Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

No Woman Likes Being Described As "Low Maintenance" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Woman Likes Being Described As "Low Maintenance" (2042 Views)

See The Sex Robot No Woman ‘can Resist’ (photos) / 36 Things Only Incredibly Low-maintenance Girls Will Understand / No Woman Is Perfect But She Is Close (pictures Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Woman Likes Being Described As "Low Maintenance" by falconey(m): 4:30pm On Jul 27, 2016
LuveU2:
modify ur reply to him. Then i wld accept ur apology.

done
Re: No Woman Likes Being Described As "Low Maintenance" by Oksman(m): 4:49pm On Jul 27, 2016
LuveU2:
Really. U are the shallow one here. Shallow people only speak when they are victims too. Fyi, i am not and would never be in a position where i will be termed "low maintenance".

Not that i care if u believe that

I am not one who only speaks up against statements that malign people when it affects me, i talk about anything and anybody esp those who are falsely represented as i want to.

Now if u dont like that, i really dont care, already.
Re: No Woman Likes Being Described As "Low Maintenance" by Oksman(m): 5:17pm On Jul 27, 2016
LuveU2:
Really. U are the shallow one here. Shallow people only speak when they are victims too. Fyi, i am not and would never be in a position where i will be termed "low maintenance".

I am not one who only speaks up against statements that malign people when it affects me, i talk about anything and anybody esp those who are falsely represented as i want to.

Now if u dont like that, i really dont care, already.
How about this: The way of a fool seem right to them, but the wise listens to counsel. (Proverb 12:15) AML young girl, good day.
Re: No Woman Likes Being Described As "Low Maintenance" by LuveU2(f): 5:23pm On Jul 27, 2016
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
Well u can do better than that. Esp when dot means cosign most times.

4 Likes

Re: No Woman Likes Being Described As "Low Maintenance" by Oksman(m): 5:25pm On Jul 27, 2016
LuveU2:

Now if u dont like that, i really dont
care, already.
Re: No Woman Likes Being Described As "Low Maintenance" by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:25pm On Jul 27, 2016
Sexxkillz:

"Owk" "U" "dat" "frm" "Gd".

You pass off as someone who received "low maintenance" "cheap" and "affordable" education. How many seconds does it actually take to write properly?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: No Woman Likes Being Described As "Low Maintenance" by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:26pm On Jul 27, 2016
womanlover:
luveU2, hateU2 naughtynaughty misshatey, and the entire awon werey clan are the most local set of people on nairaland

cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: No Woman Likes Being Described As "Low Maintenance" by falconey(m): 6:20pm On Jul 27, 2016
LuveU2:
Well u can do better than that. Esp when dot means cosign most times.

I'd assure i will ameliorate on that . thank you for understanding.
Re: No Woman Likes Being Described As "Low Maintenance" by sainttwist1(m): 7:02pm On Jul 27, 2016
Sexxkillz:

"Owk" "U" "dat" "frm" "Gd".

You pass off as someone who received "low maintenance" "cheap" and "affordable" education. How many seconds does it actually take to write properly?
looooooooooooooool.....
Re: No Woman Likes Being Described As "Low Maintenance" by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 31, 2016
LuveU2:
Owk, we get it. Men prefer women who wear less make up, looking natural bla bla bla. Because

1, They appear "more beautiful"...*rolls eyes* Not dwelling on this but this is disputable for obvious reasons.
2, They are "low maintenance" Just about thousands of men are saying this thinking its a compliment. Do you know how a woman feels when u describe her as low maintenance? She feels too cheap and regular and less cared for. She feels she is priced low making her open for just any man. And do u know where the problem is? She doesnt want to be "cheap" and "affordable" to anyone.

U might get away screaming how natural beauty is the best and all bat dont, i mean stop making the mistake of calling them "low maintenance" cos no woman is really easy to maintain(even natural beauty needs to be greatly maintained). And no woman except she suffers frm low self esteem likes being tagged as "easy to maintain"

Gd afternoon.

hello, longest time... I guess I'm not always on time when u need me, wasn't online for the Contest ... I'll make it up to uwink
Re: No Woman Likes Being Described As "Low Maintenance" by LuveU2(f): 6:05pm On Jul 31, 2016
Thiwalade:

hello, longest time... I guess I'm not always on time when u need me, wasn't online for the Contest ... I'll make it up to uwink
Its starting tomorrow. It was postponed smiley
Re: No Woman Likes Being Described As "Low Maintenance" by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 31, 2016
LuveU2:
Its starting tomorrow. It was postponed smiley
Third time lucky lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Woman Likes Being Described As "Low Maintenance" by 3rdlegxxx(m): 5:02pm On Aug 03, 2016
LuveU2:
Owk, we get it. Men prefer women who wear less make up, looking natural bla bla bla. Because

1, They appear "more beautiful"...*rolls eyes* Not dwelling on this but this is disputable for obvious reasons.
2, They are "low maintenance" Just about thousands of men are saying this thinking its a compliment. Do you know how a woman feels when u describe her as low maintenance? She feels too cheap and regular and less cared for. She feels she is priced low making her open for just any man. And do u know where the problem is? She doesnt want to be "cheap" and "affordable" to anyone.

U might get away screaming how natural beauty is the best and all bat dont, i mean stop making the mistake of calling them "low maintenance" cos no woman is really easy to maintain(even natural beauty needs to be greatly maintained). And no woman except she suffers frm low self esteem likes being tagged as "easy to maintain"

Gd afternoon.

I for one look at a girl and if she looks good, she looks good, i actually hardly take the path of make up or natural, this is 2016, let everyone feel comfortable how they want to, looking good also helps feeling good, same way as dressing good.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am So Scared Am Loosing My Girlfriend...she's Every Man's Dream / How I Made Love To A Nairalander / Simple Things Men Want From Women But Probably Won’t Say

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.