Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,669 members, 7,820,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) - Business (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) (33140 Views)

6 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home Without Any Skill / How To Make $20/day Freelancing On Peopleperhour AKA PPH / 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by Bibyken(f): 8:47pm On Oct 26, 2017
gocare:
Please I need the help of someone who is good t serching for things on the internet.
please contact me here and on watsapp or call if you are good at it, by software or manual search i dont mind as far as it is wht I need
080xxxxxx8596xxxxx9669
things like what? can u throw more light pls?
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by CorrectionFLuid: 4:49pm On Nov 26, 2017
Bump
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by CorrectionFLuid: 4:52pm On Nov 26, 2017
gocare:
If your hands are full and you need someone to assist, instead of giving the job to any foreigner eg paki, drop the job here.

Let's help each other, it is painful giving out jobs to outsiders, give it to a fellow Nigerian....

So ways to go about it: if you have too much on your hands, or you have a job you can't do , or you don't have time abeg outsource the job/jobs here...

You say what you need and decide on the best way to pay your worker, you can go to their page eg fiverr page and order so the person gets a review OR you pay the person on whatever way you guys agree on eg bank transfer or recharge card.

Let's help ourselves o...

Bro do you still do fiverr reviews?
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by gocare: 2:48am On Nov 30, 2017
CorrectionFLuid:

Bro do you still do fiverr reviews?

No Sir.
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by Emperorchix(m): 8:37am On Nov 30, 2017
join nnu today and make guaranteed 5k or more every month, Check my signature for more info.
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by go4success(f): 6:37am On Dec 01, 2017
I need a creative writer to re-write a tribute.(Payment 16k)
Requirement; Must be a fast typist with excellent grammar. Above all, must have experience in creative writing, either fiction or non-fiction. Please, no time wasters. This is an urgent work. The content is about 16,000 words; I am paying N1 per word. Please don't contact me if you are occupied or didn't meet the requirement. I won't pay for sub-standard work or late delivery. Deadline is Monday evening, but I need the first 26 pages urgently, so you have to tell me when I can get that. Thanks
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by CorrectionFLuid: 8:51am On Dec 02, 2017
gocare:

No Sir.

Alright thanks.
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by CorrectionFLuid: 8:52am On Dec 02, 2017
go4success:
I need a creative to re-write a tribute.(Payment 16k)
Requirement; Must be a fast typist with excellent grammar. Above all, must have experience in creative writing, either fiction or non-fiction. Please, no time wasters. This is an urgent work. The content is about 16,000 words; I am paying N1 per word. Please don't contact me if you are occupied or didn't meet the requirement. I won't pay for sub-standard work or late delivery. Deadline is Monday evening, but I need the first 26 pages urgently, so you have to tell me when I can get that. Thanks

I'm your guy... Is the work still available?
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by go4success(f): 10:17am On Dec 02, 2017
CorrectionFLuid:

I'm your guy... Is the work still available?
Someone is handling it, thanks
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by Seylad2009(m): 12:24pm On Mar 02, 2018
go4success:
Lifetime Premium Grammarly for sale.

This is useful for Articles, ebooks, blogs post Writers.

It's a powerful tool for plagiarism checking, sentences correction, etc. You can Google more about "Grammarly Premium"

Contact me via signature

Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by justi4jesu(f): 11:30am On Mar 07, 2018
Bring all your fiverr withdrawals....

Contact me on whatsapp
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by authecosta911(m): 10:02pm On Mar 09, 2018
hey guy, I need someone that can get me at least 500± like for my facebook page, quote me if you can handle it very urgent pls
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by chieni(f): 7:17pm On Mar 13, 2018
Hi guys, if you need an audio transcriber to assist you with your freelance job, mention me or send an email to eeenjoy67@gmail.com
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by LovethCoded: 2:45pm On Mar 18, 2018
well done
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by TruthMustBeTold: 8:30am On Mar 25, 2018
Hello my country people,
I haven't really tried this outsourcing thing before, but I really hope I don't get my hands burnt as I'm about to give it a shot for the first time.

So here is the thing.
I am a top rated freelancer on Upwork who has a long history of delivering amazing jobs ever since I joined the platform almost two years ago.
Recently, I have been busy with my academics and as a final year student in one of the universities in the South western part of Nigeria, I just can't afford to take chances with my education after spending almost 7 years running a 5-year course (you can blame it on incessant strike actions).

So there is this long term job with one of my favourite clients on the platform I would need the help of a talented copywriter with.

It's a batch of 20 informative articles about some popular wristwatch brands of 1000-word each.
I'm ready to pay 20k for the 20 articles, and I can guarantee long-term collaboration if the work really beats my expectations. I am gonna forward some previously written samples to your mail to give you an idea of the preferred writing style.

Here is the thing:
1. You aren't working for me, we are both working for a foreign client, and here is an opportunity for u to be working and getting paid on the regular too.
2. It is very important we both ensure the articles are not plagiarized. VERY VERY IMPORTANT
3. I have a grammarly premium to run the articles through plagiarism checks and some grammar errors, so you don't have to bother about that, I will take care of it.

I will relay any other infor to you as soon as we start talking.
Thanks,
M.A

1 Like

Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by chrome001: 4:44pm On Apr 08, 2018
Hi Guys.

This position has been filled. Thank you.
I am going to be booked full very soon, and I need 2 excellent writers to help me out. The pay is going to be 2naira per word with the possibility of increasing it to 3 naira if you impress me with your writing style. When applying, send me a sample of an article you have written and be prepared to write a 100 words test.

Shoot me a mail at teeykush@yahoo.com. And don't forget to send your sample.

Note: If you aren't comfortable writing the test or with the payment, then don't apply.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by ChikaStephnie: 5:30pm On Apr 08, 2018
I' m available for all Academic writing jobs in APA and MLA writing styles.
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by ChikaStephnie: 5:32pm On Apr 08, 2018
I'm available for Academic writing jobs. I can write in APA and MLA format
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by ChikaStephnie: 5:34pm On Apr 08, 2018
I'm available for your Academic writing jobs in APA and MLA format. (08136365603)
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by shexton: 5:02am On Apr 11, 2018
[right][/right]
chrome001:
Hi Guys.
I am going to be booked full very soon, and I need 2 excellent writers to help me out. The pay is going to be 2naira per word with the possibility of increasing it to 3 naira if you impress me with your writing style. When applying, send me a sample of an article you have written and be prepared to write a 100 words test.

Shoot me a mail at teeykush@yahoo.com. And don't forget to send your sample.

Note: If you aren't comfortable writing the test or with the payment, then don't apply.

Thank you.

I've sent you a mail please reply.
shextroll11@gmail.com
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by Alienwrit3r: 10:44pm On Apr 19, 2018
Available for all writing jobs....well written and SEO oriented articles... Contact @09063354900
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by victor101(m): 9:39pm On Jun 23, 2018
For Only SERIOUS SEO COPYWRITERS ONLY!! NO PLAGIARISM ALL ARTICLES MUST PASS COPYSCAPE(95%)

Articles about gambling

I'll be sending to you a zip folder with the technical task instructions. Moreover, also there would be a file with keywords which you need to use in the articles, title, and description. According to this keywords, you can search for information to create your own, unique article - not less than 95% according to the web source copyscape. Text content is indicated in the excel file which would be sent to you.

This is an ongoing project, so the length of articles are also different. Pay is N130 per every 100 words.
You must have a steady POWER (at least considerably), INTERNET, LAPTOP/COMPUTER and super talented as a SEO copywriter. I'd also love to gauge an example of similar work you've done before. If you are ready to start, I need to know how many words can you write in a day.

Contact via Whatsapp on my Signature OR sch9273[at]gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by tammyboy1(m): 1:28am On Jul 30, 2018
Hello please check out my gigs,buy from me,i'll return the favour,give five star ratings,favourite,etc I want to grow to a level 1 seller please help.....fiverr.com/kingtammy
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by feminineA: 6:51pm On Oct 05, 2018
Hello

Please i need an experienced academic writer in Operations Management (OM)( I will verifiy this) for a 3000 words assignment

contact me on 08096602523

Thanks
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by vivypretty(f): 7:11pm On Oct 05, 2018
go4success:
hey, I am sure you found who you have been looking for.
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by vivypretty(f): 7:17pm On Oct 05, 2018
TruthMustBeTold:
Hello my country people,
I haven't really tried this outsourcing thing before, but I really hope I don't get my hands burnt as I'm about to give it a shot for the first time.

So here is the thing.
I am a top rated freelancer on Upwork who has a long history of delivering amazing jobs ever since I joined the platform almost two years ago.
Recently, I have been busy with my academics and as a final year student in one of the universities in the South western part of Nigeria, I just can't afford to take chances with my education after spending almost 7 years running a 5-year course (you can blame it on incessant strike actions).

So there is this long term job with one of my favourite clients on the platform I would need the help of a talented copywriter with.

It's a batch of 20 informative articles about some popular wristwatch brands of 1000-word each.
I'm ready to pay 20k for the 20 articles, and I can guarantee long-term collaboration if the work really beats my expectations. I am gonna forward some previously written samples to your mail to give you an idea of the preferred writing style.

Here is the thing:
1. You aren't working for me, we are both working for a foreign client, and here is an opportunity for u to be working and getting paid on the regular too.
2. It is very important we both ensure the articles are not plagiarized. VERY VERY IMPORTANT
3. I have a grammarly premium to run the articles through plagiarism checks and some grammar errors, so you don't have to bother about that, I will take care of it.

I will relay any other infor to you as soon as we start talking.
Thanks,
M.A

Hey, I am a good creative writer and I also work on Fiverr but things seem to be going at a slow pace.
It would be great to have that thrill I get from writing again.
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by marvin212: 1:01am On Oct 06, 2018
For your professionally done video editing please kindly quote me.
Chat me. On whatsapp instead: 08164195052
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by humbleme99(f): 11:00pm On Oct 23, 2018
Chat me on WhatsApp if you can optimize a LinkedIn profile for Business and career purposes Professionals only pls. 08138868119.
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by bewitching: 4:11am On Oct 24, 2018
Contact 09093308321 for the following services;

Writing

Editing

Proofreading

Female Voiceover
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by tonyx4x44(m): 9:09am On Feb 10, 2019
I need copywriters that are good excellent in creating product copy

Requirements:

1. Must know how to write error-free content in correct American English
2. Must be able to create content with coherent grammar and syntax
3. Must understand how to create copy that sells (with a focus on benefit not features, and on the pain points of the prospects and their potential reason for hesitation)
4. Must be able to keep to deadlines

P.S: all content will be checked for plagiarism with Copyscape

If this sounds like you, apply by following the steps below

- Create a short description (3 sentences) of the following products
https://www.amazon.com/Portal-Cool-Flosser-Electric-Irrigator/dp/B07KNN6S2C
https://www.amazon.com/Simplee-Women-V-Neck-Sleeve-Stripe/dp/B07C5NRZ7Z

- Put the descriptions in a Google document and apply with the link to WhatsApp: 08065033165 Thanks

Remuneration: ₦3/word

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Godstime Chukwubuikem Samuel Gives Dangote A Portrait In Imo. Photos / #2.5 Million: Will You Invest Here Or Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures? / New Naira: We Didn’t Anticipate Challenges, CBN Admits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.