Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

What Tribe Has The Most Gullible/easily Deceived Girls??? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Tribe Has The Most Gullible/easily Deceived Girls??? (5547 Views)

A Must Read: Why Are Girls Easily Deceived With Lies Than With Truth / I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date / Man Deceived By A Lady He Was Toasting Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Tribe Has The Most Gullible/easily Deceived Girls??? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 27, 2016
adedayoa2:
ooh, you came here to make fun or laugh at girls you have slept with? what happened to growing up?
am not laughing at anyone.. I even advised ladies, pls u are accusing me falsely ma'am, but once again, I'm sorry... Didn't know it will get this far... I love everyone equally.
Re: What Tribe Has The Most Gullible/easily Deceived Girls??? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 27, 2016
kaziblake:
okay!what is it?
What would u have me do for u so u can be cool with me cos u hot! Wat should I do to quench yr fire? cry
Re: What Tribe Has The Most Gullible/easily Deceived Girls??? by adedayoa2(f): 12:29pm On Jul 27, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
am not laughing at anyone.. I even advised ladies, pls u are accusing me falsely ma'am, but once again, am sorry... Didn't know it will get this far... I love everyone equally.
hahahahahahahqhahahaha, any girl that decides to date you, trusts you. Dont have this kind of thing in mind abeg.
Re: What Tribe Has The Most Gullible/easily Deceived Girls??? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 27, 2016
adedayoa2:
hahahahahahahqhahahaha, any girl that decides to date you, trusts you. Dont have this kind of thing in mind abeg.
I dont understand what u mean ma'am...
Re: What Tribe Has The Most Gullible/easily Deceived Girls??? by Certifiedbillio(m): 12:31pm On Jul 27, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
thanks bro... #wat a relief

The ladies got no chill on me undecided
she will with time
Re: What Tribe Has The Most Gullible/easily Deceived Girls??? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 27, 2016
Certifiedbillio:
she will with time
ok bro... thanks, I just pray I get outta dis one undecided
Re: What Tribe Has The Most Gullible/easily Deceived Girls??? by adedayoa2(f): 12:35pm On Jul 27, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
I dont understand what u mean ma'am...
the fact that you slept with a girl before the 90 days rule
Re: What Tribe Has The Most Gullible/easily Deceived Girls??? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 27, 2016
adedayoa2:
the fact that you slept with a girl before the 90 days rule
buh have it In mind that am not a womanizer... Some give it willingly...
Re: What Tribe Has The Most Gullible/easily Deceived Girls??? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 27, 2016
Amudimpka in the morning and now you? You just confirmed my curiosity and I give it to you guys, stupidity runs in your vein!

Am outta here. Just after what have read today, I can categorically say
ALL IGBO BOYS ARE FOOLS
ALL IGBO BOYS ARE BIGOT
ALL IGBO BOYS ARE ILLITERATES
ALL IGBO BOYS ARE NONENTITIES
ALL IGBO BOYS ARE BRAINLESS
ALL IGBO BOYS ARE MENTALLY DERANGED
quote me anywhere. Have seen a lot of stupid threads opened by Igbo boys just to rile up the Yorubas,and instead of few of them to become sensible and caution the insensitive ones,they join the train so am drawing my conclusion based on these notions

5 Likes

Re: What Tribe Has The Most Gullible/easily Deceived Girls??? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 27, 2016
sheunsheun:
OP what can you take this

Top 10 State With The Highest Hiv Prevalence in Nigeria

No. 10, Ondo State with 4.3%
No. 9, Cross River State with 4.4%
No. 8, Yobe State with 5.3%
No. 7, Both Oyo State and Sokoto State with 5.6%
No. 6, Akwa Ibom State with 6.4%
No. 5, Federal Capital Territory, Abuja with 7.5%
No. 4, Nasarawa State with 8.1%
No. 3, Kaduna State with 9.2%
No. 2, Taraba State with 10.5%
No. 1, Rivers State with 15.2%
an not surprised, 8 out of every 10 prostitutes are Igbo,the remaining 2 shared among other tribes

2 Likes

Re: What Tribe Has The Most Gullible/easily Deceived Girls??? by kaziblake(f): 1:12pm On Jul 27, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
What would u have me do for u so u can be cool with me cos u hot! Wat should I do to quench yr fire? cry
Fine!just quit mentioning me
Re: What Tribe Has The Most Gullible/easily Deceived Girls??? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 27, 2016
Chai

Re: What Tribe Has The Most Gullible/easily Deceived Girls??? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 27, 2016
kaziblake:
Fine!just quit mentioning me
no p then... angry
Re: What Tribe Has The Most Gullible/easily Deceived Girls??? by kaziblake(f): 1:22pm On Jul 27, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
no p then... angry
Better
Re: What Tribe Has The Most Gullible/easily Deceived Girls??? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 27, 2016
kaziblake:
Better
aarrgh!

Why u quote me again?

Re: What Tribe Has The Most Gullible/easily Deceived Girls??? by adedayoa2(f): 1:30pm On Jul 27, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
buh have it In mind that am not a womanizer... Some give it willingly...
and you do it willingly
Re: What Tribe Has The Most Gullible/easily Deceived Girls??? by AmuDimpka: 1:42pm On Jul 27, 2016
southniyikaye:
Amudimpka in the morning and now you? You just confirmed my curiosity and I give it to you guys, stupidity runs in your vein!

Am outta here. Just after what have read today, I can categorically say
ALL IGBO BOYS ARE FOOLS
ALL IGBO BOYS ARE BIGOT
ALL IGBO BOYS ARE ILLITERATES
ALL IGBO BOYS ARE NONENTITIES
ALL IGBO BOYS ARE BRAINLESS
ALL IGBO BOYS ARE MENTALLY DERANGED
quote me anywhere. Have seen a lot of stupid threads opened by Igbo boys just to rile up the Yorubas,and instead of few of them to become sensible and caution the insensitive ones,they join the train so am drawing my conclusion based on these notions

Pls this is not insult but an observation and honest one indeed

What's wrong with this ..is it not the fact
Re: What Tribe Has The Most Gullible/easily Deceived Girls??? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 27, 2016
AmuDimpka:

Pls this is not insult but an observation and honest one indeed

What's wrong with this ..is it not the fact
yea it is a fact and I just stated my own facts too,do you have a problem with that? You drew ur conclusion from observation and I did same,any problem?
Re: What Tribe Has The Most Gullible/easily Deceived Girls??? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 27, 2016
adedayoa2:
and you do it willingly
Yes b, because they gave it willingly.. .
Re: What Tribe Has The Most Gullible/easily Deceived Girls??? by Exmarte: 3:58pm On Jul 27, 2016
Just spotted another tribal bigot with a cockroach infested brain.

Op no mind me,na play I dey play...but seriously,even if u get a reasonable intention for this thread,the way you constructed the whole thing made you sound dumb,stupid and immature

Biko,d whole idea dey senseless sef

Op,abeg no vex o...just saying my mind
Re: What Tribe Has The Most Gullible/easily Deceived Girls??? by uncletech(m): 4:07pm On Jul 27, 2016
But u fine small shall.
MizTyna:
The OP needs serious education on women and relationships but lemme try give you a summary. No woman is gullible,if she let's you straff with no wahala,it's cause she likes you. Doesn't mean other people are having it easy like that. And smart guys know this. Forming hard to get is just stupid when you're interested. After all these talk,same boys will still open a women bashing thread on how difficult women can be. You guys should make up your minds fast. What do you want?!
Re: What Tribe Has The Most Gullible/easily Deceived Girls??? by Kakamorufu(m): 6:40pm On Jul 27, 2016
southniyikaye:
an not surprised, 8 out of every 10 prostitutes are Igbo,the remaining 2 shared among other tribes
another angle
Re: What Tribe Has The Most Gullible/easily Deceived Girls??? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 27, 2016
dannyben5:
Op i need to talk to u,pls open the door....

Looool.. grin grin grin
Re: What Tribe Has The Most Gullible/easily Deceived Girls??? by dannyben5: 9:38pm On Jul 27, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
Am sorry for everything guys.. . Pls do forgive ur friend, I never knew it will get this far... Pls do forgive me... I love you all kiss

Kaziblake
Certifiedbillio
Dannyben5
Gofwane
Miztyna
Florblu
Kakamorufu am sorry guys
bro no offence....

Re: What Tribe Has The Most Gullible/easily Deceived Girls??? by reserved111(m): 9:45pm On Jul 27, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
[b] I've been into relationships, dated both Igbos and Yorubas, lots of em (never dated any apart from ladies from the two tribes). But I was more into Yoruba women and noticed they easily let me eat more than half of the cookie lol without much stress or spending much all because they want to keep a handsome boyfriend to themselves...

But that's not how to keep a man to ur self, opening ur legs for him only pushes him away faster than it keeps him close, women who prove " HTG "(hard to get) tend to make us know their worth, and that no man, no matter how good looking or rich can make em give up their body just so he can still hang around her. It never works that way my dear ladies, take note! U see him thinking about u all the time, taking u seriously, making sure he knows u better, u'd even notice he's not into deceit anymore ever since he noticed u are NOT like every other girl... Carry urself well and if he is a a serious man, he will stick to u no matter what be the case. Carry urself well ladies!

Now I have come to the conclusion that Yoruba ladies are more gullible than any other tribe. "pls note: AM JUDGING FROM THE TRIBES I'VE DATED THEIR LADIES " so u can as well do us a favor by telling us which u think has the more gullible girls. [/b]

Hard to get my foot! Bros u're letter "L"
Re: What Tribe Has The Most Gullible/easily Deceived Girls??? by Florblu(f): 10:11pm On Jul 27, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
Am sorry for everything guys.. . Pls do forgive ur friend, I never knew it will get this far... Pls do forgive me... I love you all kiss

Kaziblake
Certifiedbillio
Dannyben5
Gofwane
Miztyna
Florblu
Kakamorufu am sorry guys
Go and sin no more
#Peace

1 Like

Re: What Tribe Has The Most Gullible/easily Deceived Girls??? by Kakamorufu(m): 7:45am On Jul 28, 2016
DatCuteGuy:

Kaziblake
Certifiedbillio
Dannyben5
Gofwane
Miztyna
Florblu
Kakamorufu am sorry guys
ngwanu
Re: What Tribe Has The Most Gullible/easily Deceived Girls??? by Rechywest(f): 9:26am On Jul 28, 2016
MizTyna:
The OP needs serious education on women and relationships but lemme try give you a summary. No woman is gullible,if she let's you straff with no wahala,it's cause she likes you. Doesn't mean other people are having it easy like that. And smart guys know this. Forming hard to get is just stupid when you're interested. After all these talk,same boys will still open a women bashing thread on how difficult women can be. You guys should make up your minds fast. What do you want?!
You've said it all my dear... . Chop kiss.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

GRAPHIC: This Is Why You Should Never Sit With Legs Crossed / Nigerian Girl Claims She Swallows Undiluted Sperm To Expand Her Hips / My Brother In Law Has Been My Lover For More Than 10 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.