Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,562 members, 7,827,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

How To Spot A Fake Yeezy ?( Pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Spot A Fake Yeezy ?( Pictures) (1730 Views)

10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends / How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall / How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Spot A Fake Yeezy ?( Pictures) by MilesLamar(m): 12:26am On Jul 26, 2016
I'm curious to hw they knew it was a fake? Somebody help me out. angry

Re: How To Spot A Fake Yeezy ?( Pictures) by Nobody: 12:41am On Jul 26, 2016
grin

Obviously the price... Besides, u can't find yezzy everywhere.. They only sold this type of shoes in few numbers(very limited edition) and they worth a couple of grand..

Tat man wearing is obviously not a yezzy... Too many replicas are swarming the streets...

1 Like

Re: How To Spot A Fake Yeezy ?( Pictures) by Daniel2289(m): 12:43am On Jul 26, 2016
gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: How To Spot A Fake Yeezy ?( Pictures) by chimoskyg(m): 12:45am On Jul 26, 2016
The sole is extended to the front

1 Like

Re: How To Spot A Fake Yeezy ?( Pictures) by hummerwise(m): 12:53am On Jul 26, 2016
This guy really messed up..
I saw the thread earlier 2day,... Just pitied the guy,, the wash was just too much..

But to be honest he invited this upon himself... Becos..
1. Those currencies displayed were fake... Must yu use foreign currency when our own dear nigeria currency would have done the trick..

2. The footwear was fake.... We have other Nigerian footwears that r not well known even beta than this yeezy rubbish...

Must we always copy those oyinbo just to belong... The guy just brought international shame on us and on other naija celebs..

Yeezy boots my foot

1 Like

Re: How To Spot A Fake Yeezy ?( Pictures) by MilesLamar(m): 1:00am On Jul 26, 2016
Guys thanks.. buh una no dey slip? Haba
Re: How To Spot A Fake Yeezy ?( Pictures) by Nobody: 1:12am On Jul 26, 2016
MilesLamar:
I'm curious to hw they knew it was a fake? Somebody help me out. angry
This should help http://www.kingsdownroots.co.uk/how-to-spot-fake-yeezy-boost-350s/

1 Like

Re: How To Spot A Fake Yeezy ?( Pictures) by photoshoot(m): 4:39am On Jul 26, 2016
Hmm, went through that link now.
Anyone that does also, would be able to spot a fake as well..

lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How To Spot A Fake Yeezy ?( Pictures) by pussyeater(m): 5:18am On Jul 26, 2016
chimoskyg:
The sole is extended to the front
Wetin consign you? undecided
Re: How To Spot A Fake Yeezy ?( Pictures) by dauntless15(m): 5:45am On Jul 26, 2016
I don't know why people are crazy about this ugly shoes

1 Like

Re: How To Spot A Fake Yeezy ?( Pictures) by wittyt98(m): 6:36am On Jul 26, 2016
1. if you’re paying less than $250 for your Yeezys, that’s a pretty telling sign you’re not getting the real thing.
2. Most replicas have this part all f*cked up. Instead of the signature wavy pattern floating from left to right, they will, instead, have it going top to bottom.
3. The middle stitching should go all the way under the tip of the outsole. You can test this by using your finger to see where the middle seam ends. It should be asymmetrical on each shoe

4. The red heel tab should have nine stitch points on the center box.

5. The back stitching is where a lot of bootlegs reveal themselves. You should find stitching on both sides of the heel tab.

6. The sewed side boxes should have five red stitch spots, while each center box has nine. Another way to tell is that the spacing between the tab and collar is one centimeter.

7. The inner rubber sole has seven flower-like embossings.

8. the white inner rubber sole should be a different material from the rest of the black outer sole. There are also seven, flower-like dotted embossings, which should be placed in certain areas

9. The insoles should be going in opposite directions both on top and bottom.

10. This one is straight-forward. If the logos aren’t reflective side by side, you sick.

11. The grey on the laces should be lighter than the rest of the shoe.

12. The design on the laces is different from that on the actual sneaker and resembles something like a cross. It should also be a tone lighter than the other pattern.

13. Make sure the tag exactly matches the one on the box.

14. The label inside the shoe should be smooth, with absolutely no bumps on the edges. If it doesn’t match the box, it could be a wrap.

If you saw something different on your pair (or someone else’s), then Kanye has a very special message for you!
YOU RE ROCKING FEEZY NOT YEEZY FAKE! FAKE! FAKE! FAKE! JUST FAKE ASF!! ..lol I hope I've helped out

1 Like

Re: How To Spot A Fake Yeezy ?( Pictures) by chimoskyg(m): 9:31am On Jul 26, 2016
pussyeater:

Wetin consign you? undecided

I wan epp from buying fake grin
Re: How To Spot A Fake Yeezy ?( Pictures) by pussyeater(m): 12:57am On Jul 27, 2016
chimoskyg:

I wan epp from buying fake grin
grin grin grin That's me on your DP
Re: How To Spot A Fake Yeezy ?( Pictures) by chimoskyg(m): 11:30am On Jul 27, 2016
pussyeater:

grin grin grin That's me on your DP

Eating juicy thang, dnt steal my dp undecided

(1) (Reply)

The Weird Fantasy Of A Teenage Girl / Chekout This Photo Of Kim Kardashian's Hot Body / How To Find Out If A Girl Likes You In 12 Ways

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.