Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,900 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Thank You Nairaland, He Has Been Found - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Thank You Nairaland, He Has Been Found (754 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Wife For Failing To Say “Thank You” After Sex / Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You' / My Husband Is Changing!!! Thank You Nairaland! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank You Nairaland, He Has Been Found by okomogo(m): 8:28pm On Jul 27, 2016
Few days ago i posted about a missing young man, here is the link https://www.nairaland.com/3245634/missing-man-benin . Today i want to thank everyone who contributed in one way or the other towards this. God bless you all. He was found around Nsukwa in Delta state well and healthy. The young man decided to go work for God without informing any family member because he was certain if he did ,his wishes may not have been granted. Thanks very much all the same
Re: Thank You Nairaland, He Has Been Found by hemartins(m): 8:31pm On Jul 27, 2016
Thank God and thanks to seun for this platform
Re: Thank You Nairaland, He Has Been Found by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 27, 2016
Lord Jesus, please hold me.

1 Like

Re: Thank You Nairaland, He Has Been Found by Nobody: 2:28am On Jul 28, 2016
okomogo:
Few days ago i posted about a missing young man, here is the link https://www.nairaland.com/3245634/missing-man-benin . Today i want to thank everyone who contributed in one way or the other towards this. God bless you all. He was found around Nsukwa in Delta state well and healthy. The young man decided to go work for God without informing any family member because he was certain if he did ,his wishes may not have been granted. Thanks very much all the same
Post this verbatim on the original thread. By daytime the moderators would repost the thread but with an UPDATE attached to it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Save A Soul / You Were Informed 3days to Ur Daughter's Engagement, Will U Attend? / Please, I Really Really Need Your Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.