither did he build a university there, he did all this with just cocoa money, Folks our problem is not tribalism neither is it about resources rather it is about bad. leaders, we all don't ask them to be responsible, have you ever watched a US presidential debate??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Election Re-ordering Bill Is From Hell – MURIC Attacks National Assembly / Victor Mela Danzaria Appoints 36 Legislative Aides / North East Youth - "Our Rejection Of Shettima Stands"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.