Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

Blind Young Lady Joins Prostitution - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blind Young Lady Joins Prostitution (776 Views)

A Sex Doll Joins Instagram, Gets Followers, Shares Photos With Her Man In Bed / Young Lady Writes To All The Fine Boys In Her Church / Blind Young Kelly Joins Prostitution[photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blind Young Lady Joins Prostitution by Dynamitehimself(m): 3:45pm On Jul 27, 2016
A partially blind woman, Kelly of Chitungwiza, has ventured into prostitution claiming she wants to raise money for eye surgery.

Kelly told H-Metro that she is trying to raise US$500 needed for her treatment while her lover, Elton, guarantees her security so that her customers do not take advantage of her. Kelly comes from Mudzi where most of her relatives live but has since stopped visiting them.
A partially blind woman, Kelly of Chitungwiza, has ventured into prostitution claiming she wants to raise money for eye surgery.

Kelly told H-Metro that she is trying to raise US$500 needed for her treatment while her lover, Elton, guarantees her security so that her customers do not take advantage of her. Kelly comes from Mudzi where most of her relatives live but has since stopped visiting them.

Kelly
“I record those who engage Kelly for security purposes and I make sure she is kept warm by collecting pieces of cardboard boxes to make fire,” Elton said.

Explaining her situation, Kelly said:
“My life is no longer the same following the passing on of my mother and this forced me into prostitution my brother. I have no problem of accommodation since I am renting a room with my boyfriend Elton in Unit K Chitungwiza and he is the one who keeps all the money I receive from the men I render services to.

Elton makes sure he records all the vehicle registration numbers of motorists who hire me and makes sure I am secured. I used to stay in Epworth before relocating to Chitungwiza with my boyfriend.

After raising the money I do not see myself continuing in sex work because the life is not good at all and some of the clients want to take advantage of me to give me peanuts. It is not a good method to raise money though but I was left without any other option until I agreed with my boyfriend. If I find someone to help me I will not continue in the streets. I will invite you home for more detail since I cannot disclose everything in the presence of these ladies; after all I am here for business, ndipewo dollar rekutenga sadza,” said Kelly accompanied by another thigh vendor identified only as Racheal.

Asked Rachel what she knows about Kelly, she said:

“Kelly is getting more customers and we have agreed with all hookers around this place that we must not compete with her since she is after raising money for eye surgery. I give her a hand leading her to her clients because it will be dark since she is blind ini ndakatanga ndichinyara ndaizoti ndadhakwa ndotanga kuseka varume vanouya but these days I am now a senior,” said Rachel.

Hmnn, what do you have to say to this?

Re: Blind Young Lady Joins Prostitution by ajasbaba(m): 3:49pm On Jul 27, 2016
sorry sha for your eye,

but come try am for naija.you go understand say them no they tell blind man say rain dey fall
Re: Blind Young Lady Joins Prostitution by Evakinqz: 3:54pm On Jul 27, 2016
She's gets hustle sha....

Meanwhile, Happy birthday tu dat pretty lady on Celebrity section..... MiZz prettyjo

Wish yhu more milk tu yur boobs.. grin
Re: Blind Young Lady Joins Prostitution by Dynamitehimself(m): 3:55pm On Jul 27, 2016
ajasbaba:
sorry sha for your eye,

but come try am for naija.you go understand say them no they tell blind man say rain dey fall

Lolz easy haba
Re: Blind Young Lady Joins Prostitution by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 27, 2016
This Will only happen in Kenya.

(1) (Reply)

How To Breakup With Your Girlfriend Without Saying The Word / Type Of Man Nigeria Women Will Die Having / 10 Signs That Your Girlfriend Is A Gold-digger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.