Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Photos: Young Female Doctor Killed In A Fatal Accident In Abia Sate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: Young Female Doctor Killed In A Fatal Accident In Abia Sate (928 Views)

Abiriba Man To Marry Two Ladies Same Day In Abia (Photos) / Am Searching For A Single Female Doctor With Features As The Lady On This Pix. / I'm A Young Female With A Good Job, Do I Really Have To Settle For Less? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Young Female Doctor Killed In A Fatal Accident In Abia Sate by examhall(f): 10:09pm On Jul 26, 2016
[img]http://4.bp..com/-GIlP8R0xPvM/V5fAMlExLKI/AAAAAAAKAs0/7jjmif2LWF4tEPYSWTMEMWimmndggGZzQCLcB/s400/1.jpg[/img]

cc: lalasticlala

This beautiful young doctor identified as Dr. Nneoma Uhuegbu died in a fatal accident around Umuikaa on her way to Umuahia from Aba last night. She was on her way to Umuahia to collect her induction gown as a fresh medical doctor. Her induction is on the 28 at ABSU. According to reports, 12 passengers and driver involved in the accident survived except for her. This is so sad! May her soul rest in peace. Amen! Below is what her friend Ogbonnaya Bonky Chibuzor wrote on Facebook:
“The audacity of death. The reckless, arrogant enemy of humanity has struck again. On this occasion, its wicked hands did us an irreparable damage which is permanent. It has snatched away a humble, brilliant, amiable, creative and hard-working doctor from us, in a rude and shocking manner. Nneoma has spent 8 years of her life studying medicine & surgery. Their induction into the medical body was scheduled to hold this Thursday 28 July. What a loss!!!.. What happens to the project I wanted you to be part of? what of the lives you planned to save as a medical doctor should we forget about it? No!!!! Hey, I am dreaming, some one should tell me am hallucinating. We are all aware of death’s recklessness, yet we raise our heads with pride, as the faithful children of God Almighty, who believe in His holiness, the resurrection of Jesus and His superior power over all mundane activities and interests of this wicked world. God has allowed in His wisdom, what his power can avoid. We love you Dr Nneoma…. The Lord grant your family and colleagues the fortitude to bear this great loss. I will see you in Heaven, RIP Nneoma.”
[img]http://3.bp..com/-Btq9Dlm6dAE/V5fAd1OFZ0I/AAAAAAAKAs8/93K8LDwc3BE6QqxTS-_vQJVu5nSAwUAngCLcB/s1600/3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-Si-u7h1Hxqg/V5fAeB8FYcI/AAAAAAAKAtA/-W1uvNAaLaE1VYPbrs8-CNFaUtSmpaiNwCLcB/s1600/4.jpg[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-H9ECvlHPcqo/V5fAeFobiDI/AAAAAAAKAtE/xpXmseMYgmo9u-mPpzM1zJeW06HHhb1ZgCLcB/s1600/6.jpg[/img]

Source: http://www.timenaija.com/2016/07/26/photos-young-female-doctor-killed-in-a-fatal-accident-in-abia-sate-2/
Re: Photos: Young Female Doctor Killed In A Fatal Accident In Abia Sate by examhall(f): 10:10pm On Jul 26, 2016
oh!
Such a big lose
Re: Photos: Young Female Doctor Killed In A Fatal Accident In Abia Sate by oatzeal(m): 10:13pm On Jul 26, 2016
jeez... too serious ..RIP NNE
Re: Photos: Young Female Doctor Killed In A Fatal Accident In Abia Sate by madridguy(m): 10:13pm On Jul 26, 2016
Rip
Re: Photos: Young Female Doctor Killed In A Fatal Accident In Abia Sate by Cutehector(m): 10:14pm On Jul 26, 2016
Condolences to her family
Re: Photos: Young Female Doctor Killed In A Fatal Accident In Abia Sate by ahnie: 10:15pm On Jul 26, 2016
examhall:
oh!

Such a big lose

I tell you

Adieu Nneoma
Re: Photos: Young Female Doctor Killed In A Fatal Accident In Abia Sate by Ugoeze2016: 10:16pm On Jul 26, 2016
Very unfortunate. RIP dear
Re: Photos: Young Female Doctor Killed In A Fatal Accident In Abia Sate by Joygalore(f): 10:30pm On Jul 26, 2016
cry
Such a beautiful girl

RIP sad
Re: Photos: Young Female Doctor Killed In A Fatal Accident In Abia Sate by olatunjithomas(m): 10:31pm On Jul 26, 2016
...... cry may her soul rest in peace
Re: Photos: Young Female Doctor Killed In A Fatal Accident In Abia Sate by Flexherbal(m): 10:36pm On Jul 26, 2016
RIP!
Re: Photos: Young Female Doctor Killed In A Fatal Accident In Abia Sate by bentlywills(m): 10:37pm On Jul 26, 2016
cry cry cry cry

RIP Nne
Re: Photos: Young Female Doctor Killed In A Fatal Accident In Abia Sate by Daniel2289(m): 2:54am On Jul 27, 2016
Such a sad one.
Re: Photos: Young Female Doctor Killed In A Fatal Accident In Abia Sate by SweetieConstie(f): 8:31am On Jul 27, 2016
OMG!!!shockedcry

Such a beautiful young lady, an intelligent medical doctor! Oh death! Where is thy sting?? cry

May her beautiful soul rest in perfect peace... May God grant her family and friends (especially her mom) the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss! crycry

How despairing, how tragic! sadcry
Re: Photos: Young Female Doctor Killed In A Fatal Accident In Abia Sate by vivianbelema(f): 8:56am On Jul 27, 2016
RIP beautiful. What a world embarassed
Re: Photos: Young Female Doctor Killed In A Fatal Accident In Abia Sate by iamVirus(m): 9:00am On Jul 27, 2016
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Photos: Young Female Doctor Killed In A Fatal Accident In Abia Sate by LuveU2(f): 9:12am On Jul 27, 2016
OmGod crycry
Re: Photos: Young Female Doctor Killed In A Fatal Accident In Abia Sate by omas1(m): 9:14am On Jul 27, 2016
Life itself is a risk , sometimes you wonder why certain things happen to certain people. That's why it's better to lead a good life Co's tomorrow you will end up being a memory to others.
R.I.P MISS.

(1) (Reply)

I Am About To Cheat / Ladies;Hitting A Guy On His Chest Or Spanking His Butt Is A Sexual Molestation. / GUYS Your Advise Is Needed Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.