Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,995 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

How I Made Love To A Nairalander - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Made Love To A Nairalander (2044 Views)

I Met Her On Facebook And We Made Love But I Think She Has Used Me For Ritual / I Dont Have A BIG D**k,but Every Lady I Made Love With,always Come Back For More / I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Made Love To A Nairalander by Nicolax: 1:18pm On Jan 12, 2017
This story is 100% true.

She is popular in the romance section read through my posts carefully then I will drop her name in the middle of it.

My name is Nicolax and this was how I had sex with a nairalander on the beach party day

I dried myself, wrapped the towel round my waste and went to the door. I was surprised for the second time that day by the same person.
“You came back?”
“Shut up, let’s make this one count.”
She pushed me to the couch and pried my towel open. Her lips painfully crushed mine. Her hand caressed my balls, through the faint taste of blood in my mouth, I got an arousal like a stone.

I dropped my hands to cup her bum, they were soft. I lost my breathe so I started breathing hard to find them.
“The door is Op...”
“Fvck the door”
She kept grinding.
Her lipstick left a bitter taste in my mouth but the sweetness of her lips made up for it. Her mouth disengaged from mine as she traced a line with her tongue downwards before capturing my deek. She started by licking the tip before she sucked it. Her lips and tongue were moving in unision, I tried grabbing her breastz but she pushed my hand away. Her left finger nails were suddenly buried on the left cheek of my bum, I reacted by plunging my preeq deeper into her mouth,
it choked her. She looked at me and I at her, her eyes dared me.

I lifted her and crushed her back to the wall, she let out a
cry of pain, like a wheel barrow, I separated her legs until
they were on either sides of my waist. She wrapped them around me firmly. I wanted to kiss her but she slapped me, I thought it would stop but she continued. It stung like hell. I pulled her hair from the roots, which made her stop hitting me. She tried freeing herself from my grip, I pushed her harder to the wall. I used my left hand to shift her blue lace panties to the side, then I plunged my preeq into her. She screamed. . .

Still typing
Re: How I Made Love To A Nairalander by mengho(m): 1:24pm On Jan 12, 2017
here

2 Likes

Re: How I Made Love To A Nairalander by BlackDBagba: 1:25pm On Jan 12, 2017
We are all glad to know your towel was wrapped around your 'waste' grin

2 Likes

Re: How I Made Love To A Nairalander by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:26pm On Jan 12, 2017
fake story grin grin grin grin make i dey observe

Re: How I Made Love To A Nairalander by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 12, 2017
Person like this chicken op go dey insult me nairaland lipsrsealed

Re: How I Made Love To A Nairalander by Nicolax: 1:31pm On Jan 12, 2017
I ran my hand down her soft and warm laps, till I got to her crotch. Hairs that would have been less than two days old bowed against my touch. Her hand was inside my boxers too, she found my preeq almost the same time I found her wetness. She withdrew her hand from my boxers and I thought she was going to stop me.
Instead she held my hand until her fingers were wrapped
around my index finger. Slowly, she drove it inside her. Thewarm softness of her honey pot sent a blistering signal to my manhood. It became so hard, I was almost hurting. Then she stopped.
I removed my finger as we both lay down breathing hard.
Then she came on top of me, but in the opposite direction.

In one swift motion, she drew down my boxers, exposing my turgid preeq. I folded her gown upwards, exposing the most perfect pair of bum I had ever seen. Gently, she sat on myface while her lips took my preeq. First she licked the tip, then she sucked it, before she took as much as possible inher mouth.
Re: How I Made Love To A Nairalander by dee02(m): 1:33pm On Jan 12, 2017
Nicolax oloriburuku oniro
Thunder coupled with Amadioha blow your bloody hairy balls into smithereens!

2 Likes

Re: How I Made Love To A Nairalander by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:34pm On Jan 12, 2017
soon they go hide this thread
Re: How I Made Love To A Nairalander by Nicolax: 1:36pm On Jan 12, 2017
I could taste her, it was not as I had expected. It was
Intimate and satisfying. My tongue separated the lips of her vee, then I pushed it inwards. She gasped, her saliva turning my preeq to a shiny rod. I thrusted my tongue harder, the tip brushing against her clits. Then I licked her…I licked her like you would lick residue of milk from a bowl. She sucked on….
When I couldn’t hold on anymore, i grabbed her by the waist and pushed her forward until her vee was nestling on top of my rod. She tried sitting on it but her wetness wasn’t enough lubrication yet. She scoped a mouthful of saliva and rubbed
it on me, then gently lowered herself. For every inch I
entered, she let out a sensual moan. Supporting herself with her knees, Kiki started humping on it. Her nails found my toes, as she tickled them, I got crazier. I sat up and found her boobs, pressed them hard as she let out a collection of moans. I made her lie down on the bed, she spread her legs.
As I lowered myself, I could hear her inhale, so I stopped
and instead ran my tongue in her again, before putting my rod inside her. I went as far as possible the stopped. I could feel her tremble beneath me.
“You can continue,” she whispered to my ears.
Then I started thumping in and out of her. Finding her lips, her neck…grabbing her shoulders, her breasts…
I came after she had come twice.
Re: How I Made Love To A Nairalander by Nicolax: 1:38pm On Jan 12, 2017
If i get 10 likes I will tell you who she is. I promise

3 Likes

Re: How I Made Love To A Nairalander by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 12, 2017
Lies Attention seeker That is why i only come here to play, nothing serious. Too many kids running around

1 Like

Re: How I Made Love To A Nairalander by Aregs(m): 2:02pm On Jan 12, 2017
I'm sure all this happened in your dream
Re: How I Made Love To A Nairalander by ZenaSTORY(f): 2:13pm On Jan 12, 2017
what a f.?kin story!
Its that what your life depends on?
Re: How I Made Love To A Nairalander by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 12, 2017
Nicolax:
Hope u are up to 18 cos I seriously don't see d relevance of ur thread. Wetin we wan use her name do?

1 Like

Re: How I Made Love To A Nairalander by Splinz(m): 2:28pm On Jan 12, 2017
Nicolax:

1 Like

Re: How I Made Love To A Nairalander by Nomfanelo99(f): 4:19pm On Jan 12, 2017
I smell lies
Re: How I Made Love To A Nairalander by joliyp(f): 4:37pm On Jan 12, 2017
i wonder how som folkz wil just cool down to write liez
Re: How I Made Love To A Nairalander by Everblazinggg(f): 5:34pm On Jan 12, 2017
So? Bleep boy!
Re: How I Made Love To A Nairalander by vchykp(m): 5:38pm On Jan 12, 2017
OP.. pls grow up
Re: How I Made Love To A Nairalander by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 12, 2017
Nicolax:

Re: How I Made Love To A Nairalander by LordZero(m): 10:42pm On Jan 12, 2017
judefcc:
Person like this chicken op go dey insult me nairaland lipsrsealed

LMFAO..

The fact that it came from u made it hilarious. . cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How I Made Love To A Nairalander by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 12, 2017
Nicolax:
we don't wanna know... angry
Re: How I Made Love To A Nairalander by RMClub: 9:03am On Jan 13, 2017
Piercedclit:
Lies Attention seeker That is why i only come here to play, nothing serious. Too many kids running around
Your dp, epic!

(1) (Reply)

squirting Is Urine because My girl friend Don't Squirt / Drama Between Lalasticlala And His Mum.. Must Read!! / Rate My Sunday Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.