Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,719 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Is It Appropriate For A Lady To Show Her Body Like This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Appropriate For A Lady To Show Her Body Like This? (6665 Views)

Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim Kardashian. Her Body Is Unbelievable (Photo) / Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) / Any Girl With A Body Like This On Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Appropriate For A Lady To Show Her Body Like This? by Kenneth205(m): 8:45am On Jul 27, 2016
I hope no Nigerian church will allow a bride step on the altar like this in the name of 'I dress as I like'. embarassed

Re: Is It Appropriate For A Lady To Show Her Body Like This? by Vinshu(f): 8:47am On Jul 27, 2016
Yes.

It's her body not yours.

1 Like

Re: Is It Appropriate For A Lady To Show Her Body Like This? by obiorathesubtle: 8:53am On Jul 27, 2016
AnGlican, catholic, deeper life, or assemblies of God will not wed her.. I trust Naija..

2 Likes

Re: Is It Appropriate For A Lady To Show Her Body Like This? by Kenneth205(m): 8:55am On Jul 27, 2016
Vinshu:
Yes.

It's her body not yours.

Is that all you have to say?
Re: Is It Appropriate For A Lady To Show Her Body Like This? by Nova15: 8:59am On Jul 27, 2016
Vinshu:
Yes.

It's her body not yours.

Now that's a dumb thing to say? undecided
Re: Is It Appropriate For A Lady To Show Her Body Like This? by YourMajesty(m): 8:59am On Jul 27, 2016
So the church will not conduct the wedding because of her dressing? If they don't like it, then let them use their church offerings to get her the one of their choice. I just hate hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Is It Appropriate For A Lady To Show Her Body Like This? by Yuneehk(f): 9:02am On Jul 27, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
AnGlican, catholic, deeper life, or assemblies of God will not wed her.. I trust Naija..
You sabi. She won't even get to the church with it. During the wedding counselling and all, they must have rung the "dress decently" line into her ears.

Jacket can't even cover this one!

3 Likes

Re: Is It Appropriate For A Lady To Show Her Body Like This? by obiorathesubtle: 9:06am On Jul 27, 2016
Yuneehk:

You sabi. She won't even get to the church with it. During the wedding counselling and all, they must have rung the "dress decently" line into her ears.

undecided But why she go dress like this in the first place??

What's her excuse??
Re: Is It Appropriate For A Lady To Show Her Body Like This? by Sexxkillz: 9:10am On Jul 27, 2016
I blame her husband. If he didn't allow her put this on, she wouldn't.

If her boobs spill, the shame will be on him. The woman has no sense, so it's expected that her husband will correct her. But in this case, they are both bereft of any kind of sense. . . I wonder how they'll train up their children.

None of my business actually. It's not my boobs, I'm not her husband. *sips coffee*

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Appropriate For A Lady To Show Her Body Like This? by Yuneehk(f): 9:16am On Jul 27, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided But why she go dress like this in the first place??

What's her excuse??
Ojuwalam cheesy

I'm not related to her so I can't really pin point what her excuse is for putting on something as revealing as this
Re: Is It Appropriate For A Lady To Show Her Body Like This? by mizzbouqui(f): 9:20am On Jul 27, 2016
Its not appropriate
Re: Is It Appropriate For A Lady To Show Her Body Like This? by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 27, 2016
Sexxkillz:

If her boobs spill, the shame will be on him. The woman has no sense, so it's expected that her husband will correct her. But in this case, they are both bereft of any kind of sense. . . I wonder how they'll train up their children.

None of my business actually. It's not my boobs, I'm not her husband. *sips coffee*
Diz one done carry d mata 4 head... Haba Bros life is not dat serious nah
Re: Is It Appropriate For A Lady To Show Her Body Like This? by anabellabul(f): 9:43am On Jul 27, 2016
Yuneehk:

Lol. Very funny. I've been on a bridal train to a lady that dressed like this to her wedding in an Anglican church in surulere
Re: Is It Appropriate For A Lady To Show Her Body Like This? by Feranchek(m): 9:49am On Jul 27, 2016
anabellabul:

Lol. Very funny. I've been on a bridal train to a lady that dressed like this to her wedding in an Anglican church in surulere

Lol. Anglicans sha..... buh I'm sure the one around my hood will NEVER entertain such wedding. St. Baths will never condone such gross irresponsibility. Ion know of others sha.... (I won't be surprised though)
Re: Is It Appropriate For A Lady To Show Her Body Like This? by christinnah(f): 9:57am On Jul 27, 2016
Sexxkillz:

not even her husband... thats her parents duty before she get married especially the mom...
Re: Is It Appropriate For A Lady To Show Her Body Like This? by Sexxkillz: 10:03am On Jul 27, 2016
christinnah:

not even her husband... thats her parents duty before she get married especially the mom...
Her parents might have trained her uprightly. But that other fool begins the rest of his life with her. It's also his happy day, but something irrelevant has stolen the show.
Re: Is It Appropriate For A Lady To Show Her Body Like This? by Yuneehk(f): 10:13am On Jul 27, 2016
anabellabul:

You're not kidding me. are you? Pictures of that bride or Adonbelivit grin
Re: Is It Appropriate For A Lady To Show Her Body Like This? by MRDAVIYJONES: 10:16am On Jul 27, 2016
Vinshu:
Yes.

It's her body not yours.

it is our society not hers
Re: Is It Appropriate For A Lady To Show Her Body Like This? by anabellabul(f): 10:23am On Jul 27, 2016
Yuneehk:

You're not kidding me. are you? Pictures of that bride or Adonbelivit grin

Lol. Wedding of about 4 years ago. Anyway, you needn't believe since it doesn't change the fact that she wore it. tongue

1 Like

Re: Is It Appropriate For A Lady To Show Her Body Like This? by Yuneehk(f): 10:45am On Jul 27, 2016
anabellabul:

Lol. Wedding of about 4 years ago. Anyway, you needn't believe since it doesn't change the fact that she wore it. tongue
Jumjum!! I didn't check your profile until now. I was wondering why this person mentioned my church!
Children of nowadays that can't greet their aunties sef tongue

How was final exams?Hope hostel C girls poured you enough water sha. Congrats hun
Re: Is It Appropriate For A Lady To Show Her Body Like This? by Yuneehk(f): 10:50am On Jul 27, 2016
Feranchek:

Lol. Anglicans sha..... buh I'm sure the one around my hood will NEVER entertain such wedding. St. Baths will never condone such gross irresponsibility. Ion know of others sha.... (I won't be surprised though)
Ferd!! See as your eyes popped out 'cause you saw Anglican church undecided
Re: Is It Appropriate For A Lady To Show Her Body Like This? by Feranchek(m): 10:58am On Jul 27, 2016
Yuneehk:

Ferd!! See as your eyes popped out 'cause you saw Anglican church undecided

smiley
Re: Is It Appropriate For A Lady To Show Her Body Like This? by Vinshu(f): 11:57am On Jul 27, 2016
Kenneth205:

Is that all you have to say?

Yes

Nova15:

Now that's a dumb thing to say? undecided

Nope

MRDAVIYJONES:

it is our society not hers

It's still her body. Your rants on nairaland doesn't change anything. She doesn't even know you exist.

1 Like

Re: Is It Appropriate For A Lady To Show Her Body Like This? by Krystale: 12:20pm On Jul 27, 2016
Re: Is It Appropriate For A Lady To Show Her Body Like This? by Krystale: 12:23pm On Jul 27, 2016
Vinshu:
Yes.

It's her body not yours.

hi honey, wow a beautiful white woman you are.
i want you to notice me and lets create something. U wrote encouraging someone to hold ya hand, thats what im trying to do. You gon hold me back?
Re: Is It Appropriate For A Lady To Show Her Body Like This? by MzDesire(f): 3:38pm On Jul 27, 2016
This is too much
Re: Is It Appropriate For A Lady To Show Her Body Like This? by dadexcel: 5:20pm On Jul 27, 2016
YourMajesty:
So the church will not conduct the wedding because of her dressing? If they don't like it, then let them use their church offerings to get her the one of their choice. I just hate hypocrites.
...... What do you understood by hypocrisy?... A semi nude lady comes to the house of God pushing out all her cleavage and your here talking about hypocrisy. If she can't respect herself at least she should honour GOD eve if it's for a split second, not to talk about the rights of other church members to some decency!... If she is so crazy about being nude why come to church for her wedding, she should go to a brothel or a strip club or something... Please enough of this liberty stupidity!!!!
Re: Is It Appropriate For A Lady To Show Her Body Like This? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:30pm On Jul 27, 2016
MzDesire:
This is too much

lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Appropriate For A Lady To Show Her Body Like This? by YourMajesty(m): 5:51pm On Jul 27, 2016
dadexcel:
...... What do you understood by hypocrisy?... A semi nude lady comes to the house of God pushing out all her cleavage and your here talking about hypocrisy. If she can't respect herself at least she should honour GOD eve if it's for a split second, not to talk about the rights of other church members to some decency!... If she is so crazy about being nude why come to church for her wedding, she should go to a brothel or a strip club or something... Please enough of this liberty stupidity!!!!
Thank God you're not God. cool

Have a nice day sir!
Re: Is It Appropriate For A Lady To Show Her Body Like This? by MzDesire(f): 5:53pm On Jul 27, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

lipsrsealed
what sir?
Re: Is It Appropriate For A Lady To Show Her Body Like This? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:54pm On Jul 27, 2016
MzDesire:

what sir?

Where in IB are you? cool
Re: Is It Appropriate For A Lady To Show Her Body Like This? by MzDesire(f): 5:59pm On Jul 27, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Where in IB are you? cool
New Bodija

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tag 2 Romancelanders, You Would Love To Spend The Val With / Female Dwarf Who Graduated With 1st Class Sets Internet Ablaze With Photos / I Think My Girlfriend Is Manipulating Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.