Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

A Must Read: Why Are Girls Easily Deceived With Lies Than With Truth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Must Read: Why Are Girls Easily Deceived With Lies Than With Truth (1762 Views)

I Lose Interest In Girls Easily. What Could Be The Problem? / Girls Easily Give Out Their Numbers These Days / Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Must Read: Why Are Girls Easily Deceived With Lies Than With Truth by ty4real123: 7:17pm On Aug 13, 2018
There is this girl called Lizzy. I have been running behind her
for long ,begging her like a primary school pupil begging MOI-MOI from his classmate to accept my love.
But she scorned at me just because she asked whether i wasrich,and i told her i am from a poor family. After some times, i disappeared and she thought that i went to Europe meanwhile i was just in the city.
This time around,i begged a flashy car from a friend,went and picked her up and we went for a dinner. There at the
restaurant,i told her big.
How i have bought a flat,car and i am about to relocate in the UK.She changed her words immediately by telling me that instead i am the one who did not like her because she is fat,that she loved me so much........from this point,we drove
straight to the hotel and guess what happened next
FRAILTY THY NAME IS WOMAN....Women like lies more than
truth..if you think otherwise you can prove me wrong.
Re: A Must Read: Why Are Girls Easily Deceived With Lies Than With Truth by Rosay15(f): 7:22pm On Aug 13, 2018
Nt all women op cus I knw myself, so is better for u to say some women love lies than truth..

1 Like

Re: A Must Read: Why Are Girls Easily Deceived With Lies Than With Truth by SirMichael1: 7:22pm On Aug 13, 2018
Same words, same story: Money.

I don't care. You have it all figured out. Ladies want money and I don't care.

I can't help but wonder why you wanted to date her. Just sex? Only sex? Are you an animal or a man whorē?

1 Like

Re: A Must Read: Why Are Girls Easily Deceived With Lies Than With Truth by Prognose: 7:23pm On Aug 13, 2018
Because girls can't handle the truth!
Re: A Must Read: Why Are Girls Easily Deceived With Lies Than With Truth by uwa1(m): 7:27pm On Aug 13, 2018
Rosay15:
Nt all women op cus I knw myself, so is better for u to say some women love lies than truth..

Re: A Must Read: Why Are Girls Easily Deceived With Lies Than With Truth by dingbang(m): 7:32pm On Aug 13, 2018
Rosay15:
so if you don't like money, what piques your interest.
Re: A Must Read: Why Are Girls Easily Deceived With Lies Than With Truth by Seunnzy(m): 7:35pm On Aug 13, 2018
well,op leme say they are following the footstep of their ancestor whom was tricked into eating forbidden fruit
Re: A Must Read: Why Are Girls Easily Deceived With Lies Than With Truth by spdamibiz: 7:37pm On Aug 13, 2018
Rosay15:
what drives a woman is attraction, then rosay will be showing green light grin
Rosay15:
what drives a woman is attraction, then rosay will be showing green light
Re: A Must Read: Why Are Girls Easily Deceived With Lies Than With Truth by prettysassygirl(f): 7:39pm On Aug 13, 2018
No time for argument with u op,your type just love to castigate women,ride on
Re: A Must Read: Why Are Girls Easily Deceived With Lies Than With Truth by Rosay15(f): 7:47pm On Aug 13, 2018
spdamibiz:
what drives a woman is attraction, then rosay will be showing green light ;Dwhat drives a woman is attraction, then rosay will be showing green light
.. Lol, I just have more knowledge about wat d op is saying cus I dey street. Abeg no miscoat me
Re: A Must Read: Why Are Girls Easily Deceived With Lies Than With Truth by spdamibiz: 10:17pm On Aug 13, 2018
Rosay15:
.. Lol, I just have more knowledge about wat d op is saying cus I dey street. Abeg no miscoat me
. street girl finally meet street boy, street baby loading...
Re: A Must Read: Why Are Girls Easily Deceived With Lies Than With Truth by fancy4eve(f): 11:31pm On Aug 13, 2018
ty4real123:
for long ,begging her like a primary school pupil begging MOI-MOI from his classmate to accept my love.
But she scorned at me just because she asked whether i wasrich,and i told her i am from a poor family. After some times, i disappeared and she thought that i went to Europe meanwhile i was just in the city.
This time around,i begged a flashy car from a friend,went and picked her up and we went for a dinner. There at the
How i have bought a flat,car and i am about to relocate in the UK.She changed her words immediately by telling me that instead i am the one who did not like her because she is fat,that she loved me so much........from this point,we drove
dis one weak me....but d gal cheap sha
Re: A Must Read: Why Are Girls Easily Deceived With Lies Than With Truth by Diso60090(m): 11:39am On Aug 14, 2018
Rosay15:

Cant wait to hack that breast bluetooth
Re: A Must Read: Why Are Girls Easily Deceived With Lies Than With Truth by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 14, 2018
Rosay15:
Abegi! Who be you?
Re: A Must Read: Why Are Girls Easily Deceived With Lies Than With Truth by Rosay15(f): 1:13pm On Aug 14, 2018
NorthernCherry:
Abegi! Who be you?
.. Go ask Google or better still go ask IFA(oracle).... Radarada undecided
Re: A Must Read: Why Are Girls Easily Deceived With Lies Than With Truth by Lordbooster(m): 1:25pm On Aug 14, 2018
It's part of their dna ahswear feed her the truth she goan run away...check our signature for some new hot naija 18+ premium content as e dy hot
Re: A Must Read: Why Are Girls Easily Deceived With Lies Than With Truth by DonroxyII: 2:15pm On Aug 14, 2018
It ain't just women but we men too .... They are the one being toasted every time and they want the best for themselves .... But in the long run fall for pranks like you !!

If we men are the one being toasted every time, our shakara no go be here .... grin ....
You don't have to lie to any gal, go and get made (Legitimately) and talk less cheesy

Na Demand and Supply ....
Re: A Must Read: Why Are Girls Easily Deceived With Lies Than With Truth by Wilfredpat22(f): 2:42pm On Aug 14, 2018
Rosay15:

Whether you admit it or not

We Nigerian ladies are all cheap and even 2000naira from a man can make us open our legs

Let’s stop deceiving ourselves here Sis
Re: A Must Read: Why Are Girls Easily Deceived With Lies Than With Truth by Rosay15(f): 2:50pm On Aug 14, 2018
Wilfredpat22:

We Nigerian ladies are all cheap and even 2000naira from a man can make us open our legs

... Babe because u do it doesn't mean another person too do d same thing.. Am nt saying d op is nt right bt wat am saying is nt all women cus we are different in short am nt among cus I don't knw how much u wanna give dat can mk me open my legs for u cus I be legit hustler and am making my doe, d money might nt be much oh bt am contented with it. so for u to say all woman can open their legs because of 2k or any amount u called it, my dear u need to think twice and knw that is nt all women.. Peace. cool
Re: A Must Read: Why Are Girls Easily Deceived With Lies Than With Truth by SadMemories(m): 2:51pm On Aug 14, 2018
most of them believe the world is kinda utopia. they want a rich man and not a caring one.
Re: A Must Read: Why Are Girls Easily Deceived With Lies Than With Truth by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 14, 2018
So many of you (ladies) are always in a hurry to bundle yourselves unto a man's arms the moment these ladies get googley-eyed by the superficiality called 'MONEY', they by-pass their humanity by rejecting their inner voice and ending up getting their panties in a wad for not looking beyond the surface. Then, the song of bitterness and regret and then the painting of all men with the same brush after the have been stupified by LIES.

MOST LADIES, (take note of my choice of words, I have not said all ladies but most, I have exempted those few rare gems, women of substance)

MOST LADIES ARE SHEER PROSTITUTES. TO THESE LADIES, THAT PINKY HOLE BETWEEN THEIR THIGHS IS AN OPEN MARKET FOR MATERIAL GAINS.

So once you flash them with money, the come rushing like flies to a fresh sh!t in a dirty latrine and shouting BANG CO'CK.

1 Like

Re: A Must Read: Why Are Girls Easily Deceived With Lies Than With Truth by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 14, 2018
Wilfredpat22:

Should you be angry if I say no wonder your boobs is 'SUCK-AWAY'?!

How can you use 'ALL' as a qualification of Nigerian ladies. There are exceptions for sure.

Re: A Must Read: Why Are Girls Easily Deceived With Lies Than With Truth by loverboys: 5:03pm On Aug 14, 2018
D girl na foolish warfie girl..Nonsense
Re: A Must Read: Why Are Girls Easily Deceived With Lies Than With Truth by DavidEsq(m): 6:05pm On Aug 14, 2018
ty4real123:
"Frailty, woman is thy name".....Hamlet.
Re: A Must Read: Why Are Girls Easily Deceived With Lies Than With Truth by Ekez(m): 6:11pm On Aug 14, 2018
Fish brain comes to mind
Re: A Must Read: Why Are Girls Easily Deceived With Lies Than With Truth by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 14, 2018
Rosay15:
.. Go ask Google or better still go ask IFA(oracle).... Radarada undecided
Rosay I don't like the way you replied me, though na me look for trouble.
Re: A Must Read: Why Are Girls Easily Deceived With Lies Than With Truth by Rosay15(f): 3:26am On Aug 15, 2018
NorthernCherry:
Rosay I don't like the way you replied me, though na me look for trouble.
... Am sorry bt u caused it kiss
Re: A Must Read: Why Are Girls Easily Deceived With Lies Than With Truth by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 15, 2018
Rosay15:
... Am sorry bt u caused it kiss
'Am sorry too. Rose.

1 Like

Re: A Must Read: Why Are Girls Easily Deceived With Lies Than With Truth by donbachi(m): 7:43am On Aug 15, 2018
Fish brain

(1) (Reply)

Drop Your Comment If You Need Sugar Mummy In Lagos Or Abuja / I Dive In Her P Like A Scuba Dive (images) / Nigerian Ladies Shutdown Surulere Twerking To Davido's N1M BumBum Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.