Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) (62934 Views)

Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot / Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by jonhemma11: 12:11pm On Jul 26, 2016
The young barrister took his woman to a supposed small party, only for her to open one of the chafing dishes to see her man’s marriage proposal written on a paper with her pic on it and an engagement ring in a small red box. Nice one. See more photos below; 

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/the-way-this-nigerian-man-proposed-to.html

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 26, 2016
Mumu guy undecided

Babe wey una don dey together for over 12 months should have seen signs if it's leading to marriage or not. I just dont understand these dramas anymore. After serious knacking and several outings, yeye guys be kneeling down with aluminium ring like person wey dem press him mumu button undecided The institution of marriage is not sustained by these melo-dramas but tolerance and forgiveness.

My papa no propose nor snap pre wedding pics but they are still together for over 4 decades. All this modern marriages are nothing but nolywood scripts.

After 2 years of marriage, una go dey write epistle for nairaland say my partner no sabi fuuckk, my wife no sabi cook. asking for yeye help from innocent nairalanders. That is if it doesn't end up in chasing each other out of the house with cutlass. Awon ode angry

930 Likes 129 Shares

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by RoyalBlak007: 12:18pm On Jul 26, 2016
these days....the way and platform at which you propose

is now more important than the marriage itself undecided

107 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by saintkel(m): 12:24pm On Jul 26, 2016
I won't join dis nonsense trend now in Nigeria. U love a woman b plain to her n propose; d exact way my dad did his, dat I will do. Missbronze darling, after all dis long years of knowing u n getting to be with u, I think d time is ripe for us to spend our days of eternity here on earth together, will u marry me?. Simple!!. #winks#

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 26, 2016
Cc lalasticlala mynd44 this na Frontpage material na wink
Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by THUNDER4real(m): 12:46pm On Jul 26, 2016
Hmmm, All this infatuation sef,....Hmmm...small time your eye will open for real like:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by THUNDER4real(m): 12:47pm On Jul 26, 2016
I PITY THE WORD MARRIAGE....People don't know the essence....they just plan the wedding without preparing for the marriage....Pre wedding proposal then pre wedding pixs, then extravagant spending on wedding day.. .Then what?....

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by ITbomb(m): 1:57pm On Jul 26, 2016
joborskill:
Mumu guy undecided

Babe wey una don dey together for over 12 months should have seen signs if it's leading to marriage or not. I just dont understand these dramas anymore. After serious knacking and several outings, yeye guys be kneeling down with aluminium ring like person wey dem press him mumu button undecided The institution of marriage is not sustained by these melo-dramas but tolerance and forgiveness.

My papa no propose nor snap pre wedding pics but they are still together for over 4 decades. All this modern marriages are nothing but nolywood scripts.

After 2 years of marriage, una go dey write epistle for nairaland say my partner no sabi fuuckk, my wife no sabi cook. asking for yeye help from innocent nairalanders. That is if it doesn't end up in chasing each other out of the house with cutlass. Awon ode angry
I tire my brother

To propose na show
Pre wedding pics don turn nollywood with angel Gab now featuring

upon say the guy down chop everything finish, an just to marry the girl make e no be say him wicked

81 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 26, 2016
ITbomb:

I tire my brother

To propose na show
Pre wedding pics don turn nollywood with angel Gab now attending

upon say the guy down chop everything finish, an just to marry the girl make e no be say him wicked

And if we talk now them go say we no dey romantic. grin

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by Giyerte(m): 2:18pm On Jul 26, 2016
joborskill:
Mumu guy undecided

Lol. You no be here o

13 Likes

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 26, 2016
Imma propose to my girl after Bomb ass sex on my bed without Kneeling down.

This is OVERRATED

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by Thunderlicious: 2:23pm On Jul 26, 2016
I am happy for her. husbands no easy to get AT ALL. Menopause is no respecter of persons.

14 Likes

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 26, 2016
I go put my own for PIT LATRINE.. ..

the issue now be say, where can I find one, so that I can direct my Damsel there

2 Likes

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 26, 2016
THUNDER4real:
I PITY THE WORD MARRIAGE....People don't know the essence....they just plan the wedding without preparing for the marriage....Pre wedding proposal then pre wedding pixs, then extravagant spending on wedding day.. .Then what?....
The fvckening and popping out of kids from the cervix.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:24pm On Jul 26, 2016
grin grin grin cool

2 Likes

Giyerte:

Lol. You no be here o

I tire for the guy.

1 Like

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by adebrave1(m): 2:25pm On Jul 26, 2016
All these things are not necessary jare. Be a responsible in your marriage thats the thing. Stop kneeling and start using your sense.

I like the concept tho!

5 Likes

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by Integrityfarms(m): 2:25pm On Jul 26, 2016
In ad much as I wish every prospective couple a happy home yet the amount of time put into all these prewedding ish doesn't often reflect in the marriage which is more than the hypes of wedding!

Lets be more committed to marriage than weddings and proposals!

8 Likes

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by kings09(m): 2:25pm On Jul 26, 2016
Though I agree wit u but take am easy na undecided
joborskill:
Mumu guy undecided

6 Likes

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by rainerboy1010: 2:26pm On Jul 26, 2016
issorite............

just bite the rest off

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by yeyeboi(m): 2:26pm On Jul 26, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by Malakh: 2:27pm On Jul 26, 2016
the guy na ode oshi, kneeling for a woman as if she dey do the man favor, ode oshi, iranu
joborskill:
Mumu guy undecided

8 Likes

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by Omotayor123(f): 2:27pm On Jul 26, 2016
Awww... Sweet cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by sexymoma(f): 2:27pm On Jul 26, 2016
Dis days proposal feels sweeter than marriage itself angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by ChappyChase: 2:27pm On Jul 26, 2016
joborskill:
Mumu guy undecided

undecided

4 Likes

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by adebrave1(m): 2:27pm On Jul 26, 2016
joborskill:
Mumu guy undecided

Guy you dey boil oooh.. why nah?? Anyways, there is an iota of truth in what you said.

13 Likes

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 26, 2016
[size=16pt]Nice one. Let the haters keep hating undecided[/size]

22 Likes

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by Badtman(m): 2:28pm On Jul 26, 2016
After dem don chop dia Konji and Ponmo like dear small small naw, Caption that Lady behind dem, she be like hmmmm after everyday Jangilover, dey deceive una oo

4 Likes

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by littlemistress: 2:28pm On Jul 26, 2016
Sweet! grin I wantu get married too embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by MissJoyJoy: 2:28pm On Jul 26, 2016
joborskill:
Mumu guy undecided

Why do you sound so bitter?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by CSTR12: 2:28pm On Jul 26, 2016
What is all these for after many dates and sleeping with the lady countless times. She is already yours na.
smh.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by Tapout(m): 2:29pm On Jul 26, 2016
joborskill:
Mumu guy undecided

Omo u no get chill at all grin

There's this female friend of mine that's so obsessed with proposal video clips. One day while we were discussing, she was like guys should better start learning how to propose cause she will say no to any man that comes up with a wack proposal.... I just laughed and was like "soon u will be doing the proposal, probably when u r 40 grin grin

that's how she stopped talking to me cry cry cry

50 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". / Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home / Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.