Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,245 members, 7,829,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. (13480 Views)

North Will Accept Restructuring If No State Is Cheated – Governor Tambuwal / Buhari To Implement Yar’adua’s Agreement With Niger-Delta Militants / Buhari's Adviser On Corruption Cheated In Msc Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by medpren: 10:25am On Jul 27, 2016
wirinet:

You children born just before the close of the last millennium arroganly display your immaturity and illiteracy. I respected OP when she advised her tribesmen to pursue their secession agenda and leave the south south of it, so ii am surprised she opened this thread to fight for the succession of the south south again. i ask again, why are you people so obsessed with Niger delta or south south? Watin concern you with, who is exploiting us in the Niger delta or not? Fight for your own causes and let the Niger delta fight for theirs. Believe me this your people always meddling in the affairs of others will lead to a lot of animosity. Out of 10 inciting threads on secession and resource control of the Niger delta, 9 will be opened by igbos.

Now, let me give you some free fatherly education, live your life, pursue your dreams, improve your self, get married and have children, inspire your people to build a better society and stop all these hate mongering that is of no value to you or your people whom you claim to bee fighting on behalf. If war or conflict should break out, your people's suffering (and others) will be unimaginable. I am not saying you do not have the rights to advocate for secession, but you must do it intelligently and systematically, not by animosity and inciting others to join you.

listen, every people do not have the rights to self determination, you can only self determinate if you have the military or political might or you have powerful backers backers, ie UN, US and it's allies, Russia or China. If you do not have these, you are on an expensive wild goose chase. The self determination clause in the UN charter is only there for decoration. Even the US (the so called bastion of democracy) forbids self determination;

Any state that declares succession in the US is a declaration of war.

So many other people have been fighting for secession for decades if not centuries, a few examples are Tibet, Tamils of sri Lanka, Palestine, kurds of Iraq and turkey.

Check yourself very well you either yoruba or a cantankerous muslim. You sai baba morons think everyone is a dolt.
Considering the present political temperature what does A TRUE SSner stand to gain antagonizing the SE, if you are not an APC janja...weed fuckktard like Ayiri who has no political principle apart from selling his people to allow oil flow to katsina.
Keep deceiving your oblong yoruba/ muslim head there.
Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by medpren: 10:32am On Jul 27, 2016
Ugomba:
you are either yoruba or bini guy. Thats their way.. Divide and Conquer.
So ND Republic is now an Ijaw agenda! So You are saying that Urhobo, Isoko, Itsekiri will turn down ND Republic inorder to be in One Nigeria?
The divide and conquer strategy. Its now boring now.
Yes I am an Anioma Igbo, My Ogwashi ukwu is my hometown and it is there since ages.
State creation don't define ethnic boundary.

Good one there, fire his oblong head.
'Mr itsekiri' that wants us to believe that Biafrans are putting a gun on the heads of everyone in the SS (with a radio station) and forcing them to join Biafra while the jihadist fulanis are 'simply romancing him' (with real Guns and Bombs) to stay in 'One nigeria.
Wirinet is only deceiving his oblong yoruba head there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by medpren: 10:32am On Jul 27, 2016
obailala:
If it pains you so much that there are igbos who dont support ur deluded secessionist pipe dream, especially as led by the psychopathic ipob zombies, you can do urself a favour by smashing your head against some nearby bricks.. be gone!

Who is the 'Igbo'. you? grin grin
Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by obailala(m): 10:40am On Jul 27, 2016
medpren:

Who is the 'Igbo'. you? grin grin
Like I said before, carry your sorry ipob ass away from my mentions. And yeah sorry, i am a yoloba muslim, a lot of lovely imbeciles I've come across on this forum have told me more about my origins than I ever knew. So yeah, I think I should really start giving a damn about the opinions of these piglets. cheesy Do I assume you share similar opinion with these lovely plebs I refer to?
Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by medpren: 10:46am On Jul 27, 2016
obailala:
Like I said before, carry your sorry ipob ass away from my mentions. And yeah sorry, i am a yoloba muslim, a lot of lovely imbeciles I've come across on this forum have told me more about my origins than I ever knew, so I think I should really start giving a thought to the opinions of these piglets. cheesy Do I assume you share similar opinion with these lovely people I refer to?

Mr Oba-whatever, now that we've helped you confirm your TRUE ORIGINS which is directly related to the political sentiments you propagate here as yoruba muslim. Why are you still antagonizing us? Shouldn't you be thankful.

You came here thinking you were 'Igbo' we helped you dissect and discover your true identity as a yoruba muslim, you should be thankful. Do you know how much it costs to trace ancestry in the US? Be grateful fam! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by dragonking2: 10:49am On Jul 27, 2016
36xtr39r:

C'mon, get the hell out and go play with the mud. Useless, ass-licking cretin hiding under 'we SS'.

Demented scallywag!
E pain am. cheesy
Leave nigerdelta thread alone and face your ipob threads.. Clown. cheesy
Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by medpren: 10:53am On Jul 27, 2016
dragonking2:
E pain am. cheesy
Leave nigerdelta thread alone and face your ipob threads.. Clown. cheesy

I apologize for him.

What are true views about nigeria in under the present political situation as a SSner? Are you are a 'pro-fulani SSner'?
Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by 2sexynet: 11:00am On Jul 27, 2016
eph12:

cheesy You don't even know my region. Continue to lie to yourselves but what you don't know is that the enemy within is much greater than that outside. Am from Edo and am indifferent about a sovereign state or not. The same set of leaders we have now will still be the ones there.
spot on bro. So spot on. The desire to dominate, attain power and rule others is the focal point.
Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by obailala(m): 11:06am On Jul 27, 2016
medpren:

Mr Oba-whatever, now that we've helped you confirm your TRUE ORIGINS which is directly related to the political sentiments you propagate here as yoruba muslim. Why are you still antagonizing us? Shouldn't you be thankful.

You came here thinking you were 'Igbo' we helped you dissect and discover your true identity as a yoruba muslim, you should be thankful. Do you know how much it costs to trace ancestry in the US? Be grateful fam! cheesy
I am indeed very grateful for your magnanimous unsolicited free assistance. May the good Lord reward you abundantly. smiley

But I kindly implore you to allow me have my own personal position on national issues without you involving tribes, ethnic group and religion etc. It's quite myopic and a pure case of simple-mindedness for you to assume a person's tribe/religion/ethnicity/race must align with his political views; not everyone's thinking must align with the crowd around him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by 2sexynet: 11:12am On Jul 27, 2016
joborskill:
[s][/s]

Why can't you stick to the romance section instead of opening treasonable threads every minute on here? You risk been picked up by the DSS cos this thread is inciteful. Your new found love for politics section makes me doubt that a female is truly behind this moniker. Be careful and avoid loosing your freedom like Nnamdi kanu
how dare you threaten her. You even question the possibility of a girl being behind the handle because she is just too intelligent for you to believe cos the ones you call your girlfriend is damn do dull and have their brains in their puZzy.
Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by dragonking2: 11:15am On Jul 27, 2016
medpren:

I apologize for him.

What are true views about nigeria in under the present political situation as a SSner? Are you are a 'pro-fulani SSner'?
I have always aired my views about Nigeria that everybody should go his or her own separate ways peacefully .Nobody wants the fulanis bloodsuckers. .
The guy is just pained that I have kicked his ass severally on numerous occasions and threads that's why he follows me everywhere. . cheesy
Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by medpren: 11:24am On Jul 27, 2016
obailala:
I am indeed very grateful for your magnanimous unsolicited free assistance. May the good Lord reward you abundantly. smiley

But I kindly implore you to allow me have my own personal position on national issues without you involving tribes, ethnic group and religion etc. It's quite myopic and a pure case of simple-mindedness for you to assume a person's tribe/religion/ethnicity/race must align with his political views; not everyone's thinking must align with the crowd around him.

So in one sentence, We should allow Oba claim 'he is Igbo who believes Igbos must live with fulani marauders breathing down their necks at all cost so that oil can flow to daura unhindered?'. cheesy
Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by obailala(m): 11:34am On Jul 27, 2016
medpren:

So in one sentence, We should allow Oba claim 'he is Igbo who believes Igbos must live with fulani marauders breathing down their necks at all cost so that oil can flow to daura unhindered?'. cheesy
You are simply required to mind your goddamn business and understand that everyone mustn't buy into your opinions on national issues. You are also required to quit whining and winding like a fish brought out of water, or like child deprived of akara balls all because your candidate lost an election. Go back to your business if you have one, it's been over a year now.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by medpren: 11:43am On Jul 27, 2016
obailala:
You are simply required to mind your goddamn business and understand that everyone mustn't buy into your opinions on national issues. And you are also required to quit whining and whining like a fish brought out of water all because your candidate lost an election. Go back to your business if you have one, its been over a year now.

Why should a yoruba muslim buy into my opinion as an Igbo when he is not done peter puffing on pedophilic fulani scrotal sacs?

Nobody is whining, if you want us 'mind our business' and not criticize you fula masters, you should agree to stay in a different country from people like me.

I don't care what happens in Niger republic, why should I care what happens in Arewa-Odua union?

When I tell you to unite with fulas for Arewa-Odua and stay away from me and my IPOB likes, I am actually minding my own business, you'll agree with me.
Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by OAUTemitayo: 11:43am On Jul 27, 2016
Adaura4ever you said you want Nigeria to go it's own way.
To start, first tender a resignation from the federal government employment you are enjoying Please then we can take you serious.
Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by obailala(m): 12:05pm On Jul 27, 2016
medpren:

Why should a yoruba muslim by into my opinion as an Igbo when he is not done peter puffing on pedophilic fulani scrotal sacs?
Nobody is whining, if you want us 'mind our business' not criticize you fula masters, you should agree to stay in a different country from people like me.
I don't care what happens in Niger republic, why should I care what happens in Arewa-Odua union?

When I tell you to unite with fulas for Arewa-Odua and stay away from me and my IPOB likes, I am actually minding my own business, you'll agree with me.

Lol... he said he's minding his business, but he was the one who out of frustration and severe 'painment,' proceded to call me out for daring to have a different opinion from the confused ipob lot, nothing pains an ipob pleb more than seeing any igbo son who doesnt support their delusion or who doesnt support their methods. You are also minding your opinion but out of your fruatration, you just bannished me and ascribed tribe and religion to me. Such poor devils! grin Your life must suck so much right now cry

Take heart bro, if you hate Nigeria so much and want to leave because your candidate lost an election over a year ago, you are free to buzz off, I doubt you need a visa to relocate to Cameroon, but you aint taking an inch of Nigerian land with you on your missionary journey. Go in peace. smiley
Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by medpren: 12:26pm On Jul 27, 2016
obailala:
Lol... he said he's minding his business, but he was the one who out of frustration and severe 'painment,' proceded to call me out for daring to have a different opinion from the confused ipob lot, nothing pains an ipob pleb more than seeing any igbo son who doesnt support their delusion or who doesnt support their methods. You are also minding your opinion but out of your fruatration, you just bannished me and ascribed tribe and religion to me. Such poor devils! grin Your life must suck so much right now cry

Take heart bro, if you hate Nigeria so much and want to leave because your candidate lost an election over a year ago, you are free to buzz off, I doubt you need a visa to relocate to Cameroon, but you aint taking an inch of Nigerian land with you on your missionary journey. Go in peace. smiley

Ok we'll live with the fulani marauders and hegemonists at all cost because Oba a yoruba muslim wants us to believe he is Igbo and it is the right thing to do. cheesy
Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by obailala(m): 12:48pm On Jul 27, 2016
medpren:

Ok we'll live with the fulani marauders and hegemonists at all cost because Oba a yoruba muslim wants us to believe he is Igbo and it is the right thing to do. cheesy
No you will live with them because you have no choice than to simply live your life, do your business, and mind your business instead of running around confused looking for who will help you balkanise the territory of a sovereign state because your lover lost an election over a year ago.

And by the way, what you choose to assume about my origins is inconsequential to the discussion. But apparently your frustration keeps pushing you to include your worthless opinion on my origins in all your sentences; so in my magnanimity, as it obviously pleases your infant mentality to hear it, "i am a yoloba muslim." Hopefully I have made one poor child happy today. smiley
Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by eph12(m): 2:02pm On Jul 27, 2016
comos:

what has your Osun, Ogun and oyo governors done with all the Niger Delta Oil money they have been collecting ?

I still see these state litter with un-tarred roads and dilapidated infrastructues
Lol @ those states you mentioned. Everyone that speaks against those that have helped destroyed our foundation in the Niger Delta is from the West.
The country has suffered lack of development and now that it's time to hold your grassroot leaders accountable for some things you are talking another thing.
Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by tk4rd: 3:12pm On Jul 27, 2016
obailala:
.... smiley
OBINNA.??
Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by wirinet(m): 3:13pm On Jul 27, 2016
dragonking2:
I have always aired my views about Nigeria that everybody should go his or her own separate ways peacefully .Nobody wants the fulanis bloodsuckers. .
The guy is just pained that I have kicked his ass severally on numerous occasions and threads that's why he follows me everywhere. . cheesy
You have the right to air your views about Nigeria but you do not have the rights to impose your views about Nigeria on others. You have no right to tell everybody to go his or her own wa . You only have rights to advocate for Igbos to go their own way. If Yorubas, Hausas, Tivis, Binis, urhobos, itsekiris, langtangs, etc, decides that they want to stay in Nigeria, you have no right to question their decision or insult them.

It is also arrogant of you to assume that nobody wants Fulani blood suckers, it is more approximate to say your people - the Igbos do not want Fulani blood suckers. You cannot hate Fulanis on behalf of other tribes.
Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by obailala(m): 3:16pm On Jul 27, 2016
tk4rd:
OBINNA.??
??
Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by 36xtr93r: 8:22pm On Jul 27, 2016
dragonking2:

Frustrated ab0ki ass-licker, grandstanding carelessly and senselessly on NL, you miserable lots need not drag Igbos into your discussions, both online and offline to make yourselves feel good.

Go get focused on your OduaArewanistan republic with your fellow murderous parasites cum treacherous backst*bbers. Leave Igbos out of your frustrations.
Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by aresa: 8:25pm On Jul 27, 2016
badnature:
oga this thread is not about ibadam

Unintelligent can't read and comprehend ipob saw ibadan where nothing was said about Ibadan...

Useless Igbos...
Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by dragonking2: 8:36pm On Jul 27, 2016
36xtr93r:

Frustrated ab0ki ass-licker, grandstanding carelessly and senselessly on NL, you miserable lots need not drag Igbos into your discussions, both online and offline to make yourselves feel good.

Go get focused on your OduaArewanistan republic with your fellow murderous parasites cum treacherous backst*bbers. Leave Igbos out of your frustrations.
Ya brothers have begged me on your behalf, so you have been forgiven my son. cheesy

Go and sin no more. cheesy
Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by 36xtr93r: 8:47pm On Jul 27, 2016
dragonking2:
Ya brothers have begged me on your behalf, so you have been forgiven my son. cheesy

Go and sin no more. cheesy

Ab0ki ass-licker, I shan't fail to whip you into sanity anytime there's path crossing...
Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by dragonking2: 8:52pm On Jul 27, 2016
36xtr93r:

Ab0ki ass-licker, I shan't fail to whip you into sanity anytime there's path crossing...
I understand that you are pained. ..But I never knew the butt hurt I gave you was this painful. cheesy
Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by badnature: 9:02pm On Jul 27, 2016
36xtr93r:

Nwanem can you please Google "the response of---what did lgbo people want by buhari". And also the origin of the Presbyterian church of Nigeria" create a thread about them so that we can educate the BABOONS AND MONKEYS
Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by 36xtr93r: 9:22pm On Jul 27, 2016
dragonking2:
I understand that you are pained. ..But I never knew the butt hurt I gave you was this painful. cheesy

I shall help guarantee your wailing profusely on NL...

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by Ikechukwu48: 9:48pm On Jul 27, 2016
medpren:

Check yourself very well you either yoruba or a cantankerous muslim. You sai baba morons think everyone is a dolt.
Considering the present political temperature what does A TRUE SSner stand to gain antagonizing the SE, if you are not an APC janja...weed fuckktard like Ayiri who has no political principle apart from selling his people to allow oil flow to katsina.
Keep deceiving your oblong yoruba/ muslim head there.
Ugomba:
this is how you know a loser in an argument, they starts to divert attention.
I gave you facts that are well known, you are talking rubbish.
You are NOT an itsekiri, quote me anywhere. A yoruba hiding behind itsekiri mask.
FYI, and where is ur ondo state in development?
The name IGBO is and will continue to be a nightmare to you!

grin grin grin grin grin grin

You noticed he might actually not be iteskiri. I rarely see that guy in any ND threads..if you do, it is more of an attack than trying to understand the people are saying. You're more likely to see pop up when he wants to shout "igbo shouldn't speak for SS." Like when the article about militants asking SS, SE indigenous to return home and telling north and SW to leave ND...I noticed that he was among the people listed as viewing..I expected a reply from him regarding the article and lo behold he left.

The second I read from him telling Ngozi that Lower Niger Congress is only found on Newspaper. The group does not have a website and very likely an ipob/igbo attempt to drag SS in their Biafra is the second I started doubting that wirinet claim of "ND indigienous". Freaking LNC that came out before IPOB. Has both a website as well as FB page plus the founder is iteskiri is who that clown is calling IPOB.

grin grin grin

Honestly he reminds me of Jason, the iteskiri wannabe, that ran away when Beaf busted him. I miss those days. When beaf and altwireless were busy busting delta south wannabes. It's a shame they both retired from NL.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by medpren: 10:14pm On Jul 27, 2016
Ikechukwu48:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

You noticed he might actually not be iteskiri. I rarely see that guy in any ND threads..if you do, it is more of an attack than trying to understand the people are saying. You're more likely to see pop up when he wants to shout "igbo shouldn't speak for SS." Like when the article about militants asking SS, SE indigenous to return home and telling north and SE to leave ND...I noticed that he was among the people listed as viewing..I expected a reply from him regarding the article and lo behold he left.

The second I read from him telling Ngozi that Lower Niger Congress is only found on Newspaper. The group does not have a website and very likely an ipob/igbo attempt to drag SS in their Biafra is the second I started doubting that wirinet claim of "ND indigienous". Freaking LNC that came out before IPOB. Has both a website as well as FB page plus the founder is iteskiri is who that clown is calling IPOB.

grin grin grin

Honestly he reminds me of Jason, the iteskiri wannabe, that ran away when Beaf busted him. I miss those days. When beaf and altwireless were busy busting delta south wannabes. It's a shame they both retired from NL.

The shameless thing is relentless in selling an expired 'Igbos are the problem' melecine to SSners.
A 'SSner' that believes that oil should flow unhindered to daura and attacks Igbos for confronting fulas. They think it is difficult to smoke them out and point out their oshogbo tribal marks. Morons!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bishop Alex Ibezim To Buhari: "Stop Treating Herdsmen As Kinsmen" / Garba Shehu: Some APC leaders expect Buhari to rig supplementary elections / Money Laundering: Court Frees Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.