Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) - Business (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) (33040 Views)

6 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home Without Any Skill / How To Make $20/day Freelancing On Peopleperhour AKA PPH / 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by Dollabiz: 11:44am On Jun 30, 2017
Good
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by chidiogo123(f): 11:44am On Jul 03, 2017
Tolzeal:
I need someone that can find german blogs that accept guest post for food Niche.

Please I will need 15 and preferably with DA 15+

Can you find these blogs ? Payment is Instant

PRICE : 5K

Whatsapp : 08067487543
Do you still need this?
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by Tolzeal(m): 6:57pm On Jul 03, 2017
chidiogo123:
Do you still need this?

No .... Done thanks
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by fruzzy: 10:09pm On Jul 03, 2017
For your article write up(academic and general) and pencil portraits.Kindly contact me asap through rostix00@gmail.Com
Rates starting from $5 pending on number of words.
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by JohnieWalker(m): 3:05am On Jul 04, 2017
I need about Four article writers for a quick job. If you are good, please comment and I will contact you. Each article is around 400-500 words. Leave a comment if you are interested.
1. No excuses
2. Terms and Conditions Apply
3. You must be ready to do revision if necessary
I will handle the proofreading aspect myself and please do not go and spun articles I will find out because I have copyscape and I am also in the game. Note, I will be paying one naira per word.
Thanks and I hope to work with you all...
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by samogo1: 4:11am On Jul 04, 2017
very much interested. hit me up on iiprofit2015@gmail.com
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by goldenbaee: 4:44am On Jul 04, 2017
JohnieWalker:
I need about Four article writers for a quick job. If you are good, please comment and I will contact you. Each article is around 400-500 words. Leave a comment if you are interested.
1. No excuses
2. Terms and Conditions Apply
3. You must be ready to do revision if necessary
I will handle the proofreading aspect myself and please do not go and spun articles I will find out because I have copyscape and I am also in the game. Note, I will be paying one naira per word.
Thanks and I hope to work with you all...
Hello, I'm interested. contact me on whatsapp 08136244035
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by modath(f): 5:54am On Jul 04, 2017
Bring ALL your payoneer funds and cash out at good rates....

Cash ready 24/7 ... NO LIMIT

Transaction completed in minutes.. NO DELAY

Whatsapp on siggy...

Gracias.
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by akashi01(m): 7:21pm On Jul 04, 2017
bemagnify:
on which niche and country, more so y do you want to sell it

Marketing
USA

I'm selling cos I have another account

Fiverr.com/canvauser

My number is on signature
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by akashi01(m): 7:25pm On Jul 04, 2017
Fiverr Level 2 Seller Accounts For Sale

SEND A DM!!
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by Mission2prosper: 3:15am On Jul 08, 2017
coolfor your creative tshirt designs based on trends holla me

Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by modath(f): 8:43am On Jul 08, 2017

Whatsapp on siggy...

Gracias.
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 11, 2017
Let me assist you with your fiver work, Article writing, video animation, gig reviews, graphics design and others, contact me now 08189567951
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by modath(f): 6:41pm On Jul 11, 2017

Whatsapp on siggy...

Gracias.
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by Nobody: 3:17am On Jul 13, 2017
Fiverr / Upwork withdrawal services available.
Instant payment!

Paypal checkout service also available

Contact my siggy.

Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by topsquino(m): 9:34am On Aug 11, 2017
Dear Estimable Writer/Blogger:

Thank you for taking your time to read this project description. This particular project is about reviewing products. If you are interested, kindly read the information below.

PROJECT DESCRIPTION:

This is to notify you that we've another long-term project for writers who are proficient in the following categories: Phones & Tablets, Computer & Accessories, Beauty Products, and Baby Kids and Toys. Our primary aim is to help buyers make informed decisions regarding the items in those categories which can be found on Jumia, Konga, and other popular online stores in Nigeria. So, we need Nigerian writers who are very proficient in reviewing products in these categories.

REWARD

N1,800/500words
Your name will be published along with these articles.

REQUIREMENTS:

1) If you don't have a stable internet connection or laptop, this project is not for you.
2) If you don't understand the rules of grammar (punctuation marks, tenses etc), this project is not for you.
3) If you have not written articles before, this project is not for you.
4) If you are not a creative writer, this project is not for you.
5) If you are not passionate about writing, this project is not for you.
6) If you are not okay with the price, this project is not for you.
7) If you are looking for somebody to train you on writing, this project is not for you.

NOTE: We need high-quality articles. Don't waste your time if you cannot do this. We will not pay you for poorly written content.

HOW TO GET STARTED:

1) Send samples of your articles to topsquino (at) gmail (dot) com NOTE: change the (at) to @ and dot to . and remove the spaces as well.
2) If we are okay with your samples, we will request you to write a 300-word article test on SATURDAY. We DON'T pay for TEST
3) If we are okay with your test, we will start outsourcing our articles to you on MONDAY.

Regards

Topsquino

1 Like

Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 11, 2017
PAYPAL FUND NEEDED (BIG/SMALL)

Fiverr / Upwork withdrawal services available.

I will give u good rate if you bring huge deal for me before 4pm ::: 11/08/17

Instant payment is guaranteed. Let's deal.

Contact my siggy.

Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by chidiogo123(f): 1:30pm On Aug 16, 2017
If you can build a USA based email list, contact me by pm or my WhatsApp on my signature let's deal. Urgent.
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by victor101(m): 1:49pm On Aug 19, 2017
We'll be outsourcing to an academic editor and reviewer who has high level of copy-editing, critiquing theses, dissertations, academic documents and scholar papers. Efficient with APA, MLA, Chicago and other prominent style guides and formating. Would be great if you're a prolific academic writer also.

Proficiency to good working knowledge of MS word track changes and comment functions is highly desired.

You must be fanatical to meeting deadlines available via Email and WhatsApp for fluid communication.

Kindly indicate your interest and experience with an application here: aprofessor@naij.com
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by bedford101(m): 10:39am On Aug 29, 2017
Any good video editor here, quote me plz
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by mixter(m): 7:00pm On Aug 29, 2017
bedford101:
Any good video editor here, quote me plz
Interested.
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by nkhay(f): 10:30pm On Aug 29, 2017
I BUY PAYONEER FUNDS AT JUICY RATE!

GET IN TOUCH ON WHATSAPP FOR A SWIFT DEAL!
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by bedford101(m): 8:57am On Aug 30, 2017
mixter:

Interested.
please drop ur contact
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by mixter(m): 11:07am On Aug 30, 2017
bedford101:
please drop ur contact
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by Dyoungstar: 11:43pm On Sep 02, 2017
mixter:

Interested.

I am here
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by mixter(m): 2:54pm On Sep 03, 2017
Dyoungstar:

I am here
Was hoping you'd get in touch with me, but you never did. I assume you don't need my services anymore.
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by topsquino(m): 10:39am On Sep 06, 2017
Dear Estimable Academic Writer:

Hope this message meets you in good health.

PROJECT DESCRIPTION:

This is to notify you that we've another long-term project for 2 ACADEMIC WRITERS to help us write a dissertation of about 12, 000 words. The deadline for this project is 3 months. But we will need each Chapter for the dissertation every 7 days. One of the dissertation topic is CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT IN HOTEL INDUSTRY. The other topic is SHOPPING BEHAVIOR IN HOTEL INDUSTRY. We intend to outsource one dissertation topic to one person (writer). You can choose anyone you like so long you can do a good job.

REWARD: N3, 500/500 words
CITATION: HARVARD
ENGLISH: BRITISH

REQUIREMENTS:

1) If you don't have a stable internet connection or laptop, this project is not for you.
2) If you don't understand the rules of grammar (punctuation marks, tenses etc), this project is not for you.
3) If you have not written dissertation before, this project is not for you.
4) If you are not a creative writer, this project is not for you.
5) If you are not passionate about writing, this project is not for you.
6) If you are not okay with the price, this project is not for you.
7) If you are looking for somebody to train you on writing, this project is not for you.

NOTE: We need high-quality dissertation. Don't waste your time if you cannot do this. We will not pay you for poorly written content.

HOW TO GET STARTED:

1) Send samples of your articles to topsquino (at) gmail (dot) com NOTE: change the (at) to @ and dot to . and remove the spaces as well.
2) If we are okay with your samples, we will request you to write a 300-word RESEARCH article test on THURSDAY OR FRIDAY. We DON'T pay for TEST
3) If we are okay with your test, we will start outsourcing our articles to you on FRIDAY/SATURDAY.

Regards

Topsquino
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by Theflint1(m): 1:24pm On Sep 06, 2017
Hello,
I need to create several email addresses. Please, what app or site can I get free phone numbers to verify the email addresses?
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by justi4jesu(f): 9:21am On Sep 10, 2017
Bring your PAYONEER FUNDS, Fiverr Withdrawals, BITCOIN with instant funding of Naira etc.

Minimum $100 and above..............................

Contact on my Signature. Tested and Trusted for years... wink wink
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by Clone2020(m): 2:37am On Oct 16, 2017
Fiverr, Upwork, Elance, Freelancer, iwriter and all PayPal withdrawals @ Juicy Rates

1st withdrawal $100 & above; later withdrawals any amount

All transactions are done within minutes.

Contact in signature, Whatsapp link below
https:///send?phone=13472165293
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by Tabbaz(m): 4:06am On Oct 16, 2017
what we do

We buy and sell Malaysia ringgit (RM or MYR)
We buy and sell Etherum (eth)

We buy bitcoins (btc)
We buy Payoneer

Contact us today for swift and save transaction - https:///send?phone=2348064430202..

Good morning
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by gocare: 6:46pm On Oct 26, 2017
Please I need the help of someone who is good t serching for things on the internet.
please contact me here and on watsapp or call if you are good at it, by software or manual search i dont mind as far as it is wht I need
080xxxxxx8596xxxxx9669

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Russia's Ruble Is the World's Best Performing Currency / Banks Alert Customers To EMTL, Commence Remittance January 31 / Help! Strange Monetary Alerts In My Access Bank Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.