Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. (13502 Views)

North Will Accept Restructuring If No State Is Cheated – Governor Tambuwal / Buhari To Implement Yar’adua’s Agreement With Niger-Delta Militants / Buhari's Adviser On Corruption Cheated In Msc Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by BlackSeptember: 9:18am On Jul 26, 2016
cheruv:

kiss kiss kiss
Now you've understood what it takes to be Nigerian and how to play the Nigerian game...

But babe finally free me your contact na make we relate...why you dey hang me like this na?
Nna leave her alone. She is still a student and she needs to be serious with her academics. Biko check back in 4yrs time.

Daalu
Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by cheruv: 9:56am On Jul 26, 2016
BlackSeptember:
Nna leave her alone. She is still a student and she needs to be serious with her academics. Biko check back in 4yrs time.

Daalu
Hahahaha
Nwa akwukwo gini? undecided
gringringringrin
Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by chamboy(m): 10:07am On Jul 26, 2016
Adaure4ever:
1967 is not 2016, no country is supporting Nigeria incase a war starts.. Nd avengers teamed up with many other militants can wage war against Nigeria.
please tell me in bold what any militant group seem to gain from avengers..

Avengers ko Dc comics hero ni

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by chamboy(m): 10:08am On Jul 26, 2016
Please is there no Data Analysis or statistician im ND...

Please i need u guys to tell me

What is the future for ND...
Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by waternogetememy: 10:33pm On Jul 26, 2016
Adaure4ever, now do u understand Y the North will never allow restructuring of Nigeria?

The only option left is Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by badnature: 11:47pm On Jul 26, 2016
Adaure4ever:
The Niger Delta refers to Area that are mainly Oil producing in Nigeria and their story have been a bitter one about the gas flaring, environmental degradation, neglect and lack of total Control over their resources..
Shall we blame the Niger Delta Avengers?NO.
Can you beat a child and tell him/her not to cry?
Look at Dubai, Dubai which is the size of Bayelsa is what it is today Because dubai people are controlling their God given natural resources.
why can't the SE and SS be allowed to be on their own and control their various destiny?
Why will Northerners be controlling the Crude oil sector including oil well?
1) How many Niger Deltans are working in Oil headquaters which are unfortunately pushed to Lagos?
2) Do any Niger Delta monarch or man have a single oil well?
3) What right do a man like T.Y Danjuma have to be owing an Oil well?
4) Years after Ken saro wiwa and 9 ogoni men execution, do any ogoni man have a single oil well?
5) Does the Ammayanbong of Bonny have a single oil well?
6) If Nigeria Crude oil is only found in the North, will the North be interested in ONE NIGERIA?
The foundation of "ONE NIGERIA" Is a Fraud!
I am Sorry for earlier attacking Nnamdi Kanu, The Man is 100% RIGHT.
Restructure this Fraud System in this Country or Nigeria will go the way of USSR.
Nigeria have a date with the truth.-Adaure4ever
Chineke! Speechless are you trying to bribe us? You can not be part of Ohaneze at the same time reason like normal people from the old Eastern Region it impossible for ur information lgbo people are united more than anyone in this Lugardian cage,

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by badnature: 11:58pm On Jul 26, 2016
chamboy:
please tell me in bold what any militant group seem to gain from avengers..

Avengers ko Dc comics hero ni
what the will gain is called{Freedom} as a black monkey from Africa u have never experienced it but some people do,when you gain ur freedom u can now talk about controlling ur resources,restructuring the Zoo is like tying a bandage on leg ULCER =continues bombing of the oil installation is the only way to dis-engage Hausa/fulani from our daily life/land.The have no record of creativity or innovation attached to their name but funny enough the are the favourite son of the British.this are the people that brought saints Theresa,saint Louis,saint alphonsus to you but today the are in love with saint YUSUF ,saint ABUBAKA ndi ara
Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by badnature: 12:02am On Jul 27, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Excuse me, do you think that I am against Igbos leaving this country? NO Way.
I am just advocating wisdom in living in Nigeria till we get our self determination.
You guys should stop being emotional.
Social Media is powerful and I am doing my little part in defending Igbo interest and crushing the negative Igbophobic stereotypes that are existing in this country.

Kam kwetenu,ofu anya kamji trust ooh gi
Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by badnature: 12:04am On Jul 27, 2016
aresa:

Resource control doesn't determine progress and development especially in the absence of good, credible, competent and visionary leaders.

Of what relevance is resource control when there is still zero development with huge allocations, derivations, NDDC and all the other benefits that the rest of the country doesn't get?

What kind of leaders do they have in the Delta?

Ibori

Alams

Odili

Uduaghan

Goodluck Jonathan

Akpabio

One is still in jail for looting the state dry

One was an ex convict, international fugitive and also looted his state dry

Uduaghan left behind the largest state debt in the history of Nigeria @ N700 billion

Odili's case is still pending with the EFCC

Goodluck Jonathan didn't build ordinary dog cage when he was the governor in Bayelsa

Akpabio did not build more than 4 major projects apart from few roads and 1 flyover.

Sadly with all the huge funds that flowed into that region, they all have less than 5 million people in each state, but still nothing to show for all that money so this is not about resources control, it's about bad and corrupt leaders..

And talking about the SE, there's still nothing on the ground to justify collected taxes and allocations since 1999 .

When was even the last time we saw anything commissioned in the whole of SE?
oga this thread is not about ibadam

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by badnature: 12:08am On Jul 27, 2016
aresa:

The topic is about ND and not other places. You can start another thread about other places for us to discussed.

this fokanizer here no be osun matter we the discuss
Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by dragonking2: 12:46am On Jul 27, 2016
Adaure4ever:
The Niger Delta refers to Area that are mainly Oil producing in Nigeria and their story have been a bitter one about the gas flaring, environmental degradation, neglect and lack of total Control over their resources..
Shall we blame the Niger Delta Avengers?NO.
Can you beat a child and tell him/her not to cry?
Look at Dubai, Dubai which is the size of Bayelsa is what it is today Because dubai people are controlling their God given natural resources.
why can't the SE and SS be allowed to be on their own and control their various destiny?
Why will Northerners be controlling the Crude oil sector including oil well?
1) How many Niger Deltans are working in Oil headquaters which are unfortunately pushed to Lagos?
2) Do any Niger Delta monarch or man have a single oil well?
3) What right do a man like T.Y Danjuma have to be owing an Oil well?
4) Years after Ken saro wiwa and 9 ogoni men execution, do any ogoni man have a single oil well?
5) Does the Ammayanbong of Bonny have a single oil well?
6) If Nigeria Crude oil is only found in the North, will the North be interested in ONE NIGERIA?
The foundation of "ONE NIGERIA" Is a Fraud!
I am Sorry for earlier attacking Nnamdi Kanu, The Man is 100% RIGHT.
Restructure this Fraud System in this Country or Nigeria will go the way of USSR.
Nigeria have a date with the truth.-Adaure4ever
I am surprised that you didn't call us SS minority in this your write up.. All your other posts in order threads, you were very swift in insulting us regularly by tagging us SS minority...I don't have and issue with you but i have noticed that you are smart yet you speak with both sides of your cheek.. I hope you won't burn your fingers one day as not all are gullible.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by chamboy(m): 3:22am On Jul 27, 2016
badnature:
what the will gain is called{Freedom} as a black monkey from Africa u have never experienced it but some people do,when you gain ur freedom u can now talk about controlling ur resources,restructuring the Zoo is like tying a bandage on leg ULCER =continues bombing of the oil installation is the only way to dis-engage Hausa/fulani from our daily life/land.The have no record of creativity or innovation attached to their name but funny enough the are the favourite son of the British.this are the people that brought saints Theresa,saint Louis,saint alphonsus to you but today the are in love with saint YUSUF ,saint ABUBAKA ndi ara
pls tel me the resources u managing oo
Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by 36xtr39r: 4:23am On Jul 27, 2016
dragonking2:
I am surprised that you didn't call us SS minority in this your write up.. All your other posts in order threads, you were very swift in insulting us regularly by tagging us SS minority...I don't have and issue with you but i have noticed that you are smart yet you speak with both sides of your cheek.. I hope you won't burn your fingers one day as not all are gullible.

There isn't need to rigmarole; just tell her you're pained by her writeup and current position on the reality in the land.
There are numerous ethnic nationalities in SS; some were placed their for political convenience. Some dread to identify and be identified by their respective group and therefore choose to claim Nigerdelta or SS.
Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by wirinet(m): 6:13am On Jul 27, 2016
Adaure4ever:
listen up, every people have a right to self determination.
Why don't you hear seccesion agitation in countries like ghana, kenya, south africa etc why is it loud in Nigeria?
The foundation is faulty, parasitic and fraudulent.

You children born just before the close of the last millennium arroganly display your immaturity and illiteracy. I respected OP when she advised her tribesmen to pursue their secession agenda and leave the south south of it, so ii am surprised she opened this thread to fight for the succession of the south south again. i ask again, why are you people so obsessed with Niger delta or south south? Watin concern you with, who is exploiting us in the Niger delta or not? Fight for your own causes and let the Niger delta fight for theirs. Believe me this your people always meddling in the affairs of others will lead to a lot of animosity. Out of 10 inciting threads on secession and resource control of the Niger delta, 9 will be opened by igbos.

Now, let me give you some free fatherly education, live your life, pursue your dreams, improve your self, get married and have children, inspire your people to build a better society and stop all these hate mongering that is of no value to you or your people whom you claim to bee fighting on behalf. If war or conflict should break out, your people's suffering (and others) will be unimaginable. I am not saying you do not have the rights to advocate for secession, but you must do it intelligently and systematically, not by animosity and inciting others to join you.

listen, every people do not have the rights to self determination, you can only self determinate if you have the military or political might or you have powerful backers backers, ie UN, US and it's allies, Russia or China. If you do not have these, you are on an expensive wild goose chase. The self determination clause in the UN charter is only there for decoration. Even the US (the so called bastion of democracy) forbids self determination;

In 2012, a number of state petitions to allow state secession were set up using the White House's petitioning system. The petitions, which had no legal standing, were set up after President Barack Obama won reelection in the 2012 presidential election. Ultimately, six petitions crossed the threshold of 25,000 e-signatures necessary to trigger a response from an Obama administration official.

The petitions prompted responses from various state governors and other elected officials, most of whom rejected the notion. In January 2013, a White House staffer officially responded the various petitions, noting that succession was inconsistent with the United States Constitution.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_state_petitions_for_secession
Any state that declares succession in the US is a declaration of war.

So many other people have been fighting for secession for decades if not centuries, a few examples are Tibet, Tamils of sri Lanka, Palestine, kurds of Iraq and turkey.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by Ugomba(m): 6:31am On Jul 27, 2016
wirinet:

You children born just before the close of the last millennium arroganly display your immaturity and illiteracy. I respected OP when she advised her tribesmen to pursue their secession agenda and leave the south south of it, so ii am surprised she opened this thread to fight for the succession of the south south again. i ask again, why are you people so obsessed with Niger delta or south south? Watin concern you with, who is exploiting us in the Niger delta or not? Fight for your own causes and let the Niger delta fight for theirs. Believe me this your people always meddling in the affairs of others will lead to a lot of animosity. Out of 10 inciting threads on secession and resource control of the Niger delta, 9 will be opened by igbos.

Now, let me give you some free fatherly education, live your life, pursue your dreams, improve your self, get married and have children, inspire your people to build a better society and stop all these hate mongering that is of no value to you or your people whom you claim to bee fighting on behalf. If war or conflict should break out, your people's suffering (and others) will be unimaginable. I am not saying you do not have the rights to advocate for secession, but you must do it intelligently and systematically, not by animosity and inciting others to join you.

listen, every people do not have the rights to self determination, you can only self determinate if you have the military or political might or you have powerful backers backers, ie UN, US and it's allies, Russia or China. If you do not have these, you are on an expensive wild goose chase. The self determination clause in the UN charter is only there for decoration. Even the US (the so called bastion of democracy) forbids self determination;

So many other people have been fighting for secession for decades if not centuries, a few examples are Tibet, Tamils of sri Lanka, Palestine, kurds of Iraq and turkey.
pls keep shut! Where re u 4rm in south south?
Am a Deltan and 80% of deltans are tired of One Nigeria.
Even if Urhobo, isoko, itsekiri choose ND Republic, We Aniomas and many Rivers Igbos will rather be with our kith and kin East of the Niger.

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by wirinet(m): 6:46am On Jul 27, 2016
Ugomba:
Even if Urhobo, isoko, itsekiri choose ND Republic, We Aniomas and many Rivers Igbos will rather be with our kith and kin East of the Niger.
It is you that needs to shut up. You are igbo by tribe, so who is stopping you from joining your kith and kin East of the Niger. what is your business with other tribes of the south south.

You are even ignorant of Niger delta politics. Niger delta republic is an Ijaw agenda as encapsulated in the Kaiama declarations. Urhobo , isoko and itsekiris have nothing to do with Niger delta republic.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by AmuDimpka: 7:00am On Jul 27, 2016
wirinet:

It is you that needs to shut up. You are igbo by tribe, so who is stopping you from joining your kith and kin East of the Niger. what is your business with other tribes of the south south.

You are even ignorant of Niger delta politics. Niger delta republic is an Ijaw agenda as encapsulated in the Kaiama declarations. Urhobo , isoko and itsekiris have nothing to do with Niger delta republic.

Ugomba was right ..so get the facts in your head
Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by AmuDimpka: 7:01am On Jul 27, 2016
Ugomba:

You took him to cleaners in few seconds

Oga adili yi mma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by wirinet(m): 7:04am On Jul 27, 2016
AmuDimpka:

Ugomba was right ..so get the facts in your head

Which facts? The facts in your head?

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by 36xtr39r: 7:04am On Jul 27, 2016
wirinet:

Mr Itsekiri, your case is becoming exceptionally pathetic. The Igbo's quest for nationhood shouldn't be your headache. You shouldn't expect Igbos to continue to subsidise your vassalage, cluelessness and obliviousness.

Is there any day that passes without you lots opening a pitiful thread on NL about igbos wanting you in their self-determination quest?

You should be learned enough to know that this a free world of freedom of association. And that no sane man/woman can be coerced into a union he/she dislikes.

Itsekiris are better off with the Yorubas in OduaArewanistan republic. Go mind your business and leave Igbos out of your frustrations.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by wirinet(m): 7:11am On Jul 27, 2016
36xtr39r:

Mr Itsekiri, your case is becoming exceptionally pathetic. The Igbo's quest for nationhood shouldn't be your headache. You shouldn't expect Igbos to continue to subsidise your vassalage, cluelessness and obliviousness.

Is there any day that passes without you lots opening a pitiful thread on NL about igbos wanting you in their self-determination quest?

You should be learned enough to know that this a free world of freedom of association. And that no sane man/woman can be coerced into a union he/she dislikes.

Itsekiris are better off with the Yorubas in OduaArewanistan republic. Go mind your business and leave Igbos out of your frustrations.
Abeg tell me, what is my concern with igbo nationhood? It is you guys that can't mention igbo without attaching the whole of the south south or Niger delta.
See parasite talking about feeding its host, it is we itsekiris ( and Ijaws) that feed your lazy ass. If oil revenues from our areas do not flow into your state for one month, you will all die of starvation. No south east state can survive one month without our oil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by cheruv: 7:18am On Jul 27, 2016
Ugomba:
I tinyela ya ebe o kwesri ino cheesy
Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by cheruv: 7:20am On Jul 27, 2016
wirinet:

His business is that his Anioma land was fraudulently carved into the SS...that's his business with the SS
Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by 36xtr39r: 7:22am On Jul 27, 2016
wirinet:

Abeg tell me, what is my concern with igbo nationhood? It is you guys that can't mention igbo without attaching the whole of the south south or Niger delta.
See parasite talking about feeding is host, it is wee itsekiris ( and Ijaws) that feed your lazy ass. If oil revenues from our areas do not flow into your state for one month, you will all die of starvation. No south east state can survive one month without our oil.

https://www.nairaland.com/3249977/anambra-over-1-billion-barrels-30trillioncuftgas

Frustrated ab0ki ass-licker from Itsekiri, you shall continue to gnash your teeth till you meet your Waterloo...soonest.

You stuttered that no south east state can survive one month without Itsekiri oil and yet you lots whine, weep and wail at the mere hearing of Biaf... or NK.

If the lies you wrote hold any water you and your partners in crime who have criminally benefitted and still benefitting from this contraption wouldn't be running amok on every media page, calling and supporting the use of violence and extra-judicial killings as a means to quelling a genuine agitation as against opting for a simple referendum.

Igbos are not interested in parasites, traitors or genocide conspirators. The Igbo struggle is strictly for hardworking achievers and goal-getters, and not for lazy cowards who have only survived by being stooges and weak-minded fellows.

No sane Biafran would wish to share a country with anything Edoid or Yoruboid.
You need to have your head examined by a brain expert for a remedy so you can stop wasting your time raving and ranting foolishly and senselessly on NL.

You and your parasitic elites have been in the habit of betraying the trust of the South. You rarely stand up to counter the great evils, injustice, inequity and lopsided arrangement in the polity but would rather join hands with the enemies of progress to ensure the continuation of evils in the land.

Your sins will surely find you murderous parasites out. There's no hiding for you. You shall reap your evils sooner than later.
Karma is standing sentry at your door post already.

https://www.nairaland.com/2461629/onshore-oil-fields-dont-want/7#39264577

Oyigbo LGA and Ogba-Ndoni-Egbema LGA are the two largest oil producing LGAs in Nigeria. Both LGAs are Igbo-speaking LGAs in Rivers State, and it is a reality that must be a source of heartache to Igbo haters.
To make matters worse for enemies of progress, Anambra and Imo States have the largest gas reserves in Nigeria. Miserable haters like you can help yourself out with a dose of rat poison.

There are crude oil wells in Izombe and Egbema, both in Imo State, being operated by Addax/Chevron and Sterling global respectively for many decades now.

Obigbo and Egbema were added to Rivers State in the 1976 boundary adjustment. They were part of the old Imo State and East Central. That necessitated Dee Sam Mbakwe to take the then federal government to court to return back those territories to Imo State.

https://www.nairaland.com/377857/abia-got-back-40-oil-wells-from-rivers-fgn-refused-to-pay-arrears-2010
These oil wells were taken from Abia during Obj's regime and handed to Rivers. Abia went to court and the case was settled by Yardua since early 2008 when the well were returned to their rightful owner.

Nigeria's total gas deposit is 188 TCF and Anambra has more than 30 tcf -
http://www.gasandoil.com/news/discoveries/d89bc98903f0500bdba5eca6bd2b8b9b

Igbos' survival is not hinged on political posts, presidency or crude oil unlike you greedy and criminal groups.

The most important thing is having oil in your brain. Japan, Luxembourg and Switzerland achieved prosperity without crude oil. 

Itsekiris should face OduaArewanistan republic and leave Igbos out of their frustrations.

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by cheruv: 7:24am On Jul 27, 2016
wirinet:

See parasite talking about feeding its host, it is we itsekiris ( and Ijaws) that feed your lazy ass. If oil revenues from our areas do not flow into your state for one month, you will all die of starvation. No south east state can survive one month without our oil.

If Nigeria didn't break up Igboland into SE and SS,we'd have had no basis of attachment!
Start agitating for the creation of Anioma state so that we'd attach to Anioma instead of Delta undecided
Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by Ugomba(m): 7:27am On Jul 27, 2016
wirinet:

you are either yoruba or bini guy. Thats their way.. Divide and Conquer.
So ND Republic is now an Ijaw agenda! So You are saying that Urhobo, Isoko, Itsekiri will turn down ND Republic inorder to be in One Nigeria?
The divide and conquer strategy. Its now boring now.
Yes I am an Anioma Igbo, My Ogwashi ukwu is my hometown and it is there since ages.
State creation don't define ethnic boundary.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by Ugomba(m): 7:34am On Jul 27, 2016
wirinet:

even if you are itsekiri(which I 80% doubt)
do you know that Nnewi people alone are Richer than all itsekiri people.
See who is talking about Oil.
1. Oyigbo lga in Riverz is one of the largest Oil producers, which tribe are they? IGBO
2. Egbema both in Imo and Riverz are huge Oil producers, and they are IGBOS
3. Etche in Riverz are Oil Producing are and they are IGBOS
4. Ndoki/Ukwa are Oil Producing Area and they are IGBOS
I can go on and on.
Igbo Land Have More Crude Oil than Itsekiri land. FACT!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by Beadex1(m): 7:38am On Jul 27, 2016
Chikpat:
Nonsense!

Arrant nonsense!

Nigeria has bn fair, very fair, damn too fair to d Niger Delta : d ppl n d region. At my age i knw nonsense either wen i read it, hear it or wen ppl say it.

The story of d MarginalizTion of d Niger Delta in Nigeria or by Nigeria z a single story - well prefabricated and doctored to suit d desires n wishes of d story tellers.... and i knw dat to be nonsense! Sheer nonsense!! Arrant nonsense!!!

D same story of how dey produce oil, contribute most to our economy, wt dir lands degraded to d point dat dey cant farm, cant swim etc. Its never a story of hw dir forefadas deposited oil in dir lands. Its neva a story of hw dir forefadas detamined d size n viability f oil der. Its neva a story of hw much money dey get n xtot frm oil coys, its neva a story of d national projects built in dir areas by govt, its neva a story of oil derivation formula in States allocations dat makes rivers n bayelsa get more funds dan d whole 5 States of d south east. Its neva a story of hw d positive impacts of d fed govt created min of Niger Delta. Its neva a story of hw much of our national resources we spend on amnesty. Its neva a story of d Niger Delta ppl sabotagin our pipelines, drilling oil ILLEGALLY and selling same without proceeds to govt. Its neva a story of hw GEJ was president and woefully shamed his ppl wt no tangible achievements. Its neva a story of hw much d Niger Delta luv matching ground money. Its neva a story of hw d Niger Delta hate and resist development thru d frustration of developmental projects wt dir so called matching ground fees. Its never a story of hw dir govs also steal n rob dem. Its neva a balanced story.... Always a story to fool ppl and cry wolf wen der z no rat in d first place. If dey want a republic by 1st August 2016, so bi it. Dey shud go mehn. U dont force ppl to stay in a republic.
But dont tell me NONSENSE.
Mehn all we are saying give our resources...we need To control our resources just like Kaduna are controlling their gold Is dat too hard

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by dragonking2: 7:44am On Jul 27, 2016
36xtr39r:

There isn't need to rigmarole; just tell her you're pained by her writeup and current position on the reality in the land.
There are numerous ethnic nationalities in SS; some were placed their for political convenience. Some dread to identify and be identified by their respective group and therefore choose to claim Nigerdelta or SS.
Why should I be pained? Have you not said worse? cheesy .It didn't still stop me from kicking ya ass as usual. . cheesy .She is entitled to whatever she wants to say, but it is obvious she speaks from both side of her cheeks which will hurt her at the end.. I only gave her a friendly advice.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by Beadex1(m): 7:48am On Jul 27, 2016
joborskill:
[s][/s]

Why can't you stick to the romance section instead of opening treasonable threads every minute on here? You risk been picked up by the DSS cos this thread is inciteful. Your new found love for politics section makes me doubt that a female is truly behind this moniker. Be careful and avoid loosing your freedom like Nnamdi kanu
are u for real ?? She should turn blind eye To Wat she think Is right just To avoid DSS harassment..... There's noting inciting about this post its a true fact..... for eg go To QIC Mobil platform Eket and see The numbers of Yoruba and Hausa working compared To The host state u will weep ... . Yoruba and Hausa constitute of more than 70 percent of workers there and u have The audacity To call this post inciting
Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by 36xtr39r: 7:54am On Jul 27, 2016
dragonking2:
Why should I be pained? Have you not said worse? cheesy .It didn't still stop me from kicking ya ass as usual. . cheesy .She is entitled to whatever she wants to say, but it is obvious she speaks from both side of her cheeks which will hurt her at the end.. I only gave her a friendly advice.

Well, as usual I shan't hesitate to plunge you further into the abysmal pit of nothingness where you duly belong.

Instead of grandstanding and hiding under SS be man enough to identify and be identified by your inconsequential ethnic group.
Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by dragonking2: 7:55am On Jul 27, 2016
wirinet:

Forget the OP.. She speaks from both sides of her cheeks. .Maybe she does it for the controversies it generates. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Accuses World Bank, IMF, Others Of Publishing Inaccurate Data / EndSARS Riots Aftermath: Over 2,200 Businesses Apply For Lagos Recovery Fund / Enugu Collapsed Bridge: Work Commences, As Gov Mbah, Umahi Inspect Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.