Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Who Suppose To Call? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Suppose To Call? (730 Views)

Is A Woman Suppose To Be An Helpmate Or A Spectator In Her Home (photo)? / GUYS GET IN Here!!is This Suppose To Be A Guy? / What Am I Suppose To Do At This Junction. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Suppose To Call? by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 27, 2016
When people come to your house and stay. After a while, they decide is time for them to head back to their home. You see them off or maybe take them to the park to enter a vehicle.

When they finally arrive, who is suppose to call to announce he or she is back. In my opinion I would say is the person that was dropped off at the park should be the one to call. My reason been that he or she ought to put a call through to alert those he left his place that he or she arrived safely.

I know some people would return and won't make the call, instead they would be waiting for the person he or she left their place to call which I think is wrong.

My fellow nairalanders should air their opinion on this.......
Re: Who Suppose To Call? by Daniel2289(m): 10:36am On Jul 27, 2016
Op u are right. I concur with u.
Re: Who Suppose To Call? by cruzita(f): 10:37am On Jul 27, 2016
anybody wey get credit
Re: Who Suppose To Call? by sinaj(f): 10:40am On Jul 27, 2016
Does the person that calls first really matter?

Ego be destroying reltnshps. sad
Re: Who Suppose To Call? by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 27, 2016
sinaj:
Does the person that calls first really matter?

Ego be destroying reltnshps. sad

Some girls after visiting and traveling back to their abode would get angry that you didn't call to know if she arrived safely. I have been in such case before, but I think they the girls should be the one to call not waiting for d person she left his house.

When I returned from the Easter break to Eko, the first thing I did was to alert my sister that I have reached then put a call to my mum that I am back. I think that's the way it should be instead of saying if he or she cares about me he should call.

I know some people will stay for a week or more waiting for the person he or she left their house to call and ask if he or she reached its destination.
Re: Who Suppose To Call? by Kenog4real(m): 12:06pm On Jul 27, 2016
From my own view, The person that was visited should be the one to call to know the progress of the journey because if anythin goes wrong, he/she would be the first person to be called to know whereabout the visitor. Also wt if the visitor isnt familiar with where he/she went visiting
Re: Who Suppose To Call? by sinaj(f): 12:32pm On Jul 27, 2016
Doxie69:

Some girls after visiting and traveling back to their abode would get angry that you didn't call to know if she arrived safely. I have been in such case before, but I think they the girls should be the one to call not waiting for d person she left his house.

When I returned from the Easter break to Eko, the first thing I did was to alert my sister that I have reached then put a call to my mum that I am back. I think that's the way it should be instead of saying if he or she cares about me he should call.

I know some people will stay for a week or more waiting for the person he or she left their house to call and ask if he or she reached its destination.
nd what if u dnt see her call?

(1) (Reply)

At Last, I Found My Soulmate / Hello Friends / Activities Ladies Should Engage In To Look More Attractive.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.