Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) - Business (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) (33042 Views)

6 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home Without Any Skill / How To Make $20/day Freelancing On Peopleperhour AKA PPH / 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by debybeautyworld(f): 5:40pm On Feb 11, 2019
Bulk payoneer fund needed.

Bring any amount from $50 to $50,000

Rate is friendly and swift payment is guaranteed.

Check my profile for WhatsApp link
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by EvilPOTATO(m): 8:03am On Dec 17, 2019
Hello Thread
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by YourWriter: 8:08am On Dec 17, 2019
I'm up for content writing jobs
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by gocare: 9:29am On Feb 11, 2021
Who is available for a writing job here?
I need an article of 1000 words.
pls quote me with your rate of send me a message on watsapp on zero 8 zero 8 5 nine six nine 66 nine
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by emmaversity(m): 10:25am On Feb 26, 2021
I need someone to write literature review on a topic in finance.

*Requirement:*
* Must be good in writing research or Undergraduate and masters project.
* Must good in APA and Havard style of referencing.
* Must deliver work free of plagiarism (atleast 15% similarity). Evidence of a plagiarism test.
* Must be able to deliver in 2weeks time
* Must be able to write a minimum of 40 pages excluding references.
* No excuse of NEPA issue
Must constant power

*Payment procedure*
* I am paying #10000
* I will pay #1000 to get the work started
* When the work is complete you will send it then I will pay the balance #9000

*Other Instruction*
*I will provide the format for the literature review
*The sub headings that makes up the conceptual clarification will be based on the reseach objectives and hypotheses which I will forward to you. Same applies to the theoretical review and empirical review.
* If you have trust issue and would like to make sure am not a scammer and would like to deal with me in person we can meet at the university of Lagos.
*Please attach a recent work you have done

If you are interested please kindly apply at
emmanuel.mbah at yahoo dot com
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by gocare: 12:56am On Aug 16, 2021
hello
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by Emprezz1: 10:31am On May 12, 2023
TruthMustBeTold:
Hello, are you an avid writer? I mean can you write unique blog articles of 400 words every weekday(Mon-Fri) for a top blog in Canada? at a near native English level? If so then read on,,blog posts are on android and you will be given specific website to source your content from. Plagiarism isn't allowed as the client has already given me access to his copyscape account already. Blog posts are in two phases. The first 200 words blog post will be delivered in d morning while d second 200 words blog posts will be delivered in the afternoon US time. This is a long term job and the pay is $60. Send me a pm and i will reply u immediately. Thanks.

Hello, any long time writing job available currently?
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by Eseedos(f): 11:48am On May 12, 2023
I am interested please contact me on 08051325065

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Russia's Ruble Is the World's Best Performing Currency / Banks Alert Customers To EMTL, Commence Remittance January 31 / Help! Strange Monetary Alerts In My Access Bank Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.